Deities

By RedneckxAngel

What would you do if you're forced to fight your best friend? Well, Antispeticeye (Anti) is forced int to tha... More

Big Time Info on the Story
Characters
Early On
Days Gone By
Anti & Dark Vs Incoming Forces
Antis Sacrifice
Days Gone By
The Time Of Reckoning Is Upon Us
A Fight That Will Never Be Forgotten
The Discovery
Familiar Face in a New World
The Decision of What to DO
One Year Later
Anti's Watchman
Wrong Person, Wrong Country!
The Takeover
Laser Fun
A Hellish Reunion Part 1
A Hellish Reunion Part 2
A Hellish Reunion Part 3
The Kings Descendents to Madness
Malcolm's Demise
The Beginning Travels of Anti Dark
An Old Friend
The Arrival to the Kingdom
Meanwhile
The Unforgettable Fight
Finale.....?
Update
Huge Thank you

The Start of Anti and Jacks Adventures

321 7 0
By RedneckxAngel

Jack POV :

"You know Anti, I can't believe you're actually here! I mean it's been a month and I still get scared when I see you in the morning." I said just trying to talk to him. I have to admit he is a handful... like me except he has powers. So it's worse. "Oh, gee, thanks, Jack," Anti said in an annoyed tone. So I discovered a few things about anti. For instance, anti likes planking me. Just me!

"Anti why do you like pranking me and not Signe," I asked once and his response annoyed me to the core. "Because she's pretty and your just a jackass, get jack ass? No... whatever." I was so annoyed with that I just ignored him for the rest of the day.

Anti once trashed my place when I went out to get snacks. "Here anti, play with this." It was a ball of yarn " I know you're weird in which you like stuff like this. So knock yourself out. But don't destroy the place, okay?" He just sat on the couch and stared at me.

I left and an hour later, I came home and to my horror, I saw what a cat's wet dream would like. There was yarn all over the place. A giant glass of milk was on the coffee table and Garfield was on the tv, full volume I might add. "ANTI WHERE ARE YOU? IM GONNA KILL YOU!" I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked all over the place and finally found him next to the window, sleeping in the sun. I was about to yell at him by waking him up when I realized something. He was having a nightmare. So I deeply sighed and gave him a blanket. I left him a.one to clean the place up. "You're lucky I care anti." I thought to myself when I was untangling the yarn.

Last night I actually found myself waking up in the middle of the night. I had to pee like crazy. After I finished I was walking back to my room when I heard a noise. It sounded very muffled. I followed it. It lead me to Antis room. I saw something I've never seen before. The king of the pranks was crying. and holding something. I don't know what, it looked like paper. I knocked on the door. "Are you okay Anti." "No I just had a really bad dream." "Hey you know, if you want-" "No thanks, Jack""Okay". After five minutes of him just crying again I got up to look for something. "Hey Anti, I have a present for you. It's something I used to use when I was sad to help me sleep. Maybe it could help you sleep to." " Um, thank you jack. I don't think it would work for me though" "Well let's see if it helps." I showed him how to work it and I left. 5 minutes later I walked in on him sleeping with a small smile on his face. It was the best thing I could ask for.

I think we could be best friends if we did stuff more like this. I feel like we get along just- "ow anti, that really hurt." "Ops it was an accident I swear". Scratch that this is going to suck! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.4K 29
Highest ranking: #1 in darkiplier-After attaining a full-ride scholarship for a college in Los Angeles, the only thing left for you to purchase was a...
33.2K 1.2K 32
It's your 1 year anniversary with Jack. You were so excited for tonight! He was keeping it a secret, where you were going, and no matter how many tim...
47.3K 1K 31
When you were a kid and you were watching Markiplier and Jacksepticeye all time. But one day you saw a video about Darkiplier and Anti-jacksepticeye...
13.9K 588 20
- PREQUEL TO "STUCK IN THE MIDDLE" - Antisepticeye: Demon of Jacksepticeye. Cocky. Bit of a jerk, actually, but he can't help himself. Well, won'...