You're My Sister?!?! (A Broth...

由 smeff37

A 21 year old International Model who is coming home to Japan to go to her Fathers wedding. Only her parents... 更多

Character Profile
Surprise!
Its Been A While Ema
Coming Home and Prepping For The Wedding
You're My Sister?!?!
Date with Natsume P1
Date with Natsume P2
NO WAY!!!!!
A/N
The News
Comfort
The Aftermath
A/N
Monday
Fashion Show
Character Profile
Character Profile
Character Profile
What Happened Last Night?
No! Sleepy time!
"Hanging out"
Unkown is calling...
Hurt
Not a Failure
Waking up to you
In Your Arms
Character Profile
Plans
Its Nothing...

Help!

605 4 1
由 smeff37

Hey guys! It's Snowflake! I know I haven't updated in FOREVER but I thought maybe this will help me. I've been having writers block for awhile since I haven't updated in a long time and I've been busy with life and school. So! Since I don't know where to go I was hoping you guys could help me out.
I want you guys to comment a name and description/past for this mysterious person (male or female). I think it's a good way to interact with you guys. If you have pictures or links to pictures for the character description chapter (CDC) about said character.
I hope this will get you guys back into the book. The one I choose will have the creators name at the beginning of the CDC. If you have any questions comment or pm me. I hope this makes reading my book more fun! Don't be silent readers! Please comment! Thanks!
❄️Snowflake❄️

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

53.7K 777 41
Name's Tatsu. I'm Ema's older, famous, and drop dead gorgeous sister. I'm also a player, so imagine what it's like living with 13 boys. Anyway read a...
245K 5K 49
This book is being rewritten! This book is finished so no more requests. Every brother is included. I hope you enjoy~
121K 4K 42
"I have lived my everyday wearing a smile on my face... Wearing a mask to keep you away from how I truly feel... I fell in love and got loved... Play...
34.5K 1.1K 16
Hinata Ema is your average high school girl...at least, that's what everyone thought her to be. Hinata Rintaro, her adoptive father, is soon to be we...