Second Chances... [Max Green...

By TheGreatSaiyaman

I missed max. Those were the only thoughts in my head these days, I couldn't concentrate on anything properl... More

Second Chances... (Max Green/Ronnie Radke BoyxBoy)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 1

5.3K 131 53
By TheGreatSaiyaman

Chapter 1

I logged onto Twitter, silently scrolling down latest Tweets from the people I was following.

'Max Green kicked out of ETF? Well he's back now! Check out his new inteview with his new band 'Natural Born Killers'

The tweet showed. I frowned. He got kicked out of ETF? That's totally retarded, he was the original member of the band, him and me combined. Craig actually thought he was boss now? What a douche bag! ( A/N I like Craig too but since this is Ronnie's point of view I have to. Don't get offended :] )

I clicked on the link to the article, so the purpose was because of his drug addiction? He refused to play shows, the band had to cancel tours for him to get back on his own two feet? Well-if you put it that way I guess...Craig did have some sense in him...But Max was back on his feet now and completely sober, joining a new band, though he was still friends with Craig.

"Oh maxie, what are you doing to yourself. Good thing you've stopped though..." I muttered under my breath, sighing.

I guess this would be a time to make things right, he would know how it felt. I opened up a new tweet, dedicating it to Max The Ripper before contiuing.

'Hey max bro, glad to know you're back and sober. Feels good doesnt it? Anyway, congrats on your new band :-) '

Not too long later I had around a few hundred favourites or retweets.

My interactions button highlighted showing I had tweets aimed at me. Most of them were of fans asking if we were friends again, then I found the response I was looking for.

'Thanks Radke. That was nice of you to say so(:'

I sent him a private message 'I was wondering...Max, do you wanna hang out some time tonight? I wanna catch up with you.'

Not long after he'd replied with details and his number, which I couldnt really build up the courage to delete on my phone.

Fixing my hair and teasing it a little bit more, I reapplied my rough eyeliner and slipped on my ray bans, grabbing my jacket I headed out the door to bump into Derek.

"Yo man where ya heading?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Meeting an old friend." I replied.

Dereks face twisted into a confused one,

"Ronnie...." he began, I already knew what he was about to say. I groaned.

"Not drugs, Derek. I'm going to meet Max" I blurted. Then mentally slapping myself.

"Max? Max Green? That supposedly best friend who turned you in? Why-"

Ryan ran in jumping on dereks back as he groaned.

"- I saw your tweet. Why are you meeting with that dick?"

"I want to sort this stuff out okay? He's gone through a hard time. And I feel guilty for what I did in the past..." I muttered, proceeding to brush my way past them.

"Giddiup horsey!" Ryan smacked Dereks back, slurring slightly.

"Duude. Have you been drinking?"

"Not-Not really, just one or two. The usual."

"You've always been a lightweight Ryan! Hahaha!" I laughed, ruffling his hair and making my way to the car after saying my goodbyes.

I turned on the radio and put the key in the ignition, making my way to the local restaurant and bar me and Max used to hang out back in our highschool days. No, I wasn't going to drink...The place just brought back humourous memories for both of us.

I pulled up and walked inside. Immediately spotting Max sat down, a guy laughing as pecking max on the cheek with a bone crushing hug before he walked away.

He was wearing black skinny jeans, chains going all the way around the belt. A marilyn manson t shirt, his arms covered in long sleeve gloves, cuffs and chains. His hair longer than I remember, black but tinted red, his eyes were surrounded in thick black liner which made his eyes stand out against his pale ghost-like skin.

As soon as I approached the table Max stood up, I reached to shake his hand but he pulled me into a comfortable hug which I returned awkwardly. Inhaling his fresh scent which smelt like axe.

"Long time no see Radke." Max spoke, his voice still the same as I remember

"Hey Maxie." I replied, patting his back, pulling away as I sat down at the wooden table while he did the same.

"So, why did you want to suddenly decide to meet and be nice to me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I've been having guilty thoughts" I began. Max nodded urging at me to go on.

"You may still hate me, but I don't mind, to be honest I hate myself for being the way I was. I was a messed up druggie, I cared about only myself and didn't realise for the mistakes I had committed, I wasnt only affecting my life but yours too. So I want to say thank you Max." I took a deep breath after my confession.

"Thank you? Why dude?" He asked.

His voice gruff.

"For turning me in, because without you I would be the same person I had been before. Prison really changed me Max, I'm completely off the drugs, limiting myself to a little bit of alcohol,"

"Woah dude you're actually pretty serious about this," he grinned.

"Well then Mr.Radke, i accept your apology."

I grinned and breathed in deeply. "Thank you maxie. It's glad to have you back."

"Here's your drink bro," A guy walked up to the table, the one who was previously talking to Max before I came.

"Thanks dude." Max took a sip of the amber liquid he now held.

He looked from me to the guy.

"Oh! Yeah! Uh, Clayton this is Ronnie Radke, Ronnie, meet Clayton Ryan, the vocalist of my band."

Max introduced us as i stood up to shake the hand and nod at the man standing before me. He was quite tall, lean, black hair around as long as Max's but a bit longer as it was straightened where as Max's was naturally wavy. He had a beard patch on his chin, he looked like an older replica of max, to put it.plainly.

"Nice to meet you." I said to him.

"You too, Max told me a little about you, so I'm glad you're back to being friends, I dislike having relationship drama and shit." He nodded towards Max.

I laughed. "Yeah, it feels good to have my old friend back, I couldnt help the fact missed him."

"Well I better get going, don't want to intrude on your guys' get together thing, see you around Radke, Max." He pat me on the back as Max kissed his cheek, putting his finished drink down, saluting goodbye and walking away.

"Are you two dating?" I asked gesturing to when max kissed his cheek.

"Nah, friend gesture."

"But that was like, our thing you know?" I narrowed my eyes, Yep, I was feeling jealous.

The Ronnie Radke was jealous of a peck on the cheek.

"Aw Ronnie. You're making me feel guilty." He pouted, his snake bites sticking out, they looked like they were fake and about to fall any minute now. But they didn't.

Max downed his drink and gestured me to follow him to the bar.

"Man I don't drink." I reasoned but he shushed me and got me a pint of beer.

"I want us this to symbol a toast of our friendship, back on track. Lets forget the past. And live for the present."

"Amen to that." I grinned and downed the pint.

"So, lets get this party started." Max wrapped his arm around my neck. Ordering some shots.

-_-_-_- A few hours later -_-_-_-

I grabbed Max and stumbled out the bar with him. Unlike SOME people I knew how to handle my drink.

Max was so heavy though, jesus!

"Ronnie. I love youuuuuuu." He sang, slurring horribly.

"Max, you're drunk." I sighed, dragging him into the local hotel I knew that was not very far from here.

I was in no condition to drive, even though I'd only drunken a little and could handle my drink, I'd still had alcohol in my system, I couldn't dream of being caught, or causing an accident.

Checking into the hotel I grabbed Max and carried him bridal style from the elevator to where our room was. I opened the door and groaned as I saw one double bed in the middle.

"Goddammit, dip shits didn't even listen when I precisely asked them for what I needed." I muttered, gasping as I threw a laughing Max onto the bed. Shutting and locking the door behind me.

"Cann we fuck nowwww???"

He giggled, taking off his shirt and unbuckling his jeans, not really being able to competely. His skin tight jeans stayed stuck on his legs and his shirt wouldnt get over his head.

I groaned and shook my head.

"No Maxie. You're drunk." I reasoned.

Helping him take off his shoes and clothes, leaving him to his bright green boxers. Typical. Max Green has Green boxers. I smirked.

I went into the bathroom and grabbing some wet tissues, making my way back to him.

I leant over him, beginning to wipe all the black eyeliner and make-up he covered his face with.

When it was done I could see the face of Childish Max once again. He hadn't changed a bit. Well apart from his sore looking eyes, eyebags were beggining to form around his eyes. Probably from the drugs he'd been into.

"Ronnie." He whispered.

"Yes?" I mumbled under my breath.

"I love youuuuuuu." He sang. Wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around my body.

"Fuck me Ronnie. I love you. I've loved you since day one. I can-I can't stop loving you baby," He gasped, leaning into kiss my cheeks, my head, my nose, my jaw, proceeding his way to my neck.

Before he could even dream of finding my soft spot I pushed him away.

"What the hell Max? You're drunk! Stop this! Go to sleep!" I yelled quietly at him, putting a blanket over him and settling his head on the pillow, silently obeying.

Which shocked me quite a bit. Hmph.

I went to the bathroom, cleaning up before seating myself on the couch near the window.

After that rape thing that almost happened. No way am I sleeping in bed with a drunk Max.

I smiled at his sleeping figure. He was completely out of it.

He may be a childish twat at times. But hey, I've missed the guy. My best friend, my brother, now It's time for me to be the responsible one.

This time. I wouldnt screw up.

IOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIO

Well, new fan fiction. What do you think? I spent like all day writing this. On my phone. Because my laptop set my legs on fire.

Should I continue?

Comment please :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 238 25
I waited. I waited for so long to get the truth. The truth about me and who I was. It appeared in the body of a blessing, or a curse? Who knows? Afte...
66.6K 1.5K 23
Falling In Reverse has a new merch girl. Her name is Victoria Winters. She known for being bullied and teasted in school and abused by her parents. S...
55.7K 1.6K 33
*COMPLETED* -Currently working on a sequel! "Your Lies Keep You Alive"- Taylor Green has it all! She has a boyfriend that thinks the world of her, a...