Manan : Love for Eternity

By 145bookreader

The story revols around three friends. Manik, nandini and Aditya. Nandini and Aditya are siblings.Due to cert... More

Prologue
Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
Chapter 65
chapter 65 (repeated)
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 72 (repeated)
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 78 (repeated)
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
Epilogue

chapter 20

7.3K 543 43
By 145bookreader

Hello readers,

Thanks to each and everyone of you for reading, voting and commenting. Like I said the best comment gets a dedication.

So this chapter is dedicated to twinkle2206

The same will happen in the next, so do comment ur view.

Enjoy reading

-----
Nandini hurriedly enters the murthy industries and finds shivaay near the reception desk.

N : bhai what happened?

S : I don't know princess, everything was going fine, they were discussing about the project and the next thing I hear is my secretary telling me that a fight has broken.

N : God, I thought everything is going to be fine. Where are they now?

S : adi left the office in anger, while I made Manik go to my cabin. I think u should talk to him.

N : yes I will, till then u please do damage control of what they have done.

Shivaay nods while nandini goes towards shivaay's cabin. Worry clear on her face. She knew this time there was no going back, the matter was out in the open and they had to talk about it. That there is no going behind the back and trying to make them friends.

-----
Shivaay's cabin

Manik is pacing from one corner to the other. The side of his lip could be seen bleeding.
Although his anger had diminished, it had not gone completely.

Nandini enters the cabin and looks at Manik, he turns and looks back. They have a small eyelock. Her presence calming manik. Her eyes search his face and land upon the bleeding lip.

She goes near him and caresses his face. Lightly touching the bleeding lip. Manik flinches on the touch.

N : manik, it's bleeding, come on sit down, let me do the first aid.

M : it's OK princess, don't worry

N : don't worry...... It's bleeding manik, sit down.

Manik sits down on the chair and nandini brings the medical box. Very carefully she nurses the wound, lightly blowing over it. Manik is just looking at her. They don't realize when there faces are just inches apart, a little movement and there lips would touch.

Nandini moves back and thus the moment gets broken.

She moves towards other side of the table, her eyes on the wall clock which is telling her how the situation has changed just in a matter of few hours.

M : me and Adi spoke.

N : spoke how, with ur fists

M : nandini

N : what Manik I thought, we were improving, that u would work together.

M : I tried okay, but adi he is not willing to let go of the past, he just doesn't understand.

N : tell me  what happened exactly

Manik tells nandini everything, how they were excited to tell her about the project, and how words changed into taunts, past resurfaced, insults were thrown and emotions became a mess.

Tears were trailing down her cheeks, hearing how her brother and best friend were fighting upon her, how there friendship has come to this stage.

Manik's face was gloomy, he could see how hurt nandini was, as much as he wished he couldn't do anything.

He went towards her and wiped her tears with utmost affection.

Nandini looked at him. Her eyes vulnerable.

N : we need to talk, adi has to understand. This time no tricks, it's all going to be face to face.

Manik nods, both their faces determined.

N : bhai said he went in anger, where will we find him?

M : I know where he could have gone, let's go.

They hold hands and move out.

----
Space academy

After nandini running out, all of them are left shocked.

Mu : what was this?

P : I don't know, but I am sure something big happened, that is why nandini had this reaction.

C : guys we should go and see.

H : oh please I am sure manik only had been the reason, he himself is a problem.

Sh: shut up Harshad, this is no time to fight.

D : right let's go to murthy mansion.

They all get up and move towards the exit.

Aryaman is still standing near the table not knowing what to do.

Ru : aryaman u can come with us, we have considered u as a friend so now u are a part of the group.

Ar : I don't want to intrude, I have not even met Adi or manik yet.

Alia turns and sees Ruhi still standing at the table. She goes back to get her.

Ru : it's okay, u should come moreover u are nandini's friend and here to the people nothing matters more than that.

There was a disdain in her voice which was noticed by aryaman. Even to a new person it was quite clear that nandini and Ruhi didn't have a good bond

Alia keeps a hand on Ruhi's shoulders startling her.

R : Alia, what.... U scared me

Al : sorry, what are u waiting for let's go.

Ruhi turns towards aryaman and he nods in no giving a small smile, Ruhi agrees and leaves with Alia.

Aryaman turns to back to his classes but the smile is still intact.

Shravan sees preeti worried standing near the car waiting for everyone to come.

Sh : don't worry, nandini would be fine.

P : I know she would be, I was actually calling......

Sh: calling

P : calling.... No-one.... See they have come.

Others were coming so they both also got seated, but during that Shravan saw Aditya's number on her dial pad clearly. He has doubts but now they seemed to be coming true.

After everyone had seated they moved towards murthy mansion.

------
Manik and nandini were going in the car. Manik concentrating on the road while nandini had no idea where they were going.

N : u just said I know, but where are we going manik

M : somewhere we used to find you when u were not here.

N : don't be cryptic and tell me clearly

M : tree house, we are going to the tree house.

Nandini was speechless, her memories of the place coming in front of her eyes. It was the place where manik, her and adi had spent so many weekends during their childhood, somewhere only they knew about. There hide out it was.

Manik stopped near the lake and she could see the tree house clearly, it was still the same, as strong and beautiful as it was years before.

None of them said anything, there thoughts weighing too much, they just walked towards the tree.

Nandini touched the bark of the tree, nostalgia hitting her hard.

M : princess let's go

Nandini didn't say anything just climbed, Manik behind her.

Upon entering they saw adi standing, his face towards the lake. On hearing the door opening he turned.

----
That's it for today

I know I said about the past, but these parts were important for future chapters, next time is going to be major flash back.

Please vote and comment.
Tell me ur views about this chapter and the story in general

Precap : it's all out in the open, will new bonds break or the broken ones reunite?

Better response, sooner chapter. Fill the star on the left side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 22.4K 35
Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
370K 15.4K 33
Manik is a handsome young arrogant businessman who never cares about anyone except for his family and friends . He meets Nandini, a beautiful young c...
356K 26.5K 32
Mrs. Nandini Deshpande had a perfect life-a loving and caring husband and a family, who she wasn't directly related to, but who cared for her like th...
13.9K 755 21
What will happen if when rescuing Nandini from Pandit Trilok Chaurasiya her friends find Naina Singh Ahluwalia who is the sister of an army officer C...