Hunter X Hunter Reader Insert...

由 A__k123

This is a story about a girl named YN Zoldyck. As you already know the Zoldyck family are a family of assassi... 更多

Prologue: Meet me
Chapter 1: How it all Started
Chapter 2: Meeting Gon
Chapter 3: The Lonely Cedar Tree
Chapter 4: The Married Couple
Chapter 5: The First Phase
Chapter 6: First Phase Part 2 + Phase 2
Note:
Chapter 7: The Second Phase
Chapter 8: Arriving at the Third Phase
Chapter 9: The Third Phase
Chapter 10: Kurapika's Fight
Chapter 11: Leorio's Defeat and Killua's Victory
Chapter 12: My Fight
Chapter 13: A Special Chapter
Chapter 14: The Fourth Phase
Chapter 16: Final Phase Part 2
Chapter 15: Final Phase Part 1
Chapter 17: Final Phase Part 3
Chapter 18: Gon wakes up
Chapter 19: Journey to Killua's home
Chapter 20: The Testing Gate
Chapter 21: Entering the Main House
Chapter 22: Reuniting with Gon
Chapter 23: Heavens Arena
Chapter 25: Gon's Promise
Chapter 26: Hisoka vs Kastro
Chapter 27: Hostage?
Chapter 28: Our win
Chapter 29: Water Divination
Chapter 30: My Training
Chapter 31: Gon vs Hisoka
Chapter 32: Whale Island
Chapter 33: Ging's Box
Chapter 34: Leaving Whale Island
Chapter 35: September 1st
Chapter 36: Bounty Hunt
Chapter 37: Captured by the Troupe
Chapter 38: Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 39: Kurapika
Chapter 40: Reunion
Chapter 41: Plan
Chapter 42: Mission Start
Chapter 43: Beitacle Hotel
Chapter 44: The Troupe's Decision
Chapter 45: Greed Island
Chapter 46: My Ability
Chapter 47: Entering Greed Island
Chapter 48: Starting The Game
Chapter 49: Biscuit Krueger
Chapter 50: Binolut
Chapter 51: Masadora
Chapter 52: Training with Bisky
Chapter 53: Killua Leaves
Chapter 54: Chrollo in Greed Island?
Chapter 55: Razor and the Fourteen Devils
Chapter 56: A Shocking Encounter
Chapter 57: Hisoka in Greed Island
Chapter 58: Teaming up
Chapter 59: Down to One Man
Chapter 60: Patch of Shore
Chapter 61: #0 Ruler's Blessing
Chapter 62: Clearing Greed Island
Chapter 63: NIGG
Chapter 64: NGL
Chapter 65: First Encounter With A Chimera Ant
Chapter 66: Kite
Chapter 67: A Mysterious Woman
Chapter 68: Knuckle the Softie
Chapter 69: Flashbacks and Dreams
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 70: Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 71: A Shock
Chapter 72: Come Back Home
Chapter 73: False Memories
Chapter 74: Pain and Agony
Y/N Zoldyck
Chapter 75: She's Back
Chapter 76: Good bye and Hello
Chapter 77: Astrid the Mantis
Chapter 78: Not all are bad
Chapter 79: Bittersweet

Chapter 24: Nen

5.3K 143 42
由 A__k123

"Killua's Chop, Gon's push and Y/N's punch how far will it get them. They reached floor 100 in 3 days without a scratch" screamed the commentator.

"And another opponent gets knocked out from Killua's chop, and in the other two arenas, 2 guys get knocked out by Y/N and Gon!"

"Yay! A private room!" Said Gon and belly flopped on the bed.

"Be careful, many people would do anything to stay on this floor, they might even result in dirty tricks" said Killua.

The next day, we reached floor 150. We walked to get our prize money.

"You were right Killua, I've never seen that many zeros in my life" said Gon. "Just a week ago I was broke" he laughed.

"I'm kind of annoyed" said Killua.

"Why?" I asked. 

"Last time it took me 2 months to get to the 150's, and you're wheezing through" he said. 

"Stop being Jealous" I said and slapped him on his back.

"But you were 6 years old back then" said Gon.

"Yeah" 

"I saw Zushi on TV earlier" I said, changing the topic.

"Same" 

"I saw him too, he's still in the 50's" said Killua.

"But you know, I wonder what that Ren that you sensed in your battle was" I said.

"Maybe if we can fight strong people above, we might know" said Killua.

"Wouldn't it be faster to ask Zushi?" Asked Gon.

"Good point" I said and we walked down to where Zushi was.

"Ren is one of the four major principles for disciplining your mind and body. You must know "Ten" learn "Zetsu" achieve "Ren" and reach "Hatsu". This is all part of "Nen" training. That covers everything" he said, feeling proud.

"I have no idea what you just said" Screamed Killua.

"Zushi" we heard Wings voice pop out of no where. "Are you sufficiently educated to teach others?" He asked.

"Gon-Kun, Killua-kun, Y/N-chan, there's an old saying, that if you learn something piecemeal, you'll end up knowing less than when you started"

"So a little information is dangerous? But I want to know, since it's related to the secret behind my brother's powers" said Killua. Me and Gon nodded.

"So your brother can use Nen?" Said Wing.

"I need to know what this Nen and Ren even mean" said Killua annoyed. "I agree to a teaching rather than an explanation. And if you are willing to teach me, then I won't try to know myself" said Killua.

"I understand. Come with me to my residence" said Wing walking. Me and the boys started walking behind him, eager to know just what this Nen and Ren are.

We reached Wings house and we started our session. Wing started explaining the four principles. He then said he will demonstrate.

"Killua-Kun, I think I'm gonna kill you. Are you ready?" He asked.

"Sure, not happening" said Killua confidently.

"I'll take this a step at a time. First Ten, I focus my soul in one point. Then Zetsu, You can express yourself verbally or mentally. I will kill you." He said closing his eyes. Then he opened them all of a sudden, and this kind of pressure blew us away. My eyes widened at this, it felt like what my brother had done to me previously. Then, I saw Wing move slightly and I jumped back next to the sofa. Killua jumped and hung on the Wall. The pressure was immense.

"That was Ren and if I temper my will enough, I can act. Hatsu" explained Wing. I gave a sigh of relief and kept my guard up, I sweat dropped as I walked back to where I was previously standing. Something wasn't right. I felt like Wing was hiding something.

"Gon, Y/N, lets go" said Killua and walked out of the room. 

"Thank you very much" said Gon as he walked down the stairs.

"Oi Killua" I said.

"Did you notice it as well?" Asked Killua. 

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Notice what?" Asked Gon.

"Wing is hiding something" I said.

"More like lying" said Killua.

"Lying? How?"Asked Gon.

"His explanation was fine and he sure is strong but his story has holes" 

"I didn't really watch Killua's and Zushi's fight. But one thing I know, is that Killua's strong, and his chop certainly is, but how did Zushi keep standing up after Killua hit him?" I said. 

"Willpower didn't keep him standing" said Killua.

"Also I don't think willpower can let you change people's memories like my brother's. Perhaps it had something to do with protecting the area that was gonna get hit?" I suggested.

"Maybe. But for now, we know that Wing is lying to us" said Killua. I nodded.

The next day, we had our last matches on floor 190. Of course we won it and advanced to floor 200. We walked into the elevator and started talking.

"What do you think the 200 floor is like?" Asked Gon excited.

"Beats me I've never been here" said Killua. We reached the floor 200 and we stepped out of the elevator.

"It's so quiet" I said.

"It's very fancy" said Gon looking around.

"This way to the receptionist" said Killua and we walked. We then reached a dark corridor. I felt an immense amount of pressure.

"We can do this, let's go" said Killua. We started walking. The feeling began to get stronger as we walked deeper.

"It's not use, we can't move forward" said Gon.

"This is murderous intent aimed at us" I said as I gulped.

"Oi! Who's there! Show yourself!" Said Killua. All of a sudden the pressure stopped and a woman who works in Heavens Arena walked out. 

"Killua-Sama, Gon-Sama and Y/N-Sama, the receptionist is over here, please register for a match. You can't register after midnight so be careful" she warned. "Also from floor 200 and go up you can use weapons and there are no more prize money. You will fight only for your glory" she told us the rules. But just after she finished speaking, a card appears behind her and it fell in front of us. A man stood behind her.

"Huh?" She said and turned around and ran away. The man turned his head around and my eyes widened. I'd recognise that smirk anywhere, it was Hisoka.

"H-Hisoka? Why are you here?" Asked Killua, shocked.

"It's hardly that strange. I love to fight and this is a temple of fighting. Why are you here? Just kidding. With little effort I tracked your moves as you ordered tickets online for the aircraft. As your Senpai, let me tell you this, it is still way too early for you to step on this floor" he said.

"What are you talking about? We just got here!" Said Killua.

"It can change on how early it is depending on your efforts. But for now leave. I won't let you pass here, not that you could anyways" he said and sat down. He raised his hand and made that pressure from earlier come back. 

"What is this" said Gon. We tried advancing further but got interrupted by a sudden voice.

"Don't be reckless" said Wing.

"Wing-san" said Gon.

"You have no defence against his Nen" he said.

"Nen?" I asked.

"Right now, you are like someone standing naked in a blizzard, wondering why it's cold. If you strain your body, you might die" said Wing.

"This is Nen?! So he can stop us from walking further just from willpower?! Stop lying!" Shouted Killua.

"Yes, I was lying. Though technically I was not. I will teach you Nen but retreat for now" he said.

"Hey, receptionist lady, what happens if we don't register by midnight?" Asked Gon.

"You Gon, would restart from floor one. But Killua and Y/N have refused to register once so they will be banned" said the lady. 

"Oi Wing-san, would we be able to reach here before midnight?" Asked Killua.

"Well that will depend on you" said Wing.

"I'm pretty sure we don't have time to be wasting" I said as I started walking. I looked at Hisoka one last time and we walked out.

We reached his place and he started explaining.

"Can you feel that?" He asked.

"Yes I can feel the pressure" said Killua.

"But it doesn't feel dangerous" said Gon.

"Is it because you don't have a hostile intent?" I asked.

"Indeed" He said.

"You have to use Ten as defence. If not....." he said and put his hand on the wall. "Your body would be crushed" he said as the wall crushed into pieces.

"There are two ways in which you can learn Ten. The deliberate method, which Zushi learnt from. He was a quick learner so he learned Ten in a very fast amount of time: six months" 

"Six months?!" Said Gon

"That's too long we have to pass through Hisoka before midnight" said Killua.

"So you guys will have to go through the aggressive method."

"How long would it take?" I asked.

"That will depend on you, I will direct my aura inside your bodies, which is what I did to the wall. Hatsu. And I will give your sleeping bodies a jolt so you can learn how to use Nen easier" he said. We nodded and looked at each other.

"But why would you suddenly want to teach us the true four major principles?" Asked Killua.

"That's because everyone on the 200th floor knows how to use Nen and they have a special treat for anyone who is ignorant of Nen. They do what I'm about to do without restraint. They don't care if people die" He explained.

"Well then, despite me trying to scare you, I think you have the potential to get through this. So put down your luggage, take your shirt off and turn your backs towards me." He said. I looked at him awkwardly.

"How about me?" I asked.

"Just take your jacket off its fine" he said. I sighed and took my jacket off. First up it was me.
He put his hand near my back and I started feeling some pressure, it felt like a snake slithering on my back. 

"I'll begin" he said and suddenly I felt something explode in my body. I screamed a bit and then gasped. 

"Y/N?! Are you okay?" Said Gon and rushed to me.

"What the hell" I said looked at my hands.

"It's your turns next" Said Wing. The same thing happened to them. 

"This is our life energy?" I asked.

"Yes it is" 

"But it's gushing out? Isn't that dangerous?" Asked Killua.

"You have to learn how to stop it. Close your eyes and think of it as blood rushing around your body. Now think that the flowing has stopped." He told us. I stood and did what he told me to do. I felt at ease.

"Now open your eyes, how do you feel?" He asked.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by warm mucus" said Gon.

"Yeah like I'm wearing weightless clothes" said Killua. I nodded.

"What they said" I said, looking at my hands.

"Next I will use hostile Nen against you. Previously it would've been painful for you to stand within this" said Wing.

"I understand your blizzard analogy know" said Killua.

"Okay then here I go" said Wing.
___________________________

Thank you for reading. 

Next chapter:
-Gon's Promise
Bye!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

4.7K 196 20
In this story, The gang (including Y/n) go their separate ways to achieve their goals. When Y/n faces new challenges it always ends up in a horrible...
954 23 37
Uhm this is my first time doing this stuff so wish me luck... This also may or may not be a secret Reader X HxH Character ;) ❗️⚠️(THIS BOOK HAS SPOIL...
207K 7.9K 41
HUNTER X HUNTER FF BOOK I "A family of assassins is bound to be unusual. Guess that's the price they have to pay." Everyone knows of the notorious...
828 43 20
Silva and Kikyo Zoldyck finally decided to arrange Killua in marriage with the only daughter of a known family of assassins in the business. As the h...