It's not a phase

By Vaporeon700

A Colby Brock Fanfiction <3 More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Note
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
note thingy
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86

35

2.6K 71 12
By Vaporeon700

Hickies aren't fun. Oh shit, Colby has a photo shoot today. Oops. Welp I couldn't help myself. Unlike me, Colby just had his uncovered. And it's a big one like damn. He just casually has his hood down and there it is for the world to see. I mean I guess that's a good thing, hot guy with a hickey means he's taken so yeah I guess I did good. I chuckled to myself. "What?" He asked. "Ah nothing" "come on tell me" he chuckled poking me. "No" I said backing up he kept on poking me causing me to laugh until my back was against a wall. I blushed as he stopped his hands went down my sides and kissed me. If Sam or any of the guys come downstairs they'll see us. Fuck. Well I couldn't help but kiss back. "Colby" I said through the kiss. He's gonna be late. He pulled away and kissed me again. "Colby you're going to be late" I said. "true" he sighed. He kissed me softly. "I'll be back. I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said. He smiled and rubbed our noses together. "Awe Eskimo kiss!" Devyn yelled. I blushed Colby chuckled and kissed me again. "Bye babe" he said. "Bye, have fun" I said. *time skip*

I had to edit. A lot. Ugh. I had my headphones in watching back the footage, adding in background music and shit. Ugh I hate editing sometimes because it takes so long.

Colby's p.o.v

I stopped by ice cream place because it's hot as fuck and I want ice cream. I got out, called (y/n) because I'm gonna be a good boyfriend and call her to see if she wants anything. No answer, well this is where I wing things. I know she loves chocolate so yeah.

(Me being me I almost put so yee. I am trash help me XD)

After ordering I drove back home kinda fast because I don't want her's to melt. I pulled up and got out. I went upstairs to my room. "Hey babe" I said walking in. I saw that her headphones were in. I tapped her shoulder she jumped. "Holy shit" she said. She took out her headphones "I didn't mean to scare you" I chuckled. "It's fine" she chuckled. "I got you this" I smiled handing her her ice cream. "Awe thank you" she smiled up at me. I smiled leaning down to kiss her. She smiled and kissed me. "How was your shoot?" She asked. "It was good" I said. "That's good" she said. "Editing?" "Yeah, It's a video that Derek and I did" she said. I don't know why, I just don't like him. They're really close, I just don't trust him. After a while she was done and we watched the video through. It was funny, but gross. They did the redits 50/50 challenge I did that with Jake, maybe I should do it with her next who knows. *time skip*

(Y/n) was editing another video I had my hand on the desk watching her. "Colby?" "Yeah?" "Did you get your wrist cut again?..." Oh shit. I didn't realize that they were that noticable. "Yeah... Babe I think I should tell you something..." "Yeah?.." "(Y/n) before we were dating I did something stupid... Y-you can probably guess what it is..." "W-why?.." "I was just... I didn't know what to do... When you left the first time I just, I was depressed, I wanted you but... I didn't know how to tell you.." "You did that because of me?.." She asked. I nodded. "What? Why?" "I don't know... I'm stupid" I said. "No, Colby you're not" she got up and hugged me tightly. I shouldn't have told her but I couldn't keep this a secret forever.

~Taylor signing off 👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 627 17
a solby love story~
591K 4.4K 65
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙠 ♥️ >>edited
496 3 25
A Colby Brock Fanfiction :) Important Note : All portrayals of anyone's character - especially anything negative - in *any* of my stories is purely...
2.6M 35K 108
@colby_brock started following you.