Now That We're Enemies Do You...

Autorstwa Cresil21

It's been nearly three years since then, now Ciel is nineteen and still working for the Council. Firo is twen... Więcej

Chapter One~
Chapter Two~
Chapter Three~
Chapter Four~
Chapter Five~
Chapter Seven~
Chapter Eight~
Chapter Nine~
Chapter Ten~
Chapter Eleven~
Chapter Twelve~
Chapter Thirteen~
Chapter Fourteen~
Chapter Fifteen~
Chapter Sixteen~
Chapter Seventeen~
Chapter Eighteen~
Chapter Nineteen~
Chapter Twenty~
Chapter Twenty-One~
Chapter Twenty-Two~
Holy.......Shittake Mushrooms
Chapter Twenty-Three~
Chapter Twenty-Four~
Chapter Twenty-Five~
Chapter Twenty-Six~

Chapter Six~

3.1K 107 17
Autorstwa Cresil21

Dedicated to.....SawwinaLeonida! Flipping bloody amazingly redonkulous birthday to you! Bet no one will ever tell you that line besides me. :3 You know you're getting to be like 199 years old before you die. You're going to be one smoking grandma. Remember to draw freaking electric green flames on that wheel chair of yours in the future. Gimme a ride sometime? :3

Want me to sing to you? If you insist! \(^0^)/ Haha, look, he's singing! xD I mean it though! Amazing freaking birthday to you! And may all your wishes come true! Except for Firo becoming straight! Oh come on, we've all thought about it. O.O

Can you guys believe I had used the top best date ever? (according to the Internet) For some reason amusement parks are up there. Yesh, I looked in the Internet for dating ideas. -_-' I mean my idea of awesome dates would be amusement parks, sneaking out at night to go play in kid playgrounds with tons of candy while blasting music, concerts, bonfires, and shizz like that. Weird, aren't I? O.o

Of course the Internet did not come through for me so I picked this off the top of my head 'cause I've always wanted to do this! xD

-Chapter Six-

I couldn’t believe that I had agreed to go on a date with Firo, it was Friday and he had called in the morning to tell me that he was taking care of a few things and that by seven he’d be by to pick me up. I looked through my clothing and found nothing that I might have liked to wear and any other day I would have asked Alan for help, but today he was freaking out more than I was about what he was going to do. I had asked him what was wrong, but he had just quickly dressed and ran out in a rush leaving me on my own for most of the day until seven later on that day.

“Ciel.” I turned to meet Cilia’s cold eyes. “Aldo wants to talk to you.”

“About?” I asked not moving from laying in my bed turning back to the ceiling to lose myself. “If you haven’t noticed I am doing something that required my utmost concentration.”

“And what is this that requires your concentration more than Aldo?” She demanded with a slightly glare towards me.

“The observation of this ceiling of course,” I added mocking eagerness. “Besides this room is on a dire need for a new paint job.”

“That is hardly relevant,” she said with a scowl.

“What does he want to talk about?” I asked not moving.

“He wants to tell you in person.”

“If he insist,” I said with a sigh as I got up and made my way over to the door pass her towards the towering door that was down a series of halls. That was Aldo’s office. I stood outside glaring at the door for what could have been hours yet proved to be seconds when a voice came from the inside.

“Ciel, I said I needed to talk to you,” he said firmly. “Now why don’t you make yourself useful and open that door so we can do just that.”

“Yes, sir,” I nearly splat as I opened the door and walked in and the door closed firmly behind me. “You wanted to speak to me?”

“Yes, sit,” he ordered nodding towards a chair and I took a seat waiting for him to continue. “About two weeks ago you were sent to take care of a killing spree not too far off from the main road, do you remember that?”

I nodded.

“Who did you see that time?” He asked in a calm voice never looking up from his paper work.

“Who did I see?” I frowned. “Alan, I was with him and there was no one else besides our target present.”

Then I realized that he was trying to get the fact that I knew Firo was alive out of me which made me think that if I said I knew he was alive I would get some false truth about why was that.

“My sources tell me that neither Alan or yourself killed the target, is this correct?”

“Yes.” I informed.

“Then who did?” He inquired looking up only to stare into my eyes with a piercing gaze ready to catch me in between a lie.

“I don’t know,” I answered meeting his gaze head on. “Alan had taken care of it and we had turned away from the target believing it dead, but it had charged ready to finish me and just then something had grabbed it by it’s throat ripping through it’s neck with it’s jaws and was gone as fast as it had come.”

“And you did not see it’s face?” He seemed to be doubtful.

“No, sir, I did not.”

“Very well,” he dismissed and just as I was leaving he called me back.

“And where do you think you will be going tonight?” He demanded.

“Excuse me, sir?” I frowned caught off guard.

“Cilia informed me that Alan had gone off somewhere,” he explained. “And she also brought up to fact you have been getting ready to leave, I was wondering where to?”

“No where,” I answered.

“Then you wouldn’t mind having to do a few errands for me tonight?” He arched a brow and I gritted my teeth together.

“No, sir,” I nearly growled out. “What is it you want me to take care of?”

“You remember hearing about the murders miles south of here?” He inquired. “I need you to go check that and report back to us.”

“I’ll go right now,” I answered knowing that if I left now I might make it back in time to meet up with Firo.

“What’s the rush?” He smirked. “You know that it’s best to wait for nightfall, for now rest.”

“I think its best I take care of this now.”

“Do you?” He frowned. “You usually hate to leave this early on a job.”

“It’s fine,” I answered heading towards the door.

“Ciel,” he said freezing me to the spot. “Who are you meeting up later today?”

“I told you no one,” I answered glaring down at my feet that refused to do as I willed staying firmly frozen where they were.

“Fine, but you’ll regret not telling me,” he informed letting me walk out. “And you’re not allowed out until nightfall hits, you to stay inside at all times.”

“But-” I was about to protest as the door slammed in my face and I sighed moving to my room looking at the clock. It was around half an hour until seven now. And I wasn’t going to be meeting Firo instead I had to head out somewhere else. The place was charmed not to let me out until it was time so until seven I was not allowed out. When the clock struck I stood and walked towards the double doors stepping out and looking towards the way I knew Firo was waiting. I began to walk the opposite way, it had been stupid to even agree to date him.

“Are you planning on ditching me?” I looked up from the ground to see Firo leaning against a tree looking me over once lingering over my neck a few times before looking up to meet my gaze.

“I have something else to do,” I mumbled.

“Don’t worry about it,” he reassured walking over and taking my hand as he began to drag me towards the main road until a car came into view.

“My job comes first,” I informed ripping my hand away from his grip, but he only ended up snaking an arm around my waist. “Let go, will you?!”

“No, we have a date and you’re not ditching me.” He picked me up and slipped me into the passenger seat. “Don’t worry, I have someone taking care of that job for you.”

“What?!” I gaped at him and he smirked kissing my cheek.

“Let’s get going, I have a new outfit in the backseat for you.” He took his seat behind the wheel reaching to the back and giving me a bag with a fresh clean cut new outfit that seems to have been tailored just for me. A pair of black skinny jeans, a mid tight designer graphic tee, along with a new pair of electric blue converse.

“Thanks,” I murmured staring down at the clothing. I hope he didn’t expect me to change in front of him.

“Welcome, and don’t worry where we’re going they have several restrooms you can change in,” he answered my thoughts.

“Oh, okay,” I answered. We didn’t talk much in the ride and I stared at my feet because the entire time I could feel my eyes wandering over to taking in his physique. His strong legs and thighs in a loose pair of black jeans that hung low on his hips, a smug shirt that hugged his upper body making my mouth water, and a black leather jacket on his seat that he would most likely put on once we got out. Without realizing it we had come to a stop and he was already out pulling on the jacket and opening the door for me. I slipped out with the bag of clothing in my hands and he lead me into a huge and very plain building.

“What is this place?” I frowned.

“You’ll see, come on.” He grinned taking my hand and pulling me inside where he lead me to a restroom and I went into one of the stalls and quickly changed pulling my other clothes into the bag that Firo took from me looking me over causing me to blush.

“You look amazing,” he complimented leaning in to take my lips in his. He kept his lips over mine lingering before pulling back hesitantly. “Let’s go.”

“Where are we?” I demanded irritated. He took my hand in his and I intertwined our fingers that made me blush even more as his fingers began to play with mine.

“We’re here for...” He trailed off as we went through a huge entrance that made me squint at the light. “This.”

I looked around in awe. “Indoor go karting?”

“Don’t you like it?” He asked worried.

“No, its great,” I answered grinning. “I just don’t know how...”

“I’ll teach you,” he reassured raising my hand to his lips.

“Will you two stop flirting we’ve been waiting for hours.” I turned to see a younger Firo and slightly different in certain areas, but the hair and eyes matched.

“Ciel, you probably don’t remember him, but he’s Nathan, my younger brother,” Firo introduced. I saw another pair obviously twins staring at me from afar the girl looked like she was about to cry. “Oh, that is Noah and Madison. They’re twins.”

“Oh, hi,” I said with a wave.

“Hi,” Noah said hoarsely.

The little girl, Madison came up to stare at me for a bit for throwing her arms around me only to sob into my neck and I only ended up picking her up and holding her. “Shh, sweetie,” I cooed. “Don’t cry. Calm down, ‘kay?”

She sniffled nodding as she pulled back a bit rubbing her eyes.

“Sorry about her,” Noah mumbled and I smiled down at him ruffling his hair.

“It’s fine.” He stared at me for longer than necessary before snapping out of it and turning to Firo.

“So when are you going to give it to him?” He asked. “Because the little rat’s been whining like crazy.”

“I thought children like those kind of things,” Firo muttered as he headed around the corner onto the bleachers I struggled to see and Madison jumped out of my arms grabbing my hand in her small ten year old one pulling me behind Firo with a slight smile.

“What is it?” I asked and she only giggled as I suddenly came to a halt when a puppy was almost shoved into my face. It didn’t take long to know it was the same one from the store I had seen. It licked my face instantly letting out a yelp as he struggled to jump into my arms. I took the puppy into my arms stunned into silence as it continue to lap at my face letting out barks here and there trying to get the attention he was deprived of in that store.

“You got him for me?” I gaped at Firo.

“Of course,” he said grinning as he petted the pup making it turn towards him trying to chop on his hand eager to play. “You seemed to like him so much and I thought I mind as well get him for you.”

“Uhh...thanks,” I said baffled as I stared down at the puppy in my arms.

“So,” he drawled. “What are you naming him?”

“Firo!” I said with a grin and his face was priceless. “Don’t worry, his name isn’t going to be Firo, I’ll name him...Mesler.”

“Mesler, huh?’ Firo grinned as he looked at me holding the puppy. As if taking it all in. “Ciel and Mesler. Cute.”

I looked down letting my hair become a curtain as I blushed, but Mesler decided to ruin that habit by starting to bite and pull at my hair making me look up to find Firo was still starting at me intently. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. “Come on, I rented this place out all night if you want to stay here.”

“Really?” I looked around at the race track it was amazing.

“Yep, this place is ours,” he informed and Nathan grinned.

“I call the red kart!” He called running towards the kart.

“That one is mine!” Noah ran after him with a growl.

“I want the pink one!” Madison followed after them.

“They all know how to use one?” I frowned.

“Yeah, I’ve been spending time with Madison and Noah, a few years back they lost their older brother and its been hard on them,” he answered eyeing me before taking my hand. “Come on, we have to get you on or I’m just going to send the rest of the night staring at you.”

I blushed letting his drag me along with Mesler still in my arms. We made our way to a matching set of black and red go karts as he slipped me into one adding a helmet on my head as he strapped me down and explained everything to me in simple terms as he took Mesler and told me to try. I suddenly felt really nervous my stomach feeling weird. I wasn’t scared at the fact I had never ridden one of these it was more that I knew his eyes were on me that make my stomach feel like a hornets nest.

“Take it easy, I’ll be out there with you in a few,” he reassured me, but I only squirmed in the seat before looking up at him.

“Couldn’t you just ride with me the first time?” I asked biting down on my lip.

He looked at me stunned and for a second I thought I had said something gravely wrong until he flashed the most beautiful smile I had ever seen as he went over back to the bleachers setting Mesler down telling him to stay and surprisingly he laid his head on those two paws of his eyeing us as Firo slipping in behind me holding me against him as he pressed close. We managed to squeeze into a one seater with my small figure against his lean body.

“I’ll guide you and you just do as I say,” he ordered and I nodded. He guided me pressing so close my heart was being to hammer against my rib cage. I had never gone through this...not from what I remember. I didn’t even notice we were already going on the race track and I snapped out of it concentrating on the road ahead of me hoping I didn’t kill us both.

“Calm down,” he said against my ear. “Relax a bit its easier than that.”

I relaxed into his chest and soon one of his arms snaked around my waist pulling me tightly against him making me moan slightly trying to keep my eyes on the road. He began to let his lips brush over my neck causing shivers to uncontrollably rake down my spine. He nibbled a bit before sucking and I moaned closing my eyes.

“Eyes on the road,” he murmured against my ear making me look up and see I was about to crash and swiftly drift to the side and he chuckled deeply. “That’s a good boy.”

“Will you stop?” I muttered through gritted teeth.

“Stop what?” He laughed lightly grinding from behind. I gasped aloud ducking my head down and squeezing my eyes shut. “Maybe I should take over.”

He pressed closer in order to take the wheel in one of his hands and his other hand traveled up my thigh towards my flat stomach feeling there and over my whole upper body as he kissed the nape of my neck. By now I had no idea if he was even looking where we were heading and he began to tease my upper body making me groan as a pushed down on the pedal harder.

“I think you’re speeding,” he said seductively against my ear making me push back against him harder loving the feeling of his muscular yet lean body against my entire backside. “Ciel?”

“Hmm?” I nearly whimpered when his mouth pulled away from my neck.

“Its time to stop the kart.” He chuckled lowly as his hand came onto my thigh and pulled it up a bit so my foot was no longer touching the pedal. We came to a full stop, but my eyes were on his the entire time and he was leaning into kiss me when a giggle came. I turned to see Madison.

“You know that kart is for one person only, right?” Nathan teased making me blush as he went towards the other karts.

Noah laughed as he turned to go towards the bleachers to sit next to Mesler and Madison followed holding Mesler in her arms.

“Do you think you could do it on your own now?” Firo taunted with that charming smirk of his.

“Yeah,” I muttered not pleased with that fact I was being teased.

“Good,” Noah said as he slipped on his helmet. “We’re going to be racing.”

“Madison, Noah!” Nathan called and they turned to him. “We’re going to be racing!”

“Yay!” Madison set Mesler down and ran over to the go kart she wanted while Noah made his way over to his slipping into the seat at ease.

“You going to be okay?” Firo asked letting his fingers hook into my belt loops pulling me closer than necessary.

“You’ll lose to me,” I taunted closing the remaining distance between us.

“We’ll see,” he chuckled reaching down to kiss me before walking over to get behind the wheel and I did as well. “Nathan, we’ll go at your call.”

“Alright,” Nathan answered as he began a countdown and before we knew it we were all off at a speeding rate. Madison wasn’t at all slow. She was at my heels the entire time and I was barely making it in front of her. Behind her was a calm Noah and in front of me was Firo. Nathan was in the front going as fast as he could. I tried to get in front of Firo, but he swiftly made his way in front of me making me groan in frustration.

His laugh rang in my ears as he went faster and I followed close behind. I managed to drift close enough to the end that I was next to Firo now. He looked over and smirked as he tried to get ahead of me again. In the end Nathan won, Firo said we tied, but I know I won. Madison came in after Firo and Noah still at complete and utter ease came in last. Something told me he was never even trying to get ahead of anyone. Mesler ran to me and I picked him up as we made our way toward the bleachers and Firo brought out lunch. Noah, Madison, and Nathan sat in the lower bleachers eating their food while chatting. Noah and Madison getting into small arguments as Nathan laughed taking bites from his sandwich.

Firo continued to flirt with me the entire time leaning in to kiss me at random times only to have Mesler chomp on my food every time he did taking advantage of the situation. Firo laughed as Mesler ate what was left of my sandwich and offered me half of his insisting he’d feed it to me. I blushed as he did. Without warning he would lean in and lick the edges of my mouth making me flustered when he claimed I had food on my face. After a while I began to doubt it.

When he leaned in to lick the corner of my mouth again, but this time I moved a bit to capture his tongue in my mouth sucking gently and he chuckled before kissing me back. His hands made their way to my hips pulling me closer to him as he pulled me onto his lap. I moaned a bit letting my arms wrap around his neck and fingers rake into his hair. Mesler yelped happily and I knew he was eating my food again, but in this moment I could care less.

A/N: You know go karting would be an awesome date! \(^o^)/

For me anyways, 'cause I'm weird like that. Went bungee jumping once that was tight, not on a date though just hanging around. Wanna go bungee jumping with me? O.O

Hey! I started a 30 day letter challenge! You should read it for fun! xD

Awesome song! Do I get a vote and possibly a comment? :3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

26.2K 1K 26
This is the Sequel to "Fear Wont Last Forever" so if you have not read that one, please do! *Disclaimer* Involves some triggering chapters and boyxbo...
317 2 10
What happens when two teens "hate" each other and are now forced to share an apartment? (This story will contain smut and slight BDSM so please be a...
194K 5.5K 29
***SEQUEL TO "I HATE YOU"*** Welcome back to Dylan and Zack's world. Zack is still the bad boy everyone loves, but now with a softer side made specia...