Villain Todoroki x Reader [Di...

By pokepawz

Todoroki Shouto, a year after he graduated from U.A, got a big twist in his life which made him join the Leag... More

Chapter 1 - The beginning
Chapter 2 - Caught.
Chapter 3 - Remembered
Chapter 4 - Mother
A/N
[Info] Your Quirk
Chapter 5 - Again.
Kind of Important info
Updating Book
Chapter 6 - The Todoroki Family
1k reads
\\Not an update//
Chapter 7 - Am I safe?
Chapter 8 - How It Was
[Closed] SEARCHING CO-WRITER
Hi!!
Chapter 9 - Training?!?
Chapter 10 - Day 1~
Chapter 11 - Day 2~
Chapter 12 - Day 3~
Chapter 13 - War
Christmas Special!! - A cold night
Chapter 14 - Strange Guests
Chapter 15 - The Plan
Chapter 16 - Clues
Chapter 17 - A Date
[AN] Selena gone 'offline'
Your New Co-Writer and another chapter
19 - Cake and kidnapping
20 - Kill Shouto
21 - Lets Cut Those Strings
22 - This Is Gonna Be Awesome (y/n)
23 - Without a Heart
24 - I Can't Wait Toga
25 - This sucks
26 - That's What I like to hear
27 - A sadist
28 - insanity
29 - My Sleeping Beauty
I gots some newz!
Important
So...
31 - Breakfast
32 - let's go
33 - A lost puppy
34 - I'll have the usual
35 - Proposal
Smol update
Don't keep me waiting - 36
Gain your trust - 37
hay, its me!

30 - Like a light you were out

1.1K 31 19
By pokepawz

You removed your hand from Dabi's mouth and only continued to grin at him.

"Why where you Outside!?"

"I needed some fresh air."

"That's a lie."

"Fine, I wanted to see the stars-"

"I can stand here all night (Y/n)."

You closed your eyes and sighed before slowly opening them again, this time Dabi was leaning up against the door with his arms crossed giving you a questionable smirk. You didn't know what to do, and you knew he wouldn't let you in if you didn't give him the truth so, you decided to use your quirk.

"Don't even think about it."

You sighed and finally gave in.

"I wanted to see Shouto, I used my quirk on him, and now he's asleep."

"Thank You."

Dabi moved away and gestured for you to come inside.

"Now here comes the painful part right?"

You looked up at Dabi who only shrugged at what you asked, you wished he didn't act like such a big brother.

"Not yet."

You flinched at what he said, you knew he was going to mentally kick your ass.

"Now, you said you were hungry right you obnoxious pain."

"SCUSE YOU."

A smirk appeared onto Dabi's face once more.

"What, Did i hit a nerve?"

"NO!"

You unintentionally activated your quirk and blew Dabi onto his butt.

"Jeez (y/n) take a joke."

Your hands made their way over your mouth, you quickly hurried over to Dabi and began to giggle at his angered expression.

"Oh whoops, Did 'I' Hit a nerve~?"

You offered him a hand which he quickly took, put instead of getting up, he pulled you down on top of him.

"You sly bastard."

Dabi's Devious Grin only widened at your Remark.

"Nobody is as sly as you (Y/n)."

A light pink dusted itself onto your cheeks, but he wasn't wrong.

"Your right."

You too wore a devious smirk.

"Speaking of being sly, Where's my food at Huh~?"

"I would've had it made for you if you wouldn't have knocked me down."

"Oh so now its my fault huh, well it also would've been done sooner if you wouldn't have pulled me down on top of you."

"Well Shit."

"Thats what i damn thought."

You placed both hands onto the ground beside of his head for support to helps yourself up back onto your two feet, Once you were on your feet you only smirked.

"What, Are you gonna get up Or Not?"

"Nah, I like the view down-"

With one quick motion you sent your hand flying into his head, but he didn't even flinch, Looks like you weren't very strong at all.

"Fine, I'm getting up your highness."

"Thats what I thought."

You turned and made your way over to the couch, you than threw yourself onto it and laughed.

"This couch is weird, their isn't a single part on it that's solid, its all mushy."

"Well, Thats Just What Toga Prefers."

"She Has odd taste's than."

You huffed and crossed your arms as you began to gradually sink in the marshmallow like couch.

"God, Toga Hardly Has Any food in this house."

You slowly began to sit up from the soft beige couch, you than turned towards Dabi and grinned.

"Is there any Ice cream, I know that she's pretty into sweats."

"I'll Check."

You watched Dabi Walk over to Toga's Refrigerator and slowly open up the freezer door.

"Does it matter what flavor their is?"

"Nope."

Dabi reached inside of the Refrigerator and pulled out a tub of (white) vanilla ice cream, he than grabbed two spoons and began to make his way over to you. After approaching you he took a seat beside of you on the couch and popped open the lid, you of course snatched it from (alongside the spoon) him and began to dig in

"Jesus (y/n), I want some too."

You stabbed your spoon into the ice cream and gave him a determined glare.

"You'll get your damn turn."

You than picked up your spoon and began devouring the tub of ice cream like an absolute maniac. But than before you knew it-

"Fuk God dAmn Brain freeze!"

You placed your spoon down and clenched your head between your heads to sooth the horrible pain, once it passed you only shrugged it off before suddenly your tub of ice cream got swept out of your hands.

"HAY-!"

"Thats enough for tonight, your gonna get a stomach ache."

Dabi grabbed the lid and placed it back onto the tub of ice cream, he than made his way over to the Refrigerator and opened up the freezer placing the tub of (delicious might i add) ice cream into the same place that it was previously taken from. He than turned around and made his way back over to the couch, but instead of sitting this time he only stood.

"Is something the matter Dabi."

"Huh, Oh no it's fine."

"Oh alright, Im tired so im gonna head to bed alright."

You stood up from the couch and made a swift turn on your heel making your way off to your room, but before you could even approach the stairs you were stopped in your tracks.

"Wait, (y/n)."

You turned your head and looked Dabi in the eyes awaiting for him to speak.

"What is it about Todoroki that you like so much?"

"That's a good question."

You turned your body around so that you could face him in a more appropriate manner.

"Though he's  damn stupid sometimes, He's quite a charmer too, Oh yeah and He's very gentle, and kind as well, But honestly when it really comes down to it... He's just a child."

"Oh, well i'm sorry for asking."

"Oh no it's fine, honestly I've never really thought much about it."

"Alright."

"Well Goodnight Dabi, I hope you sleep well."

"Yeah."

You turned back around and sighed, you than made your way up the steps and made no haste making your way to your room. After entering your room you kicked off your shoe's, turned off the lights (making sure to plug in a nightlight), and threw yourself onto your bed. You than situated yourself underneath of a thin comforter and like a light you were out.

------------------------------------

Tododoki Here~!

And omg the last episode of BNHA Fucked me UP-

Anyways i don't have much to say so lemme bless y'all with some Dabi's and Todo Picture's!

And just Because I can and I fucking will, i'll bless y'all with some Sinful but also not too sinful Tododeku stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
148K 4.7K 17
THE HUNT | BNHA | Three. That was how old the daughter of two pro-heroes was when she was arrested. She wasn't even sure that was legal, but alas, i...
168K 3.6K 26
you are too powerful since your quirk develop since you were a baby. you are the daughter of the number 3 and number 6 heroes... One day You met a...
6.8K 78 30
This story features you, a high school girl with a normal life, in a world filled with quirk gifted people. Until one day, you start your journey to...