quiet ; kim taehyung ✔️

By myloverjake

I chose to stay quiet. More

Quiet - 1
Quiet - 2
Quiet - 3
Quiet - 4
Quiet - 5
Author's Note
Quiet - 6
Quiet - 7
Quiet - 8
Quiet - 10
Quiet - 11
Quiet - 12 // FINAL

Quiet - 9

3.9K 108 71
By myloverjake

"Let's erase everyone 1 by 1 except us. Paused as if only you and I exist here"

-------------

Day 3 / Tae's P.O.V

Today is the day. The day I get to see Sarang smile. The day where I treat Sarang as if she's the only person living in this world. The day where I take her to Osaka, Japan.

I quickly woke Sarang up.. it was only 5:49. 

"Sarang-ie! Get up!" I tickled her and soon after, she started waking up.

"Aish, I forgot to pack up yesterday" She said making me smile.

"Don't worry jagi, I packed up for you!" She jumped into my arms and gave me a good morning and a thank you kiss. 

We both took a quick showe and got dressed and went flew to Japan. It was the best 3 hour flight.

Sarang's P.O.V

Once we got to Osaka, Japan, Taehyung drove to the nearest hotel and booked a room for 3 days.

We went in to the room.. it was very cute and couple-y. 

^^^^^The room^^^^^

"O-oppa, I'm sleepy.. can I sleep for a while?" I asked shyly.

"Of course! You sleep and I'll just go buy some food alright?"

"Ne!"

I fell asleep right after he walked out the door.. I was still afraid. But, I have to be strong in front of Tae.

Tae's P.O.V

I walked out the door and went to the nearest mall. I bought her jjajangmyun with radish. She loves it a lot. While I was walking, I bumped into someone.

"Look who we have here?" 

................

That voice.. it was very very, familiar. I looked up and saw her. The person I never wanted to see anymore. Bae Ju Hyun .... Also known as Irene.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a cold gaze.

"What I'm doing here? Well, I'm here to get you back!" She yelled right at me. Yes, it's true. I admit. I still kind of have feelings for her.

"Stop it Irene!" I yelled back making her flinch.

"Hyung-ie.. I miss us. I was lying when I said I never loved you yesterday. Please come back. Come back to me" She was crying. Her words pierce right through me. I looked down because I knew that if I looked at her, she would be making me feel guilty. 

She ran and hugged me, I hugged back. Which I regret doing once she kissed my cheeks. I looked straight and saw Sarang. Tears falling off her eyes.. but still smiling.

Sarang's P.O.V

I woke up and saw that Tae was still not here. It's been an hour and the malls are really close by so I went outside and searched for him. And.. 2 people caught my eyes. Irene and Taehyung.

Irene suddenly hugged him while crying. Tae unexpectedly hugged her back and she kissed him on the cheeks.

Tears were now falling out from my eyes. I was sad.. but that didn't stop me from smiling at them. 

I smiled because it's the right thing to do. I smiled because once I die, Tae would have someone to be with. Because once I die, I won't have to worry anymore.

Tae looked up and saw me there.. standing lifelessly. He quickly pushed Irene away and yelled "I'm sorry Irene but we broke up yesterday. Let's just let it be that way".

Irene replied, "It's because of Sarang right? Sarang caused all of this! It's all her fault! Her fault that you don't love me anymore!!!". She was sobbing. Everyone looking at the drama she caused.

Tae looked at me once again. Irene looked the same direction he was looking at and saw me. I swore I saw flames in her eyes. She ran up to me and gave me a hard slap. I smiled. It was painful. But I smiled. 

She gave me another slap. This time, it was really hard. Really hard that it caused me to fall.

"Irene! Stop it!!" I heard Tae yelling.

Everyone around us were gasping and talking about Irene and me.

Irene jumped on me and kept slapping me. I wanted to cry but I have to show other people that I'm strong. 

Tae finally pulled Irene off of me.

"YAH! DON'T EVER GO NEAR MY WIFE!" Tae yelled. He hugged me and embraced me. This time, I lost it. I cried unstoppable.

Tae's P.O.V

I hugged Sarang. She needs to feel loved right now but.. she completely lost it. She started crying very hard.

*Fuck Fuck Fuck!!! Why can't you do anything right Taehyung! You fucking asshole!* I yelled at myself.. inside my head. *You lost asshole. You already failed at making her smile and you guys haven't even done anything fun yet asshole!*. 

I kept yelling at myself. I touched her cheeks. There was hand prints. I kissed them. Her soft cheeks.

Everyone was talking.

"Oh.. so that Irene girl is trying to steal the husband right?", said one.

"I guess so. I heard that Irene and Saring or Sarang used to be best friends", said another.

"If I was Sarang, I would fight back. I would slap Irene very very hard. Sarang is at fault too. She could've fought back"

"Yah, shut up. I heard Sarang has a heart disease but she stayed strong. I heard that she was happy when she saw Irene and her husband together"

"Why?"

Yeah.. why would she be happy to see me and Irene hugging.

"Well.. Because she said her husband would have someone to be with when she passes away".

I hugged Sarang tighter and whisper in her ears.

"Even after you die, I won't find anyone else. I'll still love you and only you"

I picked her up and went back to the hotel. I cleaned her face and set up the dining table. 

"I bought your favorite noodles" I said and she smiled very cutely. It gave me the urge to run to her, squeeze her, embrace her, kiss her, and more. She was just too cute. 

Sarang's P.O.V

After eating, Tae asked me if I wanted to go to the Japan's disneyland and so.. now we're here. Me as Minnie Mouse and Tae as Mickey mouse. Everyone asked us to take pictures and we did. They loved us.

We were also wearing couple sweatshirts since it was a cold day.

Today felt like forever. I think I was the most happiest today. Even though it didn't start off as a "good" day.

We went on many rides. Tae and I looked like we could live forever. I wish.. I just wish I could pause time right here and live forever with Tae beside me. 

We were now on our way to buy cotton candy.

"SARANG!!!" Someone yelled my name.

It was Seojun.

"JUNNIE!!!" I yelled back and jumped onto his arms. 

He looked at Tae and back at me. His hands were now rolled into a fist.

"Jun-ah, Don't do it" I said quietly. and hugged Seojun.

Tae's P.O.V

Sarang hugged that Seojun kid. 

"Yah, kid, that's my girl. Back the fuck off" I said making a pissed face.

"Don't yah me. I'm 7 years older than you" He replied.

I just wanted to facepalm myself now.

"Okay well stay away from Sarang - juseyo" I added and Sarang chuckled.

"Come on Tae-ah. Let's buy cotton candy now" Sarang pulled my sleeve.

But before we went, Seojun kissed her forehead.

I was pissed. "Sarang, why'd you let him kiss you like that?!" I yelled at her.

She flinched

"S-sorry oppa, but this is normal f-for me" she stuttered. 

You really did it Kim Taehyung. You can't do anything right.

I sighed and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Jagi. It just got me jealous"

"It's okay oppa. I'm only yours. You can kiss me anywhere but he can't. You're more special". She said cutely.

"Really? Then can I kiss you now?"

She blushed. 

"N-not now" She said.

I pulled her face and kissed her.

Seojun's P.O.V

After I kissed her on the forehead. I heard her getting scolded by Taehyung. I wanted to go up to him and take Sarang away. But I know.. I can never do that. 

"It's okay oppa. I'm only yours. You can kiss me anywhere but he can't. You're more special". She said. 

It broke my heart to pieces. I was there for her whenever she needed help. 

Why can't she see my love for her. Am I really invisible? 

Sarang's P.O.V

After all the rides, it was already 10:24. Wow, time does fly. 

"Let's sleep now" Tae said as he got onto the bed. He was wearing a see-through shirt because I guess it was really comfortable. 

He layed down next to me gave me a goodnight kiss.

"Goodnight sojunghan" He whispered in my ears.

"Goodnight aegi (baby)" I replied making him whine.

"Hmph, I'm not a baby anymore"

"Haha but you do look like one right now". He started tickling me and slowly fell asleep.

It was already 11:04. Tae's hands snaked around my waist. I wish we could stay like this forever. I kissed his forehead and slowly fell asleep. 

---------

"Stay strong and make them wonder why you're still smiling"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.9K 45
I just could not take it anymore, i could not handle being called one more name, i could not handle being hit one more. You broke me, my love. You do...
12.2K 471 23
"You don't even know me ." "It doesn't matter." "Why are you doing this ?" "Because I want to."
54.2K 3.1K 20
"I couldn't bring myself here. I couldn't bear the fact that you were no longer there with me." [Completed]
54 5 11
I was sitting across the room at one of the tables. It was quiet which was weird, everyone was either whispering to each other or listening to music...