One Little Directional Mix

By lotta_james

The year 2018, five guys, four girls, two bands, one industry. What happens when their boss Simon Cowell deci... More

One Little Directional Mix
Chapter One: Loud Morning
Chapter Two: Harry's Party and Wedding Plans
Chapter Three: Mornings and Uncle Simon
Chapter Four: Rehearsals First Date and Embarrasing Friends
Chapter Five: Meeting Molly and Jade's Beautiful
Chapter Six: Valentine's Day
Chapter Seven: Brits, Indie and Dreamy
Chapter Eight: Arriving in Sydney
Chapter Nine: Interviews, Thinking and Finding
Chapter Ten: Buck's and Hen's
Chapter Eleven: Rescued from the Police
Chapter Twelve: Liam and Indie
Chapter Thirteen: Leigh- Anne and Aden- Jay
Chapter Fourteen: Jonnie's Secret
Chapter Fifteen: Wedding
Chapter Sixteen: In Love
Chapter Seventeen: Decisions, This Morning, News
Chapter Eighteen: Accident
Chapter Nineteen: Mixed Emotions and Asha & Ruby
Chapter Twenty: Break- Ups
Chapter Twenty- Two: Baby Peazer
Chapter Twenty- Three: Stick Says it All
Chapter Twenty- Four: Taking it in
Chapter Twenty- Five: Lunch
Chapter Twenty- Six: X Factor
Chapter Twenty- Six: Lunch and Tumble
Chapter Twenty- Seven: Love, Father's Instinct, Mother and Dates
Chapter Twenty- Eight: Breaking the News
Chapter Twenty- Nine: Ella and Asha
Chapter Thirty: Perrie's Birthday
Chapter Thirty- One: Harry's Surprise
Chapter Thirty- Two: Robbed
Chapter Thirty- Three: But For Now
Chapter Thirty- Four: Jordan and Celebrity Juice
Chapter Thirty- Five: America and Screech Dreams
Chapter Thirty- Six: Barnet Hospital
Chapter Thirty- Seven: Coffee Shots
Chapter Thirty- Eight: For Definite
Chapter Thirty- Nine: Possibly for the Last Time
Chapter Forty: Nightmares
Chapter Forty- One: Crushing My Hand
Chapter Forty- Two: Daffodil
Chapter Forty- Three: Excitable People
Chapter Forty- Four: Cheekier By the Second
Chapter Forty- Five: Well Done Boo
Chapter Forty- Six: What Did You Drink Mate?
Chapter Forty- Seven: Ponies Forever
Chapter Forty- Eight: Zayn!
Chapter Forty- Nine: It's What We Leave Behind
Chapter Fifty: Truth or Dare?
Chapter Fifty- One: Big Blue Eyes
Chapter Fity- Two: Happiness
Chapter Fifty- Three: Kiss the Closest Boy
Chapter Fifty- Four: Not Tomorrow
Sequel: Little Mixed Directions

Chapter Twenty- One: Dinner Gastro

4K 115 31
By lotta_james

{Niall's POV}

I walk into the Italian restaurant Leigh booked for us to all have dinner at. The smell of Italian food fills my nose and the saliva in my mouth get's ready for the dinner ahead.

"Can I help you sir?" A waiter comes over and asks. He's young, maybe a year older than me and has big brown eyes and black hair. 

"Um, Pinnock," I reply. He nods and leads me to the table. Leigh, Harry, Jade, Liam, Indie, Jesy, Jordan, Perri Kiely, Louis and Eleanor are already here. I sit down in between Jade and Perri. 

"Hey guys," I smile. They all greet me and I look at the two free spots. "Holy shoot!" I mutter standing up.

"Sit down Niall," I hear Zayn's voice and weakly smile as Zayn and Perrie sit down. Everyone laughs at me for forgetting to pick them up. 

We all sit around chatting when I realise Aden isn't here. "Leigh, where's-"

"Aden- Jay?" Louis finishes for me. Leigh looks a little annoyed. Perrie and Zayn look at her as if to tell us what's going on. 

"We broke up earlier today. I called it off. I found out the truth about him," Leigh almost growls. What's she banging on about? I decide to not stick my nose in and I think the others are going to do the same. 

"So Niall, any news on the Doctor?" Harry smirks. I smile at the thought of her. 

"No." I mumble a little dissapointed. I was hoping I could talk to her some time but she hasn't replied to the message I sent her. 

"Hello ladies and gentlemen," the same waiter as before comes over. We all say 'hello' back and he flips his note pad and pulls his pencil out of his apron. "Drinks?" He asks.

We all immediatley grab the cloest drinks menu to us and some have to look onto each others. 

"Um," I mumble looking at the list. There's white wine, red wine, beer, cider, spirits, gin and tonic and juices. Wine is always nicer with Italian food. 

"Leigh, start," Harry motions at her. 

"Can I please have a red wine?" She asks the waiter. I watch him write it down along with Jade's order for red wine, Perri's for a cider, Jordan's for white wine, Jesy's for orange juice, Zayn's for red wine, Perrie's for apple juice, Liam's for red wine, Indie's for white wine, Harry's for beer, Louis' for red wine, Eleanor's for Lemon Lime and Bitters and mine for red wine. 

The waiter heads off and very soon comes back with our drinks. We all thank him and most of us take a sip.

"Jes, why do you have orange juice?" Leigh asks. Perrie has juice too. Wait! Perrie doesn't drink. My bad.

All of our attention turns to Jesy. She looks at Jordan and he shrugs. 

"They're trying for a baby," Perri Kiely smirks before sipping his cider. I laugh at his cheekiness whilst the others 'aww' and Jordan hits Perri over the back of the head. 

"A mini Jordan or Jesy," Eleanor smiles. That would be so damn adorable. Dark skin, brown hair, big brown eyes, maybe really tall or maybe average height, bubbly personality. 

"What about our Oracle?" Leigh demands suddenly. Geez Leigh! No need to ask the rest of the world and what the heck is their 'Oracle'.

Perrie sighs and Jade and Jesy laugh.

"What's your oracle?" Indie asks. We all look at the girls wanting them to explain. 

"It's this stupid thing that those three have," Perrie points at Jade, Jesy and Leigh. 

"Our oracle, we said Zayn was going to propose first, look what happened," Jade flings her arms at Perrie and Zayn. We all chuckle. 

"Then we got asked 'who's going to be pregnant first?' and we said Perrie," Leigh explains. Everyone laughs at Zayn and Perrie's faces. They look like they're scared of that happening. 

"You know, this oracle thing, doesn't matter. Go ahead and have a baby Jesy," Leigh smiles. We all laugh at her amlost bipolar behaviour. 

"Well that's what they're doing," Perri says a little disgusted. We all laugh and Jordan whacks him again. 

"I can take you home. I'm sure Ashley, Mitchell and Sam will love to see you," Jordan warns. 

"I ain't going there!" Perri raises his hands in surrender. We all laugh. I look at Jade and she just rolls her eyes at the mention of Sam but then I notice Harry staring at Jade in a loving way. Oh hell no! Does he like Jade? This is going to be good.

"When are you two intending on having children?" Liam asks Zayn and Perrie. Now mini Zerrie would be too damn adorable!

"Um, we were actually talking about it back in Copenhagen," Perrie says. We all stop and stareat them. 

"Say that again," Louis says shocked. We all laugh. Perrie and Zayn actually talked about having a kid. They always say they want them but we've never know of them to talk about it seriously.

"And we will reasess it next year after the tour," Zayn states. We all cheer and they laugh. How we have longed to hear Zerrie want to plan a child. 

"Can I take your food orders?" The waiter comes back over. I know what I'm having! Fettuccine! It is the best! It has cream and parmesan along with a truffle egg on top. You could say I've had it quite a few times. 

When it get's to me I smile at the guy. "Can I please have the Fettuccine?" I ask excited. The waiter nods and takes my order. 

He walks off and everyone is staring at me trying not to laugh. "What?" I ask. "I like the fettuccine here," I reason. They all nod trying not to laugh. 

{Perrie's POV}

Our meals finally come and the waiter puts my fettuccine down in front of me. I take a smell and gag. My stomach starts to churn. Don't worry, I normally do this with cream and once I start it's fine. 

I take a bite of the egg. It's okay. I then twirl some pasta on my fork and place it in my mouth. I chew but as soon as a bit of it hits the back of my throat I feel like vomiting. I grab Zayn's napkin and hold it to my mouth before spitting it into it.

I look up and Jesy is giving me a disgusted look. I weakly smile then turn to Zayn. 

"Zayn," I say quietly. He turns and nods. "Can we swap meals?" I ask. He looks at me confused. "I think I'm going to vomit if I eat anymore of mine," I explain. 

"Oh yeah! Sure," he replies swapping my fettuccine for his bolognese. He kisses my forehead and goes back to his conversation with Louis. 

I pick up some pasta with my fork and place it in my mouth. Take two. I chew as small as I can due to the fact I can't swallow anything larger than a grain of rice. Again I swallow a little pasta before swallowing it all. That's better. 

After about three more mouthfuls my stomach churns again. Oh please no! I clasp my hands over my mouth before sprinting at the bathroom door. Can't hold it in this time. 

{Jesy's POV}

"Nah! She's Irish!" Niall fights back. Yes, Niall and Jade are still fighting over whether Dr. Oscar is Irish or Geordie. 

I notice Perrie jump up and sprint at the bathroom door clasping her hand over her mouth. We all freeze and look at her. 

"Is she okay?" Leigh asks Zayn. No, she just randomly decide to sprint at the toilet looking like she needs to throw up. 

"She said she almost vomited when she was eating her pasta so she swapped it with Zayn but now she's  run off," Harry explains. Zayn jumps up.

"Mate, you're a man," Indie mentions to Zayn. Mate! Haha that's so cute!

"I'll go," I stand up and walk to the toilet. I push the door open and walk in to find one of the cubical doors lost.

"Pep," I say sympethetically. I hear someone throw up. That would probably be my band mate and best friend. I walk over and knock on the door. "Can you manage to open this door?" I ask. I hear the door unlock and push it open to find Perrie sitting on the floor holding her stomach with her hair tied up.

"Oh Pezz," I sigh helping her up. "Are you okay baba?" 

She nods and goes to the vanity to wash her hands. I rub her back as she washes her hands and mouth. She spins around and pulls her hair back out. 

"Let's go back out," she puts on a brave face and we head back out to the others. They all look up as we walk over. Perrie slides into her chair and I sit down in mine oposite her. 

"You okay?" Jade asks Perrie. She smiles and nods and Zayn kisses her temple. 

"What do you reckons up?" Jade asks me and Niall. "With Perrie?" I shrug. She get's sick when she has cream sometimes but she also had red pasta so I'm not sure. Gastro has been going around though, so....?

"I feel a little sick and I had the creamy one and the rest of Perrie's bolognese," Niall pipes in. I face palm and Jade laughs. Perrie probably has gastro but Niall still ate the pasta. 

{Zayn's POV}

Niall drops Perrie and I home and we go straight up to our room after feeding Hatchi, Prada and Tiger. I take off my clothes and put on my pajama pants and tee. Perrie changes into hers and I jump into bed whilst she finishes getting changed. 

"Pepe, you okay?" I ask pulling her into my body once she's in the bed. I flick on my lamp. 

"Yeah," she nods. I don't believe her. She's paler than normal, which is saying something and she's quiet. 

"Do you feel better?" I ask resting my chin on her head. I feel her head shake under my chin. As I thought! "Lay down, sleep," I kiss her forehead and she lays back snuggling up under the covers. I turn off my lamp and wrap my arms around Perrie's waist before falling asleep. 

★★★★★

I carry the bowl of fruit up the stairs in one hand and the orange juice in my other. I figured Perrie might want something to eat because I'm certain there is nothing left in her stomach. She was vomiting all night, three times every hour until she was just throwing up saliva. 

I walk into our bedroom and Perrie is sitting up in bed reading 'The Fault in Our Stars' again. I think it's the only book she reads. 

"Good morning," I smile. She looks up and smiles. There's a little bit of colour coming back into her face. 

"Morning beautiful," I kiss her cheek. "Hungry?" I hand her the bowl of fruit. She thanks me and starts eating it. I lay in bed next to her playing with her hair. She downs the fruit easily and it stays down. She finishes her juice and looks at me.

"Aren't you hungry?" She asks.

"What do you reckon happened to the rest of the fruit that wasn't in your bowl?" I ask. She giggles and I grab her and pull her under the covers, earning a squeal from her mouth before she cracks up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.4K 95
@harrystyles followed you @harrystyles has liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post book two is being put together NOW
890 21 18
5 boys and 5 girls attend high school creating their futures and dropping out and these 5 boys drop out if high school just to start a band and start...
376K 14.5K 60
She didn't have to reach out for the dark night, she didn't have to build her own way to the constellations. Because the stars - oh, what she was loo...
80.4K 2.3K 49
Five Girls Zayla,Nalia,Harriet,Louise and Lia decide to form a group. what happens when one direction, Simon cowell,and a record deal get involved?