8th member - bts

By ramenoodles__

A new member joined the most popular K-pop group. What will happen? • Request open • I don't write smut. #2 i... More

Introduction
Imagine - 8th Member
Imagine - Morning Routine
Imagine - Fansign
Imagine - Exauhsted
Imagine - Depressed
Imagine - Gucci Prince
Scenarios - Date & Dater
Imagine - Jealous and Mad
Imagine - Shirtless
Imagine - BLACKPINK
Imagine - Lotte Family Concert
Text - Vacation
Japan - Airplane
Scenario - Airplane seat
Japan - Day 2
Author Note
Scenario - Capsule Love
Japan - Day 3
Japan - Day 4
Text - Japan Concert
Japan - Day 6 & 7
Japan - Day 8
Author Note
Japan - Day 8 pt. 2
Japan - Day 9
Japan - Day 9 pt. 2
Japan - Day 10
Japan - Day 10 pt. 2
Japan - Kidnapped
Japan - Rescue
Japan - Final
Japan - Bonus
Scenario - Fever
Author Note
Imagine - Epiphany
Imagine - Fanfics
Text - Celery Sticks
Imagine - IDOL
Jungkook
Scenario - What am I to you ?
Namjoon
Imagine - Bestie
Imagine - Clumsy Baker
Imagine - Bon Voyage
Imagine - Bon Voyage Pt.2
Jimin
Request - EXO
Imagine - Interview
Ships
Imagine - Pure
Scenario - Fights
Seokjin
Scenario - Sensitive
Imagine - Christmas
Author Note
Taehyung
Imagine - Balcony
Imagine - Balcony pt.2
Imagine - London
Milestone
Hoseok
Yoongi
Imagine - Boy with luv
Imagine - Persona
Birthday
Facts / TMI
Missing - Kim Seri
Self - Jung Hoseok
Namjoon - Jimin
Piano - Kim Seokjin
Snow - Kim Seri
Min Yoongi
Breathe
Request - Black
Twitter

Japan - Day 1

4.4K 77 57
By ramenoodles__

A/N - Are you prepared for looong stuffs? You're not? Too bad!
And btw, I'm now updating every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, bcuz I need some ideas lolol. Enjoy ~

" WHASSUP JAPAAAAAN?! " You roared and everyone looks at you weirdly.

" Geez, our maknae drank the wrong medicine today. " Jin shakes his head.

***
Gasping at how pretty the hotel was, you immediately picked the top capsule, since you always liked the top bunk. Climbing onto the capsule you rested your tired body against the surprisingly soft mattress inside.

You all relaxed at the hotel for a good 2 hours before actually going out.

Outfit -

" Shibuya station for Day 1 ? " You asked and they all nodded.

You were jumping up and down with the huge Camera hanging off your neck, bouncing along. There were rumors that thousands of people cross the Shibuya crossing all at once, and seeing all the new culture and just the feeling Japan brought you makes you so happy.

So,e huge guys banged into you, and you fumbled backwards, Yoongi catching you just in time as the guys turned around, apologizing immediately.

He sent a good glare at the two guys as they ran away as if they just saw a ghost.

" HACHIKO STAUE, LETS GO! " You cheerfully shouted and everyone does too.

" Wait, what-who is Hachiko? " Yoongi asked and you gasped. " You don't know???!!! "

You reached the statue and was stunned by how beautiful it looked even though it's small, you took about one hundred photos with different angles and Jungkook mimic you making everyone laugh.

While sitting on a bench, you told Yoongi the whole story and found the guys wiping their tears away while Yoongi just sat there, pokered face.

A fan recognized you, and she nicely approached you with hands covering almost half of her face because she's embarrassed making you chuckle.

She asked for a picture, which technically you can't give but did it anyways since your managers are countries away and they can do nothing about it except for lowering your earnings but—

@BTS_twitter

She's so cute! ~ ♥︎. #SERI #ARMY

You waved goodbye to the fan and intertwined your hands with Yoongi and happily swing it around as you entered one of the nearby malls.

" What do you wanna buy, Yoongi? "

" I need new speakers and music sheets, I wonder if they sell them. " He said and you pouted, making him look at you confused.

" You're So no fun. " You mimic Hoseok and he chuckled.

" LOFT! " You gasp and drag Yoongi there, the guys follow behind.

" Ugh, whats so fun about stationery? " He groaned,

Namjoon chuckled while his hands held about 10 traveler's notebook, " She has a lot of journals. "

You ended up with 2 bags of stuff already and rushed into other shops with Yoongi as your assistant on carrying stuff for you.

" Yah, does this look good on me? " You asked the fashion experts as you hold up a dress.

" Of course! " Namjoon said sweetly and you smiled

" No. " Taehyung said coldly and hobi almost slapped him if he didn't dodge.

" This looks better on you. " He said with his rectangular box smile.

" Trueee. "

You bought it and showed Yoongi but it seemed like he didn't care much.

" Yoongi. " You said coldly, locking eyes with him.

" Hm? "

" Are you not enjoying our trip? "

" What makes you think that, princess? "

" you look bored and sick— Wait are you? "

" Well, shopping just isn't for me." He said and rubbed his neck, you frowned for a bit.

" But it is if you're with me. " You gave him a ' really? ' expressed through your face,

" I thought you weren't enjoying it, but thinking again, you always has this bored attitude anyways. " You chuckle

You were dragged by screaming Jin when you passed by a Disney shop. Jungkook was kind of bored at first but when he saw iron man, he yodels and ended up skipping towards it while Jimin  stayed behind to watch over all your stuff, but ends up screeching on the floor because he saw Seokjin with such a face when he pointed towards a pretty wand.

" Namjoon! I wanna buy that! " Eomma sassily said, Namjoon looked so done.

" It's not pretty?! " Jin threatens Namjoon.

After shopping you all went to the Arcade which made you and Taekook run around like maniacs, buying a whole stash of coins, spent on basically anything you come across.

You and Jungkook rolled up your sleeves looking scary as heck, ready to win some plushies.

" GAHAHAHAHAHAH, I GOT LEVI. " [ From attack on Titans, hehe ]

" URGH! THAT WAS THE LAST ONE! " You heard Jungkook groaned, banging his head on this machine and Taehyung crying in the corner.

" Huehuehuehuehuehue, you can't beat me. " You laughed sarcastically which made it onto Jungkook's camera and you chased him just to delete the video.

" Let's see who's better in basketball. " Yoongi rolled up his sleeves.

" Pff, you said yourself that it has nothing to do with basket ball skills. " You smirked and he did also, both super competitive for the win.

And then he lost 90 - 180. You teased him by sticking your tongue out but he got revenge by flicking his finger to your forehead.

You dragged all the guys to the DDR machine and all glanced at Hoseok for some practice rounds.

" Alright, guessing this Hope on The Street will perfect it. " He smirked.

" I think I will be better at this since my moves are quick and sharper. " Jimin said and shot a death glare at Hoseok.

He played on the Medium difficulty along with Jimin joining in since it's a must.

They tied, but got C s, That wasn't expected for 2 members of the Dance Line.

Jungkook was up next as the Golden Maknae AND HE SLAYED IT, B-Boying in the middle. You all were shook by the talented Kook but soon laughed as you saw Tae trying to get some exercise done off of it.

***
" Guys, lets go eat dinner, I'm tired from all the dancing. " You heard everyone panted heavily.

" WAIT. " You shouted

" WE CAN'T GO WITHOUT... " You looked over to Taehyung.

" ICE HOCKEY! " He shouted and you nudged him.

" Air hockey. " You rolled your eyes, chuckling.

You played a couple rounds and ended up hitting Jin's -Beep- again.

Finally, it was down to You and Taehyung. Both, aces of these kinds of games. You two did a staring contest before the game, as tradition. Rolling up his sleeves, you could see from the corner of your eyes of his veins popping from his arms, oh god he really is serious.

" I BET -a certain amount of money- ¥ on Seri! " Namjoon shouted and placed the money on the side.

Everyone placed their bets and the atmosphere got tenser.

" POW! " You suddenly attacked Taehyung but he blocked it quickly.

" KACHIU! " He attacked back.

It was 30 minutes and you two are still 0-0 so it was decided that you'd win if you gained the first point.

It was like Thanos and the Avengers, flying from one universe to another except the fact that it's air hockey. And of course, Villains loses as always and that meant Taehyung won.

" Yay! " He jumped around, sweat trickling down his forehead as you dropped to the floor, breathing unsteady because you were legitimately killing your lungs and kicking Jungkook who's next to you all the times he almost scored.

" You guys seriously need rest. " Jin said and you replied with Ok signs.

" You guys really are dramatic— it's not even that tiring. " Yoongi commented, laughing as you both glared at him.

" Oh so as if you never said singing a karaoke song was harder than a concert. " You beamed.

***
After eating a delicious bowl of Udon at Hanamaru you decided to take purikura [ Photo booth ]

All eight of you stuffed yourselves inside the photo booth and took hilarious pictures, it was a surprise that Yoongi joined in being a dork. The pictures looked really good after printing out and each one of you gets to keep at least one.

" We should come here again. " You said, fangirling over the pictures because of how cute the guys were.

***
You went back to the hotel to rest since everyone was tired.

The Hotel was very quiet since it's a ' capsule ' hotel so you were planning to seal Hoseok's mouth with tape but you felt kind of bad so you let it go.

Everything was modern, quiet and clean, you even have private lockers and bathtubs

The lights were adjustable and it had this very relaxing yellow-y orange color. There are A LOT OF buttons and even a mirror. You thought the capsule hotel was gonna be hot but who knew there were two air conditioners.

It took you a full hour to fully understand how everything works, and oh how it was worth it.

You went out of your capsule after playing with your phone and went to shower. You opened your locker to a new pair of slippers, towels and pjs that they provided.

Then you went to the lounge area, bringing your laptop with you to edit the vlog you just filmed today, Jungkook was there too.

He waved at you and you smiled, sitting next to him,

The lounge area respected privacy and quiet so instead of tables and desks, you sit in these little booths with walls that are movable.

You slid the wall in so you could see him better. Just as you thought, he was editing the vlog too. He smiled at you again, while sharing his earpiece, which you gladly took because Jungkook's taste of music is absolutely marvelous *chef's kiss*

After 3 hours of editing, you both decided to go to sleep.

You were climbing up your capsule when you saw Yoongi waiting for you there, listening to some music. You chuckled quietly and slowly laid next to him without him noticing.

You waited for the right moment and hardly nudges him, making him jump up in surprise.

" Princess, you scared me. " He held his heart.

" Perhaps the thing I'm best at. " You laughed.

He shifted closer making an arm pillow for you to lay down. He shared his headphones with you and you raised your eyebrows while listening to his little remix of Crystal Snow.

" Wah ~ You should upload this on Twitter, it's really good. " You commented and nuzzled your face into his neck making him smile.

" Nah, I don't think I will. " He replied, closing his eyes, his fingers making twirls of the strands of your hair, it felt somehow relaxing, as if you could sleep right there and then.

" Huh? Why? "

" I only want the most special person to hear this, excluding me. " He said, quietly.

" Why So? " You asked again,

" I don't know, I just feel like it. It's not for the whole world, but only for one person. " He stated, his head turning towards your direction,

" Ooh, who's that? "

" You really are an idiot, Kim Seri. " He tsks, shaking his head as you whined, sitting up,

" Hey!!! Tell me!! "

...

...

" Smooth like a snakeu. " Hoseok said, peeking his head out of his capsule and stared at you two with furrowed eyebrows.

@BTS_twitter

Anyone want a Yoongi ? #SERI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 4K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
19.5K 956 36
Requests (Open✅ | Closed) Have you ever wondered 'how your wedding with Jungkook will be like?' or 'How, you, a mafia leader found yourself dating...
432K 12.7K 146
You already know what's up? A book of little scenarios for all those fellow ARMY's of color. This for y'all, mah dudes. I cover things from historica...
NANA By k

Fanfiction

227K 4.7K 46
Tired of scrolling through the endless #KPOP tag and #BTS tag and only finding incomplete AU's, bad grammar, and, frankly, questionable plot lines? W...