Alpha's Son And The Vampire (...

Par Selcouth_Saudade

(Credit of the book cover belongs to someone else, not my own creation) This is the story about 19 year old W... Plus

Chapter One: Alpha's Son Of The Montana Territory
Chapter Two: The Lone Vampire
Chapter Three: That Scent...
Chapter Four: Sweet Blood
Chapter Five: Can't Help It
Chapter Six: Don't Let Them In
Chapter Seven: Mate?!
Chapter Eight: Hunting
Chapter Nine: Dinner with the parents
Chapter Ten: Bonding
Chapter Eleven: Time With My Mate
Chapter Twelve: Doing A Little... Research
Chapter Thirteen: Haha... Whoops?
Chapter Fourteen: Now He Knows
Chapter Fifteen: Learning The Details
Chapter Sixteen: Mates
Chapter Seventeen: No More Secrets
Chapter Eighteen: Dating
Chapter Nineteen: Hunting Together
Chapter Twenty: Running Late
Chapter Twenty-One: Evil Mate
Chapter Twenty-Two: Fighting And Angry Mothers
Chapter Twenty-Three: Family Reunions
Chapter Twenty-Four: Kyle's Family
Chapter Twenty-Five: Possessive
Chapter Twenty-Six: Sleepover
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Cuddling and YouTube
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Time Alone
Chapter Thirty: Crazy Family
Chapter Thirty-One: A Near Accident
Chapter Thirty-two: Trespassing
Chapter Thirty-three: We're Going To Challis
Chapter Thirty-Four: Seymour
Chapter Thirty-Five: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter Thirty-Six: Botched Escape
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Mate's Rage
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Home At Last
Chapter Thirty-Nine: You're Safe
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Breakfast With The Foremans

2.3K 91 16
Par Selcouth_Saudade

Ashlyn

My vision was blurry when I peeked up at the thin strip of light streaming through the curtains. When I shifted, I realized I wasn't in the same spot I had been when I fell asleep. I was covered up, laying on the bed, and my head was on a pillow. Said pillow was breathing. I tilted my head back to peer up and smiled slightly at Kyle's sleeping face.

"Ashlyn...? Are you awake?" A soft voice whispered and I glanced up. Anna was peeking at me from the underneath the blanket covering her and Jet. He was still asleep and his head was tilted back.

"Yeah, I just woke up," I whispered just as softly and wiggled closer to Kyle, stretching up to nuzzle his neck. His arm tightened around my waist as he shifted and rested his chin on my head. I heard a rustle and light footsteps. Assuming it was just Anna getting up, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. The click made them snap open again. I twisted around and sat up just in time to see a head of strawberry blonde hair duck out of the room.

"Ashlyn...?" Kyle rumbled sleepily and my heart skipped a beat at the sound of his husky morning voice.

"Yeah?" I meeped as I looked down at him. My face heated up as he stretched and his tank top lifted to show off his toned stomach. Oh dear god save me-

"Morning," he smiled lazily as he sat up, resting back on his hands. I kissed him instantly, face bright pink at this point.

"Morning..." I whispered. Kyle chuckled and kissed me softly.

"You alright?" He smiled and I nodded.

"She's fine, just getting used to the sight of morning you. Though I don't understand why, your bedhead isn't that attractive," Jet yawned as he stretched.

"Well he's not your mate so I'd hope you don't find morning Kyle as attractive as I do," I snorted and curled up on Kyle's lap. Kyle was grinning when he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry Ashlyn, he's all yours," Jet chuckled and stretched again as he left the room.

"Perfect," I grinned and straddled Kyle's lap before pressing my lips back to his. Kyle leaned forward into me and gently gripped my hips, thumb rubbing circles over my stomach. Shivers ran up my spine as his mouth left mine and trailed up my jaw then down my neck.

"Did... I miss something... While I was out?" He mumbled and I bit my lip when Kyle nipped my collarbone.

"No, just your morning self is very enticing..." I teased and dropped my head back when Kyle growled against my neck.

"You need to spend the night more often then..." I clapped a hand over my mouth when Kyle returned the favor of bite marks on necks and melted against him.

"Knock knock, you guys awake?" Gasten called from the other side of the cracked open door. Kyle squeezed my hips then pulled his head away from my neck and looked at the door.

"Yeah, we're heading down now!" He called and I smiled mischievously, dipping my head to kiss his neck. He growled softly in return.

"Well double time it, breakfast is almost ready and we can only keep Henry downstairs for so long," Gasten chuckled and his footsteps retreated down the hall. Kyle suddenly exploded beneath me and pushed me on my back, mouth on mine before I could make a sound.

"You're pushing your luck, Love," Kyle whispered, tugging on my lip with his teeth. Something wild stirred in my chest and I growled.

"I like toeing the line," I whispered and kissed him full on, nails digging into his shoulders as his hips brushed against mine.

"Gah- Ashlyn, you have to warn me before you bite me," Kyle mumbled and sat back, sucking on his bleeding lip. I blinked a few times and was startled to taste blood.

"Sorry, I... Didn't mean to," I apologized. Kyle smiled and scooped me up in his arms, kissing me softly.

"It's okay, come on," he said, picking me up as he stood and I grinned and wrapped my legs around his hips.

"It's about time! Breakfast is getting cold, sit," Kaltain said waving at the table. Kyle let me down and I kissed him quickly.

"Sorry, again, I didn't mean to. I got worked up," I whispered. Kyle rolled his eyes and kissed my head.

"Stop apologizing. I'm not mad or anything," he chuckled. I stumbled into Kyle when something slammed into the back of my legs and I looked down to see a little boy with pale blonde hair and peculiar violet eyes smiling at me.

"Hello!" The little boy beamed and I smiled slightly.

"Hi Sweetheart," I cooed, crouching in front of him. He made grabby hands and I gently picked him up as I stood, balancing him on my hip. "What's your name?"

"Henry! I'm five!" He said holding a little hand out with splayed fingers.

"It's nice to meet you Henry, I'm Ashlyn," I said shaking his little hand.

"Are you Kyle's girlfriend?" He chirped and I blushed.

"Yes," I smiled and sat at the table, letting him settle in my lap. Kyle kissed my head and went to help Phillip and Kaltain set the table. I wanted to help, but I was preoccupied with the exuberant boy bouncing in my lap.

"I like your hair! It looks like it's on fire!" He exclaimed, making grabby hands again but at my tied up hair. I smiled and reached up, pulling the bun loose and my messy hair fell down around my shoulders. "Woaaah!" Henry gawked, violet eyes twinkling curiously. Suddenly a thought dawned on him and he twisted around to look at Kyle.

"Kyle, can I have your girlfriend?!" He asked and Gasten snorted from his place at the stove.

"I don't think so, Kid," Kyle chuckled and narrowed his eyes playfully at his small cousin when he set a plate on the table cloth.

"Aww! Can we share her?! She can be your girlfriend sometimes, and then mine the other times!" Henry nodded and I laughed into my hand.

"I don't think your mommy and daddy would be too pleased about you having an eighteen year old girlfriend," I said apologetically and smiled at Kyle.

"But why?! Kyle can!" He said pointing a chubby finger at his big cousin.

"That's because we're adults and close in age," I explained though I doubt he'd get it.

"Hmph!" The little boy crossed his arms as he pouted at his plate though he didn't leave my lap. I rubbed his head of soft pale blonde hair and squeezed him gently. Oh my god he's so cute-

Soft footsteps walked downstairs and Henry started bouncing around again. Looking over, I saw a woman with two gold blonde braids and violet eyes enter the kitchen. She was fairly tall, had slim shoulders and a slim waist that curved enviously from breast to hip in a flattering arch.

"Good morning Kyle!" She said in a lovely voice and gave her nephew a tight squeeze.

"Good morning Aunt Nyma," Kyle smiled and laughed as she ruffled his messy bedhead.

"Momma momma!" Henry squealed, trying to get his mother's attention.

"Yes Honey?" Nyma called, taking an offered mug of coffee from Kaltain with a mouthed thank you.

"This is Ashlyn! She's Kyle's girlfriend, but he's sharing with me!" The child in my lap beamed and Nyma choked on her coffee as she tried not to laugh and spray it out her nose.

"O-oh? Is that right?" Nyma asked glancing at Kyle.

"I did not condone this," he defended and I cackled. Nyma seemed to do a double take and peered at me curiously.

"Ashlyn, was it?" She asked and I nodded, smiling shyly.

"It's nice to meet you," I said holding out my free hand, the other on Henry's stomach to keep him from falling. She reached across the table and shook my hand and I noticed how finely manicured her hands were.

"It's nice to meet you too. I'm assuming you happen to be my nephew's mate I've heard so much about?" She asked smiling and I nodded again.

"Um, y-yes," I nodded, jumping when Kyle wrapped his arms around my shoulders from behind. Blushing, I nuzzled my head up into his chin.

"Aww!" Nyma giggled and Henry wriggled down from my lap, running over to the man stepping into the room.

"Papa!" He yelled, holding his arms up to the man. He chuckled and picked up his son. The man had kind silver blue eyes and long pale blonde, practically white, hair pulled up into a ponytail.

"Good morning Henry," he said in a heavy with sleep voice as he kissed the boy's cheek. "Good morning Nyma," he smiled and walked over to the table, kissing her and Henry made a noise between a gag and a squeal.

"Hey Uncle Rowan," Kyle smiled, standing up straight.

"Kyle! It's good to see you!" The man beamed and walked over with Henry still in his arms to hug Kyle. "And who might you be?" He asked looking down at me.

"Ashlyn, Sir, it's nice to meet you," I smiled and shook his hand.

"So I finally meet the notorious Ashlyn," he laughed and my face warmed.

"Did your Dad tell everyone about us?" I whispered to Kyle and he chuckled.

"I wouldn't put it past him not to," he whispered and kissed me quickly before leaving me with Rowan, Nyma and Henry at the table.

~~~
Jeeez that took long. Sorry for not updating, I've been having a hard time writing :/ I've been planning for the upcoming chapters to see if that helps my writers block. I appreciate your guys' patience <3

Wolf Girl out~ ✌️🐺

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

532K 11.7K 59
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
2.7M 78.1K 22
Cover by: freespace { This story is not edited and will not be. READ AT OWN RISK. Because honestly it's not my best. But do what you want. BOOK TWO:...
575K 18.4K 32
Cole and Cain Hastings are next in line to be alpha. They still haven't found their mate yet but when Freya Springs enters into the academy all of th...
46.3K 2.6K 87
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...