santana and brittany

Av cactustravis

santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is on... Mer

pilot
noah puckerman
santana the freshman
los padres y la abuela
friday night
monday night sleepover
tuesday date
lady sex !!
glee club and valentines day
quinn fabray
senior ditch day
late nights
family
sex tape
high school musical 3
secrets and distance
prom-a-saurus
chipotle
picnic
sick
nationals
graduation/goodbye
the months following
the quarterback
new york
nine month anniversary
brittany's 20th birthday
broadway
changes
building a glee club
proposal
planning
wedding
author's note
honeymoon
one month
thanksgiving and babies
jake
sadness
happiness
original songs
rip lord tubbington
shining star
not alone and clevver news
quinn fabray pt. 2
a day of santana
this is goodbye
epilogue
the unpublished miscarriage

glee club brings everyone together

3.3K 60 136
Av cactustravis

Brittany's Point of View

Being back in the choir room brings back so many memories. I haven't been here in almost five months. One more month and it would've equaled half a year.

Everybody still looks good, especially Santana, but Kurt told me she's dating someone new back in New York and that kind of makes me sad.

The New Directions lost regionals and Sue said that if they loose then Glee club will be no more. So, all of have returned to enjoy the last of Glee club.

"100 lessons." Mr. Shue says

"Hey, can I get Finn's plaque when we clear this place out?" Puck asks

"No, the plaque stays here." Shue says and he steps closer to all of us, "Lillian and Finn belong here at McKinley." He places his hands in his back pockets and sighs, "It means so much to me that so many of you came back on such short notice to celebrate the past few years. To sit in this room one last time and sing." Shue takes a long dramatic pause and I smile, "Your assignment is to sing one of the songs we sang in here, but reinvented in some way. Way back in the old days when I started the Glee club, I would give an assignment, and then I would...I would give a little demonstration of what I was looking for."

Some newbies and Mercedes cheer but Santana groans.

"See, you all cheer now, but just wait till he starts rapping." Santana says and we all laugh

"Okay, no hip-hop today, Santana. However, I have asked a very special person to come join me. You know, it seemed appropriate since her contributions helped save the Glee club, or at least the auditorium way back when. Please welcome, all the way from Broadway, Miss April Rhodes." Shue says and in comes April in a yellow and white dress

"Hey, y'all!" She yells, with her hands thrown up in the air. We stand up and clap for her because she is truly an icon.

After performing Pink's Raise Your Glass, I go into an empty classroom and work on some math I brought with me from MIT.

MIT isn't playing any games. Brittany Code is really important to them and I don't want to let them down, but, if I'm being honest, I hate it. It was fun at first because everyone was fascinated by me and my brain but now it's just irritating. They're always attaching things to my head and wanting to play 20 questions.

"Hey," Santana says as she walks into the classroom and closing the door behind her, "I've been looking for you everywhere. What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to prove the Riemann hypothesis." I say, keeping my eyes focused on the equation

"Who's forcing you to do this?" Santana asks

"My colleague at MIT. They said I have the most gifted mind in a generation." I sit down in a chair and Santana sits down on the edge of the desk, "I just wish that I could have my old life back, where I wasn't a mathematical genius and all I wanted to do was scissor you and talk to my cat."

"Well," Santana starts, "what do you say you and I reunite a little threesome called the Unholy Trinity?"

I smile and next thing you know, Quinn, Santana, and I are in Cheerio outfits and are doing our own version of Toxic.

"

Baby, can't you see
I'm calling
A guy like you should wear a warning
It's dangerous
I'm falling
There's no escape
I can't wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You're dangerous
I'm loving it
Too high
Can't come down
Losin' my head
Spinnin' 'round and 'round
Do you feel me now?
With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under
With the taste of the poison paradise
I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do, don't you know that you're toxic?
It's gettin' late
To give you up
I took a sip
From my devil's cup
Slowly, it's taking over me
Too high
Can't come down
It's in the air
It's all around
Oh can you feel me now?
With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under
With the taste of the poison paradise
I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?
With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under
With the taste of the poison paradise
I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do, don't you know that you're toxic?
With a taste of the poison paradise
And I love what you do, don't you know that you're toxic?
I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?
Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now
Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now
Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready
I think I'm ready now"

"Well, you were amazing as usual." Santana says and I throw my head back in frustration

"No, I wasn't. During the bridge, I was out of sync one 16th of a seventh step."

Santana laughs, "What are you talking about? You're the most amazing dancer I've ever met."

I shake my head, "No, I need to focus on what I'm good at. Quantitative algorithms. And if there's any time left in the day, hosting my popular Internet talk show."

*

"Knight takes pawn!" I yell into my megaphone. I bring my phone up to my mouth, "Kiki, your move."

"Pawn to A6." Kiki says

"Clever, for a pinko Communist." I say as Santana walks through the middle of my game, "Knight to C3!"

"Brittany, what the hell is this?" Santana asks as she takes a seat next to me on the steps

"The chess club is helping me re-create the historic 1972 World Championship between Bobby Fischer and Boris Spassky. And it's the only creative I have now that my life is one never-ending math equation."

Santana looks at me, "This is freaking me out." I look at her and furrow my eyebrows, "This is not you. You love to dance. And I know that you think you're a little rusty right now, but you'll get it back. I'll prove it to you."

"How?"

"Let's do a number together." Santana says excitedly

"No," I say and I throw my head back, "Those days are over. This is my life now." I bring the megaphone back up to my mouth, "Bishop to E3."

Santana squeezes my thigh before getting up and leaving me and my chess game all alone.

*

"Okay, guys, we're having a secret ballad at the end of class, but before we get to that, Puckerman has asked to do a number."

Puck stands up and claps his hands together, "Actually, Mr. Shue, I was hoping for this number we could move..."

"Hold up, hold up, Private Puckerman," Santana says walking into the room and cutting Puck off, "I'm gonna let you finish, but first, I would like to uphold the tradition of hijacking this Glee club and making everyone sit through what is basically an intervention. Mr. SHue, you said we could redo some of our favorite numbers, right?" Mr. Shue nods his head, "Well, then I want do a dance duet with Brittany."

I tilt my head to the side and roll my eyes. Santana does what she wants when she wants and she doesn't care if you want the opposite.

"Hit it." Santana says and the band begins to play Valerie

Mike Chang jumps down into the chair next to me and looks at me with a huge smile on his face. Him and I had the dance solo to this song during sophmore year.

"Well, sometimes I go out by myself and I look across the water
And I think of all the things, what you're doing
And in my head I paint a picture
'Cause since I've come on home, well, my body's been a mess
And I've missed your ginger hair and the way you like to dress
I won't you come on over, stop making a fool out of me
Why don't you come on over Valerie, Valerie, Valerie, Valerie?
Did you have to go to jail,
Put your house on up for sale,
Did you get a good lawyer?
I hope you didn't catch a tan,
I hope you find the right man
Who'll fix it for you
Now are you shopping anywhere,
Changed the color of your hair, and are you busy?
And did you have to pay that fine
That you were dodging
All the time are you still dizzy
Yeah
'Cause since I've come on home, well, my body's been a mess
And I've missed your ginger hair and the way you like to dress
I won't you come on over, stop making a fool out of me
Why don't you come on over Valerie, Valerie, Valerie, Valerie?
Well, sometimes I go out by myself and I look across the water
And I think of all the things,
What you're doing and in my head I paint a picture
'Cause since I've come on home, well, my body's been a mess
And I've missed your ginger hair and the way you like to dress
I won't you come on over, stop making a fool out of me
Why don't you come on over Valerie, Valerie, Valerie, Valerie?
Yeah Valerie"

When we finish dancing and singing, everyone claps and cheers for us, causing the two of us to laugh.

"See? This is who you are. This is what happens when you don't think about it." Santana says and I tilt my head to the side

"All right everybody," Shue says while we all sit back down in the chairs, "No more drama. Time to vote for either Rachel or Mercedes."

"Exscuse me, Shuester." Santana says, standing up, "Before we cast another pointless vote in a meaningless contest that has absolutely no practical ramifications whatsoever, I would like to say some words about my good friend Rachel Berry." I cross my arms and grin because I already know where this is going, "Rachel Berry is the most horrible human being on the planet."

"What?" Rachel asks, the smile that was once on her face is now gone

"Can it, troll." Santana says

"Santana." Mr. Shue warns but Santana keeps going

"You have sold half the people in this room down the river more times than I can count so that you can get a solo or the lead in a musical, and I'm pretty sure that you don't know the names of the other half of the people."

Rachel laughs nervously, "That's not true."

"All right, what's his name?" Santana asks while pointing her finger at Ryder

"Rick." Rachel says confidently and I laugh

"Exactly. Thank you." Santana says and Rachel rolls her eyes, "See, you've all met Rachel, okay? But I've...I live with her. Let me tell you what it's like to share a bathroom with this stubby, undergrown little cretin. Someone shaves their stubble in the sink, and we all know it ain't Kurt, so do the math."

Rachel gasps, "Thats a lie! You're so cruel Santana. I mean, you're only doing this to me because I'm the lead of Funny Girl and youre just the lowly understudy. You enter to make me feel bad because I'm better than you. And you're an awful person." Rachel stomps out of the choir room and Santana claps her hands together

"Well! I feel so much better. Let's vote." Santana smile at everyone before sitting back down in her seat

*

"Okay, they can't just chain you to a calculator and keep you as their math monkey." Santana says as I bite into my churro

"Wait, do those actually exist?"

"You need to be having a life. You need to be out in the world going to restaurants and concerts and...and dating." Santana hesitates in the word 'dating'

We look into each other's eyes and I catch that twinkle in her eye. I cup her face with my right hand and smash my lips onto hers. She kisses me back and I feel the same feeling I felt during high school; pinching in my stomach.

Santana grabs onto my wrist and gently pushes me off of her, "Okay, um...that's a bad idea." She purses her lips and looks down at her lap

"It feels really good to be around you. You make me feel like a girl again. Like, my body wakes up."

Santana shakes her head, "Please don't do this, okay? I have worked my ass off to get over you."

I stand up and tuck some pieces of hair behind my ear, "I really want to be with you Santana. I've seen the world, and I'm sure now more than ever that I belong with you. And I'm sure your girlfriend's great, but you can't re-create what you and I have." Santana looks up and me and blinks really hard, "It's your choice." I say before kissing Santana on the cheek, "If you want me, I'm here."

Santana drops her churro on the floor and grabs onto my neck and smashes my lips onto hers. I place my hand on her thigh and she sighs into the kiss.

"I want you," she says in between kisses, "I want you now."

*

Santana's Point of View

"You remember when we first met?" Rachel and as she walks up to me at the bathroom sink where I'm applying blush, "I was in here doing my hair..."

"Are you trying to make peace with me by getting all nostalgic?" I ask, cutting her off, "Because, if so, you are forgetting the one thing you should have learning from all of our magical times together, and it's that I have no heart."

"Look, I've been unkind to you, okay? And-and I won't get into the whole about how watching Mercedes singing got me all sentimental because I know you'll just make fun of me for it."

"No, you know what? Go ahead, please. Because if I don't express my venom at least once a day, I get constipated." I say as I take some paper towels

"I want to give you ten shows," Rachel says, earning my attention, "Any ten shows after the first three months, all right? And you can pick. They can be ten in a row or one at a time. It's a peace offering. That way, your mom can come or your abuela. I just...I don't want to do this anymore. It's exhausting and depressing."

I chuckle and take a few steps closer to the little goblin, "No. I want them all. The only reason why you're doing this for me is because you know that I'm gonna go all Showgirls on you and win." I shake my head, "No more scraps, Rachel. I will be happy and kiss and be friends once you give me the part."

Rachel laughs, "God, what is it anymore with you, Santana. I just...I don't get it!"

"Yeah." I say before walking out of the bathroom

I walk to the choir room, which is where Brittany told me to meet her.

I don't know what we are but I did break up with my New York girlfriend, so that I can be with my Ohio girlfriend.

"Oh, my God." I laugh when I walk into the room and see about thirty bouquets of flowers surrounding the couch that is usually pressed against the wall, "Are these lillies?" I ask and Brittany hands me the one shes holdkng in her hand .

"Someone once told me that they're the lesbian of flowers. I also got you this." She hands me two plane tickets and I furrow my eyebrows

"Two tickets to Lesbos Island? But these are both one-way." I say confused

Brittany shrugs, "Yeah, I figured, once we arrived at the girl-on-girl paradise, that is Lesbos, that we'd never want to leave."

I hold the brochure and plane ticket in one and and grab onto Brittany's hand with the other, "Okay, listen." I say as I pull her over to the couch, "Brittany, I love you, but running away with me and living on a lesbian island is not what you want to do. You just don't want to go back to MIT." I cross my left leg over my right, "And you shouldn't. Just because your amazing mathematical mind can solve all the world's problems doesn't mean it has to. It's not your dream, and neither is being with me."

Brittany smiles, "You're one to talk. Since when is becoming a Broadway Star your goal in life?"

"A star is a star. It doesn't matter where in the sky I shine."

"I don't want to run away with you because I want to run away. I want to run away with you because you and I are the only truly awesome people I've ever met, and I'm tired of doing stuff that only matters to people less awesome than us."

I shake my head and smile, "Okay, but this isn't like your math stuff. I'm going to be rich and famous. This is a great first step for me. And, besides, I'm not gonna let that dwarf Berry win."

"Listen," Brittany takes her back off of the couch and grins, "you have spent most of your life in the closet because you cared about what other people thought about you. Walking away from a dream that you don't actually care about is you winning, because it's you saying, 'This is not who I am, and I don't care who knows it."

I chuckle, "You know, it's funny. I spend months tangled up in knots, and in five minutes, you straighten me out." I lay back press the side of my body onto Brittany, so that my head is laying on her chest, "You really are a genius."

"I'm just the world's foremost expert in the field of Santana Lopez." Brittany says while rubbing my arm up and down, "So...what do you want to do."

*

Graduation day for the seniors and I know Brittany feels some type of way on the inside because she's not listed as a graduate. I mean, she graduated earlier than they did because of her early acceptance.

Or that's what I'm letting her think.

"And, finally," Sue says into the microphone and I bite down on my bottim lip, "Brittany S. Pierce."

Brittany jumps up and claps, while I reach under my chair to pull out her cap.

"I called in some favors with Sue." I say as I put the cap on her, "I figured that everybody deserves a high school graduation, even if it is a year late." I kiss her on the cheek before letting Rachel put the gown on her. She runs up the stage to get her well deserved diploma

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the William McKinley High graduating class of 2019!" Sue yells into the microphone and they all throw their caps up into the air

After the graduation, I can't find Brittany anywhere and I ask Tina where she went and she tells me to the bathroom.

I walk in one Brittany adjusting her cap

"Britt, I have to tell you something. I think I've made a huge mistake." I say and Brittany frowns

"You don't want to run away with me, don't you?" She asks sadly

"What? No, no, no, no, no, no. Of course I do." I say and I pull Brittany by her wrist, "I was doing some research on Lesbos island, and it turns out that it's not a chock-full of lesbians. It's full of German tourists, so I bought us our return tickets." I hold the tickets up and Brittany looks down at them, "I think we should go to Lesbos first, and then Hawaii for a couple of weeks, and then come home."

"Well, I don't want to go back to MIT and I can't return to Lima." Brittany says while shaking her head

"I want you to come to New York with me." I say and a huge smile forms on her face, "Is that a yes?"

Brittany nods her head with the same smile "Yes."

I laugh and peck her lips before pulling her into a hug.

"But wait," Brittany says when we pull away, "Blaine and Sam are moving in with Rachel and Kurt. There's not gonna be enough room for six people."

"Which is exactly why I want us to go apartment hunting when we get back from Hawaii," I bite down on my bottom lip, "And officially move in together."

"Do you know how long I've waited for 'come over' to turn into 'come home'?" Brittany asks and I laugh

"I love you, Brittany S. Pierce."

"I love you, too, Santana Lopez."

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

10.6K 580 17
π‘π„ππ”π“π€π“πˆπŽπ| ❝ when will you realize that i'm the one for you? ❞ ...
69.4K 1.8K 28
Kurt Hummel is the most popular guy in school. He's the head of the Cheerios, is best friends with the 2 cutest girls in school and is respected by a...
40.2K 1.1K 23
(COMPLETED) Santana Lopez is now a senior at McKinley High and has her whole life ahead of her. While waiting for her friends Tina, Mercedes and Rach...
15.3K 523 35
They were once high school sweethearts. Santana was the heir to a highly successful worldwide corporation until one day a tragic accident meant she w...