New 새로운 // BTS

By Yoongurrt

What if BTS had an 8th member?... and what if that member was a girl? All she ever wanted was to reach out an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
29 - Extras (;
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Read if u wantttt
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96 end - Yoongi

79

21.7K 1K 1.3K
By Yoongurrt

Jungkook's POV:

"Why is only Jin Hyung aloud to see him?" RaeJae pouts.

"You'll get to see him too, just be patient," Namjoon replies.

"I have been patient," she sighs, sitting down in the chair next to me.

Honestly she hasn't been patient at all.

I look over to see what she's watching. She took my phone in the car and hasn't offered it back since. Instead she's been busying herself by watching our "I Need U" music video over and over again.

She continuously skips over all the parts except with the one with her and Yoongi, including mine.

"Why do you keep watching that?" I finally ask out of curiosity.

"Because in the freezer, Yoongi said that he said something that he meant at the end of this scene," She answers without taking her eyes away from the screen.

"What'd he say?"

"I wouldn't be watching this if I knew," She snaps, "I can't see what he said because the fire in the music video covers his mouth at the exact time,"

"Geez... sorry..." I trail off, leaning back in my seat.

"Do you remember what he said?" She turns to me with hopeful eyes.

I pause for a moment, "I don't,"

"Aish, I'm going to the bathroom. If they come to get us don't go in without me!" She quickly says before jogging off.

I sigh, tapping my fingers against my thigh. My hearts heavy, even though it doesn't have the right to feel that way. Sometimes I wonder why I'm not enough for her, or if I could've done something different to make her notice me.

I mean, obviously she notices me, just not in the way I want her to.

"You remember, don't you?"

I look to my right, Jimin eyeing me with his head perched on his hand. This whole time I thought he was sleeping, but I guess I thought wrong.

"Of course I don't," I answer, looking away out of annoyance.

"Why 'of course'?" He scoffs, "I guess lying isn't something you're good at,"

"And why do you care whether I remember or not?" I turn to him again.

"Because I care about her," his eyebrows raise as a matter of fact.

"So do I. If I remembered, I would've told her," I grunt.

"There's where you're wrong," he breaths out, "What he said is something that you wouldn't be able to forget if you liked her,"

"Hah! So you remember too!" I point to him, slowly lowering it when I realize my mistake.

A smirk appears on his face before he closes his eyes again to sleep.

"Why does it even matter that he said 'I love you' to her. It was all part of the act anyway," I tell him in order to hear more of his opinion.

"Listen Jungkook, script or no script, he said he meant it. Rae asked you if you remembered, and you lied. If you really cared about her you would tell her because seeing her happy should make you happy. Don't let your feelings get in the way of somebody else's happiness," His words are as soft as a whisper, but I can tell they'll remain in my mind for a long time.

"Well you remember too. So why don't you tell her?" My voice raises slightly. I cautiously look around the room to make sure the hyungs are not listening.

"She didn't ask me, she asked you," He frowns.

RAEJAE'S POV:

If it was so important to Yoongi, why can't I remember it? Maybe it's in the scripts and I can find out....

"RaeJae-ssi!"

I turn on my heel to see Bang PD-Nim calling out to me.

"Have your heard anything on Yoongi Hyung?" I arrive in front of him hopefully.

"He's going to be okay, but his appendix could burst," He replies.

"His appendix what?!" I gasp.

"It's not that serious. He just needs a minor surgery to get it removed. He'll be out of here within two days,"' he informs me.

I let out a sigh of relief, although remembering how much pain he was probably in makes me sad. He had appendicitis and none of us even noticed it until this point. It just goes to show how well he hides his pain.

"But RaeJae-Ssi, I need to talk to you about something important," Bang PD-Nim guides me to a more private corner of the hallway, "please tell me honestly, why are you so against the fake dating with Jungkook?"

"Honestly?" I repeat, feeling my stomach drop as he gives me a nod.

"I have a crush on someone else," I whisper.

"Well that shouldn't be a problem after you and Jungkook break up,"

"But it is. Ever since this whole Jungkook and I thing started he's distances himself from me," I explain.

"So this is someone you see everyday?" His eyebrows raise.

I nod my head embarrassedly.

"Someone in the group?"

I nod my head again.

"Who?" He asks. I search is face for emotions but can't find any.

"Yoongi Hyung," I whisper in reply.

Bang PD-Nim slowly nods his head, letting out a sigh that I can only describe as disapproval.

"RaeJae, I apologize but I can't allow that relationship. If it were Jimin or V I'd maybe think about it, but not Yoongi,"

"Why not?"

"Because you're 17. He's 22. Maybe in the future but what we need to worry about is what's now. It's a slippery slope for kpop idols and we need to stay relevant,"

The words that come out of his mouth almost anger me.

"You keep saying all the relevant stuff but if our fans really loved us, they wouldn't care who I was in a relationship with,"

"Yes, but society does. Alls I'm asking for is your trust on this one. As for your situation right now, do your best to get over Yoongi," He starts to walk away, turning around to say, "and if I were you, I would be more careful with Jungkook's feelings,"

I watch him exit the hallway, a frown making its way to my face. This whole time I've known about Jungkook liking me, but I haven't exactly been careful about not hurting him. I guess I just didn't know how to get him to stop liking me without ignoring it entirely.

"RaeJae! We can visit him now!" Hobie calls to me.

I smile instantly, running in his direction.

"We need to be quick, though. He needs surgery for his-"

"Appendix, I know," I cut him off with a smirk.

His eyes widen, "did you read my mind?"

I laugh, "no. PD-Nim just told me all about it,"

"You know, all the nurses are confused as to why nobody noticed his condition in the first place," Hoseok's tone turns serious.

"Don't even get me started, I already feel terrible about it,"

"But he's okay now, and that's all that matters," He looks at me with a bright smile.

For a moment I feel my stress being lifted off my shoulders, but it doesn't last long when we make it to Yoongi's room. Tubes are in his nose along with an IV in his arm which only makes me feel sick.

"He's on medication right now, so he's a little loopy," Jin explains as we enter.

I arrive at the side of his bed and watch his eyes slowly move to my face. He smiles a small smile, letting out a few coughs shortly afterwards.

"Did you remember?" His voice comes out raspy.

"Hyung, I tried but I can't. Can you please tell me?" I beg quietly.

A frown replaces his smile.

"If you don't remember, then it may have been more important to me, than it was to you,"

Before I'm able to say any more, the nurses rush in and take him away. A single tear falls down my cheek as I begin to beat myself up for having a sucky memory. Why can't I remember?

"What does he want you to remember?" V speaks up through the silence filled room.

"He told me something after our scene in I Need U, but I can't remember it," I sniffle.

"Oh..." V's head looks at the floor and then back up to me, "I'll remember it! And when I do I'll tell you,"

"Thanks but," I pause, "but I think it's too late,"

"If you can't remember it then maybe it wasn't that important," Jungkook says.

My eyes dart to his, bitterness surrounding him  the more I think about what he said.

"Jungkook," Namjoon nudges him lightly.

"S-sorry," He bows his head.

My eyes then travel to Jimin who seems to be glaring at Jungkook. His foot is tapping against the ground as if he's waiting for something. However, when he makes eye contact with me he gives up.

"I remember what he said," Jimin starts, everyone's attention going to him, "he said-"

"He said 'I love you'," Jungkook finishes Jimin's sentence. I look at Jungkook, his eyes slightly watery against the hospital lights.

Suddenly I remember it so clearly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS BOOK HIT 1 MILLION READS! Thank you all so much ((:

Also, I've been reading all of your lovely comments and have decided to do alternate endings.

The two obvious choices for these are Jungkook and Yoongi.

But what are your thoughts on having an ending for Jimin as well?

I would most likely make two separate books on my account for the other alternate endings and then keep one on this book.

However I don't want to tell you who has won over RaeJae yet, but I will soon don't worry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 7.5K 84
what if bangtan had eight members ?
72.2K 2.8K 30
What if the 8th member of BTS was real? That it was true but kept hidden from the public eye? That would probably cause a chaos in the k-pop world, e...
81.6K 1.4K 40
A kpop group with one girl and seven boys. One word. Chaos. ─── THIS WAS WRITTEN BY MY IMMATURE SELF SO I APOLOGISE FOR MAKING Y'ALL CRINGE :) Cover...
25.9K 429 31
━━━𝖘𝖔𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖆 [ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 a korean group, BTS debut with eight members instead of seven . . . ] 𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢...