uoıʇıɹɐdsıᗡ

By Auroriana_h

❝It wasn't that I wanted to die; no. It was that I was so desperate to live.❞ - Valentinia Morelli. She is ca... More

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ
ᴜɴᴏ : ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ (ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ)
ᴅᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴛʀᴇ : ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
Qᴜᴀᴛᴛʀᴏ : ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴄɪɴQᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ꜱᴇɪ : ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ꜱᴇᴛᴛᴇ : ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴏᴛᴛᴏ : ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ɴᴏᴠᴇ : ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴅɪᴇᴄɪ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴜɴᴅɪᴄɪ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴅᴏᴅɪᴄɪ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴛʀᴇᴅɪᴄɪ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
Qᴜᴀᴛᴛᴏʀᴅɪᴄɪ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
Qᴜɪɴᴅɪᴄɪ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ꜱᴇᴅɪᴄɪ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴅɪᴄɪᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛᴛᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴅɪᴄɪᴏᴛᴛᴏ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴅɪᴄɪᴀɴɴᴏᴠᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜɴᴏ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴅᴜᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴛʀÉ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ Qᴜᴀᴛᴛʀᴏ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴄɪɴQᴜᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴠᴇɴᴛɪꜱᴇɪ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴠᴇɴᴛɪꜱᴇᴛᴛᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴠᴇɴᴛᴏᴛᴛᴏ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴠᴇɴᴛɪɴᴏᴠᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴛʀᴇɴᴛᴀ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴛʀᴇɴᴛᴀᴅᴜᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴛʀᴇɴᴛᴀᴛʀᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴛʀᴇɴᴛᴀ Qᴜᴀᴛᴛʀᴏ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴛʀᴇɴᴛᴀᴄɪɴQᴜᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴛʀᴇɴᴛᴀꜱᴇɪ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴛʀᴇɴᴛᴀꜱᴇᴛᴛᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴛʀᴇɴᴛᴏᴛᴛᴏ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴛʀᴇɴᴛᴀɴᴏᴠᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴀ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴜɴᴏ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴀᴅᴜᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴀᴛʀᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
QᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴀQᴜᴀᴛᴛʀᴏ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
QᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴀᴄɪɴQᴜᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴀꜱᴇɪ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴀꜱᴇᴛᴛᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
Quarantotto - Past
Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴀɴᴏᴠᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴄɪɴQᴜᴀɴᴛᴀ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴄɪɴQᴜᴀɴᴛᴜɴᴏ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴄɪɴQᴜᴀɴᴛᴀᴅᴜᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴄɪɴQᴜᴀɴᴛᴀᴛʀᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴄɪɴQᴜᴀɴᴛᴀQᴜᴀᴛᴛʀᴏ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴄɪɴQᴜᴀɴᴛᴀᴄɪɴQᴜᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴄɪɴQᴜᴀɴᴛᴀꜱᴇɪ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴄɪɴQᴜᴀɴᴛᴀ ꜱᴇᴛᴛᴇ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴄɪɴQᴜᴀɴᴛᴏᴛᴛᴏ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ᴄɪɴQᴜᴀɴᴛᴏᴛᴛᴏ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ꜱᴇꜱꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ꜱᴇꜱꜱᴀɴᴛᴜɴᴏ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ꜱᴇꜱꜱᴀɴᴛᴀᴅᴜᴇ : ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ
ꜱᴇꜱꜱᴀɴᴛᴀᴛʀᴇ : ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ

ᴛʀᴇɴᴛᴜɴᴏ - ᴘᴀꜱᴛ

4.9K 186 16
By Auroriana_h

Valentina:

Past (3 years ago).

"You will learn to escape cuckoo land because that will never happen, you fool." I replied. Mr Morelli was standing uncomfortably close to me, I was standing in front of Acer to shield him. However, I knew that it wouldn't provide much protection, Mr Morelli had a greater advantage than me. In strength and height. But was that going to stop me? No, it was not.

"Leonessa, you need to watch your mouth, for both Acer and yourself. I am already enraged. Do not push me any further." He states in a calm tone. However, I knew that he was far from calm because his stance was tense, and his jaw was continuously clenching and unclenching. Along with his hands, they we clenched into tight fists at his sides.

"Why the fuck are you enraged? Because I am with Acer, is that it? Well, let's not forget that you were the one that unnecessarily brought him here? Also, you put me in the basement with him, so much for wanting me to stay away from men." I said in a condescending tone, throwing it back in his face. He is such a hypocrite.

"I told you not to utter his fucking name in my house or before me ever again. What will it take to make to comply with my orders?" He asked more to himself than anyone else. A crazed look was adorning his mature face, he had a slight stubble. In- turn, causing him to appeal more ruthless and dark, along with intimidating.

What was he planning in his head? I could see the cogs turning in there. Probably ways in which he can torture me. I thought.

Walking closer to him I stand on my tiptoes and whisper in his ear, imitating what he always does to me to try and intimidate me.

"Well, you see Mr. Morelli. I don't abide by any bodies rules, I thought that you would have gathered that by now. I knew that you were slow, but not this slow." I stated, in a patronising voice. A smirk was ghosting my face.

"Slow. Me? I don't think so, Tinia. I just like to get what I want, I guess you could say that I am a very determined man. When I want something I always tend to get it. One way or another, just like I will get you to submit to me. One way or another." He replied, in the same patronising tone that I had previously used on him.

His posture had altered, his arms were now crossed, making his arms look buffer. Also, his chest was bulging out with the amount of muscle he has built upon himself. He was attempting to try and intimidate me.

When is he not? I thought, sharply.

"Oh, are you trying to make yourself appear the big man that you are not? How pitiful?" I sarcastically said. My eyes were staring right into his own, showing him that his little act isn't successful.

His eyes narrowed at my attempt to dishonour him. He was about to answer me but was cut off by the painfully, rasping voice of Acer.

"Nia."

Mr Morelli's eyes darkened, furiously.

Acer looked around disorientated, he looked better than he was before. Some colour had returned to his face, in- turn making me sigh in relief. However, by no means was he okay, he was still littered in deep cuts and swollen bruises. He looked as if he was involved in a fatal car wreck.

"Nia?" Mr Morelli spat out, in question. His tone was drenched in disgust. His eye blazing over in possessiveness.

Acer and I looked at each other, Acer's eyes held fear and mine held sympathy. Not one of us answered him. We just continued to stare at one another, not knowing what to do.

"I think I asked you a fucking question, you would do well to answer it, as I hold your fucking lives in my palm. Now I will ask one more time. Who. The. Fuck. Is. Nia?" He sneered, he already knew the answer, so I don't understand why he was forcing us to answer him.

Is he stupid, along with psychotic? I thought, ignorantly.

"I-I call her that. You know N-Nia for Valentinia?" Acer stuttered out, trying to defend me, but was frightened by his tone. His eyes were swollen red from his tears and he was visibly trembling, whether that was due to fear or shock, I do not know.

Mr Morelli pulled out a gun from his waistband and before I could stop him he fired it as Acer's shoulder. Acer let out a screech of anguish. Whereas I let out a cry of despair, attempting to rush over to Acer, but he grabbed my arm and yanked me back into his large chest.

"Do not fucking address my wife with such disrespect, use her full name. Nobody apart from myself gets to call her that or any other name apart from her own. Do. You. Fucking. Understand. Me. Boy?" He threatened, his eyes were black, and his face was bright red in anger.

His arms were painfully wrapped tight around my waist, assuring me that I couldn't escape his grasp. He still held the gun at Acer, but this time it was held at his chest, directly pointing at his heart. Displaying to everyone that he has the power to take his life, that Acer's life is in his control.

"Y-yes S-sir." Acer, stuttered struck by fear. He was shaking uncontrollably and all I wanted to do was go over to him and comfort him and tell him that he is going to be okay. But, I couldn't, I was trapped in my hell.

He didn't deserve this, he is so sweet. It's all of my faults. If I hadn't have brought him into this mess he wouldn't be on the edge of life and death. But, there is no point in worrying about the what if's because it won't change the situation he is in now. It is too late. But, I am not going to give up, I am going to keep on fighting. I thought, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

"W-what was t-that? I-I didn't quite hear y-you." Mr Morelli mocked him, humour could be easily distinguished within his voice. I fucking hate him. He is so cruel.

Acer shot me a look that showcased him as petrified and was about to reply before I raced ahead of him.

"STOP THIS! Just leave him alone! He didn't do anything wrong! It was me, all of it was me! It was my fault! Shoot me! Hurt me! I don't care! Just don't ruin his life! He is innocent!" I shouted, but it turned into a desperate plea at the end. I had managed to rotate myself around to face him, my eyes were begging him to stop this.

Mr Morelli begins to laugh, a dark laugh and says.

"Why would I want to do that? I'm not going to kill you, Bambina. You are mine. I am going to kill him because he touched what belonged to me. He deserves the cruellest of deaths, but I think I am being quite generous."

"Generous?" I scoffed, completely bewildered by his excuse.

"Generous my arse." I continued, displaying an astonished expression upon my face. I placed my hands on my hips to prepare myself for any conflict coming my way.

"This is nothing compared to what I have done and what I will continue to do, Leonessa. It's quite amusing but insulting that you think that this- He said waving at Acer, dismissively.

- is to the extent of what I can do and what I am capable of. This is child's play. It's not my fault that this weak little boy can't take a hit. He needs to grow up and accept that this world isn't full of fairy tales and rainbows. Honestly, it is full of monsters and misery." He spat, whilst shaking me against him aggressively.

"He shouldn't have to learn to take a hit, nobody should. How many times do I have to stress to you that he is the innocent one in all of this? I chose to go out, not him. I didn't even know him, I was being friendly because Andrea had disappeared. I was lonely, but you can relate to that can't you." I hissed, slapping him across his cheek.

"You are the only one who should learn to take a fucking hit. You're an inhuman sadist." I continued to spit at him, whilst poking him in the chest in an aggressive manner. Displaying my anger.

If he can treat Acer and anyone like shit. He should be prepared to take back. And if he can give out what he can't take back, he should probably not be doing it. I thought.

Grabbing my waist tightly and he ground out savagely in my face,

"Don't. You. Fucking. Dare. Do. That. Again."

"You know what? Maybe you should fucking reconsider your occupation. I mean you can't even take a fucking hit from a girl, how sad? The notorious Mafia Boss of Italy gets all sad because he got slapped!" I mocked, whilst laughing.

His eyes narrowed at my mocking, but his mouth curved up into a smirk.

"Oh, I can take a hit Leonessa. But, I will not let my fucking wife hit me. I will not let a woman who is below me to do so. Who the fuck do you think you are?" He snapped. His fingers are digging into the softness of my skin, making me wince internally. That is going to leave a mark.

The misogynistic idiot. I thought, disgusted by his attitude.

"Who am I? I thought I was your wife." I replied, sarcasm weeping into my voice.

"Hmm, that you are. Well, you will be by later on this evening if I remember correctly." He said, cockily. His fingers now rubbing my sides, in an almost comforting manner. Creeping up my shirt and touching my bare skin, from where I ripped the bottom of it earlier to tend to Acer's injury. His rough touch was like spiders crawling up my skin, it was me shudder in disgust.

A shocked expression floods my face.

I completely forgot about the supposed marriage with Acer and everything else going on. I thought, anxiously. I began to nibble on my nails.

Tipping his head to the side in mock confusion he said, menacingly.

"Oh, did you forget, little one? We are getting married today, then you will be sealed to me forever. No escaping me then, we will be joined by the hip. You know what I might just keep the boy alive a little while longer, just to torment him. To make him watch your life get signed over to me. The last thing he will ever see is you becoming fully mine. Mine forever.

I would love to see his face when he knows that he won't be able to save you. Nobody will ever be able to save you from me."

"I don't need anybody to save me, I am capable of saving myself. Thank you very much." I replied, snarkily. Annoyed with his antics.

"Are you though? I mean you are unable to save yourself from me, which has been proven countless times." He argued, a stormy expression situated upon his face.

"Maybe I am just waiting for the right time." I replied, whilst freeing myself from his hold. His touch sent shivers down my spine.

"And I will be there to stop you. Every. Single. Time." He stated, frowning.

He began to step closer to me, in- turn causing me to take a couple of steps backwards. I don't want to be near him right now, never mind now how about forever.

"And I will avoid you and dismiss you. Every. Single. Time." I said, with a determined look plastered upon my face.

"Hmm, I think you misunderstood me, Leonessa. I don't just mean by stopping you in particular. I will harm everyone that you have ever cared about and use them against you, for you to submit. Acer is one of them." He spat out the last part as if it was a curse.

"It is disgusting how you have to go to such measures to make me your obedient little toy. By hurting innocent people. I will never submit to you, they wouldn't want me to do so. Therefore, I won't in honour of them and if you harm any of those people that I care about. I will be the one that makes you suffer." I declared, resentfully.

Sending me a glare he marches over to Acer and kicks him in the face, blood rushes out of his nose in floods. Gasping, I run over to Mr Morelli and shove him away violently. But, it proves useless as he shoves me to the side with ease, sending me crashing to the floor.

He delivers punch after punch to Acer's face, dismantling it. His cruel, large fist pummelled down repeatedly, blood spurting from all direction. I push myself up off the floor quickly and crash into Mr Morelli, trying to tear him away from Acer. But, he is just too strong.

I need to find another way to get him away from him. I thought, contemplating.

Quickly glancing around the room, my gaze stops on a vase.

I know so predictable and cliché, but it is really useful and a good strategy at being able to put someone to sleep for a while. I thought, in my panicked state.

Grabbing it so it is within my grasp I rush over to where Acer was being assaulted by Mr Morelli, swung my arm back strongly and smashed upon his head. He crashed down to the floor immediately. I let out a deep breath, my anxiousness evaporating into the air.

Kneeling, I inspected Mr Morelli's wound and checked his pulse. It was there, thankfully. I didn't want to murder him, I wasn't going to have blood on my hands. Whether it be innocent or corrupt. Like him.

Running over to Acer I examine his new injuries; his face was busted up badly. It made me feel sick seeing him in this state. His face was swollen black and blue. Blood was spilling from out of his wounds.

He was letting out cry's and whimpers, demonstrating his agony to anyone within his vicinity.

I rest his head in my lap and endearingly stroke my fingers through the silky strands of his chocolatey locks. After a while his breathing evens out, giving me the impression that he has fallen into a slumber. Glancing over at Mr. Morelli, I see that he is still sprawled out across the floor, making me feel satisfied and let out a breath of relief.

I've been sat here for what feels like hours, alternating between running my fingers through his hair and stroking the back of his hand, softly.

Acer begins to stir, groaning whilst lifting his hands to touch his face. His hand snaps away, due to him wincing in pain. It causes a frown to slither upon my face.

"Nia?" He questions, confused. He must have a concussion.

"Yes, it's me. I'm here, I will always be here." I assured him, sympathetically.

"Nia" He said, his eyes widening.

"Shh, you need to rest, try not to strain anything." I encouraged, whilst stroking his face in a motherly manner, trying to calm him down.

"Nia." He said, sternly his eyes clouding with fear.

"You need to calm down Acer, I think you are having a panic attack." I persuaded, trying to calm him down.

"Nia." He said more sternly, his eyes averting to something behind me.

"What? What's wrong, does it hurt badly?" I questioned, my tone laced with worry, trying to locate the source of his pain.

"H-he's- but before he could finish a rough hand clasps over my mouth and says, condescendingly.

"Ah, ah, ah. Why try to ruin the surprise?"

Translations:.

Leonessa:. Lioness

Bambino:. Baby

Word Count:. 2829

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.8K 22
(ENGLISH) Till death do us part~ (the third book of the King series) It's been years since Juliana has last seen or heard from Jaxon. She has been bu...
66.8K 1K 20
Cora has been bullied for, well as long as she can remember. Her main tormentor? Her next door neighbour, Liam who has been bullying her since she wa...
14.6K 435 33
You're the only son of David Beckham who still plays football and carries his dad's dynasty, and you're like really good at it. But the pressure of b...
951K 19.6K 37
Skylar Murphy is a 17 year old innocent, naive girl. All she could ever ask for is love. Her parents are abusive and addicts. She feels like all is l...