The Erased Chronicles

By DyanArashi

In an alternate timeline where Gohan encounters Erasa, Videl's friend from childhood, what happens when they... More

Two Stars, One City
The Return
Exposed?
Moving Forward
Battle of Heart and Soul
Rise Up
The Game Changer
The Wall of Humanity
Pools of Reflection
Under the Shell
The Surprising Saiyan
The Devil's Initiative
The Vision beyond Sight
The Warriors' Reunion
A Matter of Tradition
Inherited Rivalry
Proving my Worth
Cybernetic Warfare
A Fated Rematch
Turtle VS. Crane
Divine Omens
Blood on the Dance Floor
The Level Beyond Super Saiyan
The Demon King
Level One
Level One - Rain in my Heart
Demon Loves The Dark
SPECIAL INTERIM CHAPTER: The Strongest Man
Dance with Beelzebub
The Prince, the King, and the Devil
The Prince of Destruction and the Monkey King
Son Gohan versus the Great Demon King
The Connected Ones
The Djinn Awakens
The Sun Has Already Gone Down
Bow to the Prince
Bow to the Prince 2 - Saiyan Pride
愛死天流
The Terror of Majin Bū
The Legendary Super Saiyan 3
The Parting of the Ways
Master Karin of Karin Tower
Djinns, Devils, and Holy Water
The Creature of Wrath
The Daimaō and the Majin
The Surprising Saiyan! ②
RED CODE
Red Code 2
Monster
The Conclusion
Be My Family
The Rebirth of Shénlóng
The Silent Victory
Something in The Aftermath
The Return (School Days)
The World Still Moves
Premonitions
Come On to the Future
Come On New World
The Prelude to Battle
The Masters
Gathering of the Strongest
Extra Chapter: The Proposal
Setting the Table
Demon Machina Rumble
Master and Student
Inherited Will
Flowing Martial Demon
Thus Reigned Destruction
One Minute
Hakaishin Beerus
Strength of the Son
Advent of the Hakaishin
MASKED
VICTORY OR DEFEAT
Those Who Blaspheme
Stand Against God
The Saiyan Legend
ERASED CHRONICLES GAIDEN
God Like You
God and God
For Those Who Rely On You
There Will Be Frost
Starting Point for the Future
The Meaning of Training
S K Y F A L L
Monster 2 (AWAKEN TO THE THREAT)
ULTRA UNHOLY HEARTED MACHINE
ULTRA UNHOLY HEARTED MACHINE (Revengers)
Prelude
Unexpected 17-Year Reunion
Lady of War
Pride of the Prince

The Vengeful One

47 3 1
By DyanArashi

Several Minutes Earlier; Karin Tower

An wave yellow ki spread out from Gohan's body in all directions, completely immersing Karin's Tower in its glow. From the distance, it could appear to be a ridiculously close and bright star. The pure force of the ki began to send Karin and Yajirobe flying backwards, causing both of them to grip the railing at the edge of the tower in order to prevent being utterly blown away to the Earth below.

"Gohan! R-Rein it in, seriously!" shouted the feline demigod. "You're going to wind up destroying the whole tower!"

"What is with these aliens!?" screamed Yajirobe.

The floor of the tower began to crack, and Gohan, standing within the midst of all of this chaos, forcibly pulled the reins on his newfound strength. The ki storm began to subside, the yellow glow faded away, and Gohan was standing perfectly still, his black hair and eyes giving no hint of Super Saiyan power. His face had become more defined, and his eyes narrower. He flexed his fingers, and exhaled.

"S-Sorry, Master Karin!" He scratched the back of his head. "I woke up and just sort of couldn't control it...!"

Clambering back onto his tower, grumbling as he helped Yajirobe find his own footing, the cat dusted himself off. "You really are as bad as your father sometimes." Sighing, he looked up at the figure of the half-Saiyan. "The Chōshinsui...the treasure left to the Earthlings by the very first God of Earth...to think I'd witness two survivors in the same day."

"The...first God of Earth?" Gohan blinked. He knew that Dende was the current God, and that God had been God before he merged with Piccolo, but this was the first time he'd heard anything about the very first God of Earth.

"Yes," replied Karin. "There have been many Gods before the Namekian who called himself God succeeded the previous God, 'Mika'. It's been thousands of years, and none of the current gods of Earth even remember what the first God looked like. He was far before my time, and records were lost to time. All we're left with was what I believe to be his name — 'Shangdi'." Leaning on the cane he held, the feline continued. "Shangdi became God when this planet was still void of intelligent creatures, and he implored the higher gods — Lord Kaiōshin, as I've come to realize now — to assist in the creation of his children. And, as the legend goes, the first humans were moulded on this planet and given life by the gods. But they were frail; so Shangdi created the Chōshinsui, imbuing it with his godly soul, to bless the frail humans with power. But in the end, the power was sought after by corrupt and wicked humans for their own ends — evil exists in all Ages, you see — and the humans lost favour with Shangdi. Only righteous humans, with just hearts could consume the water and gain its benefits; so from time to time, Shangdi would bless a chosen human down below with the power of the Chōshinsui. The power that Erasa is now enjoying. At least, that's how the legend goes."

"The power that Erasa is now enjoying..." repeated Gohan. "Wait! You said two survivors! But Erasa isn't here!"

"She's already off, assisting the boys in fighting Majin Bū."

"Then I have to hurry!" replied Gohan, feeling adrenaline flood his body. He turned to make a made dash off the Tower, before Karin stopped him.

"Wait!" The feline walked over to a jar, and pulled out four Senzu, tossing them to Gohan. With ease, Gohan caught the beans in his palms. "Four Senzu; one for you, and three for the boys and Erasa. Call them a gift! Now go!"

"R-Right! Thank you, Master Karin!" Gohan was immersed in a white aura, and dashed off the tower, adding another powerful CRACK! to the unfortunate floor beneath him.

"...So is he payin' for renovations or what?" inquired Yajirobe.

Ignoring his companion, Karin watched as Gohan became a flicker in the distance and then vanished. "Those two are something else entirely. Two survivors of the Chōshinsui — Gohan might not be a hundred-percent Earthling, but its there regardless. I can't help but feel like these two have been blessed by Shangdi, in a sense. Thousands of years after his death, the Chōshinsui, and now these two, are his legacy." With a sigh, the cat began to realize he was feeling old, despite the fact that he was an immortal cat. "Alright, you two; go show that pink demon what for."

Palace of God

Gohan had arrived to the Palace of God far faster than Erasa, sliding to a landing so smoothly he may have materialized there. The others gasped at not only the sight, but his ki.

"G-Gohan!" Yamcha's eyes were wide.

"Was that...you?" inquired Kuririn. Those who had been present at the Palace felt the gigantic shift in ki that had come from Karin Tower, though they couldn't detect it visibly. Anyone on Earth with the slightest ability to sense ki could have felt it. "You look so..."

"...different!" chimed in Bulma, giving Gohan a once over. "I can't sense ki, but even I could feel that." She gave a sharp head incline downward in the direction of Karin Tower, though she was most likely just chiding him. "You're so much like your father right now!"

Gohan smiled in spite of himself; to be given any amount of praise, especially a comparison to someone like his Dad, was enough to make the modest man blush.

"Did you also undergo the trial of the Chōshinsui?" asked Mr. Popo, his expressionless face as vacant as always.

"Y-Yeah," replied Gohan lamely. "I only just woke up a few minutes ago, before Master Karin sent me on my way."

"And yet your ki pattern has not adjusted," replied Mr. Popo, a statement that baffled Gohan. "You have become incomprehensibly stronger, but it is not due to the Chōshinsui — your Saiyan biology, much like your father, enabled you to survive it."

"When Goku drunk the water before...he didn't gain any strength?" repeated Muten Rōshi incredulously. "But he defeated Piccolo Daimaō!"

"Correct," acknowledged Mr. Popo. "But this is because he is a Saiyan. This was the former God and Mr. Popo's first inkling that the young Goku was something other than a normal human."

Gohan wasn't one to argue with someone who clearly knew the facts better than he did, but he did have a question. "Are you saying Erasa's power boost was different than mine?"

"Yes, indeed," replied the genie. "Your power is your own — talented and gifted as you have always been — but Erasa's new power comes directly from the Chōshinsui. It is the blessing of the water."

"The blessing of the water," frowned the half-Saiyan. "Master Karin said something like that as well. Mr. Popo...just how does the Chōshinsui really work?"

"Now is not the time for explanations, is it?" rebuked Mr. Popo. "Inside the Room of Spirit and Time, a fierce battle rages; and Majin Bū is winning. You must go to them."

"Y-Yeah," Gohan agreed, but as he looked around the group, he noticed that multiple ki and faces were missing. Videl, Piccolo, and his mother. He could feel Piccolo and Videl — they were a distance away, but with his newfound power, he could sense their ki without issue. But he didn't know where Chi-Chi was. "Guys...where's my mother?"

There was a brief silence, and several worried looks were exchanged among the group. No one wanted to say anything, but Gohan pressed the question again, and it was more forceful this time; an edge behind his words that implied violence and betrayed impatience.

"Where is my mother?"

Bulma was the one who responded. In a gentle voice, trying to ease the burden of the news, she told Gohan what had happened. How Chi-Chi had confronted Majin Bū so recklessly, and how she had paid the price; she tried to spare him the gruesome details, but this only left Gohan's imagination to work. His expression hardened, and his resolve to kill the Djinn was only further set — but now it was accompanied by another desire: to bring Majin Bū pain.

"I'm going," said Gohan curtly. "When I come back, this will all be over."

"Gohan, if I may," Shin stepped forward. "I know it isn't much, but I would like to offer a gesture as an apology for my actions. I gave Erasa something similar; new fighting garments to engage Majin Bū in battle. You're our final hope, and the strongest person on this planet now. It's only fit that I give you a similar gift."

The half-Saiyan looked down at his tattered gi; the battle with Majin Bū before had almost destroyed his training gi, which had he modeled meticulously after Piccolo, but had also given his own design flair. He wasn't one for appearances, but at the same time, didn't want to refuse an offer. Turning to the Kaiōshin, he nodded. "Thank you, Lord Kaiōshin. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like a gi similar to this one; the colours of my teacher."

"You're very respectful," Shin commended. "Alright." He extended a hand towards Gohan, and focused his magical abilities. Gohan's wardrobe began to shimmer, appearing as a mass of glitter for a moment, before entirely transforming. His former purple gi, ragged and worn, had transformed. the young man was now wearing consisted of a dark purple top, worn over a blue, long-sleeved undershirt. The gi pants were the same purple colour as the top, and he wore white boots, and his outfit was tied in the middle with a red obi. To Gohan's surprise, he felt weight to his ears, and saw that he was now wearing the same green earrings that Shin himself wore.

"This is Kaiōshin training garb," explained Shin, watching Gohan marvel in his new apparel. "While it is traditionally worn by Kaiōshin while they are training, it is also one of the highest honours a god can bestow on a human. The Potara are our earrings, and they're an added touch. Wear them well, Gohan."

"Thank you!" Gohan gave Shin the kind of respectful bow he hadn't given since he was a young child.

"I shall pray for your safe return," added the deity.

This managed to confuse the half-Saiyan, and he stared at Shin with a perplexed expression. "Who...who do the gods pray to?"

"A question better left unanswered," replied Shin with his trademark smile. "Now go!"

"Right!" Fully intent on finishing his mission, Gohan rushed towards the Room of Spirit and Time, and he didn't bother to suppress his ki. He wanted both parties to know he was arriving.

Room of Spirit and Time; Present

"No. I'm going to kill you."

The Djinn blinked rapidly in confusion at Gohan's words. Staring at him intently, an inkling of memory burst in his head; from his previous incarnation, he could remember this brazen face when he had challenged him before. The memory of sending Gohan to the far ends of the Earth with his kikōha filled him with amusement — he had returned for a second time!

"I remember you," Majin Bū grinned. "You're one of the fighters I defeated before. And yet you've come back for more?" Letting out another confident laugh, the Dinn leaned forward. "Very well — but this will be the last time!"

"Is Gohan going to fight that monster alone?" Trunks asked, concerned.

"We can't let him do it! He won't make it!" added Goten; he didn't want to lose someone else. Chi-Chi was dead, his father had to return to the afterlife. "Gohan's the only family I have left!"

"No..." replied Erasa, watching Gohan intently. Returning to her normal state, she consumed the Senzu. "He won't lose. I can feel it."

"Huh?"

"HAH!" Gohan shouted, flaring his ki. A white aura flared instantly, creating a bright flash. His full power had been displayed in that one instant, and the entire room was stunned. Majin Bū gaped, his red-and-black eyes growing as round as saucers. There was no grin on Gohan's face; only anger.

And then Gohan struck.

It was a blur, followed quickly by a powerful collision. Unable to track Gohan's movements in that instance, Erasa, Goten, and Trunks saw the end result; the half-Saiyan had inclined his body forward, and slammed his entire right arm into Majin Bū's face. A large dent had been embedded, the size of the man's arm, and Majin Bū staggered back, pain etched in every syllable of his voice.

"That was for Tenshinhan."

The follow-up strike was even more punishing; rushing forward, Gohan thrust his left arm forward; a powerful punch was driven into Majin Bū's stomach, and the Djinn's pained gagging only intensified.

"That was for Number 18!"

Staggering back, Majin Bū angrily forced the dents in his body to renew — regeneration, which didn't hamper Gohan in the slightest — and rushed to reciprocate. With two solid strikes forward, Gohan dodged each blow easily, and side-stepped the next strike; another forward jab. Leaning back forward, Gohan slammed his knee into Majin Bū's torso; a powerful crushing strike that packed as much force as the blows preceding it.

"That was for Piccolo."

Spinning on his heel, Gohan struck Bū in the jaw quickly with his left leg, before rushing forward and delivering a swift and powerful snap kick to the Djinn's chest, sending him careening backwards. "And that was for my mother!" Inclining his head forward, his earrings jangled with movement, and Gohan looked coldly at the rose-coloured demon. "Get up." He ordered sharply. "Don't expect me to think for a moment basic attacks like that actually hurt you."

Majin Bū, who was lying flat on his back, got to his feet; veins throbbing in his head, the Djinn's body began to pulse. Steam coursed from the holes in his body, and a vibrant pink aura surrounded him The ki filled the room, and Erasa and the boys could only be taken aback; this was Majin Bū's true power. Throughout their entire previous fights, and against even Piccolo, Majin Bū hadn't been going all out.

"But now you're going fill throttle," observed Gohan. "It won't be enough."

"Don't get cocky, boy!" snarled Majin Bū. "This...is every ounce of my power! It's you who can't win! You're gonna die here!" Rushing forward, the Djinn landed a powerful right hook to Gohan's face. The blow connected — the first successful blow the Djinn had dealt since Gohan had walked through the door — and Gohan's torso leaned back. Grinning, Bū prepared another blow — but Gohan turned to glare at him, and wasn't the least bit fazed by the previous blow.

Pushing forward, Gohan's fist crushed its way into Majin Bū's sides — where the ribs would be located on any normal human — and easily parried another strike from Bū with ease, before striking in the same place again, doubling the pain. Ducking low to avoid a wide sweep from Bū's arm, Gohan leapt upwards, striking Majin Bū firmly on the chin with a powerful uppercut.

Bū was repelled, and forced to leap backward, backflipping away from Gohan in an effort to gain some distance. Gohan stood tall again and watched as Bū fled to the distance.

"He's..."

"...pushing Bū back...!"

The boys watched Gohan battle in awe; flawlessly executed moves, crushing power behind each strike, all without wasting movement. Goten had sparred with his brother before, and he knew his moves well — but the power behind them now was something on a completely different level. "He...he can win!" Goten clenched his fists. "Go, Gohan!"

"You....!" growled Majin Bū, his frustration mounting ever higher. "I'll show you!" Raising his hands to the sky, he began to charge ki. Thrusting them forward, Majin Bū released a powerful ki blast; surrounding the beam of ki that shot towards Gohan was a spiraling wave, and Gohan recognized it immediately: Piccolo's Makankōsappō.

With ease, Gohan side-stepped; to the eyes of the spectators, he simply vanished and appeared again slightly to the left. Wrapping his arm in an invisible bundle of ki, Gohan forced the kiai into the side of the Makankōsappō, sending it hurtling in another direction, all without managing to touch the blast. "You're going to show me what? A technique you stole from my teacher? You're going to have to be more original than that."

Gohan took strides forward, walking confidently across the Room of Spirit and Time. As his white boots touched the floor, his footsteps could be heard amidst the silence. Bū trembled, but Gohan did not stop moving. In desperation, Majin Bū rushed forward, swinging his right leg upwards in a bid to attack the half-Saiyan. Reflexes keen, Gohan raised his left arm up, blocking the blow with ease. He slammed the toe of his boot directly into Majin Bū's face, and the Djinn was sent flying backwards for the second time.

Scrambling to get to his feet, Majin Bū watched Gohan advance in terror; eyes wide, mouth bleeding, he was back against the wall.

"I hope you're not in pain," said Gohan, who had finally begun to grin. "Because this isn't close to over yet. You've killed people I care about, Bū. And you've hurt others in different ways; you've made people suffer. I'll pay you back ten-fold."

With blinding speed, Gohan rushed forward. Majin Bū struck first this time, releasing a powerful barrage of punches towards Gohan. Gohan effortlessly dodged several, catching and releasing Majin Bū's arm at several points. Putting his weight on his left foot, he struck the Djinn in the face with his right. Gohan reached forward, grabbing the Djinn by the head tentacle, and then began to hurl him in a circle. Releasing him upwards, Gohan pursued, and as Majin Bū fell, struck him in the back with his knee.

Majin Bū let out a shout of pain, and Gohan delivered a swift elbow strike to the Djinn's stomach. The force of the blow sent him rushing back down to the immaculate floor of the Room of Spirit and Time, where he struck with a loud crash. Majin Bū got to his feet, but his efforts at this point were meaningless; an invisible bundle of ki, a kiai, pushed him from behind, sending him sprawled out, flat on his face.

"I told you," came Gohan's voice from behind him. The half-Saiyan had landed, and was advancing again. "If that was your true power, you can't touch me."

Scrambling to his feet, all wounds Majin Bū had suffered were mended; his body had resumed its normal shape. "You're making a mistake. I'll kill you!" He breathed these words out, far from an implied threat. His voice laced with malice, Gohan knew the Djinn was serious.

"Try me," the half-Saiyan sneered.

"Gohan..." Erasa watched the battle carefully. Reflected in her blue eyes was the man she loved, mercilessly striking down Majin Bū. "The way he is now...it's like when he fought Dābura. No — he's more controlled now than he was then." She remembered Gohan's battle with the King of the Demon Realm of Darkness; he had been so aggressive and violent in that battle. She assumed it had something to do with being a Saiyan — and that realm was beyond her understanding — but she was seeing a different kind of rage here. It was controlled — just as intimidating as when he fought Dābura, but now there was a method to the madness.

Punching Majin Bū in the gut, Gohan slammed his elbow down into the base of the Djinn's neck. Once. Twice. Thrice. Repeatedly, he beat Majin Bū downward. Raising his leg, Gohan executed a powerful ax kick, crushing Majin Bū beneath the pressure. Majin Bū was literally kicked while he was down by Gohan, rolled across the floor, before regaining his ground again.

"Damn it!" Majin Bū shouted, screaming loudly into the sky. "It...it wasn't—"

"—wasn't supposed to be like this?" finished Gohan. "You don't need to feel too bad, Bū. I'm honestly surprised as well. Surprised at your helplessness."

"I won't let it end this way!" Majin Bū continued to rant. "There can't be anyone stronger than me in the Universe — I won't allow it!" His ki began to leak out once again, his vivid pink aura flaring to life. "You won't get away with humiliating Majin Bū!"

Gohan chuckled. "I understand that your feelings are hurt, but I don't think you have much of a choice. Its pretty obvious that the odds here are stacked in my favour —face it, Majin Bū; you've finally met your match."

"You're wro—!" The Djinn shouted. His words, however, were cut off as he attempted to rush Gohan and was quickly deflected with a sharp placed kick to the face. A boot imprint crushing into Majin Bū's ill-defined jawline, Gohan performed a powerful spin kick and landed another crushing blow.

"You don't even have any fight left," muttered the half-Saiyan. "It's over." Rushing forward, Gohan delivered a vigorous blow directly to Majin Bū's head for the second time. This blow was different than the first; the moment it impacted, the force of the blow was sent directly throughout Majin Bū's head. The force spread out, causing massive internal damage, and the Djinn staggered back, collapsing to his knees.

"You're finished," Gohan extended a hand, beginning to charge a sphere of ki. "You won't be able to regenerate from a blast like this, Bū!" Yet, sounds were coming from Majin Bū that made Gohan hesitate. The sphere he had been charging petered out; they were sounds of pain, certainly, but they were different than the ones Gohan had been the cause of earlier.

Majin Bū, still kneeling, was clutching at his head, letting out groans that made him sound as if he was going to be sick. He stood up, staggering back. His hands still clutched at his pink cranium, and through his black eyes, he glared at Gohan. "What...did you do to me!?" Saliva began to drip from his mouth, splashing to the floor. Steam issued from the pores in his body at steady amounts, and he let out a massive cry of pain. "No! No!!!"

"What...the hell is happening?" Gohan watched in wide-eyed horror. Even worse, he had come to a quick realization that everyone within the Room of Spirit and Time was quickly cleaning.

Bū's ki was increasing!

Majin Bū's face contorted in pain, and then his body swelled; his muscles inflated, and his antennae shrunk slightly. Breathing heavily, Gohan noticed this form's ki was huge, and physically, the Djinn had now become rather top-heavy. Gohan braced himself for battle; with this new form, he might actually have to exert himself. Yet, to his surprise, Majin Bū did not make a move for him. The Djinn continued to scream in pain, and his body was changing again.

"What's he...doing?" Erasa was horror-struck. His ki was gargantuan, and his muscles ridiculous, but he hadn't stopped changing.

"How long is this going to go on?" thought Gohan, not lowering his guard for even a moment. "This sudden transformation...just what happened!? I didn't think Majin Bū could transform — not like Freeza anyway. I have to be prepared for anything."

To everyone's sweet relief, his ki began to drop again. Fittingly, his muscles began to deflate, and Gohan noticed that Majin Bū was beginning to regress in size. Shrinking, his overall height was no different than a young child. Sweat dripping down his face, Majin Bū began to take deep breaths, and exhaled slowly. Standing to his full height, the Djinn looked towards Gohan and grinned.

What was this new form of Majin Bū!?  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.5K 45
𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐓 ━━━━ BOOK 1 Multiple scenarios in which, you, the reader are dating the Dragon Ball franchise characters. None of these characte...
85.4K 1.7K 27
so in this story you and trunks are from the future. you are gohan's little sister you achieve being a super saiyan girl but that doesn't mean you ca...
4.6K 89 18
Pan has been through heartbreak due to her ex boyfriend Poperu breaking up with her because he found about her secret career as a crime fighter. Unti...
3.2K 29 7
What if Bulma Became A Saiyan is an original idea that came to mind after watching the original Dragon Ball series, Dragon Ball Kai series, and inspi...