Two Sided [COMPLETED]

By emi_army_97

He leaves gentle, seductive kisses on my forehead, cheek, jaw. I can barely breathe. "What are you doing?" I... More

Chapter 1- i'll go home with you
Chapter 2- call to the office
Chapter 3- tutoring??
Chapter 4- your house or mine?
Chapter 5- stop stealing my fries you hoe
Chapter 6- intriguing
Chapter 7- go on a date with me?
Chapter 8- unusual casuality
Chapter 9- night of the party
Chapter 10- a kiss
Chapter 11- legs, boobs, & the mall
Chapter 12- THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!
Chapter 13- we're gonna expose you
Chapter 15- detention??
Chapter 16- don't go
Chapter 17- halloween party
Chapter 18- hug
Chapter 19- kiss cam
Chpater 20- thanksgiving drunk dinner
Chapter 21- his marking
Chapter 22- permanently
Chapter 23- storm
Chapter 24- who took off my clothes??
Chapter 25- a confession
Chapter 26- i missed you
Chapter 27- inevitable
Chapter 28- was this a date?
Chapter 29- christmas trip
Chapter 30- confession pt.2
Chapter 31- make her mine
Chapter 32- lockscreen
Chapter 33- new years
Chapter 34- birth control
Chapter 35- cold and fake
Chapter 36- Valentine's Day fuck up
Chapter 37- happy for you
Chapter 38- it's an emergency
Chapter 39- viagra
Chpater 40- her dominance
Chapter 41- no shame
Chapter 42- petty bitches
Chapter 43- damsel in distress
Chapter 44- beach walk
Chapter 45- ass smack
Chapter 46- carnival
Chapter 47- three words
Chapter 48- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
Chapter 49- "followed by something very bad"
Chapter 50- pitiful honesty
Chapter 51- i need your help
Chapter 52- the sneaky switch
Chapter 53- spend the night
Chapter 54- lala land
Chapter 55- tell me a story
Chapter 56- acceptance letters
Chapter 57- stuck
Final Chapter- speechless

Chapter 14- Sana

108 7 0
By emi_army_97

SONG JI-WON'S POV

         Last night, Hoseok practiced some makeup on me, and it made me look like a man. No, not even, more like a monster. Clearly he had no makeup skills, whatsoever, but he did somehow convince me to wear light makeup to school on Monday.

         I guess we're experimenting.

        We woke up late today, Sunday, and we had nothing to do so we were just gonna sit on our spots on the roof and eat jelly beans, but a problem arose.

         "JI-WON!!" Hobi yells from the pantry with a worried voice.

        "What happened?" I asked, rushing over to him.

       He looked at me with a grave expression. "We're out of Jelly Beans."

        So we ran to my car and sped to Walmart. Just kidding, we didn't speed, I went just at the limit.

        I love going to the store with Hoseok without my parents, cuz we get to act like idiots without being scolded. I should be in a good mood right now, and I am, but there's something in the back of my mind that's bothering me.

        I realized this morning that I kinda just shooed Jungkook away last night, and I didn't even give him the chance to say anything, and it gave me a bad feeling. That was rude of me, after he treated me to the mall and paid for half the stuff. And my breakfast.

         I considered texting him a brief apology, but then I thought that would be a little too much. Maybe during our next tutoring session I'd bring it up.

        We got to Walmart and got a big cart even though we're "just buying Jelly beans".

       We walk inside and immediately steer in the direction of junk food, already off track. We stop in the chip lane and I lean against the side of the cart, looking over our options.

         J-hope suddenly walks in front of me and puts his hands on my waist. Before I can even say anything, I'm being lifted in the air.

         Hoseok picks me up and places me in the cart. He laughs when he sees me inside. "There, sit in it like a little kid." I chuckle and stick my tongue out, getting comfortable in the cart.

          "Get, like, 6 cans of Pringles." I tell him. He grabs a pizza flavored one and tosses it at me. I catch it, and throw it right back at him, hitting his head. "Idiot, you know I hate that kind."

         He chuckles and picks it up off the ground, putting it back on the shelf. "Fine, then we'll get these." He said, tossing me bbq flavored. I throw it back again, but this time he ducks in time, laughing.

           We end up getting 4 cans of cheddar cheese, my favorite, and moving on. Hobi drove the cart, looking around at the lanes. I sat inside, criss cross, facing him. I just watch him, looking so concentrated on picking the right ramen, smiling to myself. Hoseok's so handsome.

          I put my feet up on the handle of the cart. He looks down at them. "Put those away, they're very distracting."

         I giggle. "My feet distract you?"

        "Yes."

         Instead of putting them away, I move them around, and he rolls his eyes playfully. We go to the ice cream section, and he opens one of the doors. Then he rolls the cart to it, and leaves me by the open door. He walks off to get other ice cream.

          "Hobi nooo it's cold!! Don't do this to me! Roll me away!"

         He ignored me and smiles to himself, enjoying my suffering. I keep whining till he finally walks over and closes the door. Then, he takes off his jacket and lays it on top of me, covering my face. "There, be warm."

         I move it off my face but still use it as a blanket. "Such a gentleman."

        He blows me a kiss. "Only for you." I smile.

        We keep scrolling around the store, and whenever we get to empty lane he'll run and then jump, letting us roll quickly down the isle. We got to the toilet paper section, and no one else was there, so he did it again, but we were going too fast.

        "SHIT!!" I scream as we run into a shelf of Charmaine UltraStrong. We're both yelling as a bunch of squishy toilet paper rains down on us.

        "Fuck!!" J-Hope whisper screams as he looks at the mess we made. He looks around, making sure that no one saw, and we quickly roll away from the scene. "Someone else's problem," he says, and I laugh.

          We go around getting taste tests, which Hobi feeds me every time. He brings a piece of sushi up to my mouth and I hesitate. "Is it spicy?"

        He shakes his head as he chews his. I open my mouth and he gives in to me, and the second I chew it I start coughing, Hoseok laughing hysterically. I force myself to swallow it and throw two cans of Pringles at him as I die coughing.

          We actually make it to the jelly beans and get two bags, and we roll to the checkout. The clerk scanning our stuff eyes us with an annoyed expression since we're making too much noise and I'm sitting in the cart, but doesn't say anything.

          Hobi steers the cart all the way out to my car and opens the trunk, putting the bags inside. Then, without warning, he picks me up bridal style and places me in the trunk too.

        "Hoseok n-" I'm about to yell, but he closed the trunk on me. I gasp, banging on the window but he just laughs and walks to the drivers seat.

       I poke my head above the back seats, but there's not enough room for me to climb out. "Hoseok I swear to god, you know I don't let you drive my car."

        He looks back at me with an innocent smile as he turns on the engine. I gasp.

       "You wouldn't!"

        "Oh, but I am." He replied with an evil laugh.

        "You sneaky son of a bitch!" I yell. He drives out of the parking lot and I decide there's nothing I can do, so I sit down. "You know, it seems like you're kidnapping me. Is this some weird fantasy you're acting out?" I tease.

         "Is that a request?" He calls back, playing along.

        I laugh and lay in the trunk. As we drive back home, I just smile and think that with Hobi, even a simple trip to Walmart is a good time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

         I'm honestly just done.

       I was thinking about it all last night and all of today.

        After I went home, I was really bothered with Ji-won. What was the point of wasting my whole Saturday with her? I got up early and used a bunch of my money for her, and gave her too many compliments and fixed her ugly hair and bought her breakfast and drove her home and helped her carry in all her damn bags, and what for?

         I don't know! Why did I do all that shit?! No one told me to, how could I have been so bored that I ended up going to Ji-won?? Since when do I hang out with Ji-won? Since when do I enjoy hanging out with Ji-won?

          Just no. This isn't how it's supposed to be. I'm spending almost every day during the week with her for tutoring and now apparently weekends too. Like, this bitch is already changing me. I gave her fucking compliments.

           It all sounds really stupid, but I'm pissed at her. And myself. Mostly her.

        And Hoseok, just a tiny bit, even though I have no right to be. He didn't do anything. Besides calling at the wrong time.

        But I mean, god damn, I need to stop. Ji-won is a stuck up nerd that was never meant to hang around me. I'm stuck with her for the year because of mandatory tutoring. That contract didn't come with all the extra shit I've been doing. Why do I do it?

   I don't fucking know!!!

           And it occurred to me that I've been spending way less time with Sana. Like, I don't flirt with her as much during class, or stop her in the halls as often. I'm not forgetting about her, and I still like her, but... I don't know. Ji-won's a distraction. She shouldn't be, but I guess that's just the way it is.

And since I'm just done, there's a way to be officially done.

I'll just ask out Sana.

I won't have spare time to go hang out with Ji-won, for whatever fucking reason I'd want to do that, I'll finally be dating my crush, and Ji-won would see that I don't give a shit about her or what she says to me, because I have someone much better right next to me.

So that's exactly what I do.

I don't feel like waiting till tomorrow, so I call Sana. I say some stuff, she giggles a lot, I ask her out, and she instantly says yes. I tell her goodnight, and we end the call.

It was a surprisingly quick process, and now everything is at ease. No more worrying about shit.

And yet I still can't fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SONG JI-WON'S POV

The bus ride this morning wasn't easy.

Haru wouldn't stop yelling about my mascara and lip gloss, even though you can barely see it, and she's obsessed with my hair. She keeps saying she also wants to dye it, and now she's saying maybe blue or purple. I might just kill myself.

She really likes it though, so it gives me a little more confidence to walk into school like this. But once the bus ride was over, I hesitantly walked into the building.

I wish I hadn't, because there was so many eyes on me to the point where I just wanted to hide behind a book. I've never been so noticed before, and suddenly everyone's staring.

"Stand up straight," Haru says, smacking my back. I do but don't say anything.

"Just act normal. It's just like any other day." Hoseok says. I sigh and nod.

"I'm going to class." I said, dismissing myself. I always go to class early, but I was so thankful for it today.

As I am walking down the hall to science, I see Jungkook. Of course he's not headed to class, so he's walking in the opposite direction as me. He notices me, and we make firm eye contact. I decide this is a good time to apologize for Saturday night, so I wave and begin to approach him.

         "Hey Jungkook, so-"

         He walks right past me without a word. I stand there for a moment, a little surprised. I turn around to try to get his attention again, but he's suddenly busy.

        "Hey Sana," he says happily, putting his arm around her. She giggles and struts down the hall with him.

        The hell?

         Are they a thing now??

      Since when though??

           Did they get together over the weekend??

       Even if they did, he didn't have to ignore me. I mean, we're not strangers anymore. Saturday was fun, but now he passes me by like before we started tutoring.

         I watched him and Sana walk away till they were out of sight, and suddenly I was annoyed. He doesn't have to be so cold. I guess I was rude on Saturday, but I was trying to appologize.

    I was used to it before, now it sort of hurts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SONG JI-WON'S POV, ONE WEEK LATER

The past 7 days haven't been easy.

Jungkook is being a bitch, plain and simple.

I don't know what's up with him, but he's been skipping tutoring, he didn't show up to history club, and he's being god damn lazy. It's pissing me off.

He's been so cold and distant, out of nowhere. Here I thought we were becoming friends, maybe, but I guess not. I don't know if it's something I did wrong, or if he's being emotional, but that's no excuse.

It was Friday, and he was about to walk home with Sana after school. I mustered up enough courage and walked right up to them. I grabbed his wrist, not caring to be nice.

"Jungkook, you skipped tutoring on Tuesday and Wednesday, you have to make up for it today or we're both gonna get in trouble."

Sana rolled her eyes and tugged on Jungkook's hand. He hesitated.

"I'm busy, alright? I'll show up Monday." He said, walking away with a satisfied Sana. I groan at how difficult he's being.

All week I've been dealing with that, and I have a feeling it's gonna last much longer.

He's still the same old asshole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

The past week hasn't been easy.

Sana is getting really annoying.

I never realized she'd be so damn clingy, in a bad way. She'll never stop texting or calling or passing me notes in class. It's just too much.

I haven't had any spare time to hang out with Ji-won, which is what I wanted, but I also don't even have time for any of my friends because she always expects me to take her out. Every damn day. That's why I just spent 3 hours at her house after school today.

I've been getting a break from studying so much during tutoring, but today I was tempted to say "Sorry Sana, she's right, I should go." When Ji-won told me to. But no, her pouty face got the best of me, which is starting to lose its charm.

Now I'm laying in my bed, genuinely exhausted. My phone suddenly buzzed. My first thought is Maybe it's Ji-won, she's probably pissed. When I open my phone though, obviously I see Sana's contact name. I groan out loud as I read the text, Wyd ;), and throw my phone across my bed, not bothering to reply.

I liked Sana for a long time, much longer than my normal crushes last, so how come I'm getting tired of her after a week? How can I already be missing how things were before? I feel like she is acting too different in a relationship, she's just too much.

Ji-won wasn't too much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 672 14
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘ า“แด‡แด€แด›แดœส€ษชษดษข: สแดแดœ x ส™แด›s แด€ษดแด… ส™แด˜ sแด›แด€แด›แดœs: แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น: 27๐“‰๐’ฝ โ„ณ๐’ถ๐“Ž ...
4K 190 9
ยทenglishยทshort chaptersยทcompleted โif you really, really love, just say itโž inspired by blackpink's really.
324K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
129K 2.7K 16
Y/n and the Bangtan boys have been friends since she joined her "parents" gang. Everyone in their friendship group has a dark past but what will happ...