Agent Q ⇝ Bts x Exo / Exo x B...

By jojopig

Agent Q is 17 years-old. She lives one life like none other; she has to disguise herself as different people... More

˗ˋˏ 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫 ˎˊ˗
TEASER- "Agent Q Reborn"
꒰ Chapter 1: "Celestial" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 2: "Different Demeanour" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 3: "Nice To Meet You" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 4: "New Money, Old Money" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 4: "New Money, Old Money" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 5: "24hours" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 5: "24hours" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 6: "The Meeting In The Garden" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 7: "Introducing" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 7: "It's a secret" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 8: "Reflection" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 8: "Reflection" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 9: "Reveal" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 9: "Reveal" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 10: " V " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 10: " V " Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 11: "Normal Day" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 11: "Childish" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 11: "Mischievious" Part Three ꒱
꒰ Chapter 12: "Mind blowing" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 12: "Arrival" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 13: "Casual Day" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 13: "Duality" Part Two ꒱
PLEASE READ
꒰ Chapter 14: "Impostor" Part One ꒱
Episode14 "Trust No one" Part Two
Notice
꒰ Chapter 15: "The Fragile One" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 15: "Trip to Dubai" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 16: "She, He" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 16: "Missing" Part Two ꒱
Untitled
⭐️Fan Art
꒰ Chapter 16: "Rumours" Part Three ꒱
꒰ Chapter 16: "Royals" Part Four ꒱
꒰ Chapter 17: "Taco" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 17: "Tranquil" Part Two ꒱
Not part of the story, skip if want to.
꒰ Chapter 17: "Doubts" Part Three꒱
꒰ Chapter 18: "Hidden" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 18: "Devious" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Gucci Gang" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Fight" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Felony" Part Three꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Anguished" Part Four ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Daydream" Part Five ꒱
꒰ Chapter 20: "The Truth Untold " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 20: "Watermark" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 21: "Calamity " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 21: "Dainty" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 22: "His Girlfriend" Part One꒱
꒰ Chapter 22: "Mono " Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 23: "Limerence " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 23: "Hacked" Part Two꒱
꒰ Chapter 23: "First Love" Part Three꒱
꒰ Chapter 24: "Shattered Love" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 25: "Fondness" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 25: "Fondness" Part Two ꒱
End: Ep 25 "Prologue "
Please read~

Special chapter࿐ྂ ✩

268 5 0
By jojopig

I was originally gonna post this before I end the story but I didn't really have the time to and since Author L didn't finalize it, I just left it there untouched. So excuse the bad structuring and if you can't understand it, just leave it. Hahah, enjoy.

Q's POV Before Q returned to Korea (Dubai trip on the beach(B*tch?)

Daniel shouts out from afar away, "Hey what are you guys doing? Talking while we are having fun? Come on and join us!"

"Well then, see you at midnight!"I quickly finished my sentence with Jackson and ran toward Daniel and the others.

"So what are we playing?" I caught up and asked.

"We were thinking of playing beach volleyball... Well, that's what I want. The others want to play something else so we're still deciding."He smiled and said.

Jackson seems to just stay at his spot, not thinking of moving at all. I swear he could just hang out with Suga. They both hate the sun! Speaking of Suga, where is he?

I looked around for Suga, not focusing around me, suddenly, I felt a quick force of air flowing towards me. By reflex, I turned around and caught it with my hands.

"Come on Nuna, focus a little. We finally manage to get some time off and hang out together, try to focus on me please?!" Daniel said.

Chen complained saying, "Oh, for god sake, could you two 'lovebirds' get a room? We do have other people here ya know!" 

A/J- Let me tell ya what's going on. Jin is preparing food in the small house? on the beach. The girls wanted to go shopping so they left, Suga is nowhere to be found so the rest which is Chen, Xiumin, Mark, Daniel, Amber, and Zico. They own the beach so it's a private.

"So what game are we playing?" I asked.

"We decided on beach volleyball, you're holding the ball!" Chen exclaimed.

I looked at my hand and realized that I was actually holding a ball. Even though I caught it just now, it was on reflex so I didn't pay attention to it and soon forgot about it. But oh well, we playing volleyball so YOLO!

We soon spit up to 2 teams, Me, Xiumin, Mark as a team and Amber, Daniel and Chen as a team. Zico lost the bet so he ended up a judge.

"So sad that I am not a team with Nuna but it's ok, Nuna you better be careful! I would strike when you least expect it!"Daniel said with an innocent smile on his face.

"I look forward to it." I smiled.

"Wifu~ Lookout! I won't go easy on you just because we are on different teams!" Chen said in a mischievous tone.

Xiumin warmed up his body and said,"We would see about that!" 

"Oi!" Amber protested.

"Hey! It's so funny that they're taking it so seriously." Mark bursted out of laughter.

Amber blackmailed them, "Hhm... since they are taking it so seriously... I have your photo when you were in a dress. Lose and I get to post it on the Pokersite!" 

Mark made a betrayed face expression and said, "Bruh!"

With all the mood set up, we started the game with a coin toss. They choose heads and we are left with tails. Zico which was the referee flipped the coin in the middle of the ground floor. All eyes were on the coin, waiting to see what side it would land. As the coin was tossed high up, it was reflecting the sunlight to our eyes. Not caring for the coin, me and Amber dashed toward the ball which was in the centre.

Of course, I managed to get the ball before him and quickly pass it to Xiumin before the other team snatch the ball from me he then sends the ball to mark and mark scored by smashing the ball to the ground. He used such strong power that the ball went to the ground with the speed of light. it all ended no more than 30 seconds.

"No fair Nuna, you cheated by going for the ball before seeing that coin flip! That is a no pointer!"Daniel tried to defend his team.

"Who said it was not fair? Even our referee, Zico didn't say anything, how can you say it isn't fair. Are you questioning Zico's fairness?"I said playfully.

Daniel pouted, as he crosses his arms around.

"Daniel ah, look at the coin, Nuna didn't cheat since the beginning. I just predicted that the coin would land as a tail. Amber realised that too, that's why she tried to get the ball beforehand. Still too young, Kid! Anyway, let's not talk too much and continue! Chen and the rest are probably waiting for us." I pat him on the shoulder and walked back to my spot waiting for the ball.

What? I really didn't cheat! I knew it was gonna land as ahead since the beginning because I know Zico's little tricks. He did this on purpose since he can't play in it, he wanted drama. If he wants it, I'll give it to him. Pretty much everyone knows that's why they didn't make much noise, it's just Daniel. He may be our ace in missions, he is still too inexperienced. Too innocent.

We continued to play for the rest of the day and the results were 3:2. It was kinda a close game since I left halfway to help Jin and came back on the other half. My team managed to keep the score the same after I leave but they still ended up letting them score once. In comparison to their strength and cooperativeness, we have an upper hand but if it's experience and techniques for volleyball, Daniel's group have it best. I've got to come back to bring them to victory.

Flashback

"Jin, where do I put the defrosted meat? The table is already filled with other ingredients."I shouted out.

"I don't know, just put it somewhere visible for now, I'll ask you for it later when I need it."He yelled back as he was busily cooking.

"Hey Q, I think you should go back to your team. It's kinda hard for them to keep their first place without you. Amber is wrecking your team." Suga walked out from a wall and took an apple from the fruit basket. Like literally, there was a door on the wall.

"Eh? Seriously? How do you know about that? You were nowhere near the beach..."I said without lifting my head, arranging the tables there for a place for me to put the meat down.

"I hate the sun but that doesn't mean I can't see what's up. I have my eyes everywhere." He elucidated his speech and when I turned my head up, he wasn't there anymore.

I quickly went back and Daniel's team was in the lead, it was 2:1.

Xiumin saw me and said, "You're finally back, it's getting messy so why not help us a little?" without dithering, I quickly jumped into the game without blocking my members and try to understand the situation. Chen smashed the ball to our side but luckily Mark went full-on and saved the ball. Unfortunately, Mark used too much strength and the ball flew so high that it would go out of court.

I heard my name and looked towards that side, Xiumin was hinting me to help him. I knew what he meant the second I saw him. I ran towards him and stepped on his thigh which was clearly placed for me. Using our perfect cooperation, he held onto my foot and gave me a quick kick starter by pushing my leg, me too, using his force, I managed to jump higher and save the ball.

Except I jumped too high and Xiumin's force was too strong, that kick starter made my whole body flip. Not thinking much of the miscalculation, I used the flip and kicked the ball back to the court. Mark saw what happened and quickly went to save the ball, he aimed the ball towards the other teams opening and with his full strength, he scored a point. 

Xiumin, on the other hand, focused on catching the falling me. Making sure that I was in the most comfortable position when I fall into his arms. 

A/N What Q and Xiumin did just now might seem easy but that partner stunt they just did was one of the hardest stunts to do. It was a dangerous and hard stunt to pull off as it needed total focus and trust worth more than a million years. 

One wrong move and the flyer (person being lifted) would break a hand or two, worse scenario, the flyer might even snap their neck for wrong position landing. The miscalculation that made Q flip was an example, it was lucky that Q was experienced enough to deal with it professionally and ended up safely in Xiumin's arm.

In the end, we quickly finished the game and got ready for dinner. We were gonna eat grilled meat which is totally a blessing especially when it's grilled by the grilling master Xiumin!

"Xiumin, whatcha doing?"I said as I rest my chin on his shoulder, sticking my body to his back.

"I'm just washing the plates cause I didn't think any of you guys would make the effort to actually clean it." He turned his head slightly and chuckled lightly, closing up the proximity of our face, not further than 10cm.

Even though we were close, we didn't feel awkward since we knew each other long ago.

Readjusting my chin to a comfortable position I offered to assist him, "Want some help?"

"Nah, I don't wanna wet your hands, my hands are enough. Why don't you just sit down and pay me some company?"He said sweetly not

"Nah, I don't wanna let you stay alone, you look lonely enough for washing the plates all by yourself. Why don't you let me help you so you aren't so lonely, grandpa?"I joked and mimic his voice.

He flicked me on the forehead  the end, a punishment for the joke just now and I ended up splashing water which was on the sink, making him wet. I stick my tongue out making a naughty face, teasing him cause I knew that he hated water, and ran upstairs. And because of that, he filled up a bucket full of water and a water fight happen to causing the whole crew of Poker wet. 

You could say it was my fault cause I used Daniel as a shield and Daniel which was seeking for revenge ended up splashing Krystal with water by accident and she did the same to Chen and the cycle continues until some idiot splashed Jin...It WaS TotalLY NoT Me*nervous laugh*

Special Ep 1 THE END.

cookie- Kystal when she was splash while doing her work

"You freaking kid, you're dead when I get up there!" Shouted Krystal. She pointed at the two nervous troublemakers and slowly slid her hand across her neck with a scary smile. I ran away after pushing Daniel down the pool and ran for my life.

F**k this sh*t I'm out

Lay was another victim which was wet after Jackson accidentally push Lay into the pool when he was running away and got a final blow from upstairs because someone thought he was Jackson.

Auth J- the GOOD STUFF!

Suga splashing water on Jackson to wake him up

The poor plates were left unwashed in the end. Q woke up in the middle of the night to wash them but her goofiness ended up waking Xiumin from his sleep so he woke up and washed dishes with her.

They were both exhausted but under the shining starlight, they stood side by side and washed the dishes in the warm-cool blowing night. 

Tada! The end of the Special Chapter☘︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 6.1K 145
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
222K 6.5K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
35.2K 1.9K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
9.1K 79 29
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: This contains cutting, rape, abuse, suicide, suicidal thoughts, food and a bunch more. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️ . . . Your appa...