Rule 35, Alpha

By KasaiTheQueen19

Everyone should have a code to live by, a set of rules created from life experiences. I have one, and right n... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
Tempests Outfit!
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Epilogue-
Thank You All!
~Tempest's Rules~

-Chapter 13-

8.6K 463 27
By KasaiTheQueen19

I'm back my lovelies! Enjoy! Don't forget to follow and vote please!! 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Butch

I can't seem to keep my hands off of her.

It's been a little over a week since we've been together as mates, with both of us knowing what we are, and it's only made me more clingy...like knowing the truth has made our attraction to each other stronger.

Her scent is even more intense to me now, just catching the faintest whiff sends me hunting her down like a bloodhound until I find her, and once I do I proceed to nuzzle her warm skin, pull her into an embrace, or kiss her like my life depends on it...

Which is exactly what we're doing right now.

When she answered her door she was still in her pajamas, which consisted of one of my t-shirts hanging halfway off her shoulders and a pair of her basketball shorts. Her wild bedhead and half asleep expression was a clear sign she just got out of bed...

But my Goddess it was the most sexy thing I've ever seen in my life.

And that was my last coherent thought before me and my wolf attacked her lips hungrily, groaning as she quickly returned the gesture just as feverishly, the sparks practically exploding against our skin as we touch.

I don't really remember when exactly we left the front door, but I do know that at some point we ended up on the couch without breaking our passionate make out session, her legs straddling my lap while my hands grip her hips and waist.

Finally, after a while of nearly devouring each other, she pulls away to catch her breath, and I take the opportunity to move down her jaw and neck. Her gasps and pants let me know that I'm doing my job well, and they only get louder as I start nipping and licking at her sensitive skin, leaving kiss marks that will definitely bruise into visible hickeys.

"Oh Goddess..." She pants, and I growl in response.

Reaching the curve of her exposed shoulder, her grip on my hair tightens and her legs tremble, eliciting my instinct to let my canines descend...and I groan in frustration. This has been the reason we've stopped our make out sessions in the past, my wolfs instinct to mark her seeming to interfere just as it's getting good...

Damn this is irritating. I growl as I press a kiss to her shoulder, starting to pull away before I go to far.

"Do it Butch...I want you to." Tempest murmurs.

My eyes widen, and Jackson growls lowly.

"Babydoll..." I hesitate.

"I know exactly what it means...go ahead."

At her gentle nudge to my head, I return to my work on her shoulder, kissing and sucking the sensitive skin as she lets out soft mewls in response. Goddess...I could never tire of that voice.

After a few minutes of finding the perfect spot to mark her as mine, I finally sink my canines into her skin, and her soft moan makes me shiver.

"Oh Mishka..." She breathes out.

Even though I have no idea what that means, it still elicits a low growl from me as her thoughts and mine swirl together, our mind link coming to fruition as my scent fills the room and permanently attaches to her warm skin. As I retract my canines and tentatively clean the wound with my tongue, she drops her head to my shoulder, her soft panting music to my ears.

"Mine." Jackson and I rumble out together, pressing a kiss to her shoulder.

"So possessive..." She hums, her breath tickling my neck.

"I'm a werewolf Alpha babydoll, I don't like to share."

She chuckles, tracing down my chest with the tip of her fingernail.

"Trust me Mishka...I don't like to share either."

~~~~~~~~~

"Will you be patient? Breakfast is almost ready."

Tempest scolds while fighting a laugh, trying to wiggle out of my hold as she cooks a frying pan full of scrambled eggs. She's already finished the bacon, and the biscuits are almost done.

"Sorry babydoll, but you're hard to resist."

I can almost see her roll her eyes, and as she flicks off the burner, her phone rings. She picks it up, squirming a bit as I kiss her neck.

"Hello?"

She answers, halfheartedly trying to push me away.

"Mom?? Hey! How are you?"

My attempts to make her laugh halt, my mind wrapping around the idea of her parents and potentially meeting them...I mean, she's already met mine. It's logical right?

"Are you serious! Of course! I would love it if you came down!" She exclaims happily.

My thoughts swirling, I turn her around in my arms so that she faces me.

"Tonight? That sounds perfect! I'm looking forward to it!"

Her smile is practically glowing, and despite my nervousness, I can't help but feel a little excited about meeting her mother, and the man who became her father.

"Love you too Mom, bye."

She hangs up the phone and looks up at me, an excited twinkle in her eye.

"I guess it's my turn to meet the parents, huh?" I try to say confidently, but the slightest bit of uncertainty leaks into my voice. I'm an Alpha for Goddess's sake, since when do I get anxious about meeting people?

"Mom will love you Butch, don't worry so much."

She rests a hand on my cheek, and I sigh.

"What about your dad?"

"If I'm happy than he's happy. I promise." She assures, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"I suppose you're right..."

"Of course I am." She replies with a smirk.

"You cheeky thing." I say as I playfully poke her nose.

She giggles, and I can feel my nerves quickly disappear...most of them anyway.

"So...no talk of werewolves I assume?" I ask.

She raises an eyebrow, clearly confused.

"Why do you say that?"

"Well your mom isn't a witch...and your dad is human ain't he?" I explain, and she bursts into hysterics after a moment of silence.

"Baby...my mom gave birth to a child with purple hair and spent four years watching me accidentally make things levitate and turn things different colors...she's the one who had Aunt Serena help me." She pauses for a moment as she tries to catch her breath, and I suddenly feel a little stupid.

"And considering my stepdad is a vampire, he'll smell your mark on me before he even knows what you look like." She continues, still fighting the giggles, but my eyes widen in shock.

"Wait...hold on. Your stepdad is a vampire?!"

She wipes her eyes of tears and looks up at me, a flicker of worry in her expression.

"That's not a problem...is it?"

I shake my head, realizing how it sounded.

"No, not at all. I was just surprised because you never brought it up before...neither me or the pack holds anything against peaceful vampires."

I reassure vehemently, and she sighs in relief.

"Thank the Goddess, you worried me for a minute there."

She turns back to the stove to take out the biscuits and fix our plates, and a thought comes to mind.

"Does that mean your brother Alec is half vampire?" I ponder out loud.

"Yep. Half vampire, half witch. The twins Viktor and Dinara are half human and half vampire...they haven't shown signs of magic yet."

My thoughts skid to yet another halt.

"Who are Viktor and Dinara?"

She whips around so quickly that I jump in surprise, her stunned look slightly exaggerated.

"I never told you about my baby brother and sister!? The twins?!"

I shake my head and she face palms.

"Oh my Goddess...I'm a terrible big sister...how could I forget?"

I brush a strand of hair behind her ear, trying to calm her down somehow.

"It's alright baby doll, you can tell me about them right now."

Tempest

"Come on Butch, I'm trying to concentrate here."

I scold as I'm trying to finish the last touches on the cake I just made, the homemade red velvet treat my moms favorite dessert. I decided since Butch's mom insisted on holding dinner here at the pack house and cooking dinner for all of us, the least I could do was make dessert with my free time.

However, I've found that concentrating on icing the cake is difficult while dealing with a touchy-feely Alpha.

"Come on babydoll, you've been at this for hours..." He whines, his fingers going under the back of my shirt as his mouth lingers over the mark he gave me this morning...it's even more distracting than when he touches my birthmark.

I sigh and put the last touch on it, smiling triumphantly. It looks damn good if I do say so myself.

"There, I'm done. Are you happy now?" I ask him as I let him take one quick look at the cake before covering it with the lid.

"Not quite babydoll...you missed a spot." He answers, and I turn around to give him a look.

"Where?" I say while raising an eyebrow, and he grins deviously just as he smears some left over cake batter on my cheek.

"Right there babydoll." He chuckles.

Oh it's on.

I retaliate by hitting him on the nose with some cool whip...and take off before he can immediately get me back. Once he recovers though, he chases after me with the batter in hand, and the food fight becomes all out war. Throwing everything from cake batter, icing, cool whip, and even flour at each other as we chase each other around the kitchen, laughing like children as we used spoons and rubber spatulas like slingshots to throw them with...what doesn't hit us hits the floor or the objects behind us...but neither of are missing much considering how bad our clothes are looking.

Just as I thought I was winning, with still having plenty of flour as he ran out of icing and is almost out of batter...I made the detrimental mistake of cornering myself  between the counter and my very devious mate, and he grabs me by the waist as he begins to lift the bowl full of what's left of the batter over my head.

"No, no, no! Don't you dare!"

I yell as I try to wiggle out of his grasp by pushing against his chest, but he does it anyway, the cold batter hitting the top of my head a dripping down the front of my shirt...and I squeal as some it drips onto my skin and inside my tank top...

"I'm going to kill you for that." I say with a pout, trying not to let his cheeky smirk break my pretend glare.

"No you aren't babydoll, you love me too much."  He murmurs, holding my gaze as he leans in to kiss me...but before he can I give him another surprise that he's too distracted to see coming.

I dump the cup of flour that I grabbed from behind him on top off his head, the white powder coloring his hair and spilling onto his shoulders. I bust out laughing at his priceless expression, the complete surprise even more comical with all the cake ingredients on his face.

"You're were right...this is much more satisfying." I say between laughs, and he blinks before shaking his hair in my direction with a devious grin, the flour going from his hair and onto me as I cry out in protest.

"Turn about is fair play, baby." He growls out lowly before attacking my collarbone with his mouth, licking the batter off my skin in a way that makes me squirm and blush.

"Damn...it tastes better on you than the spoon..." He murmurs before moving up to the mark on my shoulder, and I gasp and drop the metal measuring cup to the floor with a clatter at the sensation.

Not wanting to let him have all the fun, I take the opportunity to return the favor, licking off the icing that's smeared on his neck all the way up to his ear...and his responding growl makes me grin as I continue and remove the cool whip on his jaw the same way.

"And I think you taste even better than the cake will." I reply, looking him dead in the eye as I wipe a bit of icing off his chin with my finger and then proceed to taste it.

His eyes turn from metallic gray to black just before he attacks my mouth ravenously, and I can feel just how turned on he is as his body presses closely to mine. But, just as soon as it starts, the sound of someone clearing their throat breaks it up. We both look up to see we have an audience, consisting of Butch's parents...

I forgot that we were at his house...oops.

"I hate to interrupt, but what have you done to my kitchen?" Amelia starts, her expression both amused and unimpressed. I chuckle at Butch's sheepish smile, no doubt the Big, Bad Alpha is still unnerved by his angry mother.

Let's play on that, shall we?

"Ask your son, he started it." I reply as I quickly escape from his hold, sticking my tongue out at him as he gives me a look.

~Traitor.~ He grumbles through our link, and I laugh again as his mom folds hers arms over her chest and gives him a pointed look.

"I'll uh...clean it up?" He offers, rubbing the back of his head. Amelia nods, and I quickly go to leave the kitchen...only to be caught in Butch's hold.

"Aren't you going to help me? You participated in this mess." He tries to sweet talk, whispering in my ear.

"Nope, I have to clean up and go pick up my family at the airport." I remind him smugly, ignoring his attempts.

~Would you like me to help you clean up? I bet it would be much more fun.~ He purrs in my head, and I can't hide the blush his implication causes...but I playfully elbow him in the stomach and continue walking out, giving him a last look over my shoulder.

~Not tonight Teddy Bear...maybe next time.~ I reply, and smirk in satisfaction at the sound of his audible growl coming from the kitchen as I leave it...and the sound of his mother laughing.

"Goddess , at this rate we're going to be grandparents early." Butch's dad Dylan chuckles out, and I laugh at Butch's baffled reaction as I head up the stairs.

Goddess it's fun teasing the Alpha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 53.7K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...
14.3K 656 37
Meet Ashlyn Clarke, your typical self-centered College girl. She cares about herself, her family, and her future. She's a no-nonsense girl, who can't...
7.3K 780 66
Ryan King is an Alpha desperately trying to hold his pack together. Between the blood thirsty enemy packs wanting to take what's his, a council that...
66K 1.1K 33
Book 1 of Mate of the Alpha. Werewolves ruled the world. There were only a few more human villages left, and after a while, the wolves found out wher...