The Alphas Young Mate

By LeaaLovessPinkk

Taylor Launter plays dylan) Dylan is Alpha of the CollinWarPack. He is 6'4 with a muscular body, dark brown s... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapte 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 9

100K 3.6K 299
By LeaaLovessPinkk

Sophia POV

I tried to pull the dress off, but i was in too much pain. Amy and Leah noticed this and began to take it off me leaving me in my underwear and bra. Bout this time there was a crowd and my parents was instantly by my side. My bones kept on cracking, i felt them shift in my body. It was so painful. I felt like i was burning. Next i started getting hot annd began to sweat. My screams suddenly turned into howls, next thing i know it im on all fours. To see white fur and that has grey paws and taill.My wolf was bigger than she average she-wolf but not as big as a Aplha almost though. My ears and eyes began to ache they started to get better and better i was able to see farther and see better. All my senses heightened. My nose caught this amazing scent. I was dying for. What is it?

'our mate'

I heard a voice in my head. What the hell was that i started panicking.I felt my mothers touch on my head.

"Its your wolf sweetheart. Your must be meeting her now because i freaked out when i heard a voice in my head when i shifted" she said rubbing my fur. My wolf i acctually have a wolf now.

'wolf'

'dont say wolf it makes you sound stupid, call me Siace' she laughed.

(purnounced See-ace)

'Okay Siace wheres our mate i want him now!' i said eagerly.

'follow his scent, he smells so good, he smelt like pines, chocolate and mint' she purred. With that i took off running into the woods following the scent.  I ran faster and faster dieing to be with my mate.

Dylan POV

Her scent changed it was now Mango and vanilla. I heard and felt her coming fast. My precious little mate, how ive been dying for this moment.

'she is now mine' my wolf sternly said.

Shes coming.

Sophia POV

I came up to a river to see a man looking toward the lake.

'our mate!' she said excited.

The man slowly turned around reveiling Dylan i stopped in my tracks. What Dylan is mymate? This whole time, he knew and didnt tell me. Im so happy though i cant be mad. I ran towars himm shifted in the air then fell into his arms. and yes im naked.

"Dylan" i whisper while huggng him im so curious on how, hes like 8 years older than me.

"Its okay princess ill explain to you later but i need too do thid first. He nuzzled his head on my neck then bit me. Hes marking me. I whimpered in pain but the pain became pleasure. He released me and took of his shirt handing it to me. I throw it on remembering i was naked infront of my mate in the middle of the woods.

"Sophia i wanted to tell you for so long but i didnt want to get you hurt or the pack and i didnt want to take away your life with you being with me, and i had to wait til you was of age. The day i found out was whenMike wnted too visit you and i tagged along and thats where i found you, your parents knew as well so did Amy, please dont be mad, it was only for the best, and look where it has us now in a perfect mooment just me and you" he finished up. I took it all in. He knew, my parents knew and even Amy. Dylan who i have a had a crush on since forver is Alpha and my mate. Which makes me a Luna. My heart sped up. It over whekmed me. I felt his wolf in contact with mine.

Their so happy, im happy and he is happy that is all that matters.

------------------------------

Short chapter i know im sorry.

COMMENT PLEASE ND VOTE PLEASE

LeaaLovessPinkk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.4K 33
A secret hybrid. A charming Alpha. Mates. What could go wrong? ************************************** Brooklyn Jones is a hybrid. Her mother was the...
13K 780 27
Emily watson is your typical shy girl she dosent talk to anyone besides her bestfriend leyla (emilys wolf) but hears a little secrect emily is a were...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
393K 13.9K 20
On the last full Moon of the year every werewolf who has turn 17 years old will be able to find their mates. So what happens when Omega Shawn Mendes...