I'm Okay, No, I'm Not (Hope S...

By ClaraTroltenier1

[TIA 2017 Winner!] [The Rose Awards-3rd place!] [Now published on Goodreads under "My Writings"!] With over 1... More

The Introduction
The Unknown Feeling
Hope
The Intervention
My Father's Getting Help
The First Few Days
I See Dad
Staying Up Late
Dad Comes Home
Sequel?
Characters
"There is Always Hope" -Hope Series, Sequel

Prequel (0.5)-"Goodbye May Seem Forever"

65 43 7
By ClaraTroltenier1

Goodbye May Seem Forever-Hope Series Prequel (0.5)

Summary

*A review from one of my readers*-"Please continue." *A few days before "I'm Fine, Okay, No, I'm Not" happens.* A mother was riding in a car, but something happens to her. What happens to her? Find out what the secret is that will you on the edge of your seat for hours. *This is an emotional book.* "Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end, but in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be." -Fox & The Hound". "M-Mom? C-can you hear me?" Justin asked. No answer.

Cover by @keepfaithbaby.

Cover reveal: at the top.

Characters:

Ben-Son of Veronica and Tristan; brother to Justin.

Justin-Son of Veronica and Tristan; brother to Ben.

Veronica-Wife to Tristan; mother to Justin and Ben.

Aunt Catherine-Sister to Veronica; Ben and Justin's aunt.

Uncle Robert-Husband to Catherine; Ben and Justin's uncle.

Uncle Kenny-Tristan's other brother; has no wife or children.

Great-aunt Gladys-Veronica's great aunt; Ben and Justin's great-great aunt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
408K 42.2K 23
انا العاصفة الحمراء ألتي تراهن وتربح انا القوة العظيمة الذي سوف تنهك كُل الارواح الجنون والتلاعب بحد ذاته هنا أستطيع ان اتلاعب بعقلك حَد الجنون امر...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.9M 60.2K 76
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...