Vongola Host Club

By JuriHime

Highest Ranking: #1 in the All27 Category #1 in the Vongola Category #1 in the khrfanfic Category §×§×§×§×... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Omake
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
AWARDS NIGHT
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
EPILOGUE
A/N
Cuddles
Cover
Melody
Sweets
Fruit Salad
Flowers
Fury
Frown
Sleepover

VONGOLA HOST CLUB AWARDS

1.3K 53 141
By JuriHime

~*~

To our beloved
ladies and gentlemen,
readers of Vongola Host Club

You are cordially invited

To a Grand Ball

Prepared by Yours Truly,

~~*The Vongola Host Club*~~

We have prepared
a special event,

The Vongola Host Club Awards

Music Room III
30th of July, 2018

~*~

"Reborn.. What's this Vongola Host Club Awards thing?" Tsuna asked as he sat down on the long couch.

"Is it another game?" Takeshi by his left leaned in to read the contents of the rose-scented paper on the Decimo's hands.

"Everything's a game to you, you baseball-freak.." Hayato by the Sky's right muttered under his breath.

"Another EXTREME party? Let's enjoy it to the EXTREME!" Ryohei on the opposite couch was already pumped up.

"Yare, yare.. another tiring event.." Lambo plopped himself on the space beside the Sun.

"Herbivores. You're crowding." Kyoya appeared, tonfas pointed at the group.

"K-Kyoya-senpai.. well.. it's this event.." Tsuna handed the prefect the card.

"Vongola Host Club Awards?" Mukuro read over Kyoya's shoulders, dodging a swift swipe of a tonfa.

"Bossu, we're holding another event?" Chrome asked, sitting beside Lambo while the other Mist and the Cloud sat down on two single chairs opposite and far from each other.

"That's right." Reborn, who was sitting the whole time on a velvet cushioned chair, crossed his legs. "It's good that we're now complete. I don't want having to repeat myself, so listen, and listen carefully.

"As it said on the invitation, we are holding a VONGOLA HOST CLUB AWARDS.

"In appreciation of the support of the customers, we are to hold another ball for them. This time, we will include a voting contest.

"We will bestow the Best Host Award to the Host who will earn the most votes from our beloved customers."

"Uhm.. so, how can they vote?" Tsuna asked.

"Simple, really. They only have to comment correspondingly on the Host of their choice."

"That's it?" Lambo asked.

"Yes, that's it. Easy, right?"

"What good will it do to me if I win that award? I see no profit to it, so I won't join in this herbivorous activity." Kyoya was about to stand and leave.

"Of course, there will be a reward to the winner, Kyoya." Reborn stated, and the skyark sat back down.

"The winner of the Best Host Award shall receive a special reward. A wish. Any wish."

"What if I wish to fly? Can you make that come true?" Tsuna tested.

"Of course." Reborn immediately answered.

Tsuna furrowed his eyes in suspicion. "How?"

"Simple. I'd push you off a helicopter at 5000 feet without a parachute."

"Hidoi!"

"Dame-Tsuna. You're already flying in our real world with your X-Gloves. If you don't want to free fall to your death, then ask for a rational, reasonable and probable wish." Reborn sighed.

Tsuna muttered incoherent rants.

"How about a day to serve Jyuudaime?" Hayato tried.

"That's a very probable one."

"Mountains of cakes and unlimited grape candy?" Lambo asked. 'Then, I'll eat them all with Tsuna-chan!'

"If you win, that is.."

"A fight." Kyoya had a bloodthirsty glint in his eyes. 'Finally.. I'll get to bite that Sky..'

"Settled."

"Any wish at all?" Mukuro revered at the thought.. 'Possessing Sawada Tsunayoshi's body.. This might be my chance..'

"I don't know what I wish to ask.." Takeshi muttered. "A new baseball bat? A katana? A sushi shop?" 'Or a day to hang out with Tsuna?'

"You can wish only one, so think it out carefully."

"A boxing match to the EXTREME!" Ryohei exclaimed. 'Finally, a match with my otouto!'

"Of course, if that's what you want.."

"Am I also included, Arcobaleno-san? I'm not a Host, though.. Can I just help plan the event and not participate in the Awards?" Chrome asked.

"If that's what you wish, Chrome.."

"Ah, I will also just help in the pla---"

"No, Dame-Tsuna."

Tsuna pouted. "Meanie.."

"What would you wish for, Dame-Tsuna?"

Tsuna pursed his lips. 'To watch fireworks with everyone..'

He smiled brightly. "Hi~mi~tsu~ I won't tell. I'll jinx it if I do.."

"Hmm.. whatever you want..

"Now, I will explain the mechanics of voting.

"The readers shall rate each host and give them points of 1-8 respectively by commenting their rate number beside the Host's name, being 1 as the lowest point and 8 as the highest. Voting period is until 11:59 pm of July 25, 2018.

"The host with the highest votes shall receive the Best Host Award.

"Your only problem right now, is if anyone will vote for you. So, if I were you, I'd start advertising."

"I.. I don't really want to be involved, because I know that Reborn plans something torturous, but.. for my wish.. I want to win.. so, I ask for the support of all readers. Please vote for me!" Tsuna bowed.

"Che.. I don't realy want things like this. But if it's for Jyuudaime.. I'll do it. So please vote for me." Hayato bowed on his hands and knees.

"Yo, minna! I'm not sure if this is just a game. But it seems fun, and I want to get that wish to spend time with Tsuna. So, please give me your support!" Takeshi saluted.

"Hello to the EXTREME! I'm asking everyone to please support me. I really want to spend time with my otouto,and maybe then, he will finally agree to join me in boxing. So please vote for me!" Ryohei bowed.

"Vote for Lambo-sama and Lambo-sama will give you plenty of candies!" Lambo beamed.

"Kufufu~ I don't see why I should not give this a try. Afterall, I am sure that the ladies will vote for me. Would you give me your heart, kitten? Kufufu~" Mukuro teased.

"Hn. I'm not interested very much in herbivorous activities like this. But if I win this, and get the fight that I want, maybe because of you, I can get to enjoy such events. So give me all your votes, or else I'll bite you to death." Kyoya smirked.

"Chaos.." Reborn tipped his fedora. "Don't forget that I'm also a host. If you give me your votes, I can continue to torture Tsuna, with my affection.."

"Wait, with your what?" Tsuna asked.

"Nothing. Dame-Tsuna. Go find Renge for a bit."

"Huh? Why?"

*ga-chack*

"Are you going or not?" Reborn asked as he raised his green gun.

Without another word, Tsuna dashed outside.

Chrome stood. "I know that Renge-san is now in France. I'll step outside if you need some privacy." She said and closed the oak doors behind her.

Once they were gone, Reborn stacked his gun back in his suit.

"Now that Dame-Tsuna's gone, I have another announcement. Aside from the Best Host Award, we're also giving the readers a one-time power to give any scenario they want with any host AND Fujioka Tsunayoshi."

"Scenario?" They all asked.

"Don't ask anymore. I don't know either. The readers probably already know what that is. Besides, they're the ones to decide that.

"The same as the abovementioned voting system, you only have to comment your suggested scenario beside your chosen Host, but, FOR ONLY ONE HOST.

"The Host with the highest numbers of suggested scenarios shall be the winner, and from there, will come a scenario for the winner and Fujioka Tsunayoshi."

"Any scenario?" Mukuro tested.

"Of course. They're all still suggested scenarios anyway, and will be filtered until the best one is chosen.

"Although I have a few reminders.

"Each reader has only ONE chance to vote for the Scenario. If a reader gives a scenario for two hosts, both scenarios will NOT be counted.

"Voting for both the Awards and Scenarios shall only be in this chapter. Any votes in other chapters will NOT be counted.

"No fights and bashes. You're not chimpanzees. You're civilized and educated human beings. Respect everyone, for every person has a choice.

"If anyone would rather disobey the rules, you are free to leave this chapter, or you will answer to me. Understood?"

"I will not tolerate anyone who breaks the rules, herbivores. I'll bite you to death."

"Kufufu~ Arcobaleno and Skylark-kun sure are strict."

"Anyway, this seems too long, almost like an update already. Vote wisely, everyone."

~*BEST HOST AWARD VOTING SECTION*~

Fujioka Tsunayoshi

Haninozuka Lambo

Hitachiin Hayato

Hitachiin Ryohei

Morinozuka Takeshi

Nekozawa Mukuro

Ootori Kyoya

Suoh Reborn

~*SCENARIOS VOTING SECTION*~

Haninozuka Lambo

Hitachiin Hayato

Hitachiin Ryohei

Morinozuka Takeshi

Nekozawa Mukuro

Ootori Kyoya

Suoh Reborn

~*~

OMAKE

"What?!?! Renge-chan is in France?! Then why did I even search the whole school-- Why did Reborn told me to--- REBORN!!!"

~*~

A/N: Yes, people. This is a true and official event, so support your chosen Host and share a scenario!

If anyone has any questions regarding this event, feel free to ask in this chapter. But ONLY in this chapter. Don't ask anywhere else or your question will not be answered.

Reminder, voting period is from today onwards to 11:59 pm, July 25, 2018. Any vote past that date will not be counted.

The date of July 30 is the Awards Night.

As promised, I, your humble author, shall pick the best scenario from the winning Host in relation to Tsuna-kun, and I will include it as a chapter. Well, of course, it will be published after July 30.

The other given scenarios, whether from the winning host or not, I will decide if I will also publish a chapter of them. Depends if they're really good ones.

About the rules, they are serious.

~*~

»A reader's vote for the Best Host Award will only be valid if the rating of 1-8 for each host is complete.

Example:

Fujioka Tsunayoshi -1 »Lowest Point

Haninozuka Lambo -2

Hitachiin Hayato -3

Hitachiin Ryohei -4

Morinozuka Takeshi -5

Nekozawa Mukuro -6

Ootori Kyoya -7

Suoh Reborn -8 »Highest Point

~*~

»Votes will only be valid for the Scenarios if you have commented on only one Host.

Examples:

VALID EXAMPLE

Haninozuka Lambo

Hitachiin Hayato

Hitachiin Ryohei

Morinozuka Takeshi

Nekozawa Mukuro

Ootori Kyoya -Date in an amusement park

Suoh Reborn

~*~

INVALID EXAMPLE

Haninozuka Lambo

Hitachiin Hayato

Hitachiin Ryohei

Morinozuka Takeshi

Nekozawa Mukuro

Ootori Kyoya -Date in an amusement park

Suoh Reborn -Date in a fancy restaurant

~*~

»No fights and bashes.

6927 is the best!

This is accepted, and I ask that shippers of other pairs respect the choice and preference of your fellow readers. I will not tolerate it if you reply with a..

NO! 6927 SUCKS!

Or anything like that. You guys get it, right? I'm serious, people. We're all educated people so let's act like one.

~*~

Simple rules, right? Easy and simple.

They're meant to be implemented to ensure fairness, a proper and ethical event for everyone to enjoy.

Please, take this chance to participate, comment away and thank you in advance for your votes on this event.

~JuriHime

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 155 16
I'm bad at drawing these stories bru- REQUESTS ARE HERE
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
103K 5.5K 56
Harlyn was the girl in primary school you stayed away from; never had someone witnessed her willingly socializing with other children. Harlyn was the...
150K 6.8K 51
Koro died, killed by his students. A satisfying death. --- "Did you plan on betraying us from the start?" Koro blinked. "I didn't have anything to lo...