A Blessing In Disguise.

By divaniishra

[RANKED 1 on 10/5/18]????? story revolves around Bold and ferocious Raman Kumar bhalla, And Naive Innocent I... More

Prologue.
Part 1.
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18

PART 13

4.1K 188 141
By divaniishra

She'll be alright Mr.bhalla, she's fainted of a panic attack, I have treated her bruises, and prescribed some pain killers too, try to use those only if there is severe pain. The doctor said making him sigh in relief. 

He flooded doctor with questions, doctor was amused to see his care and concern for his staff, but less the doctor knew that she's not just a staff but his pretty girl who is apple of his eyes. 

The doctor dispersed after assuring him for the nth time that she'll be fine.

 Raman locked the door behind and settled beside ishita and caressed her hair looking at her sleeping form, she was still covered in his heavy jacket, beads of sweat formed on her forehead making him aware of the humid temperature, he tried to remove the coat, but that was impossible to do without disturbing her, so holding her arm gently, he managed to trailed down the coat of her body, turned on the ac and wiped her sweat beads with his own hands, showing that everything that belonged to his pretty girl was no gross to him.

she was now lying with her bra and her almost torn skirt showing him the nail marks and imprints of fingers on her fair milky skin.

I'll make him pay for this bloody bastard, 

he clenched his fist for let him go without killing him.

He roamed his hands on her bare skin touching the bruises hoping they'd disappear. 

What he saw next made his heart pop out in grief, his eyes welled up seeing the blue marks covered all over her chest, reddened with bruises almost everywhere, he just want to stab that bastard to death right now for doing this to this pretty girl

He ran his hand on her tenderly, she flinched back in her sleep for is soft touch showing him the pain she's gone through. 

Sh..shhh... Sorry... He took his hands off and patted her to sleep, His heart was so deeply in pain to have his lively and ever smiling pretty girl lay like a lifeless body, 

the worry lines formed between her brows showed him that she's not having a peaceful sleep, he cupped her face and placed a soft kiss in-between her brows, he could feel her muscles relax under his touch, he measured each and every inch of her face with feathery kisses. 

He traced her sore lips with his thumb, the scene of subbu forcing to kiss her flashed in his mind. How vulnerable he had made his doll, He grit his teeth being angry on himself , only if he had listened to her and threw him out right in the morning this would have not happened at all.

I'm sorry pretty girl I should have listened to you, I'm so sorry for doing this to you.. I promise you I'll just kill that dog infront of your eyes , I promise, I promise,  He sobbed against her lips, and kissed the corner of her mouth her lips that parted in accord in want and thirst to feel his lips, He smooched and sucked her gently wetting her dried lips, but backed off soon not wanting to hurt or disturb her, as the doctor had warned her to let her sleep peacefully. 

He just pulled her fragile body close to his and stroked her hair gently soothing her pain. 

Later that night, heavy rain was pouring against the windows, with horrific sounds of Thunder and Lightening Shots.

Ishita woke up with the jerk, her breathing became heavy seeing the darkness filled in the room, the thunderous roar that hit the sky echoed in her ears, she felt numb in fear. Her mind flashed with the scenes of subbu forcing her.

"I'm going to claim you bitch" his voice filled her mind. 

she held her head which was spinning making her go mad, she wriggled her hands and legs feeling the fear take over her senses when she felt the presence of the same person beside her. She could see him, the animal who was forcing.

No… No… leave me... Please... Noooo... She screamed and got off the bed and started running blindly towards the door.

Raman woke up startled to her screams. 

Ishitaaa .. He called her, shocked to see her struggling to open the door. 

He strode towards her and held her arms. 

She pushed him back with all her might.

Don't.. Don't come near me, she screamed and started banging the door 

Ishita... What are you doing, he swirled her, and pulled her back to him and tightened his hold and held her captive in his arms, she winced in pain, he let out a sigh and loosened his hold. 

Leave me... She struggled crying with her eyes still closed.

Does she not know it was him, why was she behaving like this, he frowned. 

Ishita.. he tapped her cheeks, she was not ready to open her eyes. 

Ishita... it's me your raman sir, he patted her cheeks again. 

Raman sir... She gasped. 

Yes baby.. it's me, Common open your eyes and look at me. 

Raman's voice filled her ears, she slowly opened her eyes and looked into Raman's eyes with blurred vision, she traced his face to make sure he was there for real, feeling him close to her she crushed herself against him bursting in tears. 

Raman sir... He... He's there... Please save me...  Please, she cried hugging him tight. 

Shshhh... There's no baby, it's just me... 

No.. He's.. There... He said he'll kill me.. 

Her soft body was burning and shivering against his. 

His rage to kill subbu was on peak, he composed himself to handle his pretty girl, she needs him now. 

He's.. There's.. He'll kill me... Raman sir... She was blabbering the same thing again and again insanely. 

Ishita listen... Listen to me... Chup, he shook her vigorously.

She blinked her eyes at him scarily, Her hands clutching his sleeves. 

He gently held on her face. 

There's no one here, It's only you and me, no one would dare to come near you when I'm close to you, got that! He stressed each and every word as assurance. 

She blinked looking at his face. 

You trust me pretty girl? His voice was hoarse. 

She looked on. 

Yes or no? He asked louder. 

Yess... She let out a fearful voice. 

I’m here for you ishita, always, I won’t let anything happen to you okay, he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Just then Thunder struck again and she flinched startled burying against raman's chest, he wrapped his hands around gathering her in his arms. 

Shhh.. Let go sweetheart, I’m here … Nothing will harm you, he assured her again and again. 

she closed her eyes relaxing her clenched muscles, filling his presence into her soul. 

He swooped her up and she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist and hands around his neck clinging to him. 

He carried her like that and settled on the bed, she was still in the same position not ready to let go of him, seeing her calm he dint think of breaking her apart to too, he was just swaying her and patting her sleep. 

He felt the wetness against his neck making him aware that she was crying. 

Hey what happened baby.. He asked parting her. 

He beat me Raman sir, it's paining... Paining everywhere, she sobbed with tears chocked voice like a baby. 

His heart exploded in pain for her.

His hands came up to her face, smoothing her hair away from her eyes caressing her cheeks, wiping her tears. 

His eyes brimmed along with hers, His lips getting closer to hers, His breath fanning hers. 

Raman sir... 

I'll me take away you're pain pretty girl. You don't need any pain killer, He rasped against her lips. 

His lips finally found hers.

She held her breathe feeling his lips on her bruised ones, she felt her body fill with instant warmth.

He heard sharp intake of breath and felt her hands up on his chest grasping tightly.

Relax pretty girl... It's me your Raman sir, he spoke against her moist lips.

As the thunder struck through the sky again, he pulled her closer and pressed his lips on hers. Her breath stuttered when he finally slid his tongue into her mouth, He stroked, licked and tasted without hurry, kissing the corners of her mouth, outlining the shape of her upper lip and swiping his tongue gently on lower swell, unhurriedly he possessed her mouth.

He tenderly broke apart as she let out a soft cry.

He instantly wrapped his one hand around her waist holding her protectively, and other roamed on her body with soft gentle touches.

She kept getting closer pushing her body against his feeling good with his soft soothing touch.

Their breath mixed and Heart beat became rapid by each passing seconds. 

He roamed his hands behind her bare back and held the hook of her bra which was the only material stinging against her upper body. 

As he flicked it open, she flinched against his mouth. 

Shhh.. he rasped against the pulse of her neck. 

She let a sigh grasping his tresses. 

He trailed down kissing on her long neck, and then kissed her shoulder and slid the strap of her bra carefully enough to not hurt her, he threw the material away, and rested his lips on her reddened chest, and lingered her Valley. 

She shrieked in pain. 

He broke apart not wanting to hurt her, he raised his face and smooched her lips lightly, stroking her hair, but he could still feel her restless against his lips. 

What happened pretty girl, what’s wrong?

he traced his thumb on her cheeks, looking into her eyes. 

She wasn't able to meet his gaze, she squirmed restlessly, as if she wants him to understand her unspoken words. 

Raman sir... She gasped seeing him waiting for her answer. 

What's bothering you baby? 

She took his hand in hers and guided it to her bosom, it's paining a lot raman sir, she let out a painful cry. 

His eyes filled seeing her going through so much pain. 

He snaked his hand through her hair 
Their lips were bumping gently against each other's, His mouth moved against hers. And he gripped her bosom firmly, and slowly began to massage her bosom, she let out a cry arching back. 

The pain will disappear baby, I'll make it dissappear he spoke brushing his lips on her constantly not letting her move farther. 

As she heard that her hands wrapped around his neck and she pressed her lips closer to his finding her breath in his. He continued to knead her bosom slowly and gently. Giving Same attention to both her breast, he moved his lips downwards and placed exceedingly soft kisses on her breasts, so light, barely touching, his tears now dripping onto her skin.

She dug her nail on in his neck when he trailed his mouth to her nipple and placed his open mouth gently over the tender tip ever so lightly moving his tongue along.

Ahhh... She let out a painful cry. Her hands froze on his shoulders, Her legs stiffened tight around his waist. He parted and took time letting her relax and divert her, he repeated the same on her other breast too, trying with all his heart to rip the pain of her body. 

Within moments he felt her move and give a soft whimper.

There was nothing sexual about his actions, all he wanted was gently remove that bastard's aggression and replace it with his love.

He slowly lowered her body and lay her on the mattress careful enough to not hurt her, with his gaze focused on hers, 

And slide beside her and huddled her body close to his, with his hands continously working on her breast, soon she drifted to sleep, she looked relaxed, not bothered of what's happening to her, she felt so safe and soothed with his touch. 

He cupped her face quickly and kissed her parted lips, and hid her in his embrace protecting her from all odds.

To be continued...

************************************

The update is full of pain haina 😞 don't worry, pretty girl's raman sir will bring her out of this very soon 😳

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions through comments.

And don't forget to star 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 the update.

That motives me to give quicker updates, so to get quick updates vote without fail 😂😂😂 especially the silent readers, do spare a second to vote if you're enjoying the story 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.1K 28
" ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’† ๐’‹๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ ? " "๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’-๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’‰๐’š-๐’‰...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
100K 5.7K 135
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
50.4K 1.4K 40
ยจi dont like her, ok?!ยจ ยจoh you definitely doยจ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...