[Turning You] On!

Thischickisbomb द्वारा

Terry was your young typical player. He moved from state to state with his Dad in the military, in each state... अधिक

[Turning You] On! Chapter 1
[Turning You] On! Chapter 2
[Turning You] On! Chapter 3
[Turning You] On! Chapter 4
[Turning You] On! Chapter 5
[Turning You] On! Chapter 6
[Turning You] On! Chapter 7
[Turning You] On! Chapter 8
[Turning You] On! Chapter 9
[Turning You] On! Chapter 11
[Turning You] On! Chapter 12
[Turning You] On! Chapter 13
[Turning You] On! Chapter 14
[Turning You] On! Chapter 15
[Turning You] On! Chapter 16
[Turning You] On! Chapter 17
[Turning You] On! Chapter 18
[Turning You] On Chapter 19
[Turning You] On! Chapter 20
[Turning You] On! Chapter 21
[Turning You] On! Chapter 22
[Turning you] On! Chapter 23
[Turning You] On! Chapter 24
[Turning You] On! Chapter 25
[Turning You] On! Chapter 26
[Turning You] On! Chapter 27
[Turning You] On! Chapter 29
[Turning You] On! Chapter 30
[Turning You] On! Chapter 31
[Turning You] On! Chapter 32
[Turning You] On! Chapter 33
[Turning You] On! Chapter 34
[Turning You] On! Chapter 35
[Turning You] On! Chapter 36
[Turning You] On! Chapter 37
[Turning You] On! Chapter 38
[Turning You] On! Chapter 39
[Turning You] On! Chapter 40

[Turning You] On! Chapter 10

33.1K 420 37
Thischickisbomb द्वारा

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELLAFRIEND

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Wanna Fuck You - Akon feat. Snoop Dog

Chapter 10

Terry

 “You two coming to my party tonight right?” Jace asked as he dug in his lunch.

“Yup,” Brielle said.

“We will see you there,” I added.

“Good, Brielle maybe you can give Terry a private lap dance.” Jace said. I laughed.

“That sounds like a good idea” I muttered.

“Both of you can suck it. I will be giving no lap dances tonight.”

“Aww sucks for you Terry, because I will be getting more that a lap dance from Clary.”

“What about me?” Clary said approaching from behind.

“Nothing baby, I was just telling them how you gone be working it tonight at the party.” She laughed taking her seat next to Jace. Clary winked at me and Brielle and then began to speak.

“I won’t be working it that much. I’m on my lady time.”

“What?” Jace yelled. We all burst out into laughter.

“I’m kidding baby,” She said stifling her laugh and kissing him on the cheek.

“That wasn’t funny babe,” he said with a pout look on his face.

“Can you forgive me?” She asked.

“Maybe after tonight I will,” She punched him in his arm.

“I’m kidding babe you know I love you.” He said draping an arm over her shoulder.

“So will you guys be there tonight?” Clary asked.

“Yup,” I replied for the both of us.

“What are you wearing Brielle?” Clary asked.

“I don’t know yet.”

“Me either,”

“It doesn’t even matter Clary because you will be wearing nothing by the end of the night.” Jace stated.

“Shut up Jace.” She demanded. The bell rang signaling the end of lunch. We all began to rise from our seats.

“I’ll see you guys later,” Jace said.

“Yea man, I’ll see you there,” I replied. Brielle and I began walking to our next class.

“You know you will be giving me a lap dance tonight right?” I told her.

“No I won’t Terry.”

“You’ll see,” I told her as we made it to class.

I sat down at Jace’s bar having some mixture of a drink that was strong and was sure to have everybody sloppily drunk before the party was over. A lot of people had showed up so far and the party had only started thirty minutes ago. I was guessing that parties didn’t get thrown that often here. It made sense though, since I had not heard about a party since coming to this school. I was almost sure that this party would be a blow out and that the cops would be called.

A lot of people had showed but Brielle wasn’t here and I was starting to get worried even  though it had only been thirty minutes. I cared about that girl way more than I should. I had never had a girl deny me for this long and I was surprised that I hadn’t quit yet. I started to call her but I didn’t want to come off as nagging so I just continued to wait patiently.

It was midnight and the party had started two hours ago and Brielle had still not showed up. Jace had come up to me asking if I had seen Clary who had not made it here either so I figured they were together.

I had danced with a nice selection of girls and two of them had asked me to either leave or go find a room upstairs. I would have jumped on this chance awhile ago, but there was only one person that I wanted to go to bed with at this moment.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. “Come dance with me,” She whispered in my ear. I smiled turning around and I swear I could have picked her up and ran upstairs to have her. I looked her up and down. She had on a black strapless dress that clung to her body perfectly showing off her hourglass figure. The dress came down a little above mid thigh range giving me a great view of her legs. Her hair had been curled and pushed over her shoulders on one side hanging down her chest. She had on heels which just caused her legs to look even more amazing than they usually did. She looked beautiful and I just couldn’t tear my eyes away from her.

I noticed her cheeks heat up and she turned her head slightly. “You look amazing Brielle,” I said grabbing her chin to make her face me.

“Thanks Terry, now stop undressing me with your eyes and come dance.” I laughed and followed her to where everybody was dancing. The music vibrated our bodies as Brielle pressed her back against me. She began grinding against me, working her hips. I placed my hands on her waist pulling her body closer to mine if that was even possible. She pressed her ass against my groin causing me and my soldier to go crazy. She was making me go insane.

“Don’t make us have to get a room Terry” She said turning around and whispering into my ear.

“Don’t tease me B,” She laughed and pulled away from me.

“Let’s go get a drink,” She said grabbing my hand and pulling me back towards the kitchen. Clary and Jace were in the kitchen having a drink.

“It was so good for you two to finally show up,” He directed at Brielle and Clary.

“Sorry, we just got caught up,” Brielle replied.

“What?” Jace questioned. “Baby I know you didn’t do the girl on girl without me.” Jace said. I laughed choking on my drink. Brielle patted my back.

“Shut up Jace,” Clary demanded.

“If I wanted to take her from you Jace, I would have already done it.” Brielle said refilling her cup.

“I highly doubt it, you need to go ahead and let Terry fuck you so you will know the power of some d*ck.” I laughed.

“Who says he isn’t?” Brielle retorted. I snapped my head in Brielle’s direction.

“I knew you two were fucking. Terry you lied big time bro.” He said.

“That’s just the liquor taking effect, we haven’t had sex.”

“And we won’t be,” Brielle said leaning against the counter. I eyed her.

“We definitely will be,” I said. She rolled her eyes at me.

“Keep dreaming Terry,” I laughed.

“I will.” I grabbed her hand. “Come give me a lap dance.” I said pulling her towards where the music was louder.

“Oh I got to see this” Jace said following us along with Clary.

“I don’t think so Terry,”

“Come on,” I urged

“No,”

“You owe me. I still haven’t gotten my bets from the pool games.” She groaned.

“Terry please,”

“Uh uh Brielle,” I said sitting down on the couch and looking at her expectantly. She sighed. The effects of liquor and a silly bet had gotten the best of her. The music slowed down and I was sure Jace had something to do with it. I could see Brielle’s whole aura change as she began walking towards me seductively. Hell yea, that’s what I’m talking about. I leaned back against the couch and began to enjoy the show. She turned around and began whining her body in front of me displaying how she could move her hips. She pressed her ass in my groin and grinded in a circular motion to the beat of the music driving me insane. She bent over giving me a nice few of the red lace thong she had on. Damn, I swear I just wanted to whip it out and plunge into her. She turned around to face me. She smiled as she climbed on top of me to straddle me.

Her body moved seductively holding my eyes in a trance. My eyes clung to every inch of her body as it moved erotically. She pressed her body against mine and began rolling against me. I placed my hands on her thighs and began to move them upwards.

“Uh uh no touching Terry,” She placed her hand on my chest and ran it down my torso until it reached…

“Your time is up,” She said removing her hands and un-straddling me.

Damn! I thought to myself. Brielle laughed at the look on my face.

“Dude you got some drool on your lip wipe it up,” Jace said laughing. I laughed and got up following Brielle. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her against me.

“You’re not going to leave me like this are you?” I asked her.

“What do you think Terry?”

“No?” She laughed.

“Can I spend the night with you tonight?”

“Hell yea,” I replied.

“On a serious note Terry. My dad’s home and I just don’t want to hear the arguing,”

“You know it’s cool B,” She smiled.

“What would I do without you Terry?”

“I honestly don’t know.” I said before we went back to enjoy the rest of the party.

We made it back to my place and it was beginning to turn day light outside. We had a fun night and it was one of the best I had had in a long time, possibly ever. We didn’t leave Jace’s place until like four and then Me, Brielle, Clary and Jace ended up making a run to Waffle House which we inhabited for a couple hours. I quietly unlocked the door to my place. I knew it was late or rather early and I didn’t want to disturb my dad. I put my finger to my lips telling Brielle to be quiet. She giggled and then composed herself walking in behind me. I made my way upstairs with her following close behind me.

“Let me beat you in a game of pool before we go to bed.” She said walking into the room.

“Really Brielle?” I said following and shutting the door behind me. “It’s daylight outside.”

“One game won’t hurt,” She said racking the balls and then grabbing a pool stick. I sighed giving in and grabbing a stick.

She busted the ball hitting in two stripes. Then proceeded to take her turn again. I watched as she bent over to hit the ball into the pocket and I watched her intently. My gaze had failed to leave Brielle’s body this entire night. She looked back at me catching me staring at her. She chuckled.

“I wish you would stop undressing me,” She said pulling the black dress down.

“No need for that, I saw your red thong earlier, while you were giving me your lap dance.”

“And it made you go crazy,” She said cockily. I laughed

“Yea it did,” I said as she bent over to hit another ball. I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist

“It made me go insane Brielle,” I placed kisses on her shoulder as my hands began roaming across her thighs. She didn’t do anything to stop me so I turned her face towards mine and captured her lips as my hands went further up her dress. She turned around facing me and pulled me closer to her by my belt loops.  I pulled back staring at her.

I lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the pool table, her eyes just stared back at me. She wanted to do this just as bad as I did, she was just nervous about it. I leaned my head in towards hers kissing her. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her.  My hands made their way down to the hem of her dress slowing moving it above her hips.  Her skin caused my fingertips to tingle as they ran across her torso under her dress. This was definitely more than just physical. I removed the rest of the dress from her body and she sat there in nothing but the red thong that I had previously caught a glimpse of. My focus was drawn towards her tits. I took one into my hand and the other into my mouth. My tongue drew circles around her nipple. I heard her gasp and her hands went to the back of my head telling me that she liked what I was doing. I brought my hands to her panties and began tugging on them as my lips still sucked on her succulent boobs. I brought my lips back to her as I began to ease the skimpy panties away from her body. I stepped back and admired her looks. Damn she had me in a trance. She was beautiful, just like I had imagined.

I tore my shirt from my body along with the rest of my clothing. I pulled a condom out of my wallet and placed it on my swollen manhood. I saw Brielle’s eyes resting on my package. I let out a low chuckle and closed the distance between us placing my lips against hers. I pulled away and she placed her feet on the edge of the pool table opening up for me. I smiled at how beautiful she was and that she knew exactly what to do. I placed my manhood at her entrance. I felt her body began to tense.

“Hey relax,” I said as I placed my forehead against hers and pressed my lips to hers. She inhaled and then exhaled a deep breath. She placed her hands on my hips and bit down on her lower lip as I began to slide all nine inches inside of her. She pressed her hands against my hips motioning for me to go in slower. I couldn’t blame her. She was tight as hell and I knew she would have to adjust.  She let out a soft moan as I pushed all myself into her. I moved her hands from my hips before gripping my hands on her waist as I began thrusting against her. Soft moans began to leave her mouth as I grinded my body against hers. I pushed her back against the table as I went faster and harder pushing my body against hers.

She felt so good, she was causing my body to go insane. She brought her face back up to mine and kissed me deeper than she ever had. I lifted one of her legs and placed  it over my shoulder and increased my speed. I felt her body shudder as she cried out. I brought my lips to hers trying to silent her. I loved it when girls screamed during sex but I had to respect my Dad.

“Terry keep going,” She gasped against my lips. I obeyed her wishes and continued to pound against her. I felt her muscles clench around me as her hands gripped my waist. I rested deep inside her as we both caught our breaths.  I let her leg down and she sat up bringing her arms around my neck and legs around my waist while kissing me. I smiled against her lips and she let out a low chuckle. I grabbed her thighs and lifted her up still inside her. I adjusted her to where her weight was lighter.

“Terry, no I can’t.”

“Of course you can,” I told her with a chuckle. I began moving against her as I held her in my arms. She began to moan as I propelled my body against hers. Both of our bodies were wet with sweat and it only intensified this moment. I could feel my body about to give out as her moans grew louder and she held on to me tighter. I pressed her back against the wall for extra support as I went inside of her as fast as possible. I could feel her coming once again and the contracting of her muscles caused me to release. I kissed her hungrily as she moaned into my mouth. I carried her body over to the couch and placed her on it collapsing on top of her. She looked up at me and brought her hands to my face brushing her fingers against my jaw line. She pulled my head down to hers and kissed me. I pulled away and rested my head against her chest. She wrapped her arms around me and I felt content. I had finally gotten Brielle Carpenter. My mission was complete but I didn’t want it to end.

Brielle

I lay in the bed next to Terry with my back facing his chest. We had sex last night and I had to admit that it was amazing, who was I kidding it was more than amazing and I wanted to do it again and again, but it was Terry and he switched girls all the time. Last night was one of the best nights of my life or at least that’s how I felt at this moment. My feelings for Terry grew so much more last night which is definitely not what they needed to do. Once I had sex with him I should have been satisfied and my infatuation for him should have disappeared, but the exact opposite happened.  

For Terry I knew what last night was and I knew that he had gotten what he wanted which was basically a one night stand or a new fuck buddy. He had accomplished getting the lesbian girl into his bed. He had made her want a guy and now here I was deep in my feelings for him when he probably could even care less about how I felt. I suddenly felt dirt and dumb. Why did I have sex with him? I knew what kind of guy Terry was from the beginning. I knew that he didn’t care about girls or their feelings. He only cared about what was between their legs. I was another girls who legs he was passing through. I wanted to leave, I needed to leave to get away from him.

I felt Terry’s fingers brush against my back. I sat up pulling the covers over my chest and turned around facing him. “Morning,” He greeted.

“Morning,” I replied avoiding his eyes. I didn’t want to be that girl. That one night stand. It was stupid for me to have sex with him and pretty soon I would most likely be doing the walk of shame.

“What’s wrong?” he asked reaching up and moving some of my hair out of my face.

“Nothing,” I replied. I feel degraded and stupid for sleeping with you.

“Brielle, come on I know you.”

“Then you should know what’s wrong.” I told him.

“You think last night was just sex and that I’m done with you, but I’m not. Last night was more than just physical for me Brielle. I guess I caught feelings for you.” He said surprising me.

“Is this what you tell all girls?” I asked him not believing it quite yet.

“Nope,” I smiled.

“So you mean what you said?” I asked trying to contain my excitement.

“Yup,” He answered with a smile playing across his lips. I climbed on top of him straddling him.

“Oh shit, so this is what I get for confessing my feelings.”  I laughed and began grinding against him. I could feel him hardening beneath me and I began to stroke him.

“Reach in the drawer,” he demanded. I leaned over and opened the drawer revealing a big selection of condoms. I grabbed one and opened it up sliding it on him. He rubbed his manhood up and down my slit causing me to close my eyes and give in to the pleasure. I grabbed him and positioned him at my entrance sliding down on him.

“Go at it B, let me see you work,” he said placing his hands behind his head. I began to rise up and down on his manhood while moving my hips in a circular motion.

“Fuck,” he groaned while placing his hand on my hips and closing his eyes. I began to pick up my pace. I brought my lips down to his kissing him and he kissed me back hungrily. I could feel that ball of pleasure building up in the pit of my stomach as I continued to move against him. My body felt like it was about to burst with pleasure.

“Terry…I’m…about….” I gasped

“Go ahead B.”  Moans began to leave my mouth as I buried my face in his neck. I heard him grunt as I moaned into his ear. My body ceased movement as it tried to recover. I lifted my face and Terry stared at me.

“If I knew you could fuck like that, I would have gotten into your panties a long time ago.” I laughed.

“Shut up,” I replied while rolling off of him. He pulled me against him.

“We’ll be doing this a lot right?”

“Yes Terry,” He laughed.

“We better,” he said burying his face in my neck.

I made my way downstairs following Terry. It was almost already night time being that Terry and I didn’t get to sleep until around nine o’ clock this morning and then we had stayed in bed playing around after we woke up. Terry’s dad was in the kitchen cooking up something.

“Look who finally decided to get out of bed.” His dad said.

“Hey Mr. C,” I said.

“Hello Brielle and Terry, Did you two have fun this morning?” He asked. My face immediately turned the deepest shade of red.

“Dad!” Terry said. I couldn’t fathom any words to leave my mouth. I was just so embarrassed. I didn’t know he heard us. I didn’t even think that we were that loud.

 I just thought that it was all about girls,” He replied. Terry began laughing. I slapped his shoulder and he gave me an innocent look.

“I thought it was too,” Terry interjected

“Terry,” I yelled

“It’s okay Brielle not to many women can resist the Mansworth charm. We are just good at what we do.” Mr. C said. I was beyond embarrassed at this point. I wanted to get out of here as quick as possible.

“Terry can we go,” I said pulling on his arm.

“Yea, sorry Dad about waking you up this morning.”

“No problem son, hey here’s your letters,” He said grabbing two letters. Terry looked at them and then ripped both of them up throwing them in the trash.

“I’ll see you later Dad,” He said whilst pulling on my arms to leave.

“I can’t believe you Terry.” I reprimanded.

“What?” He asked innocent.

“What?” I said imitating him. He laughed as we got into his car.

“It just means he likes you Brielle, you would rather for that then for him to just look at you give you weird looks, because trust me that’s what he usually does.” I sighed.

“You didn’t have to rub it in.” He chuckled.

“I didn’t,”

“You laughed.” I scolded pretending to pout.

“Really Brielle?” I looked at him and continued to pout.

“Will a kiss make it better?” he asked leaning over towards me.

“Maybe,” I said keeping my pouty face. He laughed but continued to move his face towards mine. He pressed his lips against mine kissing me. I placed my hand on his cheek and moved my lips against his.

“If I didn’t know better, I would say you wanted more that a kiss right now,” He stated. I chuckled.

“You’re whipped,” He stated. I gasped.

“I am not Terry,”

“Yea you are, admit it. It’s been awhile since you been with a guy and you missed it a lot.” He said.

“I’m not d*ck whipped Ters, maybe I’m just Terry whipped.” He laughed.

“Good excuse.” ‘

“it wasn’t an excuse.” I replied.

“Uh huh where do you want to eat at?” He asked me.

“It doesn’t matter “ I replied before getting in the car.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

43K 980 27
when destiny accidentally bump into kentrel at school but he bully her everyday after kentrell didn't know that's destiny was going thur things at t...
1.2K 20 30
(COMPLETED FANFICTION, BUT STILL ABLE TO READ WITHOUT READING THE BOOK SERIES TMI) "I can take care of myself," she said, shoving her one free hand...
The Art of Seduction AlizaThorne द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

135K 4.3K 30
Olivia Brooks was a normal girl. She was in the middle of the social ladder and had a bunch of good friends. Her only problem was the huge crush she...
108K 4.1K 62
DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING Highest ranking: #16 in Clace There are a lot of Fanfictions out there of TMI High school's. Clary being the ugly nerd a...