《Please, Don't Be Afraid》Bren...

By thatCutesyPie

(Y/n) is a 17 year old female struggling with severe depression, and she has been ever since she was a young... More

Chapter One: Unexpected Arrival.
Chapter Two: Where Am I?
Chapter Three: New Life?
Chapter Four: Games.
Chapter Six: Insecurities
debating, I should continue or not?
Chapter Seven: Sorrow
Chapter Eight: I'm Sorry
Chapter Nine: Did You Hear That?
Chapter Ten: Why Are You Here?
Chapter Eleven: I'm Fine.
Chapter Twelve: Not Again.
Important
Chapter Thirteen: Special Surprise
Chapter Fourteen: Special Surprise Part Two
Chapter Fifteen: Rejections
Chapter Sixteen: Before Everything Happened Part One.

Chapter Five: Funny Times.

2.6K 60 703
By thatCutesyPie

Previously...

We stare at eachother for a moment, but it feels like forever. He starts to lean in and so do I...

~~~

It all just happened, I couldn't control myself as I start to feel myself slowly lean in. I'm letting my emotions take control. Our lips parted a few inches.  Before anything could happen, a loud ringing could be heard. Brendon and i jerked back at the sudden noise. I looked around confused then looked back at Brendon. He got up from the couch.

"Alexa, answer call!" He shouted. He looked disappointed and to be honest... so was I. 

"Oh someone's calling.. I wonder who it is?"

"Yo Brendoon, it's me Ryan. Wassup?" Ryan said, emphasizing Brendon's name.

"Nothing. Why are you calling?" He asked.

"Because I ditched the boy's to see you and your lady fren! Il be over soonnn!" He then hung up. He sounded like he was drunk. Brendon groaned.

"Ryan, huh?" I asked.

"Yes. The impatient jackass. He couldn't wait another day to come," He said, walking to the mini fridge, and grabbing a glass of a white substance. ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

(This part is gonna get weeird)

I nearly broke into a fit of laughter.

"Y-you know that d-drink reminds me of something.." I say, barely holding it together.

"Erm okay?" He says, with an eyebrow raised. He then takes a sip.

"Is it a coincidence Ryan called, and your drinking something that looks like milk?" I say, covering my mouth with my hand, silently giggling.

"Are you two going to reenact the Milk Fic?"
My face is red from holding in all my laughter.

He chokes on his drink, spitting it back up in the cup, he places the cup back in the mini fridge with a disgusted look. He starts coughing while halting his hands in an 'x' formation, telling me to stop. I start laughing my ass off.

He regains himself. He stares straight at my laughing figure.

"It's not milk! It's the Orgasm cocktail!" He defends, not realizing what he said. I burst out into more laughter.

(It's a real cocktail. I'm not even
l y i n g)

" 'Orgasm'? 'C-Cock tail'!?" I start slapping my leg out of laughter. Wow I'm so childish.

"That is very much a real drink, don't be so childish," He says.

"Oh I bet it's made from REAL ingredients, eh?" I fall off the couch laughing.

"Goodbye," He announces, waking away.

"No, wait!" I muffled, my face still on the floor from my fall.

I get back up, grinning like a goof.

"Ryan was kneeling in the bathtub," I start.

"Nope!" He says, walking away again.

"A towel under his knees and another under his hands," I follow after him.

"Stoppp," He groans.

"His head turned as he craned his neck to watch Brendon working,"

"Bye," He says walking out the door. Oh but I'm not finished yet.

"Ryden forever!" I shout at him. I hear him do an exagerative groan.

"That's what most people pictured you sounding in the Milk Fic!" I start laughing again, but hear no response. He might not have heard me. I start giggling.

I go back to the couch, i turn off the game, and start cleaning up the trash. After a few minutes I'm done and start to exit the game room.

I get to my new bedrooms door and before I can open it, i let out an 'oof' as I am tackled down to the ground in a big hug.

I look at who tackled me and see it's Brendon.

"What are you doing?" I ask, blushing. He sits on my lap, i'm still laying on the ground. I blush deeper at his actions.

He just smirks and says nothing. He then starts tickling me.

"Hahaha, B-brendon, stop!" I cry out. I try to squirm out of grip but he has a strong hold on me.

"Nope," He smiles and continues to tickle me.

"Haha s-stop hahaha!"

"I- Hahaha, c-can't bre-eathe!" I laugh out.

He chuckles. Then he starts tickling harder.

"Hahaha hahaha!"

I literally can't breathe cause of how much I am laughing. I feel like I am going to pass out soon. I grab his arm with my hands, trying to stop him from tickling me.

He sees my red face and finally gives into my pleads.

"Okay, okay il stop," He giggles, moving his hands away.

"T-thank you.." I mutter out, breathing heavily.

We stare in each others eyes similar to what we did back in the game room. The silence is broken by heavy knocking on the front door.

-Brendon's P.O.V-
(Woah finally! Betcha didn't see that coming. 😜😝)

I started tickling (Y/n). God her laugh is so adorable, and her smile. She's so beautiful, how could she call herself ugly? She was an angel!

After I five into her pleads, we stare at eachother. But before anything could happen, there are knocks at the front door. Of course.

Damn it! Whenever I get close with (Y/n), something always disturbs us. I almost kissed her in the game room but it's Ryan's fault for calling me at the wrong time! Unbelievable. But, what if she doesn't feel the same? Maybe I'm moving to quickly, I mean- shes only actually known me for 2 days.

I get up from the sitting position on (Y/n)'s lap. I smile sheepishly at her and start heading towards the door.

I get the keys from my pocket and start opening up the locks. I unlocked all the locks and put the keys back in my pocket. I open the door and see Ryan there with two other people.

"Dude, you said you were coming alone?" I ask, confused as to why he brought other people. In the corner of my eye i see (Y/n) walk down and stand a couple feet behind me, fiddling with her fingers.

"Chill dude! It's just Tyjo and Jish," He slurrs, walking past me into the house. I turn to Josh and Tyler and do our weird trio handshake.

"Good to see you guys," I greet.

"Ditto," Tyler says, heading in followed by Josh. I close the door.

"Hey lady fren, is this the fine lady  you were talking about Bren?" Ryan asks. I see (Y/n) blush a deep shade of pink. I hit Ryan on the arm and glare at him.

"Ow! Sorry.." He mumbles.

"I'm Ryan. The one and only Ryan Ross. Please, hold your applause," He states, halting his hands. I hear Josh scoff.

"Your ego is bigger than Brendon's forehead," Tyler calmly spoke.

Ryan and I glare at Tyler, he just shrugs his shoulders. I hear Josh and (Y/n) snickering behind me.

"Whatever, man," Ryan pouts.

" 'Whatever, man!' " Tyler mocks, doing jazz hands.

"Shut.up," Ryan says, plopping down on the couch.

"He's drunk as fuck," Josh whispered to me.

"No, duh," I say, rolling my eyes. Josh walks over to (Y/n).
He nor Tyler know what I had to do to get (Y/n). I think they'd report us to the police or something. I can't bring myself or the others to tell them. Even though we're like soul besties.

"Hey, I don't think we formally introduced ourselves. I'm Joshua Dun, but just call me Josh," He greets to    (Y/n), extending his hand.

"P-pleasure to meet you Josh.. I'm (Y/n)," She shakes his hand.

-Josh's P.O.V-

I shook her hand, her hand, It felt so delicate in my grasp. I'm afraid to shake her hand too hard.

"Pleasure to meet you as well, (Y/n)," I say. A barely visible shade of pink is tinted on my cheeks. She smiles slightly. I feel like this, making her smile, is an accomplishment.

Tyler comes besides me.

-Tyler's P.O.V-

Is it just me or is this girl really pretty? I walk up to her and Josh.

"Hi! The names Tyler Joseph. You call call me Tyjo, Ty, or just Tyler. Whatever you'd like," I smile at her. She giggles. Her giggle is so cute.

"O-okay, Tyjo. Nice to meet y-you," She stutters, extending her hand. I shake her hand, it feels so soft.

She stutters, maybe she's shy? Or maybe she's a fan. Hmm.

-Brendon's P.O.V-

I couldn't help but feel envious as I see the two get close with (Y/n). As the trio is talking, I walk over to Ryan and sit beside him. He leans close to me and whispers in my ear, ( hey lil mama lemme whisper in your ear
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"Did you tell them yet?' He whispers.

I shake my head and sigh. He sits back and goes in his pockets. He pulls out a cigarette package and lights one. He extends the box towards me, asking me if I want one. I take one and use his lighter to light it. I inhale then exhale the smoke.

"Do you plan on telling them?" He asks, taking a puff.

"I honestly don't know..." I murmured, taking another puff.

"Not tryna be that guy or anything but ya gotta tell them eventually, or they'll find out the hard way," He points out. He's right, the truth always comes out sooner or later.

I rub my forehead, then takes another quick puff from my smoke.

"Eww, please take your cancer sticks outside," Josh complains, looking over at us.

"Aw, they look like the perfect couple, now all they need is some milk and the moment will be just perfect," Tyler gushes. They are all now in a fit of laughter. Well except Ryan and I, of course.

"Okay," Ryan spits, putting his cigarette out and laying it in the cigarette tray. He gets up and starts walking towards Tyler.

"Ive had enough of that gay shit. Come here, asshole!" He says. Tyler laughs and runs away.

Me, Josh, and (Y/n) laugh at the scene unfolding Infront of us. They both make their way towards the couch.
(Y/n) is sitting in between Josh and me.

"What do you guys wanna do?" (Y/n) asks.

Josh shrugs his shoulders and pulls out his phone. (Y/n) looks at me.

"How about a movie?" I suggest.

"Sure!" She chirps.

"What should we watch?"

"A horror movie? Something like IT?"

"Oh hell yes," (Y/n) says. I chuckle.

I turn the lights off, go on Netflix and put on 'IT' 2017.

(SPOILERS TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T WATCHED IT 2017 YET!)⚠

-Time skip to Georgie's arm being bitten off by Daddywise-

"What the fuck! No!" (Y/n) angrily shouts, waving her arms up in the air. Josh and I laugh.

"He was such a cutie! He didn't deserve this! And that old bitch saw him looking in the sewer but did fuck all! Screw her old ass!"

"Calm yourself, fren," Josh says, patting her back. I chuckle.

She sits back down, crosses her arms and pouts.

We continue to watch the movie. But then Ryan walks back in and sits down back in the same spot he claimed earlier.

"What happened with you?" I ask.

"That fucker hid somewhere upstairs," He replied.

"I swear to god once I see that blurryfaced bitch.." I hear (Y/n) giggle. I laugh as well.

-Le time skip to Pennywise popping out of the projecter and scaring the losers club-

"Aah!" (Y/n) jumped and latched onto me, scared. I blush. Josh looks over with a somewhat sour expression then looks away.

"What was that about..?" I just shrugged it off and payed my attention to (Y/n), who was currently still shaken from the scene. I pet her hair slowly. This seems to calm her down a bit.

Ryan was sleeping and Tyler still didn't come out from his hiding spot or where ever he was.

Right on que, Tyler came tip toeing into the living room.

"Where were you?" Josh asked.

"I was chilling in the game room," He said.

"Oh lookey here, baby's all asleep," Tyler teased, pointing to Ryan's sleeping body.

"Ooh y'all are watching IT, eh?"
He then does the PennyWise Dance also known as the "take the L" Dance from Fornite. We all laugh except Ryan cause you know.. he's sleeping. He then takes a seat beside Josh.

-Time skip to the Losers- er.. Lovers doing the blood oath-

Nearing the end, there was a few times when (Y/n) would jump, or complain about the movie, which was so cute.

I hear Tyler hiss in cringe at the scene of Eddie getting cut in the hand with the piece of glass. It does look like it hurts. I hear light snores and see that (Y/n) has fallen asleep on my lap, I didn't even notice that she had her head on my lap until now.

I gently stroke her hair, not paying attention to the movie.

-Jishwa's P.O.V-

During the movie, there was a few times when (Y/n) would jump and cling to Brendon. I did feel envious bit I don't know why. I shouldn't feel this way as I just met her. Ugh I'm so pathetic.

But I do wonder how she and Bren did meet, he never actually told me, weird. Maybe il ask him about it.

-Your P.O.V-

I started to feel tired. My eyes grew heavy so I lay my head on Brendon's lap, hoping he won't mind. As i start to drift off, i feel Brendon start stoking my hair. This sends tingles  (ASMRR) down my spine and relaxes me. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

-NO ONES P.O.V-

The movie ended. Brendon said that Tyler and Josh could spend the night in the guest bedroom with two separate beds. (Hehe) They both were envious at the fact that (Y/n) was sleeping on Brendon's lap but said nothing about it. Ryan started snoring really loudly, so Tyler decided to record it and post it to his instagram, tagging Ryan. This would for sure piss Ryan off, but Tyler could care less.

They All went to their rooms, leaving Ryan passed out on the couch. Brendon carried (Y/n) bridal style and put her in bed. Brendon took a picture of the sleeping (Y/n) and him and captioned the picture "Spending the night with a special new fren 😜💕".

After he posted it, he realized his mistake and out of panic!, quickly deleted it.
He didn't want anyone knowing that the missing
(Y/n) was with him. That could cause big unwanted trouble. Thankfully only the post got 13 likes and 2 comments. Not many people could have gotten to it. Hopefully no one from her home town recognized her.

"Should I..?" Brendon debates to himself. He gives her a kiss on the cheek. He exits the room, being as silent as possible.

He hoped that no one would find out that (Y/n) was with him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
...
....

Or did they?

C l I f f h a n G e R !!1!1! Did you guys enjoy? So many things happened in this chapter, eh?  It was anotha fluffy chapta! I'm tired AF and will edit dis later. I decided to give you guys this 2 days earlier cause I had nothing to do as I was bored out of my mind! Also if you didn't notice, I'm Canadian! That's why I wrote "eh" alot lmAOO.

I thought this chapter was pretty funny tbh and CRINGEYY. BTW that's an actual Cocktail drink.

See you bitches later, BYEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 396 10
Brendon Boyd Urie was a citizen of a small town during the victorian era. He lived his life normal and peacefully. He was a rather royal citizen and...
14K 345 25
He saw her in the crowd. She was having so much fun. She was jumping around, dancing, singing, and just enjoying everything in general. She loved eve...
219K 6.8K 66
A story in wich a high ranked demon accidently missed to kill one of his victims and things start to get weird. He doesn't know how to deal with that...
4K 212 22
A Ryden AU fan fiction, set in the 90's. Featuring past and current line up of P!ATD, plus members of other bands. Ryan/Brendon 1st POV. Trigger war...