Living In Smallville

By 134SelfieLol134

What would you do if your heart is confused? When Jodie moves to Smallville to be reunited with her aunt once... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Author's Note

1K 22 10
By 134SelfieLol134

Hello, my dear readers!

Chapter 21 will be the last chapter and I am very sorry that it was short. I had no ideas on how to end it so that would be it! Don't worry, if you love this book so much, I would make a book two. ONLY if you comment that you really want a book two!

I have decided that, if there will be a book two, it would come out on December 25, 2014 as my "Christmas Present" because you guys made me happy :). So please, my dear readers, do remind me because I tend to forget.

Also, I would like to say thank you to @MissOperaGhost for sending me suggestions and making me to keep going. I would also like to say thank you to all of you to make this book have A LOT of reads. I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU.

Once again, if you want a book two, please comment. :)

I love you all!!

Sincerely,

Angelina =^.^=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746 19 17
Maddie is walking around into a new town named Leadworth as she was away from her old home. After she knew that she was adopted. She just packed her...
665 4 11
Being cousin's with the prettiest girl in town has its disadvantages, but you do get by on your own. You make mistakes here and there, but you learn...
6 0 1
How would Smallville go if The Kents' didn't just adopt Clark? How does the story pane out with a sister growing up knowing such a secret? And having...
1.8K 111 19
When Taraji and Terrence first met, it was love at first sight. They have strong feelings for each other but they know they can't cross the line bec...