Chapter 21

Clark and Heather walks back to the Kent Farm with Horses. They both had a wonderful time. Going to the theater and watching a movie; sitting on the field and having picnic; riding horses. Of course, Clark owns the horses, where else would they get them?

They set the horses on their stable.

"Thank you, Clark." Heather says, as they go into the barn holding hands.

"For what?" Clark asks.

"For everything."

"Your welcome." Clark kisss her forehead and Heather giggles.

As they enter the barn, they sit down on the red couch in the loft and cuddle.

"What do you think Lex will do to the cave?" Heather asks, while she is on Clark's chest.

"I think he will research on it. . . Or maybe something else."

Heather feels tired with all these events and all, so she decides to sleep on Clark's chest. Just a few minutes later Clark hears a ringing in his ear. He stands up abruptly, putting his hands on his ears as the ringing grows louder and louder. The ringing stops and Heather feels worried and doesn't know what to do.

"What is it, Clark?" Heather asks, as Clark sits down beside her.

"Didn't you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

Then the ringing started again.

"That!"

The key. . . He hears. The key to the spaceship. He thinks.

"Stay right here." Clark says. He runs down the stairs, leaving Heather alone on the loft. As he reach to the red tool box, he opens it and finds the octagonal disc. When Clark visited the Kawatche Cave, he noticed that there was an octagonal hole.

Clark super-speeds to the cave and inserts the key. Red, Blue and Yellow rays appears and enters his body as Clark yells in pain. The pain stops and he falls to the ground. Everything becomes blurry but as soon as his sight comes back, he is in a place with everything pitched black except a light that is shining on him.

Welcome, Kal-El. . . My son. . . Clark hears a deep, British male voice just echoing in his ears. Clark is confused and starts looking everywhere but nobody is in sight.

"Who are you?" Clark yells, hearing his voice echo everywhere.

I am your father, Jor-El.

Those words keeps echoing in his ears.

Father? My real father? Clark has millions of questions that he wants to ask, but is just speechless.

We sent you here as a baby because our planet, Krypton, was being destroyed. So your mother and I thought we could save our race by sending you to the planet Earth.

Then everything becomes clear. His extraordinary powers, the space ship, everything! Except one thing. . . Why was his home planet being destroyed?