Two Sided [COMPLETED]

By emi_army_97

He leaves gentle, seductive kisses on my forehead, cheek, jaw. I can barely breathe. "What are you doing?" I... More

Chapter 1- i'll go home with you
Chapter 2- call to the office
Chapter 3- tutoring??
Chapter 4- your house or mine?
Chapter 5- stop stealing my fries you hoe
Chapter 6- intriguing
Chapter 7- go on a date with me?
Chapter 8- unusual casuality
Chapter 9- night of the party
Chapter 10- a kiss
Chapter 11- legs, boobs, & the mall
Chapter 13- we're gonna expose you
Chapter 14- Sana
Chapter 15- detention??
Chapter 16- don't go
Chapter 17- halloween party
Chapter 18- hug
Chapter 19- kiss cam
Chpater 20- thanksgiving drunk dinner
Chapter 21- his marking
Chapter 22- permanently
Chapter 23- storm
Chapter 24- who took off my clothes??
Chapter 25- a confession
Chapter 26- i missed you
Chapter 27- inevitable
Chapter 28- was this a date?
Chapter 29- christmas trip
Chapter 30- confession pt.2
Chapter 31- make her mine
Chapter 32- lockscreen
Chapter 33- new years
Chapter 34- birth control
Chapter 35- cold and fake
Chapter 36- Valentine's Day fuck up
Chapter 37- happy for you
Chapter 38- it's an emergency
Chapter 39- viagra
Chpater 40- her dominance
Chapter 41- no shame
Chapter 42- petty bitches
Chapter 43- damsel in distress
Chapter 44- beach walk
Chapter 45- ass smack
Chapter 46- carnival
Chapter 47- three words
Chapter 48- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
Chapter 49- "followed by something very bad"
Chapter 50- pitiful honesty
Chapter 51- i need your help
Chapter 52- the sneaky switch
Chapter 53- spend the night
Chapter 54- lala land
Chapter 55- tell me a story
Chapter 56- acceptance letters
Chapter 57- stuck
Final Chapter- speechless

Chapter 12- THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!

117 5 1
By emi_army_97

SONG JI-WON'S POV

        I'm sure my mom is going to kill me the moment she gets home, because I just spent over $200 on clothing, and Jungkook paid for another $180 worth. I bought a lot of damn clothes today, and I'll admit, I'm really happy about it.

         The truth is- I do have shitty style. It's not necessarily my fault, my parents always encouraged being conservative and humble and simple and blah blah, but all the clothes we bought today were chosen by Jungkook and given my approval. The kid actually has an eye for good clothing.

          But are all these clothes worth the most painful lecture of my life when my parents get home? Probably not.

         You see, the most utterly depressing part of all this is that... going shopping for clothes like this without my parents' approval is the most rebellious thing I've ever done in my life.

         Yes. My life is just that uneventful.

        But despite that, I've actually been having fun today. How weird is that? For one, I'm hanging out with Jungkook on a Saturday with no connections to school, and second, I'm enjoying it.

         Of course, I can't say that out loud, but I don't straight up deny it.

         The only thing I'm slightly worried about is letting my guard down. I've been so casual all day- though there's no point in being formal with Jungkook anymore since I've known him for years- and he seems to be having a pretty good time too.

        And of course, he can't say that out loud. Not sure why, it's just like that.

        I can't have Jungkook figuring out who I really am, but I sort of, want him to? I don't know, sometimes I feel like acting so differently around everyone else is a waste of time, but in the end I know it'll have been worth it, right?

        We're walking down the sidewalk with tons of bags, our hands hurting from carrying them for so long. It's already getting darker outside, but my parents are on that business trip anyway, so I guess my curfew doesn't really apply.

         Jesus, how rebellious am I going to be today?!

        "Alright, Ji-won, you know what we agreed on earlier. I have to bring you home soon so we might as well get this over with." Jungkook said, gesturing towards the hair salon nearby.

         I groaned. "We're really going through with that?"

       He smiled. "You'll thank me later."

        We walk in and it's actually sort of crowded inside. In the waiting area, only one chair is left. Jungkook sits in it.

        I stare at him. "You don't even know how much my feet hurt."

       "I walked just as much as you did!" He snapped, setting the bags down next to the seat.

        I place mine down too and cross my arms. "Move. We're sharing."

        "Who paid for half you're clothes? I deserve it more than you."

       "Well consider this punishment for breaking your promise of not cussing." I said, pushing him to make room for myself. I sit with one leg on the chair, same with him.

          We sat there for a minute, but he kept scooting in till I was practically not even on the damn chair.

         I stand up again. "Jungkook, look at all the space you took!" I exclaim.

        "Just sit in my lap, that would be easier."

         I already feel my face heating up. "Um, sorry?"

      Without warning, he grabs my wrist and pulls me down on him. I stiffen when I'm sitting in his lap, and he doesn't let go of my wrist. "I'm sure there's a different solution to this..." I said quietly, suddenly nervous.

     He pokes his head over my shoulder to look at me, our faces fairly close. "Would you rather I sat in you?"

        "Nope, this is fine!" I replied with a tight smile.

        I'll admit, it is more comfortable, but not for my nerves. He's still gently holding onto my wrist, which is placed next to his leg. I don't pull it away, just cuz that would be a little awkward, right?

          A few minutes later, another chair is open because a costumer left, but it's on the other side of the room, and what's the point of walking all the way over there? I sneak a glance at Jungkook, and I see that he noticed it too, but he doesn't point it out. What is this?

         A family leaves, and another after that, and space rapidly clears up. Soon enough it's my turn, so we walk up to a chair.

"What kind of hair cut would you like?" The stylist asks, approaching us with scissors. God, why did I agree to this... My hair....

"She wants a short bob, above the shoulders. No bangs, a little shorter in the back than the front but not too uneven."

I choke on the air. "W-WHAT?!" I yell, gasping. The lady looks at us awkwardly. "WE AGREED ON A TRIM!!! JUNGKOOK I SWEAR TO-"

"Who's paying for your haircut? I am, so I can choose."

"I'll pay for it myself then."

"Um, if I may interject," the lady says. "You're boyfriend has a point. A bob would look so nice on you since you have fuller wavy hair. It would look complete. Just my opinion."

"Exactly, listen to the nice lady." Jungkook said before I could speak to correct the woman's assumption. We make long eye contact, but neither of us says they aren't my partner.

"Fine."

With that, she gets to work. I stare in pain as she cuts large chunks of my hair, it practically falls to the ground in slow motion. I feel a lump in my throat, don't cry Ji-won, it's just hair... It's just... H-hair...

As I'm silently sulking, I notice Jungkook whispering some stuff to the stylist, and she nods along slowly without taking her eyes off my hair. I wonder what they're talking about.

She works pretty quickly, and it doesn't take long for her to finish cutting it. She sprayed water on it throughout the process, so it was damp and I couldn't really see how it turned out. I prayed it would look nice.

Before I could thank her for her work, the stylist spoke. "So, um, I noticed that your hair is very unhealthy, so I want to offer a treatment we provide to replenish its moisture."

I look at Jungkook with a confused expression, but he's on his phone. "Well, I don't know if it's really necessary-"

She placed a hand on my shoulder. "Honey, trust me, I've worked in this field for 12 years, I know unhealthy hair when I see it."

Jungkook looked up from his phone. "I've noticed too, it's kind of gross."

I scoff and pick up a strand of my hair and observe it. "Well, if you say so."

"I do! Right this way."

I follow her to one of those chairs where you get your hair washed. With no more questions asked, I let her put a paste in my hair with a brush. I hope it turns out nicely. I can't help but feel nervous, because Jungkook is trying to hide a grin. I take a deep breath. This woman must know what she's doing.

Once she's finished, she says "So we'll let it sit for a little while, just relax in here and I'll return when it's ready."

"Alright, thanks." I say hastily. She leaves the room. Then, to Jugkook, I say "This stuff has a really strong smell, what is it even called?"

"Dunno." He replied, reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a black face mask. "You can wear this." He said, handing it to me.

"Oh, thanks." I pull it over my nose and mouth and it blocks the strong scent nicely. Jungkook's been a mix of really rude and pretty nice today. Mostly rude.

This mask smells like him, I think, inhaling.

Ew, that was a weird thought. I exhale.

Jungkook, who is sitting behind me, reaches one arm in front of me with his phone out, the camera on. Without warning, he snaps a selfie.

"Hey, wait, delete that I look disgusting!" I whine, turning my head around to look at him. He's looking down at his phone, laughing at the picture.

"That's the point."

I roll my eyes as he chuckles. Then, I quickly snatch his phone. I caught him off guard, so I have time to quickly stand up and take a picture of him. "Yah! Give it back!"

"You're off guard face isn't pretty either. I need blackmail too." I say, taking many pictures. He gets up and stalks toward me, reaching out to get the phone, but I laugh and start running backward.

"You take my phone away on a daily basis during the week! This isn't fair!" He exclaims, picking up his pace and jogging towards me, but he's starting to laugh too.

I zoom in on his face and take more pictures. I've gotten enough really ugly ones, so I start sending them to myself. We're chasing in this small room, when suddenly I run into a shelf behind me.

"Shit!" Jungkook yells, reacting at the speed of light. Suddenly he's directly in front of me, one arm stretched out to keep the shelf from falling, having me pinned between him and the shelf, and the other wrapped around my head to keep any bottles form hitting me. He pulls my head to his chest and acts as a sheild.

Some bottles fall on him and to the ground, but luckily he stopped the whole shelf from toppling over. A few moments after nothing is falling anymore, Jungkook is still holding on to me. Some long seconds pass, just in that position, when he slowly removes his arm from my head and places his hand on my shoulder, pulling me back a little.

He lets out an exhale laugh. "You good?"

"Are you?" I reply, my heart picking up pace.

"Yeah," he said, and we're just staring at each other for a few moments. The close proximity makes my face heat up, but for some reason I can't break my gaze. "But you're cleaning this mess up." He said, finally letting go and stepping away from me.

I look at the floor and see all the little spray bottles and shampoos and hair dyes that now lay there. I look up at him hopelessly. "The whole thing?" I whimper.

He peers at me with his head cocked to the side and sighs. "Well, I guess I should help to make up for what I did."

As we squat down and start picking things up, I ask "What do you mean?"

He smiles and doesn't reply, which worries me a little but I say no more about it. "Oh, thanks, by the way." I said, since he did keep me from being squished by a shelf.

"You say that now, but in a couple minutes..." He replied, stifling laughter, and now I'm really worried.

"Jungkook, you're freaking me out, what is it?"

He just shakes his head and continued cleaning, that grin never leaving his face.

The stylist walks back in just as we finish picking everything up. "Alright, we can just wash and dry your hair now and you'll be done!"

She goes through the process rather quickly, brushing and blow drying my hair afterward. Then, she covers my eyes and walks me over to a mirror. "You ready?" She asks.

I smile tightly. "Sure."

"Three, two.... One!"

She removes her hands, and I see my reflection.

I scream, and Jungkook starts laughing hysterically. The flash is on, and I know he's recording, but I don't process that in time to stop myself.

"THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 19.1K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
72.8K 1.9K 22
Set in: Australia Complete Y/n is in year 12, 18 years old and she's never had a boyfriend in her life. All her friends have one, but to be fair she...
235K 8.2K 38
"Let's see who's the best." "Fine, we'll give each other dares to see who's braver and better. The one who doesn't complete a dare, loses points." "C...
668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...