Our Destiny

By Itz_Aneesa

DISCLAIMER: hi guys I'm going to be editing and rewriting this book completely so if you don't see the chapte... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Nightmares (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Get To Know Me (Edited).
Chapter 3 - Shezard's Empires (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Amir Shezard (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Saving Amira (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Sleepovers (Edited)
Chapter 7- Confessions (Edited)
Chapter 8- Back To Work (Edited)
Chapter 9-She lives in a mansion!! (Edited)
Chapter 10-Family Dinner (Edited)
Chapter 11- Surprises (Edited)
Chapter 12- Shock (Edited)
Chapter 13- Blood Donor (Edited)
Chapter 14-Wedding Preparations/Mendhi night (Edited)
Chapter 15- NIKAH!! (Edited)
Chapter 16- Wedding Night (Edited)
Chapter 17- Her Past (Edited)
Chapter 18- Office Fun (Edited)
Chapter 19 - Wedding Anniversary Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 19-Wedding Anniversary Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 20- Walima (Edited)
Chapter 21- Goodbyes and Movie Night (Edited)
Chapter 22- Hide And Seek & Stolen Kisses (Edited)
Chapter 23- Birthday Surprise and Sweet Mornings. (Edited)
Chapter 24 - Happy News (Edited)
Chapter 26-Planning?(Edited)
Chapter 27-Baby Shower/Baby Gender Reveal(Edited)
Chapter 28- All nighters and hidden truths. (Edited)
Chapter 29-Truth. (Edited)
Chapter 30-Secret Project and More Shock. (Edited)
Chapter 31- Chaotic Nights. (Edited)
Chapter 32- Ameena's Wedding. (Edited)
Chapter 33- False Alarm or Not False Alarm. (Edited)
Chapter 34 - Ariyan and Ariyah Shezard. (Edited)
Chapter 35- Family Bonding. (Edited)
Chapter 36- Hard To Stay Without My Babies. (Edited)
Chapter 37- Bringing Them Home! (Edited)
Chapter 38- Family. (Edited)
Chapter 39- Figuring it all out. (Edited)
Chapter 40-Fun Moments. (Edited)
Chapter 41-Birthday and surprises. (Edited)
Chapter 42- Secrets Always Unravel Themselves. (Edited)
Chapter 43- A Break. (Edited)
Chapter 44- Coming Clean. (Edited)
Chapter 45- Famous. (Edited)
Chapter 46- Family Matters. (Edited)
Prologue. (Edited)

Chapter 25- Midnight Fun(Edited)

1.7K 112 10
By Itz_Aneesa

Amir's POV

I woke up to Aaliya constantly poking me in the ribs whilst sitting on the bed. As I turned my head and groaned at her, I mean I get she's pregnant but come on I need my beauty sleep as well

"Hey Amir, can we go have some ice cream? I am so bored right now and hungry," she said to me as she pouted her full lips making her look absolutely adorable.

"No, we can't, it's half twelve at night and we will wake everyone up," I said to her to see what her reaction would be if I rejected her offer.

"Well it will be fun, why else do you think I am happily living in your house with your parents?" she asked me.

"Because you love them," I said stating the obvious.

"Well, that but also because of the fact that we can sneak around like teenagers without waking anyone up," she said as she smiled at me and got out of bed walking to the wardrobe and humming happily to herself.

"I didn't say yes," I stated which made her turn around instantly and glare at me whilst walking closer and closer to me until she sat down on the bed next to me.

"So you want your children to starve cause you ain't givin them ice cream or listening to my request, wow what a great dad you're gonna be," she said as she crossed her arms and turned the other direction while I thought about being a great dad or not as her words hurt me.

She must have sensed the hurt she caused me because before I knew it she was by my side and she hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that, you will be the best dad in the world," she said, making me smile and filling some hope inside of me.

"Because you said that let's go," I said as I smiled at her and tried picking her up but he just shrieked and swatted my hands away and got out of bed slowly by herself and put her jacket over her Levi's shirt and loosely wrapped her scarf around her head as I grabbed my car keys and put my jacket over my plain white tee and we slowly crept down the stairs and into the garage and I wanted to treat her so we took my Mclaren F1 space grey in colour.

"We're really sneaking out and in your, Mclaren F1 to get ice cream at midnight," she said as she started to laugh as I turned my head to look at her and smiled at her, taking this time to look at her beautiful face that was glowing because of her pregnancy and I rested my hand on her stomach.

I gasped when I felt a soft thud under my hand and looked at Aali who was smiling at me.

"Did..the..they..just kick?" I asked her who nodded.

"You're lucky because that was the first time they kicked and you felt it and not even me," she said as she started rubbing her medium sized stomach until she felt the kick and her smile widened even more, as she whispered SubhanAllah under her breath.

We finally reached Baskin Robins and Aali started to jump up and down as I started laughing at her whilst trying to calm her down.

"Hey calm down Aali you might harm yourself and the babies," I said to her as she listened and stopped jumping up and down and nodded her head.

"I'm sorry it's just I love eating ice cream like a lot and now I can eat it with someone I love," she said as I smiled at her.

We parked the car outside of Baskin Robins and went inside to order what we wanted and as soon as we stepped inside everyone started to stare at us.

Wow, I didn't know that this place would be so full of people at this time it's nearly one in the morning.

"Amir I don't like all the attention they are giving us, there are too many people I feel like I am going to be sick," she said as hid behind me as everybody continued to look at us with big, bright smiles and looks of excitement on their faces.

"Hey calm down, it's alright they just want to see how we're doing," I said as I put my arm around her waist as everybody 'awed' as we walked up to the counter to order.

"Hello, how can I help you?" a guy in his early twenties, with ash blond hair and piercing blue eyes asked us with a weird look in his eyes when he noticed Aali standing next to me.

"Hey, we would like one tub of cookie dough ice cream and one tub of vanilla and strawberry please," I said as the guy smiled and nodded his head and smiled at me and Aali. Umm, okay why is this guy looking at Aali like he knows her.

Aaliya's POV

Why does this guy look so familiar? Wait, is he... No- he can't be. Can he?

"Here's your orders, Aali and Amir," he said as he passed us our orders. Okay now I was totally confused, how does he know my name, my nickname.

"How do you know my name?" I asked him as he looked at me hurt. What is wrong with this guy?

"You really don't remember me any more baby cakes, that colour is looking bae on you, it really makes your skin tone pop," he said smiling as it took me a few seconds to realize. Oh my Allah! It's really him, after all these years.

"Nathan!!! Is it really you? I thought I would never see you again, how come you're here?" I screamed at him as he nodded his head and high fived me as Amir stood there with an unreadable expression on his face as he studied Nathan.

"Yep the one and only, you didn't tell me you got married baby cakes," he said while putting his arm around my shoulder and winking at me as Amir clenched his fist. I started laughing as Amir didn't really know him like I do.

"Amir this was my best friend Nathan and Nathan this is my lovely husband Amir," I said as Amir smiled a forced smile and I know he is only being protective as I am his wife and I am pregnant so of course he will get jealous., but I am fine with it for now.

"So here are your orders darlings," he said as he jumped onto the counter and started swinging his legs and singing as I joined in for fun as everybody had now left the shop, leaving just us three.

I looked at Amir and realized that he doesn't know about Nathan's secret so I just asked him to play along and he smiled so he leaned into my ear and pretended to whisper as I fake laughed to see what his reaction was.

Amir came storming towards us and put his arm around my shoulder and tried dragging me towards the door as I protested as he just glared at Nathan who just sat there with an emotionless face.

"Hey, Amir you know I am gay, right? And also the fact that I am younger than her by five months" he said, making Amir stop dead in his tracks, as he slowly turned his head and looked at me for confirmation to which I just nodded letting out my laugh, that I tried so hard to keep in all this time.

He looked at me and glared at Nathan trying to figure out what was wrong with him as I slapped his arm playfully and glared at him signalling with my eyes for him to stop. As he smiled at me after giving a sigh of relief as I and Nathan continued to laugh our heads off at his naivety as Nathan came up to me and smiled whilst looking at Amir with a mischievous glint in his eyes and then looked at me.

I knew what he was about to do but I did NOT want to be a part of Nathan's plans as they can get serious really quickly as he doesn't know what he is doing half the time like seriously he forgets what he even started.

"Nathan don't" I threatened him as he smiled at me and steeped towards Amir who just looked at us nervously. 1...2...3...4...5 BAM.

I turned my head and there stood Amir covered in the centre of the shop with Ice cream dripping down his face and dripping onto his clothes, as a massive bucket swung from two pieces of ropes held by chains from the ceiling.

"What the hell Nathan, why don't you listen to me?!" I shouted at him as I ran up to Amir and grabbed as many tissues as I could and started to clean all the ice cream off of him.

"I'm sorry Aali," Nathan said as he walked slowly towards the corner of the shop and began to silently cry as my heart clenched knowing what he has and is going through.

"What's wrong with him?" I heard Amir asked but ignored him and walked up to Nathan slowly and sat down with him as I patted his arm gently.

"Hey it is okay nothing is going to happen I am not going to leave you no matter what and I will always be there for you, alright bro?" I asked him as he wiped his tears and smiled as he leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Ok sis don't worry I won't do something like that ever again, but hey at least I go to use that bucket," he said and fell asleep as I just sat there crying making dua to Allah that he gets better.

"Hey, Amir if you're wondering who he is and what he is going through, then you listen to what I'm gonna say cause I ain't saying it again," I sassed as he just smiled at me nodding his head and sat on the counter top all sticky from the ice cream.

"Ok so it all started back when I was in year 6 when I had just turned 11 and was being teased by my friends for not having a birthday party and Nathan heard what was going on, so him being the hero and all at that time came over and stood up for me and kind of scared my friends away and I have got to say that for an 11-year-old he was pretty scary and that's when I got to know the real Nathan and not the 'I'm not hurt Nathan'.

Things had started to go really well for us as we had then become friends and were kind of like brother and sister and it kept that way as we never really had any feelings for each other whatsoever. Then it all started to go downhill from there, first we I had to leave to go to secondary school even though he was joining the same one I wouldn't be able to talk to him because of exams and his illnesses but due to the fact he was really, and I mean really smart for his age they let him join my year and not hold him back years so I could help him with everything as he has got ADHD and Autism which makes it really hard for him to communicate with others and concentrate.

I started to help him with everything until he started to become distant with me and would end up missing classes or bunking all day, so I started to get worried for him and at this point my parents knew who he was and everything and they approved of me being friends as we weren't doing anything haram really. He would even sometimes come to school with bruises on his face, which made me worry for him even more than ever," I said as I wiped the tears from my cheeks and turned my head slightly to look at the sleeping Nathan who looked like he doesn't have a care or problem in the world.

"He would come to school with bruises and had started becoming distant from me and we were about 16 years old now and we were inseparable, we had the best of times as well as the worst of times, and he was so mature and understanding but like I was saying I remember it all like it was yesterday. It all happened on Friday the 13th of June just before our exams when he didn't come to school I thought he had bunked and I called him many times but it went to voicemail so I thought of going by his house as it wasn't far from mine because he had never missed a call of mine ever.

I was walking down the street of his house when I heard someone shout and it sounded like Nathan, so I went closer to find out who it was, and I was right it was Nathan standing there with scars over his arms as he was shouting at his guardian who just stood there looking at him with sympathy. I went over to find out what's happening and that's when I found out that Nathan had many, many problems with him like Autism, ADHD and this illness where his body completely shuts down and he has no control over his body and mind as he starts to behave like a little child again," I said as I looked away from Nathan and looked at Amir who was looking at Nathan. I broke down crying into Amir's arms as I didn't know what I was supposed to do.

"I don't know what I'm going to do as he needs help and he relies so much on me to help him, he doesn't even know where his parents are and I'm the only person who's been there for him. We both left secondary school with A's and A starts for our GCSE's which got us a place in the school sixth form. Where we proceeded to continue with our education and we did our A-levels where I chose Biology, chemistry, psychology and English Language. Then you know what happened next, I got kidnapped literally a few weeks after starting sixth form," I said as I felt Nathan stir in his sleep and I gently moved his head off of my shoulder and onto his jacket on the floor.

"Amir, we need to call mom and dad and tell them where we are otherwise they are gonna be worried about us and we will get in trouble," I said to him.

"Don't worry I have called them and explained the situation, mom thought it is a great idea to have some time alone together as it will be good for our relationship," he said as I just sat there nodding along to what he was saying. Really mom didn't tell us off for sneaking out late at night, the time right now was about 2:45 in the morning and I was starting to feel tired.

"Hey, Nathan- Nathan, wake up", I whispered as I slightly nudged him, causing him to slowly open his eyes.

"Ohh, hey look it's Aali, my friend, you are finally back," he said as he smiled at me, patting my arm and got up slowly and started to clean up the mess he made. As I just wiped the tears that streamed down my cheeks like waterfalls.

"Hey Nat, we have to go now but see you soon, right?" I asked him and he just nodded whilst smiling at me and Amir. I picked up my small purse that was still sitting on the small red sofa bench that had a big white table in front of it with another red sofa bench making a large but cosy booth right next to the window.

I hugged Nat goodbye but I didn't give him a proper hug but more like a one arm side hug and we left the ice cream shop and headed home.

"That was one amazing adventure," I said smiling at Amir.

"Well your whole life has been an interesting adventure for me," he said as I just nodded my head and stifled my yawns. We finally reached home and read our Fajr namaz and I changed my clothes and got into bed.

That night Amir and I fell asleep at half 6 in the morning and we both slept with smiles on our faces as my babies seemed to be at peace now as they had eaten what they wanted.

Little did I know it's all calm before the storm as I rolled onto my side and felt Amir place a kiss on my cheek as I did the same to him and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 582 36
# 1 in Destiny series __________________ "Who do you think you're? she asked "Rishte main toh hum apke shohar lagte hain" I replied ...
138K 11.2K 70
β€’Safa Hayatβ€’ Her flounders against the world haven't been known to anyone. Neither do the scars that run deep inside the abyss of her frail soul. She...
102K 2.3K 18
[Under Editing] *Ruthless Mafia x innocent girl* Sheza Khan youngest daughter of Kabir Khan, a minor gangster. . She is eighteen years old. She is a...
139K 12K 75
COMPLETEDβœ”οΈ βœ”οΈ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving and marrying one woman. He'd make histo...