Blaire ✔ (Not edited)

By UV_writes

His palms peeled off my wrists before cupping my face gently. I let a sigh out of content as my fingers foun... More

Author's note.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
My Royal Mate (Authors note)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 44

1.4K 58 14
By UV_writes

(A/N) Sorry for the late Update. I hope this chapter makes it up for you. This chapter has quite a lot to take in. So take sufficient time and try to take in everything.

CHAPTER 44

Previously:

"I suggest you leave," Israel spoke again curtly. The man rose his head with a coerce mind and spoke his next few words with determination.

"No." He said firmly. "I'm here to see my daughter."

The collective gasps of mine and Israel's followed.

Dad? I thought he was dead.

***

"D-dad?" I croaked out and took a step ahead. He walked past me into the house and let himself in.

I made a face. Umm... Okay.

I turned around with Israel mirroring my actions beside me, as we watched my supposed dad waltz along the hall and settled himself in one of the couches. He looked up at us and smiled sheepishly.

"I do realize the first few minutes of a reunion must include all the emotionally imbalanced characters and stunned minds along with some salty tears runnin' down those cheeks." He paused. "But I ain't got time for that. I've got a lot of things we must discuss. And most importantly," He took another pause and grinned.

"I'm hungry." He announced shamelessly. I grinned and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

Well, I guess Food sure does triumphs over everything. And the fact He's my supposed dad doesn't help either.

"Alright." I agreed and strutted few steps my way towards him. "But I can't provide my precious food to some random citizen who could be falsely claiming himself as my dad who supposedly came back from the dead."

He smiled softly.

"I always knew you would grow up to be the cautious type." He spoke so softly that it remotely reached my ears.

"Now, How can I prove myself to be your dad?" he mumbled to himself. "Well, I'll do my best to satisfy whatever you demand." he offered properly.

I tilted my head. Very tempting. But I gotta focus and make sure this guy's not fooling me.

I sighed.

"Whatever. I had confirmed the fact you're my dad when you simply dashed into a foreign house demanding food cause you simply couldn't contempt your hunger." I lightly stated and walked into the kitchen to find something for my supposed dad.

I beamed at the batch of cookies we had baked a while ago and completely forgotten about it.

Well, it sure did come in handy now. I shrugged at the thought and carried the plate to the couch where my dad had settled himself on, like he owned the place.

He beamed at the cookies that I was carrying.

I let out a small yelp when he lunged towards me and snatched the plate of cookies from my hand before stuffing them into his mouth.

I bit my lips from preventing myself to laugh at loud. Yup. He's definitely my dad.

I take a seat in front of me as I eyed my father pop in the last bit of the last cookie into his mouth. He let out a satisfied... Burp?

"Thank you, sweetheart. You see, I was very hungry. I hadn't eaten anything since last night!" He admitted with his eyes wide. I turned around to see the clock.

11:32 am.

Um... Okay.

He mumbled something incorrectly to himself as he fiddled with his fingers as his eyes wavered around.

"Okay!" He exclaimed that made me and Israel jump. I eyed the man seated in front of me and sighed.

This man right here is far more interesting than I expected.

I crossed my arms across my chest. "Alright. You better start explaining yourself." I started getting down to business. He leaned in.

"And I will" He declared before clearing his throat. "Now, what did those nincompoops tell you about me? How did they frame my supposed death?" he inquires first.

"Um... They had told me that you had gotten in a car accident when I was two." I admitted slowly. He nodded his head with a scoff and mumbled something along with the line of the Behdad's being bastards.

He looked at me in the eye. "Blaire." He paused. "That is not even close to what happened. Not even scary enough to what they did to me," he spoke slowly. And for the first time, he seemed like he knew what he was talking.

I nodded slowly and gestured for him to continue. He closed his eyes for a brief moment and took in a deep breath.

"Alina had never stopped invading my thoughts since the day I laid my eyes on her." He began, as he talked about my mother.

"We were never acquainted with each other by a friend, a cute meet or heck not even through the internet like you guys do these days. We realized the existence of each other by our parents. Your grandparents from both sides owned huge businesses; And just like any other businessman in his right mind, they wanted to boost up their shares. And so, they devised for their children to get into an arranged marriage." He started the story with a sigh.

"Your mom had to travel all the way from Iran, in order to meet me here in America where I was doing my senior year in college. And I was no normal boy!" He chuckled as his mind time traveled, revisiting his precious moments.

"I had been those bad boys- who always seem to attract trouble and slept with women, breaking their hearts like it meant nothing. I was quite the delinquent and just lived my life to be. But when I was notified that I was to be a part of an arranged marriage just for the sake of the company, I was so mad." He admitted.

"I trashed everything in my room and mourned for that girl would just be a prude and a nerd and that there was no way I was spending my life with someone like that. But, Begrudgingly, obeying my father's orders, I went to meet her." He paused and gulped.

"And then I saw her." he breathed out.

"I still have the first time I saw her walk in through those doors imprinted in my irises which makes me hallucinate her quite a lot. She was gorgeous as she took her graceful steps towards me with that breathtaking smile on her face as she ran her manicured crimson fingers through her nougat hair. There was just something about her that made me awestruck."

"Was it her divine laugh that echoed in my ears? The way she brushed her palms on my shoulders when I cracked a silly joke? Or was it just this whole jolly vibe she carried around that made me fall in love with her? She was nothing like I expected for her to be. But she was everything I had except for me to be." My father lets out a shaky breath.

"From that day, we just clicked on. I graduated soon while I had her beside me all along. We dated till she graduated two years later only to get pronounced husband and wife in a few months. We lived our lives happily and we were blessed with an angle soon into our marriage, Anna. And the next thing we knew, she was off to school and you were born." His eyes held genuine love as he looked at me, but it soon dropped into a gloomy one.

"Everything I adored was snatched away from me since the day Adham Behdad laid eyes on my beloved wife." He said through his gritted teeth.

"He made it a habit of his to come up to our house and rudely invited himself in, causing a mishap to break out as he shamelessly tried to get your mothers attention. But she kept her foot on the ground and said him to fuck off." He said chuckling at the last part.

My Features lined with amusement at the addition of curse words my father used.

"I didn't know what was more pitiful. The fact he developed lust for a wedded mother or the fact he shamelessly came running back after half a hundred rejection from the same women."

He let out a frustrated sigh and leaned his elbows on his knees with his fingers interlocked together before closing his eyes.

"It was the 14th of February, our little family was on our way back home from celebrating your second birthday. We were on the road... And it was my fucking fault to avert my gaze from the road to your mom when she asked me something." he spoke softly as a small sad smile lingered on his lips.

"The next thing I knew, I was blinded by bright lights. Frantic to get out of there, I crashed the car into a tree. The last thing I know before I passed out was the horrifying sight of my family lying in their own pool of blood with my own." He lowly stated. "I woke in a hospital room and the first thing I asked the nurse was about how you all were. The nurse was confused and told me that she hadn't seen anyone taken in with you and it was only me found in the accident site. I was also told that a man came by and left a note for me. It said that Adham had taken my family as his own and eloped somewhere and threatened me to never find them or their lives will be at stake." He let out a painful sob.

"That was fifteen years ago. But, albeit to what he said I continued searching for you with few agents that were known for never failing in their assigning tasks. And they did find you. But it was too late." Tears welled up in his eyes as he said that.

"I learned that my beloved wife had killed herself a few months ago." He sniffed. "I couldn't bring myself to see my daughters after what happened. I couldn't face them knowing that it was clearly my fault for all this." He shut his eyes tightly.

"After all, I was known for making stupid prejudgmental thoughts." He chuckled humorlessly. "I was a fool not to think of how you might a lineage support after the death of your mother."

"After I knocked some sense into my brain, I decided to pay a visit to Anna. And I did." He slightly smiled up at the memory. "She was doing quite well and did warm up to me. Rhe visit went quite well."

"And then I manned up to visit you. So, here I am." he pursed his lips together and looked at me for a reaction.

I blinked.

"What?" I said intelligently.

"Blaire. If I remember clearly your first word or should I say the first sentence you ever spoke was 'Monkey eat bananas'. And that's a very smart thing to say for a 9-month baby then. Don't tell me you didn't understand anything a said or else I would have to conclude you turned out to be dumb. Although that won't be very surprised if it was Adham that bought you up, but still-"

"Dad!" I interrupt. "I... I do understand every bit you said. It's just that... it was a lot to take in" I spoke softly as I wiped the tear that stained my cheeks without my realization.

I made a mental note of what I had ever spoken first. 'Monkeys eat bananas'? come one! Why is this word 'banana' haunting me around through my whole life? I don't even like bananas!

I sniff and get up from the couch and wipe my wet palms on my jeans and closed my eyes trying to sink in everything I had just heard.

I felt Israel stand up next to me. "Why don't you take up the guest room, sir?" he proposed.

I glanced up at my dad nodding his head with his lips pursed. Israel gave a curt nod before leaving my side to guide my dad to his room.

I stayed rooted in my place as I processed the information.

Okay. So, that clumsy little bipolar man was my father who I had believed was dead for most of the 17 years of my life.

Just peachy.

I groaned frustrated as I ran my palms over my face and plopped myself on the couch behind me.

Okay. This wasn't happening.

My life had officially turned out to be a complete mess. I swear to god those six months had been my craziest, in my entire life.

First, an unamiable person like me miraculously befriends three boys. The supposed man-whore of a golden boy, the son of a mafia gang leader and a man who knows almost everything about me who I meet at night and not to mention I don't know what he looks like.

And then, I unwillingly get pulled in between a dark deal and gain my step father's trust too, only to learn what an ass he was.

Then I learned I couldn't do anything privately in my life after I stumbled in a room that was a solid proof of how my step father's partner in the deal had been stalking my each and every move to 'keep me safe'. And I also ended up rarely sneaking out to fight.

And then I had a surprise reunion with my sister who I thought I'd never meet in my life. Who suggested I run away with her and her boyfriend which I seemed to politely decline and kept my word to stay.

Then I learned that I was worth the wait for a trillion dollars and the future pet for a forty-five-year-old delusional old hag and that Adham's partners weren't those 'bad gangs' persisted me that they weren't here to get down in business with him but to do something that I couldn't have any knowledge about.

Now, I see a man at my- well, mine and Israel's- doorstep, claiming to be my supposed dad who I thought was dead since I was two. And I can't do anything but reluctantly believe whatever he says after the story he narrated and his looks that looked quite identical.

Not to mention the fact he demanded food and invited himself in.

That is, if I really want to confirm the fact, then the only thing sane and trustable to do would be taking a DNA test to confirm my true lineage.

Yup. That's my life ya'll. Just peachy.

***

***(A/N) Please vote, comment, and share this story with your Wattpad friends***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 510 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
219K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
303K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
101K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...