The Bad Boy has seen my Scars

By Migory27

Olivia Riley feels as if she is nothing. She's constantly abused by her father after her mother's disappeara... More

First Day
What do you want
Hallway
Work
Hurt
Hospital
Mall
Monday
Monday part 2
Dylan's House
Cuddling
Shopping
Getting Ready
Galla
Panic Attack
Recover
The Monday After
Car Ride
Halloween
Sick day
Date
Fair
Official
Odd Meeting
Strange Call
Singing
Detention
Gang
Scared
Easy Mornings
Problem
Gone
Danger
Explaining
Captured
Finding
Who are you
Clues
Chained
Abuse
Dress
Invitation
Deal
Clue 2
First blood
Decisions
Getting Ready
Wedding
Death
Waiting
Meeting
Awakened
Epilogue
AN
NEW BOOK

Halloween Party

53.8K 1.2K 367
By Migory27

Olivia's POV

When Dylan and I return to school I got a few odd stares, but not many. Mostly because most of the other girls were wearing next to nothing. I'm not saying what they're doing is bad, it's just not what I'm going to do.

Dylan's arm is slung around my shoulder as we walk into math class. Luckily we're only a few minutes late, and yet everyone's eyes snap to us. I cower behind Dylan a little.

"Why're you two late?" The teacher asks. He's staring me down. His eyes boring into my soul. Dylan clears his throat.

"We went to get Olivia a Halloween costume" he states calmly as if that's some acceptable excuse. Instead of chewing us out Mr. Sherman just nods and turns back to the board. I let out a sigh and we walk over to our seat. After what happened with Travis Dylan won't let anyone else sit next to me.

The next problem is figuring out how to sit down without anyone seeing my underwear I try to cross my legs at first, but I soon realize that if you look up my skirt on the right side you'd be able to see basically everything. I then try to spread my legs and stuff the dress in between them. I turn and see Dylan looking at me weirdly.

"I don't want people looking up my skirt" I whisper to him. He makes an O with his mouth and turns back to writing notes. I blush and turn back to the class.

Finally, lunchtime rolls around. I go to sit at the normal table. It's become normal for the boys to sit with us now so I don't even bat an eye when Dylan plops down into the seat to my right. Julian sits to my left.

"So are you guys going to Sam's Halloween party?" Lee asks looking around the table.

"Who?" Ashley and I ask at the same time. The boys look at us.

"Sam is a guy we work with. Every year he throws a really big Halloween party," Cameron explains. I just nod.

"You girls should come with us," Noah suggests throwing an arm around Ashley's shoulder she blushes, but leans her head against his shoulder.

"Sounds like fun," she says.

"I'll pass, but you guys have fun" I reply. Dylan is giving me a strange look.

"Cmon it'll be fun," he says pushing my shoulder.

"I've never really been to a party" I whisper. Suddenly my nails have become very interesting. The chatter at the table stops.

"Cmon you gotta come" Julian pleads.

"I don't know guys," I say. Still looking at my hands. Dylan puts a finger under my chin and lifts up my head.

"I'll be with you the entire time," he says. So sincerity laced into his voice. I just can't say no to those eyes.

"Promise" I whisper.

"I promise" he replies. And for a moment time stops and it just us. Looking at each other. Memorizing each other's face. I want to tell him to kiss me, but my brain reminds me of how stupid I am to think he could ever like me.

"Aaaaw" I hear Ashley coo, and suddenly we're snapped out of our daze. His hand drops from my chin and I turn so my front is facing the table, blushing.

"Ok," I say.

"What?" Lee asks.

"I'll go to the party" I respond. The table cheers and I let out a sigh.

"Thanks" Dylan whispers into my ear. It's gonna be a long night.

Ashley came to my house after school to get ready. She was already wearing her costume. She was a bee. She decided that for the party she would put her hair in a neat bun at the top of her head. I just left mine in its natural curly state.

At 8oclock there was a knock on the door and Ashley and I headed downstairs. We opened the door to reveal the boys. All in their 'costumes'. Lee was just wearing his football uniform. I rolled my eyes at that. Cameron had on a cape and a pair of fake fangs. It was an effort. Julian was a 'sexy clown' it was terrifying. I don't even know how he came up with the idea. Noah was in an army uniform. Dylan was still in his lame superman costume. I smiled at them. They were all grinning back.

"You two ready?" Noah asked. Extending his hand towards Ashley. She nods excitedly and eagerly takes his hand. I follow them out the door and walk next to Dylan.

"You ok?" I hear him ask in a low voice

"Yea why?" I look at him.

"You're shaking" he explains. I look down at my hands and see that they're indeed shaking.

"I'm just nervous" I confess. He smiles and I feel his large hand slip into my small one. I just look straight ahead pretending not to notice. I feel him squeeze and I look forward towards him. He has a large grin spreading across his face. That fact alone makes me smile as well.

"You have a gorgeous smile" he comments. I look at the ground blushing. He squeezes my hand.

"You do" he confirms. We finally reach the car. All of the others are already seated.

"Took you two long enough" Lee comments. A smirk covering his face.

"Fuck off" Dylan jabs, the other boys just laugh. I take a seat next to Ashley and Dylan slides into the seat behind me.

When we're three blocks away from the house we can already hear the music. The beat makes my chest rumble and I can already feel a headache coming. As we get closer the lines of cars get denser.

"Where are we gonna park?" Ashley asks.

"We're VIPs. Don't worry" Lee says. I just nod. Kind of confused. But not questioning it.

We pull up to the driveway of the giant house. Cars are crammed next to each other. Someone who's dressed in a tight suit walks up to us.

"Name's?" He asks. His voice is deep and serious. Dylan leans forward and the guy takes a step back.

"Hello sir I um I just I couldn't..." the man stutters.

"Just let us through," Dylan says in a voice I don't recognize. It's dark and cold. I shiver and he seems to notice. I feel his warm hand on my lower back. The man just nods and moves out of the way. I turn towards Dylan.

"What was that," I ask or rather demand.

"I'm his boss" Dylan answers nonchalantly. I tilt my head. Questioning him. He, however, turns to look forward and I drop it. I notice he still has his hand on my back. But his eyes are still dark and scary.

I was gonna end it but I decided to make it a long chapter for you guys. 😝❤️❤️

Dylan's POV

As we walk into the party I still have my hand on her back. I didn't want to show that part of myself to her. I just want her the nice side of me and Even if I wasn't being mean or violent. I'm still a very different person to my 'employees'.

Olivia is looking at everything awestruck. Her eyes are bright. The loud music pumps through our ears. The bass making our bodies vibrate. There are a few couples making out in the corners.

"Wanna get something to drink?" I yell to Olivia over the loud music. She looks at me with scared eyes. I realize what I'm thinking and I quickly correct myself.

"There's water" I assure her. She nods and we walk into the quieter kitchen there on the table are Tiffany Hill and Travis making out. They stop once they hear us entering. I see Olivia cringe out of the corner of my eye.

"Heeeey Dylaaaaaan" Tiffany slurs. She is wearing a mesh bodysuit with only a push-up bra and thong. I cringe

"What're you supposed to be?" I ask.

"Yours" she giggles. I roll my eyes.

"I meant your costume" I state she giggles some more.

"I'm a caaaat" she says in a duh tone.

"Oooooook" I sigh.

"Hey, Olivia," Travis says. His eyes raking over Olivia's small figure. My hands tighten into a fist.

"Um hi?" She says.

"You're looking goooood" he says. His tongue darts out of his mouth and licks his bottom lip.

"Umm thanks," she says. Looking at the floor. Obviously uncomfortable with him eye undressing her like that.

"You wanna switch partners Dylan? I don't think Travis would mind?" Tiffany says biting her bottom lip in what she assumes is sexy. I cringe and look at Olivia. She looks scared. As if she'd think I'd actually go with Tiffany.

"No thanks. We're just here to get some drinks" I say. She pouts at my rejection. Travis doesn't seem thrilled either.

"What about you baby. You wanna ditch this guy" he says. Looking Olivia dead in the eye. Before his own drop towards her chest. I growl. I feel Olivia's small hand find mine.

"No thanks, Travis. Also, I'm still not your baby" she states. He snarls and grabs Tiffany's hand before dragging her out of the room. His hand 'accidentally' brushing across Olivia's ass. I wanna punch him, but I feel my hand being squeezed and I look down at Olivia shaking her head.

"Not worth it" she shrugs and goes towards the refrigerator going up on her tiptoes to grab one of the water bottles. I laugh t her struggle.

"Need help?" I ask. Teasing her. She turns towards me and pouts. The way her bottom lip pops out is such a turn on. I wanna kiss her. But instead, I quickly grab the water bottle and hand it to her. She smiles at me as I hand it to her.

"Thanks" she giggles and takes the bottle from my hand. Our hands' touch and I swear I feel sparks. Then they part. I frown slightly.

"Wanna dance?" I ask her holding out my hand.

"I'd love to," She says curtsying and grabbing my hand. I laugh at her silly antics. I pull her out of the kitchen and onto the crowded dance floor. We jump up and down with the other dancers and keep moving closer and closer together. I feel her chest against mine and I feel her minty breath fanning my face. I grab her hand and spin her around so that her back is against my chest. I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her as close as possible to me.

"Um, Dylan?" I hear her call over the music.

"Yes, Olivia" I whisper into her ear. I feel her shiver. Loving the feeling over her warm body against my own.

"You uh have a um problem," she says back. I suddenly realize I might've gotten a little too excited. I take a step back and Olivia turns to face me.

"I'm so sorry," I say. The music still loud and pumping around us. Most of the couples on the dance floor are grinding against each other just as we were. Olivia puts a hand on my shoulder.

"It's ok," she says whispering in my ear. She then does what I never thought Olivia would do. She starts to grind against me. This time it's her front touching mine. I practically moan at this act, but instead I do the same. I lift up her face so her eyes have contact with mine as we dance. The moment is intense I can feel every inch of her. This is all I've ever wanted. Right now she's mine.

"Dylan I thought I'd find you...." Noah says interrupting our moment. We immediately separate and turn to look at a smirking Noah. Olivia is blushing like mad. I push her in front of me to hide my 'problem'. She obviously feels it and blushes harder.

"So Dylan, Ash and I are gonna head home. Just thought I'd tell you" he says. The smirk still on his face.

"Whatever man" I groan. My problem is not being helped that Olivia's ass is currently right against it. And I'd like to get back to what we were just doing.

"Don't make a baby?" he says smirking and then dashed off into the crowd. Olivia turns around. Her blush is still staining her cheeks.

"Sorry" I mutter rubbing the back of my neck with my hand.

"About what," she asks. Her bottom lip protruding.

"This," I say. Not being able to help myself anymore I crash my lips against hers. She doesn't respond at first and as soon as I'm about to pull away her lips start to slowly move with mine. My arms go around her waist and hers go to my hair and we make out in the middle of the dance floor. I pull back. Her smile is the widest I've ever seen. I take her outside and call an Uber for her house. We just talk in the car home. When we arrive at her house she smirks at me and kisses my cheek. She then sprints toward her door. Before she enters the front door she turns and waves. I wave back and she goes into her house. I spend the rest of the ride home smiling.

FINALLY! I really like this chapter, also it's suuuuuper long. Also, my bf wants to read my book. Should I let him? Comment your answers. Bye my lovelies ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 35K 76
*** This story is Liams POV from Bad Boy Abused. *** It contains detailed abuse both physical and sexual. Although this is telling the same story as...
156K 4.1K 24
Riley Treen has always looked forward to college with her bestfriend Kayla , getting away from her abusive father, and being independent are the thin...
4.4M 100K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
94.1K 3K 27
❝MY SILENCE IS MY EXPRESSION OF PAIN❞ Ryder Baizen, is your typical 'bad-boy'. The platinum blonde has every girl falling to his feet, while every bo...