For the First Time ( A ronron...

By esthersgf

COMPLETED ~ i do not ship irl ppl , this story was made two years ago when i was a dumb kid ! ~ A story of Ve... More

The hangout
The collab
The Tag
Sister time?
Author's Note
Planning
Guests?
Game Night
Getting Ready
The Date
Quick Message
Darkness...
Discovery
Searching
Tagged 😑
Problems
Secrets
Dates?
New Friends?
Note...
Missing
Clues
Fair
War
Coma
In Denial
Not All Fun and Games
The Perfect Plan
THE END :<
(plug)

The meeting.

1.7K 27 4
By esthersgf

Veronica's POV

I was rushing to my school while fixing my stuff, then all of a sudden i bumped into a guy. I took a minute to adjust myself from the pain on my back then the guy stood up.

?- "OMG! I am so sorry." he said while reaching out his hand.

Roni- "No, no. It's okay it's nothing" I said while accepting his hand.

?- "BTW, I'm Aaron and you're?"

Roni- "Veronica, but you can call me Roni! Nice to meet you Aaron."

Aaron- "Nice to meet you too. Umm is it okay if we exchange numbers?"

Roni- "Sure" I said while giving him my number and he gives me his.

Aaron- "Ok, I'll see you around?"

Roni-"Yeah, bye!"

Aaron- "Bye."

I smile at myself thinking that I've made a new friend. A few minutes later I arrive in my class. As I sit down on my seat Nessa gives me the 'where were you' look. I gave her an 'I'll tell u later' look whike she nodded and we went back to class.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! This is my very first chapter and my very first story. What do you think? Is it good or bad? Tell me in the comments on what i should do next! Until next time guys!!!

BYEEE!! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 154 26
Just a Veronica Merrell story 💋👅
786 15 3
Veronica invites her best friend from college over to do a school project but Vanessa catches feelings.......
14.4K 484 35
What happens when Roni and Nessa both like Aaron Burris the most popular guy at school? He likes one of them but who?
145K 2.4K 100
Aaron and Veronica are best friends, but have feelings for each other. Will the admit it or keep it a secret?