New Friends?

Nessa's POV

"Don't worry. You'll be fine", Aaron said. "He's a great guy", He reassured me. "Well, okay. I'm trusting you. But if anything goes wrong, I'm gonna kill you", I said menacingly. He gulps and nods his head. "Ok. When and where?", Roni asked. "Saturday and on Krispy Kreme", Aaron answered. "OH!  I love Krispy Kreme", I shouted. "Am I living with a kid?", Roni asks as she face palms. "You have no idea what I've been going through", Aaron says while looking at Alex and shaking his head. "Hey! Rood", Alex complained while we laugh at him. "Okay guys, now I'm bored", Lauren complained. "Yeah me too", Roni sighed.

~~~ 20 mins later ~~~
Aaron's POV

Loud music. The smell of alcohol everywhere. The sight of strangers around me. Ugh. This is horrible. Absolutely horrible.

Flashback

"Guys! We should go to a party. I just got invited to one! Sister James has a party in 15 mins. We should go!", Lauren exclaimed. "I don't know... We're still young so we should just stay", Tina said. "Well I understand that. Anyone else?", Lauren asked. "I guess i'm in. I have nothing else to do anyways", Roni smiled. "Me too", Nessa said. "Welp. I guess we have no choice", Alex sighed. I chuckle a bit at the sight of him being dragged out of the room by Lauren.

Back to the present

Still Aaron's POV

I try to find a way out of the crowd but then suddenly, someone pulls me out. "Aaron! We have to go back home! It's too crowded here", Roni screamed through the music. I give her a nod and drag her to the direction of Nessa feeling quite uncomfortable. Roni then pulls her with us and we go outside the room to see Laurex on their phones with a blanket around them. "Hey guys. What are you doing here?", I ask them. "It was too cold and crowded in there so we went here and sat down", Lauren explained. "Oh ok. We better get going now" "Sure. I'll go get my purse". We wait for Lauren to get her purse and go back home.

We burst open the door and a small fluffy dog almost knocks us down. "Hi there puppy! Who are you?", Nessa and Roni say while petting and playing with the dog. "Oh hey guys! You're back. This is Maxene. She's my dog", Tina explained. "How did she get here?", Lauren asked while petting Maxene. "Well, we were just making ice cream and donuts when suddenly, a little dog knocks me over and started livking my face", Tina explained again. "Oh, that explai- wait... DID YOU SAY DONUTS!?", Nessa screamed. "Shoot", Tina mumbled. Nessa barged into the kitchen to see donuts baking in the oven. "DoNuTs!!!", we hear her scream.

To be continued!
Will Nessa get her delicious donuts? Sorry for short chap.