Clues

Hello readers! I'm sorry it took so long for me to update again. I had to finish the stories that I was reading so that my mind doesn't torture me. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. 💜 Oh and also, I kinda changed the way that I write so that I would be more comfortable in writing and that it would be easier for you to understand. That's all.

---------------------------------------

Roni's POV

We looked around the house first to see if the dogs were just inside. I teamed up with Nessa and went upstairs.

"Roni, look!", she said.

I went closer to see what she wanted me to see. I was so surprised when I saw a note.

"We gotta go tell the others", I said.

We ran down stairs and saw all of them searching in different places.

"GUYS, COME QUICK", I said.

They all huddled up around us.

"What is it?", Aaron said.

"Did you find something?", Alex said.

I showed them the note.

"If you want to find your precious little puppies, go outside to find a clue. You better hurry if you still want to see your dogs.

P.S.- Get ready...", Athena read the note out loud.

"Oh no, what are we gonna do?", Angel said.

"I can't lose my Moosie!", Lauren said. (I know that Laurex broke up so just imagine that they're still together- Author)

"W-w-we have to f-f-find them befo-o-ore they get hu-u-urt!", Athena glitched.

"Calm down!", Nessa said.

Athena exhaled deeply and let it all out. She calmed down. I couldn't help but wonder why she glitched but her cousins didn't.

"How come you're the only one that glitches?", Aaron asked.

What the-

"I think it's because I am the writer of this book and the writer can't possibly be in the book that he or she writes except for when she actually is in the book", Athena explained.

"How come you knew that already?", Alex asked.

"It just popped inside my head", Athena said.

"OH MY GOSH GUYS LET'S FREAKING GO", Lauren shouted.

We all ran outside to see another note on the ground.

"To find the next clue, what you have to do
Is to go to a place that's familiar to you.
It's wide and spacious but it isn't round.
It's where your pups go to play around.", Nessa read it out loud.

"Where could that be?", I asked.

"Go to a place that's familiar to you.", Aaron thought out loud.

"Wide and spacious", Angel said.

"But it isn't round", Fyonah continued.

We all thought for a minute.

All of a sudden, Alex gasped.

"Guys! It's the dog park!", Alex shouted.

We didn't say a word but ran to the car. Once we got there, we quickly searched around for the clue.

"Here!", Athena said while lifting up a piece of paper with a leaf stuck on it.

"If you want to find the next clue,
You'll have to go, to a place where only one of you knows.