Discovery

Vanessa's POV

Ow. My head hurts. Where am I? I look around, trying to know where I am. "Oh. I'm in my room", I thought. Wait.. How did I get into my room? I thought Athena pushed-... Ohhh! But how did she put me in here? I need to know how. "Hi Nessa", a girl said. I look closer and realize that she was Athena. "Hey Athena. How did you put me in here?", I asked obviously confused. "I carried you... and the others", she replied. "How?" "I.. I don't know! It's like. I have powers if something... I'm never that strong", she says just as confused as me. "Well, are the others okay?" "Yeah. Do you wanna see them?" "Yes please" "Ok, can you move?", she asks. I try to move my shoulders but I fail. Instead, I wince at the pain. "I can't move" "Omg! Nessa I am so sorry that I hurt you! I shouldn't have pushed you. I am so so so sorry Nessa", she apologizes. "No, it's okay. I think I can manage this", I try to sit up but fail, "Nope. I can't" "I am so sorry Nessa! Is there anything I can do to help you?", I look into her eyes. It's filled with concern. "You can try doing that force thing again to make me stand up or something" "No! I don't know how to control it. I might hurt you!" "It's okay. Just try" "Um..", she hesitates. "Cmon. You can do it" "Okay", she stutters as she puts her hands up, forcing them forward but slowly. "WAIT!!", she shouts making me worry. "I have to test this out first" "Okay. You scared me there for a sec", I say feeling relived. She points her hands to a closet. "If I have to try this, I might as well practice doing it on something heavier than you" "Why?" "Because who knows! Maybe I can't lift you because your too heavy", I scoff at what she said. "Rude", I say as she laughs. "Okay.. Here goes nothing" "You can do it!", I tell her as she smiles nervously at me. She pushes her hands through air in the direction of the closet and without moving. She closes her eyes calmly as blue sparkles go around her. Her facial expressions become more worried as the closet floats up slowly and carefully. "Woah.", I whisper as she stops forcing and calmly places the cabinet down. "Oof, my back hurts" "That was amazing!" "Did I do it?" "YES! It was incredible. I've never seen someone do that before", I saw amazed. "Um.. Thanks? I guess" "Ooh try me! Try me!" "Ok, I'll try". I look at her as more blue sparkles run around her. She calmly closes her eyes and thinks hard. Then, my body floats. I feel myself flying off my bed and onto the ground. "WOAH!", I shout excitedly as she opens her eyes, slowly. "What the- how am I doing this?" "I don't know but this is amazing!" "Woah", she whispers as she makes me float in different directions. "Hey! Stop it. It's making me sick", I said as I gagged. "Oops! Sorry", she says as she puts me down. I stand straight up. Wow, my body feels great! "We should go tell the others!", I excitedly suggested as I ran out the room going straight to the living room to see Daddy, Lauren, Alex and Aaron waking up from their naps.

"Ouch! My body hurts", Aaron complains. "My body hurts too", Lauren says, "Guys help me", Alex says as he tries to sit up. "I can help with that", Athena says. "NO! Don't hurt my brother please", Aaron shouts. "Don't worry Aaron. I'm just going to help you guys stand up" "By doing what, huh!? By forcing us to the ground?", Aaron asks as Athena's fists clenched. "I suggest that you don't do that Aaron", I tell him as Athena's fists stop clenching. "Are you gonna let me help you. or. not!?", she asks. "How are you gonna help us?", Daddy asks concerned. "By doing this", Athena says as she makes me float up in the air. "Whaaaaaatt?", Alex asks as I float around. "This is fun!", I say as the others open their mouths wide. "H-how did you do that?", They all ask her. "It's called MAGIC!", she says as different colored particles come out of her hands. "WOAH! Do me Do me!!", Lauren said as Athena makes her float. "Wha?", the guys said. "Hmm... What should I do with you three?", Athena says as she points at the guys. "Oh. I know!", she shouts as she makes them float up into the air. We all shout as Athena keeps us floating. "This might be the best day ever!", I say. "Hbu Athena? Aren't you gonna join us?", Alex asks. "Hmm.. Ok!", she replies as she flies up with us. We play there for a while until Athena put us down.

"What's wrong?", we ask her. "Don't you guys have someone to save? Who was it again?", she asks. "RONI!!", we shout as Athena stands there confused. "Wait... what's her full name?" "Veronica Jo Merrell", Aaron explains. "Vero-", she says as she stops. Her eyes.. they're.. white. After a few seconds, her eyes turn back to normal. "GUYS! I think I know where she is!"

To be continued...