Missing

Hey guys! Athena here. I am so sorry that I didn't write any chapters over the last few months but because summer is near, I decided to write a bit more to see what'll happen. Anyways, thanks for reading and enjoy the chapter!

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Nessa's POV

"Can I eat it now???", I ask Tina. "Nessa, you literally asked me that question like 30 seconds ago. Can't you just wait?", she responded calmly. I sigh in defeat, but my urge to eat donuts was too much so I waited 'til no one was looking then I swiftly grabbed a donut. "OUCH! Hot hot hot hot hot. Too hot!!!", I screamed. "I can't say I told you so, oh wait, yes I can!", Tina said. I frown. "Typical Nessa", Roni said. "Heyyy!", I said. Lauren raises her eyebrows at me. "Ughhh", I said. In just a moment, Aaron and Alex came barging in with Guppy and Moose. "Moosieeeee!", Lauren shouted. "Aww look! They're getting along", Angel said. We look at the pups and they were running around, having fun. "So cute!", Fyonah said. "We should give them a playdate!", Athena said. "Oh yeah! And we could vlog them too", Aaron said. "Great idea you guys!", I said. "Where should we set things up?", Roni asked. "Wait!", Alex shouted. "What!?", Lauren said surprised. "We need to vlog first", Alex said. "Oh for God's sake...", Aaron said. "Don't judge me", Alex complained then Aaron took his camera. "Hey guys! It's me Aaron and I am here with Roni, Nessa, Alex, Lauren, Athena, Angel, Fyonah and the pups!", Aaron said. "Today we'll be designing a playdate for our puppies", Lauren said. "Ok, Aaron, Roni and Athena will go to the store to buy some stuff for the puppies and for us. Nessa, Lauren and I will take care of the puppy playdate. Angel and Fyonah will look after the puppies. Sound good?", Alex said and we all nodded. "Ok, LET'S GOOOOOOO", Alex shouted. "ALEX!!!", we shouted. "Whaaaaaaattt", Alex said.

Athena's POV

"Hey ronron, come on let's go", I said. "Hey!", Aaron and Roni said. "You know you can't deny it", I said. They stared at me for a while. "Oh gosh dang it she's right!!!", Aaron said. "Ughhh! Let's just go!", Roni said while covering her face. I smirk and get inside the backseat of the car.

~~~

Once we got to the pet shop, we looked for some chew toys and dog treats. Well at least, I did. Roni and Aaron were just messing around! "Oh Aaron look! It's a cat toy", Roni said as Aaron starts to meow. See what I mean? Their playing around caused me to get a basket full of things and I even managed to pay for them without having someone to go with me. For me, that is a really hard thing to do! After I paid for the items I grabbed ronron and dragged them to the car. We got inside and I said, "Target, now!", I said and Aaron started driving.

~~~

Once we got to Target, we bought a buttload of stuff and went back home. Thank God we are finally back home! To be honest with you, it's like having kids when you're with them! Not like I want any kids but you get the point right? Don't think anything stupid ya freaks. "Hey guys!", Alex said. "Well, you look exhausted", Lauren said referring to me. "No one cares about that!", Nessa said. "Wow! Rude", I said. "Sorry, i'm just excited about the playdate that we designed! Come and see", Nessa said. We went outsde the backyard and it's full of bean bags, fairy lights, snacks and a table for the puppies. "Wow, this is so cool you guys!", Roni said. "I may have an idea for another date", Aaron said and looked at Roni. Angel pushes them away. "You guys are cute and all but Aaron, are you thinking of giving Roni a date on a super low table, puppy snacks and small bean bags?", Angel said. "She's got a point there Aaron", I said. "It's just an idea though", Aaron said. "He's got a point there Angel", I said. "Well, whatever it is your doing, it better be good because my sister deserves so much more than a pet date", Nessa said. "Aren't we gonna go and get the puppies?", Fyonah asked. We go to the pen where the puppies where the puppies were placed and saw no puppies. "What? Where are they? What happened? Why are they not here? What the heck? What is happeni-", I was cut off by Lauren. "Hey hey hey! Relax! We're gonna find them!",she said. I started glitching, "B-but what if w-w-we neve-er find them again? I-I don't kn-know what to-to do!". "What the heck is happening to you??", Roni asked as I continue glitching. "I-I need to ca-alm down f-f-f-first", I said. "O-ok breathe in! Breathe out. Breathe in! Breath out", Angel said as I stop glitching. "Ok, I am so much calmer now. I think the reason why I am like this is because i'm not supposed to be a part of the book and that my data is not properly processed yet so I am acting like this", I explained. "Wait, we're in a book?", Aaron asked. "How can you glitch if we're in a book?", Nessa asked. "The thing is, this book is created digitally therefore I am glitching but if we were in a real paper made book, I would be ripped off to pieces by now so thank God that didn't happen!", I said. "But that's not the problem right now! We have to find our dogs. They could be in big trouble", I said. "But what about your glitching problem", Roni asked. "I don't really care about myself getting hurt! I just want to help you guys. But thinking that I have a problem just makes it worse! I hope you realise that i'm doing this for you guys so please let just go!", I said.

To be continued...