My Annoying Bodyguard || Kang...

By JadeDome

What happens when a rich spoiled brat is stuck with a bodyguard who won't put up with her crap? She's out of... More

The Bodyguard
The Art of Seduction
Temptation
Ramen
The Big Fight
The Dry Spell
The Misunderstanding
The Confession
The Finale

The Kiss

1.2K 40 8
By JadeDome

- 3 hours later-

Daniel entered the room to find Seulgi asleep on his sofa. She was still wearing the outfit she wore earlier, and her makeup was still on. She must've fallen asleep by accident. Daniel walked over to the sofa and looked at her as she slept. He questioned his sanity and his horrible lack of judgement; how is it that even when he's so angry with her, she was still so adorable?

Seulgi woke up moments later to Daniel asleep on the floor, his arms crossed. She felt so happy she could scream. He didn't quit, he didn't leave her, no... he's here, right next to her. Seulgi laid there and look at him, thinking about what to say. She rehearsed a bunch of speeches in her head while he was gone but her mind is completely blank now that he's in front of her.

"Dammit Seulgi... just apologize!!!" She thought to herself, however, her pride prevented her mouth from opening.

Suddenly, Daniel opened his eyes and turned to look at her "how long are you planning to lay there and look at me" he asked.

Seulgi gasped "wait, were you awake this whole time?!"

"It's kind of hard sleeping on the floor. Why are you on my sofa when you have a king-sized bed?" Daniel questioned as he sat up.

"Technically... this is my sofa" Seulgi interjected.

"This is a good sign. He's talking to you, that must mean he's no longer mad!" Seulgi thought to her.

"Alright. Fine, I'll take the bed then" Daniel said then made his way to the bed and collapsed on it.

"Ya! You wish!" Seulgi exclaimed as she got up, went to him, and tried to drag him off her bed. "What are you? An elephant?!" she groaned in exhaustion from trying to pull him up.

"Your bed is super comfy" Daniel remarked as he spread out on the bed. "So this is what someone who eats caviar sleeps on."

"Dammit... he's still mad" Seulgi sighed to herself. She knew it was too good to be true, no way she got off that easily.

"Are you still mad?" Seulgi asked.

"Mad? This lowly bodyguard who had the audacity to feed you cheap ramen? Mad at his boss? I wouldn't dare" Daniel said sarcastically.

"So I'll take that as a yes" Seulgi glared. "Look, you know I say things without thinking sometimes..." Seulgi said, mustering up the courage to apologize. "I'm sorry, ok?!" she shouted.

"Sorry for what? For making me watch you go on a date with that guy, for saying that ramens are for poor people, or for saying that my ramen makes you sick?" Daniel questioned. It took him 3 hours to calmed himself down but he's getting worked up all over again just thinking about it.

"For the whole thing" Seulgi said apologetically. She knew what she said to him at the restaurant was harsh, but now that she's hearing it from him, it sounded really bad. "I don't know why I was being such an ass... but I didn't mean it. Seriously. I ran after you to say I'm sorry but then I started talking from my ass again." Seulgi confessed. "For the record, I like your ramen... and you're not a lowly bodyguard to me..." Seulgi said while looking down at the floor, she was too embarrassed to say the last part while looking at him.

Daniel smiled like a puppy. He went from being extremely mad at her to wanting to pinch her adorable cheeks in matter of seconds. "You can make it up to me by letting me sleep on the bed tonight while you sleep on the sofa."

"Pft. No way!" Seulgi exclaimed then attempted to drag him off the bed once more. After several attempts, Seulgi was huffing and puffing. The dude was like an unmovable log. "Fine, we'll both sleep on the bed then!" she declared then climb on the bed and laid next to him.

This sudden gesture made Daniel freeze in his place, unsure of what to do. There she was, laying next to him, their bodies inches apart.

"So... where did you go with Joy?" Seulgi asked as she turned to her side to face him. Seulgi tried her hardest not to ask him but it was driving her insane. She had to know, even if the answer would break her heart.

"Here and there" Daniel answered curtly.

Seulgi scoffed. Here and there? What kind of an answer is that?!

"Fine, don't tell me then" she crossed her arms and turn back the other way, her back facing him.

"And what did you and Minwoo do?" Daniel asked right back.

"This and that" Seulgi answered in the same tone as Daniel.

Daniel sat up then looked at her "why do you care what Joy and I did?" he probed.

Seulgi lets out a cough "who said I care?" she lied.

"And why do you care what Minwoo and I did?" she retaliated and sat up as well.

"You asked first!" Daniel argued.

"Well..." Seulgi scratched her chin, trying to come up with an excuse "I asked because Joy is my best friend and I wanted to make sure you weren't doing anything bad to her" Seulgi answered. She was proud of herself for coming up with that response on the spot.

"Bad to her? What do you take me for?!" Daniel yelled in disbelief. As if he'd ever do anything bad to Joy. "Just so you know, she and I had a great time together" Daniel retaliated, trying to prove that he's the perfect gentleman, which only backfired because it just made Seulgi annoyed.

"If you have such a great time then you should ask her out then!" Seulgi shouted without thinking.

"Is that so? So then you don't mind if I ask her out?" Daniel pressed. Seulgi felt a lump in her throat, preventing her from speaking when she heard him say that. Why did she say that for?

"Makes no difference to me!" Seulgi exclaimed then pulled the cover over her face. "I'm sleepy, goodnight!"

"Fine! Goodnight!" Daniel yelled back, then turned his back towards her.

-The next day-

Seulgi and Daniel were deep asleep when a knock on the door woke them up. They quickly shot up and jumped out of bed; afraid that they'd be caught sleeping on the same bed. Daniel quickly ran to the sofa and pretend he was there all along while Seulgi quickly straightened up her outfit.

"Knock knock" Joy greeted from outside the door "I brought breakfast~~" she sang.

Seulgi loves Joy but she's honestly the last person she wants to see right now.

"Hey~ What are you doing here?" Seulgi asked as she opened the door to let Joy in.

"Well... Daniel told me yesterday he's never tried almond croissant before and since I happened to walk by the shop today, I thought I'd pick some up" Joy said shyly as she walked over to Daniel to hand him the bag of food. "Do you have some time to hang out today?" she asked as she swept her hair behind her ear.

Daniel looked at Seulgi, who was staring at him right back. He then thought about what she said yesterday, about how she wanted him to date Joy. "I'm on duty today" he answered while maintaining eye contact with Seulgi. It was up to her if she wanted him to go on a date with Joy or not.

"Seuuulgiiii~~~" Joy begged and pouted "can't he just go out for a couple of hours?"

Seulgi looked at Daniel and thought about what he said yesterday. How he wanted to ask Joy out. Seulgi bit her tongue; as much as she wanted to say no, for once, Seulgi wanted to try caring about others instead of just herself. Daniel likes Joy and Joy likes Daniel; she needs to stop being a brat and stand in their way. "Sure" Seulgi smiled reluctantly.

Just like that, Seulgi watched as Daniel and Joy took off on their date.

-----

Seulgi spent the next couple of hours cleaning up her room (which she's never done before), attempting to make ramen by herself (and failing miserably) and watching horror movies. She did everything she could to keep her mind off their date, however, all she could think is Daniel holding Joy in his arms and kissing her. The thought of that was driving her insane. She needed to get out. She needed a drink... or two... or five.

Just in the nick of time, Seulgi received a text from Minwoo.

"Hey gorgeous. Party at my place, 6 PM. Say you'll be there".

Seulgi smiled. Why waste her youth moping around when she can party and be around guys who would die just to have 1 second with her?

"I'll be there" she replied then proceeded to rummage through her closet for the scantiest clothes possible.

-At Minwoo 's house-

Seulgi arrived at the party and instantly went for the booze. Within 30 minutes, she already downed 3 bottles of beer. Needless to say, Seulgi was shitfaced drunk.

"Hey babe, when did you get here?" Minwoo asked as he came over to greet her. He then eyed her up and down "wow, you look hot" he exclaimed.

Seulgi flipped her hair conceitedly then almost toppled over "Of course. Anyone with eyes would say the same thing. Except for that asshole, Kang Daniel". Seulgi said drunkenly. If there's anything you need to know about Seulgi is she's the arrogant drunk type. If she was cocky on a normal day, drunk Seulgi turns that cockiness up by 100.

"He must be blind" Minwoo flirted "you're the hottest girl I've ever seen".

"You... have great *hiccup* tastes" Seulgi slurred her speech.

"Listen... it's super loud here. Why do we go to my room so it's more quiet" Minwoo insisted then led Seulgi into his room.

Seulgi took a walk around his room, picking things up and then putting it back into random places as Minwoo followed her around to put things back.

"Wow... you have a waterbed?!" Seulgi burst out laughing as she sat on it and started hopping up and down. "That is the tackiest thing ever!" she laughed so hard she started wheezing.

Minwoo came and sat next to Seulgi on the bed then put him hand on her legs. "Lay down and try it before you start hating" he insisted then laid her down on his bed. He then laid down next to her "I've been dying to kiss you since the day I met you" he said as he leaned in.

"Pftttt" Seulgi burst out laughing, ruining the moment. "You know who can kiss me? Kang Daniel. He can KISS MY ASS" Seulgi roared. "That asshole... that asshole" she repeated "he had the chance to kiss me and you know what he did? DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID?! He just ruined the whole thing!" Seulgi groaned.

"Ok babe, you gotta stop talking about him and focus on us. Ignore that asshole" Minwoo persuaded as he tried to lean in for a kiss once more.

"And then you know what else he did?! He went out with my best friend. MY BEST FRIEND!" Seulgi screamed.

Minwoo caught on pretty fast that Seulgi is clearly head over heels over Daniel. He smiled. Girls are the easiest when they want revenge.

"You know what will really piss him off? Seeing you with someone else. Let's show him what he's missing out on" Minwoo persuaded.

"You know... I've always thought you looked a bit dumb..." Seulgi said as she squished his cheeks. "But for once... you said something smart" Seulgi smiled then climbed on top of him. "Fuck Kang Daniel."

Just as she and Minwoo were about to kiss, Seulgi felt someone grabbed her by the waist and lifted her off the bed.

"Dude, what the hell?!" Minwoo screamed as he got up, ready to confront the guy.

"Stay the hell away from her" the guy said then grabbed Minwoo by the collar and toss him out the room; locking the door behind him. Seulgi looked at the guy then blinked her eyes a couple of times to make sure she's seeing things correctly. "Daniel?" she murmured.

"Who else would it be, you idiot" Daniel screamed.

"Ya! Kang Asshole! I don't need you to butt in my business! Aren't you supposed to be on a date with Joy right now? Go away and bring Minwoo oppa back!" Seulgi scowled.

"How much did you drink!?" Daniel questioned.

Seulgi looked at Daniel's angry face then started giggling. "You know, now that I'm drunk, I don't know what I see in you. I mean sure, you are tall, have great hair, and those 6 pack abs are to die for, but you, sir, are an A class JACKASS. Stop following me and trying to get me to fall for you!!!" She said as she started shoving his chest with her finger.

Daniel give an exasperated sigh then grabbed Seulgi by the hand and took her to the restroom.

"You need to stop getting so drunk" he said as he started splashing water on her face.

"Yaaaa!!! It took me 30 minutes to do my make up!!!" She whined then started to splash the water back in his face.

"Seriously?!" Daniel complained "why did I agree to this job" he said while trying to restrain her hands.

"Greaaaaaatttt question. Why did you take this job? Were you hired just for the purpose of irritating me? Or are you a robot created by scientists trying to see if annoying someone to death is possible? You are such a pain in my ass!!!!!" She continued to whine while trying to break free of his clutch.

"This robot is trying to stop you from doing something stupid" Daniel rolled his eyes.

"Let me go!!! I want to go back to Minwoo oppa. You know he said I was the hottest girl he's ever met?! What's wrong with you huh? Are you blind?" Seulgi continued.

"Oh my goodness, can you stop talking" Daniel rubbed his temples. She was giving him a headache.

"Oh what, am I annoying you? Sorry!!! Sorry I'm not adorable and lovely like Joy" Seulgi mocked.

Daniel stood there, completely at his wits end with her. Seriously, she's the one who pushed him to go out with Joy and now she's giving him crap for it?

"Go away and leave me alone!" Seulgi continued her drunken tangent. "Go back to your Jo...."

"You know what... screw it!" Daniel said then grabbed Seulgi by the neck and pulled her lips toward his's.

"What the hell?!" Seulgi screamed as she shoved him off.

"Just shut up for once in your life" Daniel yelled then pulled her lips towards his once more. This time, he kissed her even more aggressively.

Seulgi felt his soft lips brushing against hers. His hot breath on her lips. Seulgi tried to resist to kiss but eventually gave in to her desires. She melted into the kiss and each second sent more tingles to her body. The way he tilted his head to access every part of her mouth, the way he hungrily kissed her, going faster and faster as he starved for more of her lips. Seulgi felt electricity running through her entire body.

Their kiss grew more and more intense as Daniel pinned her against the wall and pressed his body against hers. He began to run his hands down her back and to her waist while Seulgi ran her fingers through his hair. Seulgi moaned as Daniel's lips began traveling downward until he reached her neck and gentle suckled on it.

Just then, a loud knock on the door startled the pair.

"Seulgi! What's going on? Are you in there?" Irene screamed through the other side of the door.

____________________________________________

Daniel finally managed to shut Seulgi up = P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.9K 26
"I like you" "I like you too" "Really?" "Yeah... As friends" ↬ After being friend zoned by Daniel, she came back stronger, richer and most import...
11.1K 834 15
준 " I ' ll prove you wrong , Park Junhee ! " " I ' d like to see you try . " In which a rich young casanova makes a bet with an innocent girl who has...
3.2K 4 34
Katie has been bullied all her high school years. Until he came along. As in Hayes Grier. What happens when she starts to fall for him.
101 15 28
Almost everyone wants to find that special someone. They want to have someone that they trust and cherish more than anybody else. They want to fall m...