Journey Through Kanto | ✅

By BamV07

This is the start of a new journey for our young protagonist. As she obtains new Pokemon, new friends, and ne... More

Character Info
Chapter 1: Starting Point
Chapter 2: Team Rocket
Chapter 3: Viridian Forest
Chapter 4: Pewter City
Chapter 5: Mt. Moon
Chapter 6: The Bushes
Chapter 7: Cerulean City
Author's Note
Chapter 8: The Work-Out Tent
Chapter 9: A Very... Interesting School
Chapter 10: The Village Hidden In The Leaves
Chapter 11: A Little Light in the Dark
Chapter 12: The H2O Pranksters
Chapter 13: Vermilion City
Chapter 14: Battling On A Ship
Chapter 15: Relaxing Day Turned Stressful
Chapter 17: Still Stranded
Chapter 18: Spirit of the Maiden of the Peak
Chapter 19: Revelations in the Creepiest Places
Chapter 20: Ghosts are Hysterical
Chapter 21: Saffron City Gym
Chapter 22: A Lot of Fight
Chapter 23: Celadon City
Chapter 24: It's Not Over Yet
Chapter 25: The Hypnotic Hypnotizers
Chapter 26: Beauty is Pain
Chapter 27: Confronting Problems
Chapter 28: Kicks and Punches
Chapter 29: Pollution Town
Chapter 30: Whack-A-Mole
Chapter 31: Fushcia Gym
Chapter 32: And They're Off!
Chapter 33: Extended Family
Chapter 34: An Old Friend's Farewell
Chapter 35: Stones Galore
Chapter 36: Yas Kaz
Chapter 37: Partner in Crime
Chapter 38: The Ultimate Lullaby
Chapter 39: Fossil Rush
Chapter 40: Pokemon Nursing 101
Chapter 41: One Jesse is Enough
Chapter 42: It's Hatching! It's A...
Chapter 43: Mysterious Garden
Chapter 44: Bring in the K-9 Unit
Chapter 45: Cameras and Water Don't Mix
Chapter 46: Breeders and Buffets
Chapter 47: Cinnabar Gym
Chapter 48: Turtle Island
Chapter 49: Viridian Gym
Chapter 50: No Place Like Home
Chapter 51: The Greenest House of All
Chapter 52: Bad to the Badge
Chapter 53: Indigo Plateau
Chapter 54: Beginning
Chapter 55: Ice, Rock, and Fraud
Chapter 56: Winner, Winner, Gary, Buy Me Dinner
Chapter 57: New Competitor
Chapter 58: Fighting Fire with Fire
Chapter 59: One Step Closer
Chapter 60: Finale
Chapter 61: Homecoming and Going
Chapter 62: Pokénapped
Chapter 63: A Slashing Reunion
Chapter 64: Champion League Stadium
Chapter 65: Cold Feet
Chapter 66: Ready to Rock and Rumble!
Chapter 67: Even Ghosts Have Feelings
Chapter 68: Battling Till the End
Chapter 69: A New Adventure Awaits!
Chapter 70: Professor Ivy
Chapter 71: The Present
Chapter 72: Mikan Island Gym
Chapter 73: Maybe It's Something in the Air?
Chapter 74: You're A Crystal in My Eyes
Chapter 75: Pretty Pink Pokémon
Chapter 76: Navel Island Gym
Chapter 77: A Vacation With Little Relaxation
Chapter 78: Meetings and Greetings on Mandarin Island
Chapter 79: Mayor Mischief
Chapter 80: Trovita Island Gym
Chapter 81: Kumquat Island Gym
Chapter 82: A Stunning Disagreement
Chapter 83: Battle Between Champions
Chapter 84: Guys Will Be Guys
Chapter 85: What Next?
SEQUEL IS UP

Chapter 16: Way Too Big

2.5K 43 2
By BamV07

With a new Pokemon captured, Zia decides to rest on the island Ziton had stopped at.

As she looked around for some fish to eat in the water, Zia took off her bag with her pokeballs in it. Sky and Emmy were sun basking and taking a quick nap. So as everyone's backs were turned, no one noticed that someone had taken Zia's Pokemon.

As Zia turned back around after successfully catching a fish she noticed her bag was opened. "Hey, did either of you open my bag?" She questioned her two companions. They both shook their heads and watched as Zia inspected her things.

"Oh no! I can't find the pokeballs anywhere!" She exclaimed as she looked around in case they rolled out. Sky and Emmy jumped up, also looking around. "I don't see them anywhere." Sky shouted from the rocks. "Neither do I." Emmy chimed in while searching through the sand.

"Well we have to go find them, I just can't just leave them here." Zia said as she gathered her stuff and began walking into the island, hoping to find her missing Pokemon.

~~with the Pokemon~~

The mysterious figure carried all 9 of our protagonist's pokeballs, carrying them somewhere. One of the Pokemon felt something was wrong so they came out. "Who are you?" Mayas asked as she looked at the perpetrator which could now be identified as a Graveler.

"What? How did you come out of this?" He asked the Clefable. She rolled her eyes and pointed to the rest. "They are called pokeballs. They are used by humans to carry us around easier so they can take care of and train us." She explained. He nodded, less confused. "I'm sorry, I thought these were berries." He apologized as he sat the rest of them down. Mayas accepted the apology as watched as the Graveler walked away.

Mayas looked at the pile of her trainer's pokeballs and figured the Graveler took them while she wasn't looking. Sighing, she walked up to all of them and tapped each, opening them up. "Come on out everybody!" She called out.

"Are you all ok?" She asked them. They all nodded. "Where are we?" Kai asked as he looked around. "Are we lost?" Vinnie added. "What is this place?" Dimitri questioned. "Yeah, where is Zia?" Avery continued. "And Emmy?" "Sky as well?" Gunnar and Athena wondered.

"I don't know." Mayas sighed as she also looked around. Tania suddenly spoke up. "Wait, I see a Pokemon over there!" She announced as she gestured to a Slowpoke that was sitting on a rock. They all headed over to it.

"Hello, could you tell us where we are?" Ziton asked as he lowered his head so he could look at the slowpoke's face. It didn't move so Mayas tried. "Hey, can you hear us? Where are we?" She prodded. It still didn't show signs of moving so they just about gave up when it stood.

They waited for it to talk when all it did was back up and stick its tail into the water. Sweat dropping, they then gave up. "It sure is peaceful here." Kai commented as he and Vinnie laid under a tree. Vinnie nodded in agreement.

Later, around night time, they all started into the forest, looking for Zia. Dimitri and Athena were using their tail and will-o-wisps to light the way. "I don't see Zia, Sky, or Emmy anywhere." Gunnar said dejectedly.

"They just disappeared." Dimitri muttered. "Maybe they all gotten eaten by wild Pokemon!" Kai said as he made a scary face. "Don't say things like that!" Mayas scolded as she hit Kai on the head. "Owww..." He said hurtfully as he rubbed his head. "Yeah, cut it out." Athena said as she glanced around nervously.

"Maybe Zia forgot about us." Vinnie said being the negative force of the group. A few of them thought about it but Tania interjected. "Zia would never do that!"

"Yeah, she's not like that!" Avery agreed. "Maybe.." Vinnie muttered skeptically. Suddenly Meowth, Ekans, and Koffing jumped out of the bushes. "Alright Pokemon, surrender!" He shouted at them. "Oh, it's just Meowth!" Gunnar said as they all sighed and released their breath. "I guess we are losing our evil impact... Ok, guys, go get 'em." He called to Ekans and Koffing.

When they didn't move Meowth turned to look at them. "Hey! I said go get them!" He shouted as he pointed at Zia's Pokemon. "You not master!" "Not master!" They both said to Meowth. "I only obey master!" Ekans announced. "Only master." Koffing enforced. "Masters? I'm twice as smart as those two watt light bulbs you're calling masters!" Meowth shouted at them.

"Master is master!" Ekans argued. "Come on! We're all bad guys here!" Meowth reasoned. "We don't need masters to tell us to do bad stuff."

"Pokemon not bad guys!" "That's right!" They both said. Meowth looked taken aback. "There's no such thing as a bad Pokemon?" He asked. "Pokemon do bad things, because master bad!" Ekans enlightened. Meowth had his brain fried. "It can't be! My master's not around and I always act like a rat!"

"All right Meowth.." Kai started. "It's up to you!" Vinnie continued. "You sure you want to fight..." Dimitri added. "Against all of us?" Ziton ended as he stood up to his full height. "This ain't fair! You got me outnumbered!" He argued as he looked at all 9 of the Pokemon circling him. He looked over to Ekans and Koffing. "Hey I could use a little help over here!" However, they were having a peaceful tea-time. "Alright, I'll let you guys off easy and call it a draw!" He stated.

That 'draw' ended with everyone but Meowth eating a fair share of berries. "So what were you guys doing?" Mayas asked Ekans and Koffing. Ekans answered for both of them. "Looking for masters."

"That's really awful." Dimitri muttered. "Ours is gone too!" Kai added. Of course Vinnie had to bring everyone down. "She abandoned us." He stated. "Abandoned? Maybe us too!" Ekans shouted worryingly at Koffing. "You're all wrong!" Tania shouted at them.

"I'm sure they're looking for you." Avery added. Meowth then caught everyone's attention. "Aren't you all going to give Meowth somethin' to eat?!" He asked. "Are you sorry for everything you've done to us?" Kai asked him teasingly. "I don't apologize!" Meowth declared loudly. "Then no food for Meowth!" Kai said as he ate the rest of his berry. "Stop messin' with me!" He shouted. Suddenly the ground started trembling.

Everyone looked up to see the biggest Pokemon they've ever seen. It turned to them and roared. They all started running away, not wanting to be crushed by it. Mayas untied Meowth and they ran as well. "Where are you Zia?" She questioned quietly.

Unknown to them, Zia, Emmy, and Sky were also running from a giant Pokemon.

The group of lost Pokemon were able to escape from the giant Pokemon and were now sleeping in a little clearing that was protected by rocks and hills. They were all curled up in a circle with Ziton and Tania coiled around them.

When they woke up they continued looking for their trainers. They did that for quite some time until they came across a second giant Pokemon. This time they could tell it was a Blastoise, as mentioned by Meowth, an evolution to Squirtle. "Look at that thing!" Dimitri muttered in amazement.

"Is it a relative of yours Kai?" Gunnar asked the Squirtle. "Just go ask for directions." Avery said as he nudged Kai forward. "Who? Me?" Kai asked stunned. "Alright, I'll try." He relented. "Yo! Brother!" He called to the Blastoise. It turned and looked at him. Kai got flustered and said something random. "Well let's see... Uh, sure is nice weather isn't it?"

Everyone, still behind the bushes, anime fell. The Blastoise didn't seem to like that so it aimed it's cannons at them. Shooting a powerful water attack at them, they all ran for the hills. That is, until they came across a huge Venasaur, which Meowth informed evolved from a Bulbasaur.

"Awesome, talk to it! You guys are like family!" Kai said to Vinnie, not wanting to be on the front lines again. Vinnie smiled nervously. "No way! Just call me an orphan, I have no family." He said as he tried to get out of it. "Good point." Athena agreed. "Coward." Kai called.

Suddenly, the Venasaur turned around and spotted them. It started chasing them and they once again ran away. Although half way through, the Blastoise and a Charizard joined it, also joining in the chase.

Good news is, they found Zia and Team Rocket. Bad news, they were rolling away in a cart, to fast for them to catch up to.

~~back with Zia~~

"Stop the cart Team Rocket!" Zia shouted at the two. Jesse crossed her arms and looked away. "We can't do that." She told her. "The brake is broken!" James shouted as he held up the now useless brake. Zia looked back over at her running Pokemon. "Look ahead of us!" James yelled. Zia turned to see that the rail line goes into a loop. "Oh no..." Sky mutters. "I can't handle roller coasters!" Both Zia and Jesse yelled as they went upside down. They both screamed and Zia held onto anything she could.

Once they finally made it all the way through, they came up beside the still running Pokemon. "Jump in! Hurry!" Zia yelled at them. They all jumped and landed in the cart, even Tania and Ziton someway or another. As the cart continued to run, and the giant Pokemon still chased them, Team Rocket somehow became psychic. "Well based on our recent run of luck, I would say the cable should snap." James stated and just then the cable snapped.

"Next we'll be hurled into the air." He continued as the cart went over a hill and flew up. "Then we'll probably crash into something." Meowth stated as the cart crashed into a mechanical Pokemon in the air. It fell out of the sky and crashed into the other, now known as, mechanical Pokemon. "And finally, we hit the water." Jesse finished as they all smashed into the ocean. A Gyarados boat rode by and Zia realized it was a park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really thought this episode was cute in the anime.

Hope you've enjoyed 💜💜💜💜💜

Pokemon:
Shinx~Luxio~Luxray - Female (Sky)
Shiny Snivy~Shiny Servine - Female (Emmy)
Weedle~Kakuna~Beedrill - Male (Gunnar)
Pidgey~Pidgeotto - Male (Avery)
Vulpix - Female (Athena)
Clefable - Female (Mayas)
Feebas~Milotic - Female (Tania)
Bulbasaur - Male (Vinnie)
Charmander - Male (Dimitri)
Squirtle - Male (Kai)
Gyarados - Male (Ziton)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 52 17
Note: Some chapters I'm slowly editing them. So, there are few mistake in here without me realize This is my first ever Fan-fiction that I ever done...
272K 6.4K 60
After travelling back to Kanto from a long holiday with his Mom, Ash finds all of his friends in the Kanto region. They all meet and discover a tourn...
1.5K 44 7
Yahiko Ume is an ordinary 23-year-old college student living in Tokyo. He loves watching anime and his favorite one is Pokémon. During a casual encou...
8.8K 114 13
Being the younger sister is not easy, even if it is just by a year. Having a brother that doesn't know much about Pokemon is even worse. I am Willow...