You Always Want The One That...

By BipolarTurtles

Trista and Juliet are best friends. They tell each other everything. However, there is one thing that Juliet... More

Getting Ready
At the Beach
YOU'RE DATING HIM?!
Trista Meets Black Veil Brides
Kiefer
Hanging With The Guys
The Dream
So It's True
Trista, Don't Do This To Yourself
Juliet and Trista Go To The Mall
Surprise Visit
What Happened The Next Morning
Andy and Juliet's Phone Conversation
The Moment of Truth
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE #2

Ashley, You Deserve To Know

450 13 3
By BipolarTurtles

Yay, I'm back!! xD Well, um...I really don't have shit to say...so...here's the update! 

*******************************************************************************************

*3 days later*

Andy POV

It's raining like a bitch outside, which is surprising, considering it's summertime and we live in California.

Trista still hasn't told Ashley yet. I think to myself. Even if she isn't sure, he has a fucking right to know! If she really is expecting and she tells him the minute she finds out, he would flip shit. Ash should have a warning. Someone needs to tell him what's going on. I should go over to his house and say something. Dragonfly and Trista will be pissed, but who cares? He's the dad, for Christ's sakes! He needs to know that he could be having a child and he needs to be ready just in case he actually is. That's it, I'm going over.

I walk out the door, get in the car, and drive over to Ash's house.

*******

When I get there, there's another car in the driveway. Wonder who's here?

Luckily, the rain has lightened up, so I don't have to run up to the house.

I go up to the door and ring the doorbell. I hear Ashley coming to the door.

"Oh, hey, Andy." he says when he opens it.

"Hi, Ash. I need to talk to you about something." I tell him.

"Um, can it wait? I'm, uh, kinda in the middle of something." he says.

I open my mouth to talk, but I get cut off by Kina, who appears behind Ashley.

"It's alright, Ashy, I should probably get going anyways." she says.

"Are you sure?" he asks, turning around to face her.

"Yeah, Evelyn's probably wondering where the fuck I am. Bye, I love you." she says, kissing him on the lips.

"Love you too." he says, as she pushes past me.

As soon as she gets in her car, Ashley motions for me to come inside.

"Sorry for interrupting you two, I didn't know you guys were gonna...you know..." I say.

"Don't worry about it, dude, we really didn't get very far anyways." he replies.

I start laughing and he laughs too.

"So...you said you wanted to talk to me about something?" he asks as soon as we calm down.

My smile fades. "Oh, yeah. Um, Ash, you may want to sit down for this."

"Why? What happened?" he asks, worried.

"Just sit down." I command.

He does what I say and sits on the couchs. I sit down next to him.

"Okay, a few days ago, I was talking to Juliet." I start off.

"Uh oh, are you guys having some problems?" he asks.

"No, we're doing fine. But anyways, I was talking to her and she told me something." I say.

"What?" he says.

"She told me about you and Trista and CC getting drunk the other night." I tell him.

"Oh...um, did she say anything else?" He asks, more worried.

"Yeah, she told me you and Trista did it." I say.

"Fuck! I was hoping Trista wasn't gonna tell anyone!" he cries, putting a hand on his forehead.

"She only told Juliet. But, there's something else she told her." I say.

"What is it?" He asks.

"She wasn't planning on telling you yet, but Ashley, you deserve to know." I tell him.

"C'mon, Andy, just tell me, what is it?" he asks, panicked.

"Trista...might possibly...be pregnant...and you're the dad." I confess.

Ashley's eyes widen and his mouth drops open. "W-what?" he stutters.

"They don't know for sure, but Trista thinks she could be pregnant. She was deciding whether to tell you or not, but I figured if she wasn't gonna tell, I should. It'd be better to give you a warning than her finding out she is and telling you right after." I say.

"Oh my fucking god!" he says, burying his face in his hands. "If she is and Kina were to find out, I am screwed. Totally fucking screwed!"

He stands up quickly and storms into the kitchen. I follow behind him.

He walks over to the counter and angrily swats at a big plastic bowl sitting on it, knocking it to the ground.

"DAMMIT, ANDY, I AM SO FUCKING STUPID!" he screams, as he slams his body on to the fridge.

"No you're not! You were drunk, that's all. Drunk people do stupid shit all the time and they don't even know it." I reassure him.

"Yes I am, I got Trista pregnant for God's sakes! And on top of that, I have a girlfriend! What the hell am I gonna do? I'm fucked." he says, sliding to the floor.

I sit beside him. "I never said she was pregnant for sure. There is still a possibility that she isn't. Juliet told me that her period should be coming soon, so they'll wait until then to find out."

"Yeah, but what if she is? I'm not ready to be a dad, man." he says, scared.

"From the way Juliet sounded, Trista isn't ready to be a mom either, so maybe she'll give the kid up for adoption or something." I say.

Ashley stays silent for a minute.

"Trust me, Ash, everything is gonna be alright." I tell him.

"I fucking hope so." he says.

*******

*an hour later*

Trista POV

Juliet went to a friend's house to visit, so I was at home by myself.

I had to use the bathroom, and I noticed we only had one roll of toilet paper left.

I should probably call Jules and tell her to pick up some more on her way home. I thought.

As soon as I was done, I went in my room, grabbed my phone, and dialed her number.

"Hey, this is Juliet, I can't get to the phone right now, so leave me a message and I'll call you back, thanks!" said her voicemail.

"Hey Jules, it's me, we need some more shit tickets, so can you get some when you come home? Thanks, bye." I said, hanging up.

I stuck my phone in my pocket and went into the living room to watch TV. My phone vibrated a few minutes later.

"That's probably Jules." I said to myself, reaching for my phone.

My stomach flipped when I saw Ashley's number on the screen.

"Oh fuck." I said. I hadn't talked to Ash since the incident, and I wasn't ready to yet.

I put the phone down and continued watching TV.

A minute later, my phone buzzed. It was a message from him.

Ash <3: Call me asap

"Hell no!" I said, not even bothering to reply. 

About 5 minutes later, my phone buzzed again.

Ash <3: Trista please call me I really need to talk to u

I stared at the message.

I should just find out what he wants and get it over with. I thought. Besides, I can't go on avoiding him for the rest of my life.

Just as I was getting ready to call him, his number appeared on the screen, saying that he was calling me.

I reluctantly hit the "Answer" button.

"H-hello?" I said nervously.

"Hey, Trista." he said.

"Oh, hey Ashley, um, what's up?" I asked.

"Oh, not much, just finding out that I could possibly be a dad and the mother of my child didn't even bother to tell me!" He said, angrily.

A massive swarm of butterflies started in my stomach.

HOW DOES HE FUCKING KNOW ABOUT THAT?! I thought.

"W-wait, what? Um, is Kina pregnant?" I said, pretending not to know what he was talking about.

"No she isn't...wait how did you know about her?" he asked.

"Juliet told me about her." I said.

"Oh...well, no she isn't...I'm talking about someone else." he replied.

"Who?" I asked.

"You!" He cried. "You're pregnant with our kid and you don't even tell me?! What the hell?!"

"Ash, I was planning on telling you, believe me!" I said, defending myself.

"Oh yeah, when? When the kid is born?" He asked, sarcastically.

"No, I wasn't sure when, but I definitely was. I didn't want to tell you right away because I thought it would get you in some serious shit with Kina."

"It would get me in some serious shit no matter what."

"It could get both of us in serious shit. Besides, I don't even know if I actually am pregnant. It's just a possibility."

"But you very well could be, Trista. We didn't use protection."

"Yeah, I know, but just because we didn't doesn't mean I am pregnant for sure."

"Okay, but let's say that your period didn't come and you are pregnant. I'm on tour constantly, so I wouldn't be able to take care of a baby. Plus, I'm not even ready to be a parent."

"I'm not either. That's why I was thinking about giving up the kid for adoption."

There was a moment of silence.

"Trista, I'm sorry for going off on you like that. This whole thing just has me stressed like a motherfucker." Ash sighed.

"It's alright, I know how you feel. I'm fucking stressed out too." I replied.

"Well, I should be going. Call me if you find out anything."

"Will do."

"Okay...hey, Trista?"

"Yeah?"

"I just want you to know that whatever happens, you're still my best friend and I care about you so much."

"Ditto. You're a good friend, Ash."

"Thanks. Oh, and one more thing."

"What?"

"Will you still consider going on tour with us?"

I smiled. "Of course I will."

"Good, it wouldn't be fun unless you came along." 

"Haha, thanks...well, I'll see ya later."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone, went into my room, and flopped down on the bed.

God, I just want these next two weeks to be over.

************************************************************************************************

Oooh, now Ashley knows! Omfg, what's gonna happen?! xD

Okay, so I know the story is kinda dragging on, but I just wanted to add this so y'all could see Ashley's reaction. And I PROMISE in the next chapter, Trista will find out and the story will pick back up again....yeah....

Oh and btw, this song to the right is AWESOME (and I pretty much say that about every song I put on here, but it's true xD)!!! it's called "Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria and it sounds fucking badass!! Go listen to it, you won't regret it! :D --------------------------->

Well, that's all I gotta say, so bye!! <3

-BVBGirlLove

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 139 15
Love Andy Biersack and Black Veil Brides? Well this story if about Andy being bullied at school, and how he starts up Black Veil Brides. Andy Biersa...
3.8K 164 32
When Legacy finally finds tickets to a Black Veil Brides concert, she goes with her 4 best friends, Amity, Beth, Blake and Ross. The main reason she...
3.8K 98 7
Okay so basically I didn't ever plan on publishing this story so sorry if it is complete shit haha.... I am not joking. Warnings: cursing, self harm...
9.9K 244 34
Hope is not very average. She was bullied throughout her highschool years and is now about to make some of the most surprising and huge decisions eve...