♡ don't call me baby - fillie...

By mileven-marie

❝ baby, i- ❞ ❝ don't call me baby. ❞ ❝ bab- mills. ❞ where a teen girl falls in love with a curly-haired, fre... More

♡ 1
♡ 2
♡ 3
♡4
♡5
♡6
♡7
♡8
♡9
♡10
♡11
♡12
♡13
♡14
♡15
♡16-PT 1
♡16- PT 2
♡17
♡18
♡19
♡20
♡21
♡22 PT 1
♡22 PT 2
♡23
♡24
♡25
♡26
♡27
♡28
♡29
♡30
♡31
♡32
♡33
♡34
♡35
♡36
♡37
♡38
♡39
♡40
♡41
♡ 42
♡43
♡45
♡46
♡47
♡epilogue

♡44

2.3K 92 457
By mileven-marie

"through all of this without a kiss,
and i get through all of this without a kiss."

— 1,699 words

"mom, i don't want to move away!" millie cried, shoving her head into her hands.

"millie, we're leaving for like... two days." winona replied, shoving the bags into the trunk.

"but, i'm gonna miss finn!" she whined, holding ava's hand as she pouted.

"we're going to a five star hotel and you're still complaining, i can never make you girls happy." david complained, picking up the last bag and putting it in the trunk.

"i'm super happy, dad! like, i'm so thankful. but, i miss finn." millie said, leaning against the car door.

"you have a phone millie, text him. and put your sister in her car seat." winona spoke, entering the passengers seat.

"come on sadie, get in your baby seat." millie joked, making sadie look at her with the most disgusted face she could muster.

"you're so annoying." sadie rolled her eyes, getting in the car and putting on her seatbelt. millie grunted, picking up ava and strapping her up, sliding in next to her.

"turn up the music, mom."

"oh yes! i brought these CDS." winona smiled, pulling out CDS from her bag. slipping one in, the ABCS started playing, making ava and winona cheer.

"ava loves these." winona smiled, ava clapping her hands from behind her.

"what on earth." millie mumbled, sadie banging her head against the window.

"i want to go home!" sadie yelled, making david grunt. winona and ava still sang, clapping their hands happily.

"the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round! come on girls, sing!" winona grinned happily, making millie and sadie both feel bad.

"the wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town." millie and sadie sang quietly, wanting to jump out the car and tumble.

it was nine o'clock when millie was woken up by the chatter of her family, ava and winona getting ready for breakfast and david trying to find a breakfast spot. sadie was trying to find a cute bathing suit and a shop in the hotel, leaving millie alone. the girl hopped out of bed, taking a bath.

once getting out and wrapping the towel around her, she FaceTimed finn happily.

"hello?" finn yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"angel!" millie said happily, her expression changes from happy to confused in a second.

"who's that girl?" she asked, seeing the brown hair laying across finn's bed.

"what?" finn panicked, making millie feel the anger boil inside of her.

"i said whom the fuck is that girl?" millie spoke up, already knowing she was turning red from the anger piling up inside he.

"it's Britney bitch!" the 'girl' yelled, nick sitting up with a brown wig on his head.

"what the fuck." millie said, a smile growing on her face.

"goodmorning baby." finn smiled, pushing nick's head away.

"she's almost naked, get away!" finn yelled, shoving nick out his room.

"i have a towel." millie giggled, placing the phone to stand up. she looked around the cabinets which winona put her clothes in, pulling out a pair of jean shorts and a tied up black shirt.

"close your eyes." millie said, making finn cover his eyes and smile. millie chuckled, getting dressed, knowing finn wouldn't peak unless she told him to. and even if he did, it didn't matter to millie. but of course, he didn't. he wanted to respect millie, and if she didn't want him to see her naked, he wasn't going to violate her.

"white and black checkered vans or my black sandals?" she asked finn.

"white and black checkered vans." finn responded, running his fingers through his mop of curls.

"bun or curls? i was thinking curls." she spoke, eyeing herself in the mirror.

"curls." finn responded with a slight grin, looking at millie with so much love in his eyes.

"i'm gonna do a simple makeup look, cause i'm a beauty guru." millie said, pulling out the bag of makeup she brought.

"be a beauty guru! give me a makeup tutorial. end James Charles life." finn yelled from the phone, making millie laugh.

"hey guys! beauty mills makeup queen is here, and i'm gonna teach you guys how to be a bad bitch 101." millie joked, making random faces to finn. finn laughed, setting his phone up to stand as he fixed his bed.

he jokingly squealed, clapping his hands. "yes queen!" finn yelled, making millie cover her mouth to stop the giggles from coming.

"so since it's simple i'm gonna start of with just a little highlighter so i can be shining. shining shining shining shining yeaaa." she sang, twirling around as she applied to highlighter.

"you forgot your nose!" finn yelled, knowing how to apply makeup from the amount of times he watched makeup tutorials with millie.

"you're right! you're gonna take my spot as the queen of beauty gurus." millie said, making finn do the most horrendous kissy face millie had ever seen, but since it was finn, she thought it was lovely.

"next, i add some of my scented lip gloss, smells like strawberry and roses." millie spoke, making sure she applied to lipgloss right.

"and last, mascara so when i bat my eyelashes they'll look like i have a daddy long leg on my eye." millie said, making finn choke on the water he was drinking.

"shut the fuck up!" he said in between laughs, making millie giggle. "i'm not joking!" she laughed, finishing applying the mascara. she finally finished, fixing up the room before grabbing the phone.

"alright my mom is like continuously knocking on the- COMING MOM!- door, so i'll text you." millie said, making finn nod.

"text me right away because i have zero friends." finn smiled.

"okay, ugly boyfriend, i love you."

"alright, beautiful girlfriend, i love you."

"MILLIE BOBBY SINK!" winona yelled, making millie groan and run out the room quickly.

"we're late to breakfast." david spoke.

"sadie isn't even here." millie replied.

"because she is waiting for us at breakfast. hurry hurry!" winona exclaimed, picking ava up and placing her on her hip, quickly jogging out the room.

"your mother really is a mess." david joked, making millie giggle.

david slung an arm around her shoulder, the two walking as slowly as possible to get winona mad.

finally arriving at the small diner, millie pulled out her phone.

"no texting at dinner." david said.

"not dinner, it's breakfast." sadie responded, not looking up from her phone.

"wi- oh you too!" david groaned, seeing winona commenting about her friend's 'tasty wine' on Facebook, and ava watching some toy unboxing video.

david rolled his eyes, leaning back in his chair.

millie went to finn's contact, giggling at the name she had from when they started to date.

baby;
hi we're eating breakfast

my bitch❤️;
lovely
i miss you

baby;
i don't miss you

my bitch❤️;
😔😔😪😪 wtf beauty guru queen
you put me in such an uncomfortable
situation like

baby;
you know i'm not happy you
know that i'm trying

my bitch❤️;
I STILL MISS YOU
COME AND KISS ME AND CUDDLE ME
I NEED YOUR LOVE

baby;
clingy bitch

my bitch❤️;
sTOP FUCJCJC

baby;
jk i miss you more i wanna love uuu

my bitch❤️;
when you come home
we're going on a date because i love you
so much

baby;
my heart just went wHOOSH 💗

my bitch❤️;
wHOOSH basketball king

baby;
hehe u played basketball

my bitch❤️;
we do not speak about that era

baby;

MY BABY YOU ARE SO CUTE

my bitch❤️;
our date is canceled

baby;
Pls say sike

my bitch❤️;
tell sadie i called her a cunt

baby;
she said she hopes jacob saggytits
beats your ass

my bitch❤️;
she went too far wtf

baby;
LMAOAOAOA

my bitch❤️;
what happened to the bear he gave you

baby;
i named it jeff after u

my bitch❤️;
ew why do you have it

baby; 
i gave it to fillie
she ripped off its ear

my bitch❤️;
i love my daughter

baby;
my food is here bye

my bitch❤️;
is it good

baby;
i wanna marry it

my bitch❤️;
i wanna marry you
message was unsent

my bitch❤️;
yum

baby;
ITS SO GOOD IM INTEARS

my bitch❤️;
wait ARE THOSE RAISINS

baby;
ew no chocolate chips

my bitch❤️;
ok good i was gonna break up with
you

baby;
shut up

my bitch❤️;
okay my queen lord and savior

baby;
LMAO I HATE YOU
DAD IS TAKING MY PHOBD
AWAY BYE I LVOE YOU SO KUCH

my bitch❤️;
hi mr.sink

baby;
hello finn
she has you as 'my bitch'

my bitch❤️;
LMAOA
change it to 'my beautiful boyfriend'

baby;
okay

my bitch❤️;
thank you sir
we're watching the game when you
guys come back, correct?

name changed to 'my beautiful boyfriend'

baby;
of course 😤

my beautiful boyfriend;
awesome! see you then 😊
also i love that emoji

baby;
i tried to press a smiley face
i do not know what happened

"dad stop texting him!" millie groaned, shoving a piece of bacon in her mouth.

"your boyfriend is very funny." david smiles as he continued to text finn back and forth.

"why are you lying?" sadie spoke, making millie giggle and david glare at her.

"sadie, that was rude." he responded.

"yeah, i love finn!" ava said, taking a bite from her chicken tender.

"ava you love every boy you see." sadie rolled her eyes, making ava throw a fry at her, in which sadie caught with her mouth.

"thanks." sadie smiled, leaving ava in shock and millie a laughing mess.

breakfast was over, and the family went to the pool. ava and sadie argued to the point where sadie got shoved into 10 feet water, david having to go and save her. it was a mess, but millie couldn't have asked for a better family.

promised to update more often so two updates in a row!! tomorrow i'll try to update, and if i don't the next day i will.
this chapter was so like, cringe, but i loved it because it really shows the relationship between finn and millie and the whole family.

love you all sm!! ♡🤩🏹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 515 32
"You're not ugly, Mills." A voice speaks up. A voice I've only heard a few words come from all day. Finn. "Mills?" I giggle. "Sorry." "No it's ok. I...
35.3K 730 34
"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦"
18.3K 773 38
"You just fell in love with a player,but this time, the player likes you back"
153K 5K 44
❝one day we were best friends, the next we weren't ❞ trigger warning ; [co-planned]