♡44

"through all of this without a kiss,
and i get through all of this without a kiss."

— 1,699 words

"mom, i don't want to move away!" millie cried, shoving her head into her hands.

"millie, we're leaving for like... two days." winona replied, shoving the bags into the trunk.

"but, i'm gonna miss finn!" she whined, holding ava's hand as she pouted.

"we're going to a five star hotel and you're still complaining, i can never make you girls happy." david complained, picking up the last bag and putting it in the trunk.

"i'm super happy, dad! like, i'm so thankful. but, i miss finn." millie said, leaning against the car door.

"you have a phone millie, text him. and put your sister in her car seat." winona spoke, entering the passengers seat.

"come on sadie, get in your baby seat." millie joked, making sadie look at her with the most disgusted face she could muster.

"you're so annoying." sadie rolled her eyes, getting in the car and putting on her seatbelt. millie grunted, picking up ava and strapping her up, sliding in next to her.

"turn up the music, mom."

"oh yes! i brought these CDS." winona smiled, pulling out CDS from her bag. slipping one in, the ABCS started playing, making ava and winona cheer.

"ava loves these." winona smiled, ava clapping her hands from behind her.

"what on earth." millie mumbled, sadie banging her head against the window.

"i want to go home!" sadie yelled, making david grunt. winona and ava still sang, clapping their hands happily.

"the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round! come on girls, sing!" winona grinned happily, making millie and sadie both feel bad.

"the wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town." millie and sadie sang quietly, wanting to jump out the car and tumble.

it was nine o'clock when millie was woken up by the chatter of her family, ava and winona getting ready for breakfast and david trying to find a breakfast spot. sadie was trying to find a cute bathing suit and a shop in the hotel, leaving millie alone. the girl hopped out of bed, taking a bath.

once getting out and wrapping the towel around her, she FaceTimed finn happily.

"hello?" finn yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"angel!" millie said happily, her expression changes from happy to confused in a second.

"who's that girl?" she asked, seeing the brown hair laying across finn's bed.

"what?" finn panicked, making millie feel the anger boil inside of her.

"i said whom the fuck is that girl?" millie spoke up, already knowing she was turning red from the anger piling up inside he.

"it's Britney bitch!" the 'girl' yelled, nick sitting up with a brown wig on his head.

"what the fuck." millie said, a smile growing on her face.

"goodmorning baby." finn smiled, pushing nick's head away.

"she's almost naked, get away!" finn yelled, shoving nick out his room.