♡27

[filler filler filler, yuck.]

—671 words

the sound of rocks being thrown at a window what was made millie jolt awake. she let out a yawn before rubbing her eyes, turning to face sadie who stood up. sadie opened the door, rolling her eyes. "millie, your dumb boyfriend is waiting for you. hurry up, he's annoying as fuck." sadie groaned, dragging herself back to bed.

millie smiled, looking out the window and nodding at finn. she changed into sweats and a jacket, pulling on her sneakers and climbing out the window. "jump." finn whispered, making millie try to climb back up into her room. "shit shit shit, i'm gonna fall." she whispered back, her legs dangling from the small balcony.

finally, she jumped, falling into finn's loving arms. finn ended up stumbling but held onto millie. millie smiled softly, poking his cheek.

"oops." millie mumbled, smiling.

"hi..." finn whispered back.

she grasped his arm and the two ran, trying to find a place to stay. millie realized it wasn't so late, only eleven so there was about an hour until an ice cream shop a block away closed. "ice cream." she spoke, looking up and finn who hummed, nodding slightly. she held onto his hand and dragged him towards the ice cream shop. "hi!" she chirped as she entered the shop, turning to face the moody teenager that rolled his eyes at the happy girl.

finn tensed up, millie already knew finn was going to get aggravated with the moody boy. millie squeezed his hand, which helped him calm down. after ordering, millie looked over at the cashier and smiled, "here you go." she grinned, sliding a couple extra dollars to the boy.

finn's eyebrows knitted together, "fuck no!" he whisper-yelled as they sat to eat. millie just giggled, taking a lick from her chocolate ice cream. "you're too nice. you were so sarcastic, now you're a soft baby. well, my soft baby." finn smiled, continuing to eat his ice cream cone. millie blushed lightly, trying to hide her face by turning the other direction. with a chuckle finn spoke up again, "blushing, cute. we've been together for four months, thought you'll bs used to it by now."

"i'm never gonna get used to your flirtatious comments, they suck so much it always pains me to listen to them. disgusting, really." she joked, taking a bite from her WAFFLE cone. finn laughed, shaking his head at the younger girl. "like you." he joked back, making millie grin.

soon enough, the young boy told the two it was closing hours which led millie to wave and step out, still holding onto finn's larger hand. the two walked around the streets, millie of course having to dance around and make the sound of roblox character dying every two seconds.

"OOF." she yelled out, realizing how loud she was and bringing her hands to her mouth. finn just laughed, bending over with his hands on his knees. together, they continued to make the noise until reaching her home.

"oof." he whispered in her ears which made her giggle. "goodnight finnie, i love you." she smiled, kissing him for a couple of seconds. finn smiled once they pulled away, looking around and finding a ladder her and sadie used to climb their treehouse. placing it against her balcony, she climbed up.

"i love you!" he mouthed which made millie blush, again. she blew him a kiss, jokingly sticking up the middle finger and entering her room. she closed the balcony door/window, watching finn put the ladder where it belonged. and with that, he ran.

millie laid in bed, waiting for the message that finn got home safely. finally, she did.

finnie🙃; i'm home

millie; good, sleep well

millie; ugly

finnie🙃; says you. go to sleep dork.

mills placed her phone on her counter, making sure it was charging before placing her head back on her pillow. that was quite a night, but she enjoyed herself. finn always knew how to make her happy.