♡20

[there will be kissing but nothing more. just thought you should know for anyone under 13. they are all 17, so nobody is very very young.💛]

—1,183 words

"he was just a dick and i knew it! got me going mad sitting in this chair!" the three girls sang loudly, picking out outfits. rowan let millie pick an outfit out for her, dancing around millie's room happily.

"this one, you're gonna look amazing." millie yelled over the music, throwing the outfit to rowan who quickly put it on. millie gasped, clapping her hands. "absolutely perfect." she smiled, nodding her head at the girl who looked at herself in the mirror. millie straightened and slicked her hair, and did a simple but cute makeup look.

millie then turned around, picking an outfit out for sadie as sadie picked one out for her

millie then turned around, picking an outfit out for sadie as sadie picked one out for her. right as she found one for sadie she heard the doorbell ring and fillie bark. she jumped up running to the door. she opened the door, looking at finn who leaned on her doorframe. he eyed her, looking at her up and down and then smiling. "cute shorts." he grinned, entering the home. millie just looked down, mentally cursing at herself. the shorts were velvet baby pink shorts that were a little too short for her liking, the white crop-top also showed off more skin, making herself annoyed with herself.

"really funny." she spoke, rolling her eyes. she picked up fillie's things like her toys and food, passing it to finn. she put fillie's leash on before opening the door for him. she ran barefoot to his car, entering the puppy in the backseat. finn followed behind her, entering everything in. "so i'll see you later?" he questioned, opening the car door for himself. "yea, see you later." she said, turning around and running up the steps. finn watched her, entering the car once she reached inside. millie looked the door, a smile on her lips. she scurried up the steps, passing the outfit she picked out to sadie.

the girls did each other's makeup and rowan did their hair, nodding when they looked perfect.

the girls began to take pictures, and doing a bunch of stupid things around the house

the girls began to take pictures, and doing a bunch of stupid things around the house. rowan was like their newest best friend, she was a wonderful add on to the 'sadie and millie take on the world'. it finally hit eight, making the girls enter millie's car. they were going to pick up the rest of the girls who all waited for them at grace's house.

ayla, rowan, and maddie were in the middle, iris, jazmine, and grace in the back. the girls, now piled into the car chattered on about the party and how much fun they were going to have. after twenty minutes of driving they arrived to blair's mansion, since her parents were rich. they all gasped at the sight, jumping out the car and entering the party. right as they walked in the smell of alcohol hit their nostrils, sweat in there somewhere too. maddie and grace went to gaten and noah to talk. iris and jazmine left to go to a room. ayla went to go chat with some boys from a band she was creating. now it was millie, sadie, and rowan. they each grabbed a drink, sipping on it.

rowan was pulled away by corey, dancing to the pop song that played in the background. millie and sadie giggled as rowan's eyes widened. caleb came over, beginning to talk to the two girls. "hey, can i take her to dance? you come too, let's party." caleb yelled over the music, making millie decline quickly. she told them to go on, and she went to get another drink. she dipped her drink into a red mixture, which was 'pure fuel.'

she sipped, the alcohol hitting her right away. she continued to drink before bumping into finn. "hiiiii." she smiled drunkly, sipping on more of her drink. finn too, drank from the same drink, smirking at the smaller girl. "hey." he spoke back, placing his empty cup on a counter. "dance with me." millie yelled, grasping his hand and pulling him to the middle. she held his hand as she danced, wrapping one arm around his neck. he smiled, placing a hand on her hip and dancing to the beat of the song.

drunk millie was wild, that was for sure. and drunk millie definitely wasn't thinking when she pressed her lips against finn's. finn smiled against her lip, pulling her closer as he kissed the girl. even though he was drunk, he knew he missed her lips more than anything. he pushed her to the nearest wall, pushing past people who looked at the broken up couple making out.

he pressed one hand against the wall and the other held onto her waist. "i missed you so much." millie whispered against his lips, and she felt a smile grow on his lips. lila watched from afar, recording every single thing that was happening. finn grasped her hand, pulling her up the stairs. he entered a room and once he saw it was empty he closed it, making sure to lock it. again, he kissed her, leaning against the wall. "jump." he said against her lips, picking her up once she jumped up. once she did he held her, kissing all over her face with made her giggle sweetly.

"gorgeous." he mumbled, smiling at the girl he grown to love. he walked backward on the bed, falling on the bed. millie laid down on him, kissing down to his neck. slowly, she took off his shirt, and from there, millie's whole world flipped.

millie woke up to soft snores, and she turned her head to see finn laying, an arm wrapped around her waist. she let out a gasp, her breathing quicken. "no no no no." she mumbled, slowly getting off the bed. she felt the tears start at the corner of her eyes, she grabbed her shoes. she unlocked the door, running out the door.

millie; where are you sadie

millie; hurry please i need you

millie; fuck sadie

millie; answer

millie; SADIE PICK UP PLEASE I NEED YOU

she typed a bunch more before sadie responded saying she was at caleb and on her way to pick her up. rowan came down the stairs, gasping when she saw the crying girl. she pulled her in a hug, wiping the tears that cascaded down her cheeks. they ran out the door when sadie left her a message, saying she was outside. entering the car, she let out full on sobs. rowan and sadie looked at each other, then turning to face millie.

"mills, my love, chill please! what happened?" sadie asked, pulling off her seatbelt and leaning to wipe the crying girl's tears. rowan looked over, worry on her face as millie cried.

"i kissed finn after what he did."

[HAPPY NEW YEARS!! anyways, crazy yes. this chapter was wild. i'm writing the next chapter right now so it'll be posted in an hour or two! 💛]