♡34

"your love is bright as ever, even in the shadows."

—886 words

"you're cute, i'm cuter though."

"shut up noah, i'm trying to finish this project." millie groaned, playfully shoving noah. "now, finish your part before i go downstairs and cuddle your brother." millie grinned, typing up the last paragraph.

"evan is ugly and he hates you, as do i but i'm not ugly." noah responded, throwing his book bag across the room, hitting millie on the arm.

"you piece of ass!" she shrieked, making noah giggle and question her choice of words. "piece of ass, love it." noah mumbled, turning on his shuffle playlist.

"cause baby i'm fragile, fragile, fragile. cause baby i'm fragile, fragile, fragile. oh, oh, oh!" noah sang, pulling millie up to dance with him. and together, the best friends yelled out song lyrics and danced around instead of finishing homework.

"hey now, go finish your part of the project before i pinch you." millie spoke, making noah look at her weirdly. "wow! pinch me, ugly. i'm so scared." noah responded with an eye roll, making millie groan and pushed him towards his homework.

"you suck, i don't wanna do homework!" noah whined, throwing himself back onto his bed. "and i don't want to fail! why did i even pick you? i could have picked like... sadie. wait no, she doesn't do anything either. i could have picked iris!" millie complained, yanking noah's laptop and typing his part up.

noah grinned, snuggled up to millie's side and reading what she wrote. "blah blah blah, boring. order me food, please." noah whined, laying his head on millie's lap.

"you're actually so damn annoying, noah. fuck off!" she joked, trying her best to make noah's part perfect, since she couldn't fail this class. with a groan, noah stood up and pulled on his shoes and coat, tossing millie's hers.

"we're going out, bitch." he spoke happily, wrapping a scarf around his neck. millie closed his laptop shut, sliding her coat on and stepping down the stairs. "we'll be back, mom! love you, not you evan!" noah yelled, making millie roll her eyes playfully.

"i love you evan, you're the cute brother." millie spoke to the toddler, poking his nose before stumbling out the house. the two ran to the park, hand in hand, or more like noah dragging her.

"i'm tireddddd." millie whined, continuing to run to the park. "i'm tired of you, hurry up!" the small boy yelled, seeing the park close by. he dragged millie, making her run faster, and making millie complain more often. entering the park, he let out a soft squeal when he saw the swings.

millie smiled at the boy, admiring him, because the love she had for him was like no other. sitting herself on the swing, she swung back and forth with a smile on her face. "this is fun, being with you is fun." millie grinned, and noah smiled back happily. he struggled to swing, which made millie laugh loudly because he was a 'baby.' she hopped off the swing, beginning to push him.

"if i stay here, would you come back." millie sang softly, pushing him.

"hey, little fuck, stop pushing so hard. also, keep singing you sound good. but stop being so rough, piece of shit!" noah yelled, swinging his arms back to hit millie in the face. millie gasped, pushing the swing as hard as possible. noah fell off, making millie laugh loudly.

catching her off guard, he grabbed her by the foot and dragged her down into the snow. noah laugh out a loud laugh, which sounded more like screaming, but millie too laughed loudly. the both of them shrieked, laying in snow and kicking their kicks repeatedly.

"you're crazy." millie smiled as she calmed down.

"yea yea, you too." noah grinned, hopping up and running to the monkey bars, which millie of course squealed, chasing after him excitedly.

"i love monkey bars!" she continued to squeal, making noah cringe. "shut your mouth, you're so loud." he complained, making millie shove him.

"baby kiss me, before they turn the lights off. baby love me lights out." millie sang happily, dancing around her room as finn watched with a grin.

"wow, you're so cute." finn chuckled, laying down in a position in which his chin sat upon his chin.

"in the darkest night hour, i'll search through the crowd. your face is all that i see, baby love me lights out." she sang before she hopped onto the bed, snuggling up to finn's side.

finn pressed a kiss to her forehead, picking her up and placing her on his lap. millie laid her head on his chest. "has jack talked to you about noah?" millie questioned him, closing her eyes.

"hm, not telling you." finn responded, making millie pout. "b-but, finnie." she groaned, making finn shrug.

"sorry, angel." finn chuckled, laying down and bringing millie down with him. he pulled her closer, placing his head on her shoulder.

"good or bad?" millie asked, making finn chuckle.

"good, mills, good." he mumbled. millie sighed happily, "a ship." she whispered, grasping finn's hand into hers.

"us? i know." he joked, millie nodding. "yea, us." she smiled, moving around until she got the blanket placed over hers and finn's body.

"night, ugly."

"night, baby."