♡19

[rowan blanchard will be part of the story because she's the cutest baby who deserves love and appreciation! anyways, hope you guys enjoy. 💛]

—1,512 words

"maybe i came on too strong

maybe i waited too long

maybe i played my cards wrong

oh, just a little bit wrong

baby i apologize for it "

millie smiled at what she wrote so far, closing her book. she stood up from her bed, slipping it into her bag. she stood up, slinging her PINK bag over her shoulder, with a fake smile she entered the kitchen, wrapping an arm around winona. "morning." she said, sitting down and beginning to eat the Frosted Flakes winona poured for her. she chewed, talking to winona about school. "yea! my teachers are nice, i made a couple new friends. they're sweethearts." millie said, looking over at sadie who walked in.

"mom, can millie and i go to a get together my friend, blair is throwing? it's her birthday and she's having a dinner." sadie said, beginning to dig into her cereal. "uh, sure, but david and i are taking ava to the beach and staying at a hotel, do you guys want to stay home?" winona asked, preparing ava's lunchbox. millie shook her head but sadie spoke up, "yep! sounds good mom!" sadie grinned, grabbing millie's hand and running out.

millie turned to sadie as they drove to pick up the other girls. "what the fuck? i don't want to go to blair's party, and dinner? you're a damn liar!" millie said, a grin playing on her lips. (tag you're it! LMAO oops.) sadie just smiled, stopping in front of grace's house, the two girls hopping in. maddie smiled, starting to talk right away.

"you're going to the party today?" maddie asked, typing away on her phone as she spoke to the girls. "sadly, yea." millie responded, pulling out her phone. still, she followed finn so when she saw his picture on Instagram her heart fluttered.

 still, she followed finn so when she saw his picture on Instagram her heart fluttered

irisapatow, jazminexmarie, and 8,467 others liked this post.
finnwolfhardofficial; what if i do mean it?

567 people commented on this post

jackdgrazer; wow my mom is a snACKfkfkck

finnwolfhardofficial; @ jackdgrazer #fack beautiful babyboy

lilalilac; holy 💋😍

finnwolfhardxxx; babyboy 🐚

milliebobbybrown; then show me you do

millie pressed send, sliding her phone in her pocket. she turned around to see maddie reading over her shoulder, giggling. "fillie." grace whispered to maddie, making millie roll her eyes. "is dead." millie said, making grace gasp and maddie cough violently