If I Only Knew (A One Directi...

By Harrys_Dimples1998

How does it feel like moving to a new place where you have never been before? Or what about starting a new li... More

London Here We Come
Exploring
The Wedding
Meeting One Direction
The Next Day
Clean Up
The Game
The Game (Continue)
The Park
Date With Harry
Date With Harry (Part 2)
Night With The Boys
Awkward
Splash!
Good News
Drama!
Contest Time
Meeting Danielle and Eleanor!
Shopping!
The Brits
Regret
Same Mistakes
Same Mistakes Part 2
Leaving
Apologies
Confession
Truth or Dare
Time Square
Trouble
Back In London
Surprises
The Plan
Are You Sure It's Gonna Work?
Late Night Adventures
I Love You
Author's Note

New York

5.5K 93 6
By Harrys_Dimples1998

Harry's P.O.V

 "C'mon! were gonna be late!" Liam shouted as he hauled his two suitcases behind him.

I looked at my watch that was hanging on my left wrist, my eyes widened when it read '6:10pm'

"Shit" I hissed. We were suppose to be at the Airport at 6:30pm to catch our plane for New York.

As I managed my way down the stairs with a medium sized luggage and my backpack, I watched Niall struggling to carry his bag while stuffing his mouth with a burger. When Niall told me that he got us tickets, I thought that we would only be staying for two days or so. He shocked me when he announced that we were going to be staying there for a week and a half.

"Niall! Your fat ass is sitting on my phone" Zayn hissed as we squeezed our way inside the van. Paul hurried us inside since we only had 15 minutes left till the plane takes off.

I was getting more and more nervous by the second. I guess Louis noticed cause he patted my back while giving me a caring smile.

"Everything's gonna be alright mate! Don't worry" He grinned.

"I hope so" I sighed.

We quickly grabbed our luggage's and made our way towards the VIP section of the Airport where the private jets were.

"Now boys, you best behave. Your fans have no clue you guys are on your way to New York, so try your best not to be seen. I've booked your rooms at a hotel near Time Square so everything's set" Paul assured us.

Just as we were about to leave, Paul quickly gripped my wrist and pulled me back a bit.

"Harry, make sure you do everything for Hannah ok? Don't let me down" Paul spoke sternly.

"I won't. I promise" I smiled before waving and joining the rest of the lads.

-

"Ughhh, I hate long plane rides" Louis whined as we got inside the private jet.

"Shut up Louis" Liam chuckled.

"So, you excited?" Zayn softly spoke as he sat next to me.

"More like nervous" I breathed.

"Don't worry" He smiled.

As the plane softly shook after leaving the ground, I found myself staring into the ceiling. Something I usually do when I'm nervous. I thought about how I was going to apologize to Hannah. How I was going to win her back.

I let out a loud sigh as I ran my fingers though my tangled curls. I slowly closed my eyes thinking of Hannah. Oh how I miss her. I miss her angelic voice, her beautiful smile. Her soft touch, her rose like lips as it crashes against my own. Her wonderful laugh that sounds like music to my ears and her gorgeous eyes. I could just stare into those beautiful hazel eyes of hers for days and days and not get bored one bit. I just miss her so much. If this is how my life is like without her just 3 simple days, I don't know how my entire life would be like without her, the emptiness that I have inside me when she's not near me. The pain I had to go through knowing that she's no longer mine slowly, but painfully kills me.

My eyelids grew heavier and heavier by the second as I slowly drifted to sleep.

-

Hannah's P.O.V

"WELCOME HOME!" Adela screamed as we finally reached her apartment.

Adela was absolutely gorgeous and was only a year older than me. She was about 5'3 or 5'4. I also envy her for having such gorgeous hair and big eyes. She was really pretty and fit too since she does a lot of sports.

I couldn't help but smile, I missed this place way too much. Since Adela was practically like a sister to me, we spent most of our days together, going shopping, watching movies and all the usual. If we weren't together, we'd either call or text each other. You could say that we were inseparable.

"Here, let's put all your stuff in your room first before we do anything else" she smiled as I followed her up the stairs leading to the bedrooms.

The smell of Vanilla greeted me as I opened the guest room. This was where I would usually crash in when I still lived here.

"C'mon, we have ALOOOOT of catching up to do" She squealed after dropping my bags near the bed and practically dragging me down the stairs and to the couch.

"Ughhhh, there's nothing to really talk about" I sighed while sitting down.

"What the hell are you talking about? You've been to London. There's hot British boys there stupid" She playfully slapped my arm making the two of us giggle.

"What do want to know?" I finally gave in.

"One Direction!!!" She shrieked making me winced.

"Can you stop screaming? My god!" I chuckled.

"Who cares. Tell me about Niall, Ohh god, can I just have him in my bed?" She whined.

"Adela, calm your tits!" I giggled.

"Fag! now tell me how delightful Niall looks" She grins.

This why I love this chick. We can be completely honest with each other without having to worry about impressing anyone.

"Well, his Irish charms can really get you" I winked making her squeal.

"Ohh god, and when he eats! His stomach is like a black hole I swear, It'll devour anything" I chuckled.

"OH MY GOD! were fucking destined to be" She giggled.

"Yeah" I sighed.

I really do miss the boys. I wonder if they knew I left already.

"Soooo," She softly spoke.

Shit. I knew exactly where she's going with this. I looked into her eyes and I could already tell what was about to come out of her mouth next.

"What happened between you and Harry?" She asked with concern and worry written all over her face.

I sighed.

"H-he cheated on me" I bit my lip trying to hold back the tears that were begging to be released.

"How did you know?" She softly spoke while patting my back.

"Because, I saw them, with my own eyes" I whispered as I let the tears finally escape.

"Hannah," She quickly came over and hugged me while tracing circles on my back.

"Bu-but," I paused wiping the tears away.

"But what?" She questioned.

"Zayn told me, tha-that it was all a misunderstanding." My voice cracked.

She looked at me with confusion.

"Th-the girl, the one that I spotted Harry kissing, she forced herself onto Harry right when I walked in. He didn't kiss her" I sobbed as my vision became more blurry as the tears covered my sight.

"So if it was all a mistake, why did you break up with Harry?" She asked.

"I didn't break up with him! I just wanted to get things straight first before I can face him" I sighed.

She just nodded.

"Besides, he doesn't even know that I left" I muttered.

"WHAAAAT? You left without saying goodbye?"  She screamed again.

"Yeah. It was kind of a last minute idea" I chucked.

"You retard! You do know that he's gonna chase after you" She smirked.

"I doubt he'd do that. Your just saying that so you'll have an excuse to snog Niall" I winked making her blush.

For the first time in days, I was actually happy again. I gave Adela a hug. Having her by my side again really comforted me. She knew exactly what to do when I'm upset.

"Stay right there. I'll get ice-cream" She grinned.

"Ok, You want me to pick out a movie?" I laughed.

"Sure." She shouted.

She came back just in time when I picked out a movie.

"What are we watching?" She asked while giving me a tub of Ben & Jerry's

"Friends with Benefits" I smirked as I held the disk up.

"You wanna invite Monica?" She suggested.

"Yes!" I squealed.

You see, Monica was another good friend of ours. But ever since she got accepted at a college that was quite far away from here, we don't see each other that much. On the weekends though, she stays over at her family's which was quite close to where Adela's apartment is.

"I'll ring her right now" Adela chirped as she fished her phone out of her back pocket.

-

*RING RING RING*

"Ooooh, that must be Monica!" Adela squealed as she jumped to open the door.

"Where is she? Where?" Monica's voice echoed through Adela's whole living room as she continued to shout.

"Hello to you too!" I smiled.

Monica was definitely beautiful. She has very tan skin with matching beautiful brown eyes but looks almost hazel when in the daylight. She's around 5'3 and the oldest since she's 19. Her brown hair flows perfectly below her shoulders and has a very charming smile.

I stood up to hug her but immediately tackled me to the ground as she attacked me into a bear hug.

"I've missed you soo much" She squealed after finally letting me go.

"I've missed you too" I chuckled lol

"Sooo, movie night?" She smirked.

"Damn right!" Adela and I screamed in unison.

-

We were 30 minutes into the movie, when the doorbell suddenly rang.

The three of us glance at each other with confused looks.

"Did someone order pizza without telling me?" Adela giggled as she asked.

Monica and I both shook our heads saying no.

"Then who the hell is at my door at 9:25pm at night?" She asked.

Once again we both shook our heads before I m

ade the first move to opening the door.

-

Harry's P.O.V

"Haz? Wake up lad" I heard Niall's accent.

I blinked my eyes a few times as it adjusted to the light before standing up.

"Were here already?" I asked while yawning.

"Yeah." The four body chorused.

We made our way to the baggage claim to collect our bags. As we did, we slipped in our shades to keep cover. We received a few weird looks as we made our way through the moving bags.

When we finally collected all our bags, we walked towards the exit looking for the cab Paul told us to look for.

When I spotted the guy holding a paper with our names on it, I rushed towards him with the boys following me.

We gave him the piece of paper that Hannah's sister wrote on where she said Hannah will be staying with her friend.

Each second that passed, my made my heart beat pump faster. I had a lot of 'what ifs' going through my mind at the moment. What if Hannah doesn't want to talk to me? What if she doesn't want to take me back? What if she moved on?

"Harry! You think to much" Louis chuckled.

"I'm just nervous Lou" I sighed.

"Don't be. Everything's gonna be alright" He assured me with a smile.

As the cab pulled to a stop, my heart beat began to beat fast again. My hands began to sweat, my stomach turned.

"C'mon lad, times a tickin" Niall chirped as he jumped out of the car with the boys following him.

I pulled out my luggage's and headed up the stair that lead to an apartment.

"Aileen said that she's in room 5D on the 8th floor" Liam spoke as we made our way through the elevator.

I breathed heavily as the elevator slowly moved it's way through the 8th floor.

"Well, this is it" Zayn spoke as he knocked on the door.

I heard a few movements inside before the door flung open.

-

Hannah's P.O.V

Since Adela and Monica were too chicken to get the door, I got it myself.

As I opened the door, I soon regretted it.

There in front of me, stood 5 similar figures. We must've stood there for a minute before Louis coughed making me jump a little.

"HANNAH!" Louis shrieked as he picked me up and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Lou, put me down" I giggled.

"So, are you gonna let us in? Or..." Liam chuckled.

"I don't know, this isn't my apartment. You have to convince my friend first" I giggled as I called for Adela.

"Who's at the do-" She stopped right on her tracks as she saw the 5 boys in front of her door.

"Uhmmmm, Can we come in?" Niall smiled as he made his way towards her for a hand shake.

"Ye-yeah" She grinned shaking his hand.

As I looked back at the door, my eyes quickly froze as I saw the curly headed boy staring right at me. I tried my best to look away but I just couldn't, it felt like my eyes weighed a ton.

"Hi." He softly spoke, his husky voice filling my ears.

"Hey" I stuttered still looking at him.

"How ar-" Harry started but was cut off.

I heard a loud scream coming from the inside which quickly snapped my gaze of Harry and rushed into the living room.

"Ohh myyyy god." Monica stuttered as she scanned the boys.

"Hello love" Louis chirped.

"Hey, I'm Zayn" Zayn grinned as he introduced himself to Monica.

I giggled as I watched Monica shake his hand.

My laughter quickly stopped when I left a hand on my shoulder.

"Hannah, can we talk?" He whispered as his lips almost touched my ear.

-

WOOHOO! :) Hello my lovely's <3 How did you guys like this one? I've added a few new people onto here. They'll be sticking around for a while lol.

Soooooo, what do you thinks gonna happen?

Will Hannah go back with Harry?

Comment down your ideas:) I love reading your guys/ comments and feedback!

Will update soon!

Bye lovely's! Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 71 9
MHAxDBS Izuku Midoriya's world was shattered in an instant. On that tragic day he would awaken a power that no one could compare to. Watch as Izuku...
669K 33.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.1K 137 41
Luke thought that spending time in his quiet hometown would help him mentally recover after his drug addiction nearly killed him. It was small enough...
33K 579 57
Bradley Simpson and Luna stone have known each other since they were kids when brad moved in her neighborhood . They've been best friends for 12 yea...