Red Flowers Of Love [Fukase X...

By Fukase_Satoshit_13

Vflower is a not so-popular-Vocaloid from the Voice Synthesizer called VOCALOID 3 Vocaloids study when they'r... More

Author's Note
🌸Chapter 1❌
🌸Chapter 2❌
🌸Chapter 3❌
🌸Chapter 4❌
🌸Chapter 5❌
🌸Chapter 6❌
🌸Chapter 7❌
🌸Chapter 8❌
🌸Chapter 9❌
❌Chapter 11🌸
❌Chapter 12🌸
❌Chapter 13🌸
❌Chapter 14🌸
❌Chapter 15🌸
❌Chapter 16🌸
❌Chapter 17🌸
❌Chapter⚠18🌸
❌Chapter 19🌸
❌Chapter 20🌸
🌸Chapter 21❌
🌸Chapter 22❌
🌸Chapter⚠23❌
🌸Chapter 24❌
🌸Chapter 25❌
🌸Chapter 26❌
🌸Chapter 27❌
❌🌸SPECIAL GREETINGS🌸❌
🌸Chapter 28❌
🌸Chapter 29❌
🌸Chapter 30❌
❌Chapter 31🌸
❌Chapter 32🌸
❌Chapter 33🌸
❌Chapter 34🌸
We're Sorry

🌸Chapter 10❌

765 16 1
By Fukase_Satoshit_13

-Fukase's POV-

Oh Shit what will I say? "I-I...I want to..have is..." Okay its akward. I need to find a way to stop this uhh...

"Wait, you got Strawberry cream at your mouth." I pointed at my mouth.

"Hmm?" "I said you have strawberry tint at your mouth." "Oh." And she wiped the wrong part. "No I mean here." I kept on pointing at mines but she always wipe the wrong part.

"Nevermind." I picked up a tissue paper and reached for her to wipe the cream off. She is blushing. I think even I is blushing...

After eating, we walked around the mall to kill boredom. We were passing through random places. I looked at her for a second and there is she, just looking around while walking with me.

I dont want to lose her that's why our hands are intertwined with each other. The place is over crowded.

I looked at the giant clock. -5:30am- well its about Noon time.

We later walked over a place which caught Vflower's attention. She is smiling while she is looking at it. Being stuck, I walked beside her and looked at the place. The Vocaloid Arcade... So she likes games. 'Keep that in mind Fukase'

She ran in which made our hands break the lock. She is giggling. "Wait Flower! You'll get lost!" I ran after her.

Inside the said place. Is about tons of games that you will not really get bored.

One of them is the basketball ring, 5 Crane games which has Stuffs inside.

A 3D Game of Tekken or Street Fighters which you will use joysticks.

There are also 'Whack the Utauloids' but I noticed that Vflower became a bit dissapointed with this one.

There is also a Game where you will push the button to let the tiny rubberball fall into a numbered socket. And whatever number you get, that'll be the number of your Prize Tickets.

There is also some Project Diva related games but instead of using PSP/PS3 Keys, they use Electric Drums, Keyboard and Guitar.

But the game that attracts me the most. Is the game where there are keys on the ground to step on to match the codes on the screen. And its not just simple. You are also tasked to hold a stick like detector because you also need to copy the MMD moves in the screen.

-Later-

We bought 150 Tokens and divided it into two parts. The prize wasn't that big tho. After parting, Vflower quickly ran into one of the Street fighting stall.

In that game, I mostly lose since I'm just a beginner. I am using 'Ken' as my Avatar and I think she's using 'Cammy'. If not her, its 'Sakura'.

"Yey!" She mostly shout when she knows she won against me. But I know that this time, I will win.

-Critical Hit-

-You Won-

"Yes! I won Flower!" "Nee nee I still have more wins that you. She stuck her tongue out. "Hey that's my thing." I also stuck mines out and we laughed along.

She next played the crane game. I'm just standing beside her. watching every effort she's making for that... White Teddy Bear which has a red ribbon around its neck, red hat and a red cane. Eeeh why do it looks like me!?

She later gave up. "Nah lets try the other games." I went to the machine and inserted a token there. "Eh Fukase, no need." She tried to pull me away but I pointed the crane to the bear.

Once it fished it, Dropping it into the serving hole. Vflower's eyes widen as she hug my shoulder which made me blush. Oh God...

"H-how did you do that?" I just smiled at her sweetly and gave her the Teddy bear. She hugged it so tight. Sheesh she's cute "Secret."

When our tokens are near to be consumed or used at different types of games. We decided to head at the Dance Floor. Each game/Song costs 5 tokens since yeah. Its one of the greatest games over there.

We both inserted 5 Tokens in two Coin Socket since we will be using the 2 player mode.

-Start Game-
-Song-

This made me stop clicking using the ground pads. "Vflower, any song suggestions?" "Fade pwease! By Dex and Daina!" I nodded at this and quickly searched the song in the screen.

The intro is great. But when MMD Characters are about to dance. Vflower motioned me to go ahead to sing the first stanza. Well I do understand since Dex sang the first Stanza.

(A/N: Here is how the song went trough. Its the best to listen to the song FADE by Dex and Daina or watch the MMD to get the best experience. I dont know if there's really a Vflower and Fukase cover but lets gets to the flow! OwO)

(Fukase:) They say I don't belong here
You're staring me down
I pray that I'll disappear
But I dont hear any sound

Erase me from your mind
I'll just be a memory
And we'll be broken hearted like how it should be

(Vflower:) Reach out
And don't grab the wrong hand
I am waiting

(Both:) Rip me to shreds, tear my heart out
I am toxic, I'm a fall out
Say your farewells and cut me out
Without a doubt I'm a monster now

Ooh-Whoa-oh-oh Oh
Ooh-Whoa-oh-oh Oh
Ooh-Whoa-oh-oh
I'm falling to the ground

Rip me to shreds, tear my heart out
Fade away into the...
(Vflower:) ...Crowd

Battle ready for combat
Tears stream down my face
You say I'm holding you back
And with time I'll be replaced

Erase me from your mind
I'll just be a memory
And we'll be broken hearted like how it should be

(Fukase:) Hold tight
I'll be fine that I know
Just don't let go

(Both:) Rip me to shreds, tear my heart out
I am toxic, I'm a fall out
Say your farewells and cut me out
Without a doubt I'm a monster now

Ooh-Whoa-oh-oh Oh
Ooh-Whoa-oh-oh Oh
Ooh-Whoa-oh-oh
I'm falling to the ground

Rip me to shreds, tear my heart out
Fade away into the...
(Fukase:) ...Crowd

(Both:) The curtains are drawn
To open old wounds
Its our finale
Come not a moment too soon

So just say your lines
I know you'll hate mines
Its not the first time
That we'll be fine

(Fukase:) Rip me to shreds, tear my heart out
I am toxic, I'm a fall out
Say your farewells and cut me out
Without a doubt I'm a monster now

(Both:) Rip me to shreds, tear my heart out
I am toxic, I'm a fall out
Say your farewells and cut me out
Without a doubt I'm a monster now

Ooh-Whoa-oh-oh Oh
Ooh-Whoa-oh-oh Oh
Ooh-Whoa-oh-oh
I'm falling to the ground

Rip me to shreds, tear my heart out
Fade away into the crowd

Oh

-------------------------
A/N: Sorry if the Chapter is like a shortcut or whatever. The original got erased which made me dissapointed. But good thing, I memorized the story...But I think I missed some parts. If I could remember. This chapter reached about 1200+ and let me fix it up...

Fun Fact: I'm suppose to use the song "The Lost One's Weeping" by Rin but bruhh I can't find its english trans so yeah.

Next is I tried "WILDFIRE!!!" then "Caramel Heaven" by Gumi but Its hard to use the duet style on them...

But tell me trought the comments if you liked the song OwO"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 50 12
Boredom leads a pair of teens to seek out friends online, but neither of them expected how quickly they would grow attached to each other. Cover art...
20.2K 1.1K 30
What is that building, seperated so far from civilization? Is it already abandoned, for which reason its walls start to crumble? Oliver knows the ans...
22.9K 558 37
Fukase was moving in and getting used to people but felt lonely. He'd do his best to smile but he needed someone to understand him. He tried making f...
3.1K 73 45
(under major construction) Lil people with big Issues. Having fun and all that jazz is great! But when things turn south...will they make it?