Marrying The Beast

By officialgizellex

Suzette can't seem to find the money she needs to give herself and the people around her a good life. Blayze... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The end (not really)
EXCITING NEWS

Chapter 3

10.8K 361 37
By officialgizellex

I head back to the loud building I watch as people prepare to leave. I clock out and run to the back and grab the kids. I look for my coworkers Dumb and Dumber aka Erick and Matthew. They each grabbed a twin and I grab the baby and they help me put them in the car. I thank them and drove home. I park the car in the parking deck and turned off the car. I feel my throat getting a big ball in it and feel my eyes start to water. My vision becomes blurry and I feel the hot tears start to roll on my cheeks to my chin to my neck.

I sat in the car crying silently. I can't believe I'm about to lose this job how am I going to tell Abigail what am I going to do. I quickly suck it up.

Crying doesn't solve problems it only wastes time and shows that you are weak.

I listen to the voice in my head wipe my tears and exit the car. I wake up the twins and had to hush their whining so that they could walk to the elevator. I enter the lobby and Tyson was there with his friend Devin. I whisper-yell with my cheeks still wet and my eyes still puffy and red from crying earlier, how embarrassing. "Why are you in the lobby you need to be sleeping you have school tomorrow more like in 4 hours."

He grabs one of the twins shushing them while Devin grabbed another. They each escort me in the elevator and we shoot up to our floor. I start to pull out the house key from my purse and the boys stood there with the kids in hand saying nothing. Thank God. We arrive on our floor and I open the door to see a tired Abigail sleeping on the couch. I quietly turn off the lamplight while the boys put the twins in their bed. I grab Genesis and put her in her crib. I lay on the bed and feel my eyelids start to droop. I try to fight it so I can take a shower and brush my teeth but the tiredness pinned me to my bed and the last thing I feel is a tear sliding down my left cheek.

Beep! Beep! Beep! What the hell is that loud noise? Beep! Beep! Beep! Go away! Beep! Beep! I crack an eye open to see my ceiling. I turn my head in the direction of the noise and see my IPhone vibrating and ringing on my nightstand. I groan and sit up feeling very angry that I have been woken up from my slumber. I turn my body to the crib to see the baby gone. I rush of panic goes through me but it fades away when I hear Tyson outside of my room hushing and cooing the baby. I check the time while shutting the alarm off. Ah, it's 8:00 am I think to myself while putting it back on the nightstand. I get up but stop dead in my tracks. I turn around again and pick up my phone Holy crap! It's 8 am! I scream and run to the bathroom. I close the bathroom door and start to strip while turning on the shower head for the water can warm up.

I hear my bedroom door open and Abigail voice booms through the room. "Hey, are you okay?" I yell out "No it's 8 and I have to be at work at 9!" I tell her everything that had happened last night all while showering, washing my face, brushing my teeth fixing my hair, and dressing my myself for work. When I finally stop speaking and moving around like a wild woman she sighs and stands up from where she was sitting on my bed. "Your boss called from the restaurant and left a message, um someone told her to fire you but she said she wouldn't do that because you're her best worker and he said she better or else and she said she would suspend you for 2 months."

I look at Abigail ashamed and try to hold back my tears. I don't want her to see my tears. I say in a shaky voice "I should have just let him treat me like shit but no I had to open my mouth I'm sorry Abigail." She hugs me and lets me rest my head on her shoulder. She's pretty tall so she has to bend down to hug me. "Shhh it's okay you told him the truth he's in the wrong here."

I look up at her and said "Don't tell Tyson not until he's out of school for summer vacation. I need him to concentrate on his finals and then we can tell him so that he can get a job this summer to help out as we told him." She nods and gives me a small smile. "You know it's okay to cry." I say mostly to myself "Don't cry tears are a weakness. Don't cry tears make you weak." I say this to myself every time I feel like crying or when I cry so I can stop. Crying won't solve the problem or get the work done no need to waste minutes or seconds crying when those minutes and seconds can be used to solve the problem.

I rush out of the room and grab my keys and a banana. Tyson hands me a toast with avocado spread on top. I thank him and kiss the twins on the head. "Behave at school okay and Tyson please I am begging you to stay out of trouble at school please finish strong your future depends on it." Tyson moves his hand in a getaway motion. "I'll behave, well, I'll try anyway." I roll my eyes and say "Please try. Bye, everyone." I hear them all say bye before I close the door. I head to the elevator push the button to star 1 which is the lobby floor and wait. Gosh, I hate elevators, the doors open and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I run out from the death trap aka the elevator and run out of the building waving at Rose the cleaning lady. I see my Uber and climb in. I tell him to take me to Starbucks and he starts to drive. I pull out my travel sized mirror and check myself. I put in chapstick and begin to eat. I drink some water that I found in my backpack and drink my 5-hour energy boost to get me through somewhat of the day.

The Uber pulls up to the coffee shop and I step out thanking him. I turn towards the building and head inside. It's 8:57 am, I made it just in time. I say good morning to Zac and dump my stuff in my locker. I head to the coffee machine and prepare my 9:05 customer orders. I look at the clock to see it's 9:00. I watch as our manager opens the doors and people flood in to get their morning dose of coffee. I begin to make the Featured Dark Roast Coffee and prepare to make another drink by pulling out the ingredients. I hear people behind me placing in their orders and I feel a boost of energy go through my body like a wave. I quickly make the other two coffees and prepare the other customers orders as well.

I make three more drinks after the other two I made and gave the customers their orders. I hear the sound of the door jingles go through my ear. I look up to see my 9:05 at the door bringing attention to himself on purpose. Chris spots me and heads my way but behind him is the man who got me suspended for two months. Blazye Wilton. Even the name disgusts me. It makes me want to punch a hole in the wall even worse stick needles in my eyes so I don't have to see his arrogant face. I put on a fake myself and say through my teeth. "Morning Chris didn't know you brought a friend." He looks over his shoulder and says, "Suzette I always bring a friend you just never see him because he has been examining you for the past week and a half the other times he just stays in the car." I know my mouth was ajar because what he just said was beyond me. "What did you just say?" I say pointing a finger at him and narrowing my eyes at him. "You're telling me your "friend" who got me suspended from my other job has been stalking me."

He smiles and says, "Yes." Yes, he said yes with a smile. Is he not hearing himself. I hand him his Featured Dark Roast and Caffè Americano with four shots and say "Here's your drinks sir of a good day." I turn around and leave him there. He is no longer on my acquaintance list. I head to the coffee machine but my shoulder is tapped. I turn around to see my manager and he says "Suzette you need to go sit over there with those two men." I look where he is pointing and look at him like he is crazy. "I'm not sitting over their with those whack jobs. I'm working." I turn to leave but my manager says "They said you might say that and said you have no choice since you have no job here anymore." I turn around and I look at my manager making sure he sees my anger all over my face. "I'm fired. My manager bottoms apple moves roughly as he swallows. "I'm sorry Suzette but I can't lose my job." I storm past him mumbling a fine and head to the table.

I approach the table and say, "What do you need from me so badly to the point you had my boss fire me." Chris smiles and says "Take a seat pancake." I look at Chris and say "No thank you I prefer to stand." He shrugs and says "Whatever I'm just trying to make this easier for you but if you want to be tough about it I'll let Blayze here tell you." I look at Blayze and he sets down his cup of coffee. I can tell it's the Featured Dark Roast. He stands up and says "Let's move to the back." I have no choice but to follow these men to the back where there's no people are and only a window and three chairs. I look at the pile of books we have here in the coffee shop and imagine teenage me in the library reading away not worrying about bills and mouths to feed.

I continue to stand while the boys sit down. I cross my arms pop my hip out and tap my foot. Blayze looks at me and then back at Chris then back at me. Chris motions with his head at me. I roll my eyes and say "Out with it please I have places to be." Blayze looks at me and says, "Not really you have no job to go to till tomorrow night and you only have one class today at five in the evening so you have plenty of time." I look at him not hiding my petrified expression. I sit down on the chair and look at him making sure he sees my pissed face. "How do you know that? Have you been stalking me?" I look at Chris to see him mouthing told you. I look at Blayze and begin to stand up pointing at him in disgust "How dare you! Get away from me!" I begin to leave but Blayze calmly says, "I will get your ass kicked out of school if you don't sit your ass down in this chair Miss Harper. I turn around and at this point, I'm fuming with rage. "I'm leaving and if you dare try anything I will take your ass to court." Chris grabs my arm and says "Suzette listen okay hear us out, please. I know you are mad at him for invading your privacy but everything was done legally." Great, everything was done legally, or was it? "How do I know you are not lying?" Chris pulls out a folder and says, "Everything you need to know is here." I sit back down and grab the folder. I open it to see a picture of me and my information. I see other documents and I pretend I know what I'm reading but I don't.

"You can stop pretending you know what those papers are saying."

I look up at Blayze and glare at him. "I need you to be my fake wife."

I choke on my own saliva. This man said what?! "What!?" He looks at me with no expression whatsoever and repeats, "I want you to be my fake wife. We need to get your ears checked. You seem to repeat and say what after everything someone says. Your past medical history doesn't say anything here about a hearing issue." I snarl at him, "I don't have a hearing problem. Aren't you hearing the craziness coming out of your mouth? You must be the one with the hearing problem. You want me to be your fake wife. I don't even know you."

"Why do you even need to know me?" I look at him like the stupidest thing on this planet. "I sign those marriage papers it's like giving my soul to the devil." Chris gives a light laugh, "He's more like a Beast really not a devil." I look at him and say "I wasn't referring to him as a devil I must really hate a person to call them a devil. I don't hate people and I most definitely don't call people the devil's name that's cruel and evil. He's more like a beast as you say." Blayze clears his throat causing my attention to be directed at him. "You will not be my fake wife without some type of payment in return." I look at him trying to keep my expression blank. I wonder what type of payment he's willing to give. I think about my college tuition, the children's private school fees, later college funds, paying off my parent's house would be great, also helping my brother pay for his college tuition.

I bring myself out of my thoughts and say, "I don't want your money. I don't want to be your fake wife and I most definitely don't want to see you ever again. Now if you excuse me." I stand up to leave and I hear him say, "I'll pay you one million dollars." I keep walking. No Suzette don't you even dare fall into that trap. "Two million dollars." I stop and look around to see if anyone heard that. No one is looking in my direction or the boys behind me. I slowly turn around looking at Blayze sitting there with a satisfied expression plastered all over his face. The urge to feel his cheek against my hand as I slap that expression off his face is tempting. I slowly walk back to the table with a smile on my face and take a seat. I look at Blayze in the eyes and say with a smile, "I don't care if you give me a billion dollars I will not marry you."

I drop my smile and I stand up preparing to dramatically walk away with my pride and my dignity. I am not going to just pounce on this man offer because he has money. Marriage is a serious matter and miss using it is not pleasing to me. I need the money, yes, but I will find a way to get money without giving up myself to that prick. I grab my stuff from the locker room and head out into the hot California sun. I begin to walk to Barnes and Noble my safe haven. As I walk, I feel the hot sun hitting on me and beads of sweat starting to form out of my sweat glands. I put my hand over my eyes and squint up to see the Barnes and Noble sign. I smile in relief and cross the street to the Barnes and Noble. I enter feeling the cold AC hitting my skin causing my sweat glands to close shut and goosebumps to form on my bare legs and my bare arms.

I head to the Young Adult section and roam the isles. My mind roams free whenever I'm in the bookstore. My mouth waters of the thought of a fresh new bought book in my hand. Whenever I read a book I feel all of reality slip away and I enter a world of assassins, warriors, princesses, Fayes, Wizards, highschool fairytales and so much more. I let the words on the pages guide me through the character story and whenever I close the book I always feel at ease but not as at ease when I read a good Bible text to get me through the day. I pick the YA Mystery One of Us Is Lying. I sit down on one of the sofa chairs and begin to read. I let myself get sucked into this world of these students in detention and watching their lives change within a couple chapters.

I continue to read for who knows how long but I'm taken out of my happy place to see four pairs of legs covered in black pants. My eyes begin to roam upwards until my eyes land on Blayze and Chris faces. I'm taken by surprise. Not knowing how long they were standing there.

"You gotta be kidding me." I stand up with the book still in hand and head to the check out to pay for the book. I turn around to see them following and see people pointing and gawking at them. I walk faster and make it to the checkout. I see Mrs. Daisy and say, "Good morning Mrs. Daisy." Daisy laughs and said, "You've done it again sweetie. It's already 4: 15 pm." I feel my eyes widen and I look up the clock and sure enough, it was already fifteen past four. "Oh crap! I have a class at five this evening." She sighs a dramatic sigh, "Then I better get you all set and ready to go." She rings up the book and tells me my final price and I pull out my wallet to get my cash.

"So which one is your boyfriend?" I look at her confused but then realized that Blayze and Chris are standing right next to me. I then quickly say shaking my head no furiously, "Yeah no still single Mrs. Daisy." I give the exact amount of payment and grab my bag and wave goodbye while sprinting to the door. I start to dial for an Uber when my phone is snatched from my hand. I look to see Chris holding it all while smirking at me. I put my hand out and say "Give me my phone Chris, please." He looks at Blayze then back at me. "No can do pancake." I let out a frustrated sound out of my mouth and say, "Why can't you just leave me alone."

"We waited for you for hours in that book store. Jeez, woman how can you read that long without eating?" Chris asks me eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

Blayze starts to walk to a limo and Chris starts to push me in it. I then say "If you push me in this car I'm going to scream you are kidnapping me." Chris laughs and says while pushing me into the limo, "No your not." I hate to say it but yeah he's right I'm not going to scream out kidnap. I sit in front of Blayze and Chris. Blayze looks at me and says, "I need a fake wife my reasons are none of your concern. I just need you for a year no more no less. If you agree I will give you two million dollars after the divorce papers are signed at the end of the year. If you sign these papers.." He pulls out a folder from his laptop bag and continues to speak, "You will be signing a legalized document. In these papers are the requirements." He throws the folder at me and I catch without a struggle. Rude much I think. I open the document to see the title of the document, Blayze Wilton Contract. I roll my eyes and begin to read the first rule.

Below are the rules and terms that the client and boss will apply by:

1. The client will agree that all terms that are required on this list remain confidential.

2. Each party shall be expected to give affectionate actions to the public. Example's, kissing, holding hands, hugging, kisses on the cheek, kisses on hand etc.

3. Each party shall not tell their fellow friends, family, or other people about each other's lives.

4. The client will not tell anyone about Wilton's personal life or any type of information that involves Wilton's business.

5. Both parties will have a choice to have sexual activity with one another. This will include vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, fingering or hand jobs, and dry humping or genital rubbing.

What the hell? Is he secretly Christian Gray?!

6. If each party agrees to have a sexual relationship, both parties must keep sexual life confidential.

7. If each party agrees to have a sexual relationship, both parties must get checked by a doctor chosen by Mr. Wilton for infections or life-threatening diseases such as HIV, AIDS, Herpes etc.

8. If parties do not agree to have a sexual relationship both parties must not threaten or force either party to do any type of sexual activity. If this is ignored and disobeyed each party is allowed to sue.

9. If parties do not agree to have a sexual relationship both parties must get checked by a doctor chosen by Mr. Wilton for infections or life-threatening diseases such as HIV, AIDS, Herpes etc.

I start to roam over the list and skipping around since there were over 50 rules. My eyes roam over each page. I could feel my stomach getting all knotted up and I start to feel queasy. My eyes stop rapidly roaming over the rules when number 45 catches my attention.

45. The client will obey any instructions given by Mr. Wiltion and only Mr. Wilton.

I look up at Blayze making sure he sees the distasteful expression on my face, "I refuse to do these things. I refuse to be your wife." "Fake wife," Blayze says. "I don't care." Blayze looks at me hard and says, "Your pride is going to ruin those kids chances of having the funds to have a future. I thought you were trying to help them not yourself." As I much as I dislike this man he was kind of right. I am letting my pride get in the way of me getting some easy money. All I have to do is sit still and look pretty. A trophy wife basically. "I'm not even trophy wife material." Blayze looks at me with no expression and says "I know your not but you see people expect me to settle with a caucasian 5'8 blonde woman. You, however, have none of these traits and will fool the world into thinking that I have fallen in love with the unordinary. I know you'll never love me and that just makes you more suitable for this assignment."

"Dude, seriously..." Chris breaths out in dissatisfaction.

I felt this bang of hurt when he said unordinary like I was some unknown species. I brush it off and look up at Blayze. My eyes meet his and I start to fill uncomfortable in my seat. "Hasn't anyone told you it's rude to stare." I glare at him hoping that will stop him from continuing to look at me with those blue piercing eyes. Or are they green? Maybe both?

"Has anyone told you that...." I stop him mid-sentence and say, "Let me at least think about it." Blayze nods and says "Fine you have until tomorrow at 12:00 pm. We will meet you at my office to sign the papers." I nod saying nothing already regretting my answer. The limo stops and I look out to see my school. I turn to him and back out the window. Chris says, "Have fun in the class pancake." I tell him to shut up and I step out the limo. I watch it leave and I turn around and head to my class. I enter the building and speed walk to my class on the third floor.

I enter the classroom to see people have already arrived. I take my usual seat on the right of the room fourth-row seat two. I lay the document on the pullout desk and scan through it. I see the part of intimacy and I feel my heart start to pound. I let out a sigh of relief when it says I have a chose to be intimate or not. Thank God! I'm taken out of my thoughts when I hear someone speak, "Are you a beaver? Cuz dam." I look up knowing exactly who it is. I see Eliot smiling down at me and I smile back. He takes a seat and I tuck away the document and pull out my book and laptop. I turn to him and say, "You must be a banana because I find you appealing." He laughs and says, "Good one Suzette. Oh, I have another one. Did you just fart because you blow me away." I burst out laughing covering my mouth to muffle the sounds. "Ew Eliot but a good one." Our professor enters and we quiet down to hear out lecture of the day. I jot down my notes totally forgetting about my problem with Blayze until class ended.

Me and Elliot walk out of class and head outside. As we do so we chat about movies, new music, and the charity event I'm planning with my youth at church. We say our goodbyes and I get in my Uber and head home. I look out the window watching the sunset. Every time I see the sunset I feel like I'm watching a new beginning taking place. Something about sunsets always brings joy and hope to me. It's like a reminder that when the sun comes out again it'll be a new day with second chances and another chance to make things right. I look at my backpack on the floor and think about the contract. Maybe it's not a bad idea. I do need the money, especially for the kids.

Arrive at my complex and exit the vehicle. I wave hello to Rose and enter the death trap. I press my floor button and feel myself become light headed. Gosh, I hate these things. When the elevator opens on my floor I run out and head to my apartment. As I fiddle with the doorknob my stomach lets out a big gurgling noise. I step in and head to the kitchen placing my stuff on the chair. I say my hellos and see the leftover pizza all warmed up for me. I grab it and begin to eat the cheesy goodness.

"How was school?" Harmony looks at me and smiles, "It was good I got a A plus on my reading final." I smile and say, "I am very proud of you." Harry clears his throat and says, "I got my history project back. They gave me a 100%." I sit down next to Tyson and say to Harry, "Good job Harry I'm happy for you." He smiles showing his bottom missing teeth. I look at Tyson and say, "How was your day?" He sighs and says, "It was good. I have a project this summer and it's a test grade and it's for twelfth grade too." I swallow my food and say "You'll survive. Is it a partner assignment." He nods and says, "They assigned us our partners and I got this girl named Emily." I look at him and say, "Please don't tell me its a s e x partner." I spelled out the word sex so the little ones wouldn't know. Tyson kiss his teeth and says, "No I would never dare do it with her she's the nerd of the school."

I roll my eyes at him and say, "There is nothing wrong with an intelligent girl." I stand up and grab everyone's plates and dish and tell them to get ready for bed. I check their homework to see it is completed and I enter the living room to see Abigail watching tv. I see the baby fast asleep in the play pin and I turn to Abigail. "Someone wants me to be their fake wife and they are going to pay me 2 million dollars." Abigail spits out her drink and looks at me. I give her the documents and tell her everything from me getting fired to Blayze chasing me down and me meeting him tomorrow to sign the papers.

"He gave me his number and everything," I say. I pull out my laptop and search him up. "Holy crap!" says Abigail. "He's so damn hot. I'll marry him in a second." I ignore her and see all the awards he has received. He's won entrepreneur of the year, hottest bachelor and other awards I don't even know. All I know he's won the arrogant bastard award on my list. "Wow, he is really rich Suzette." I continue looking at the screen and say, "I know, to think I am going to marry this guy is beyond me."

Abigail looks at me all shocked and says, "Are you really going to go through with this. I sigh and say, "We need this money. You are doing enough by letting me and the kids stay here but I need to start planning for their futures college is not cheap and my brother and parents need this money. I'll be glad to give you some if you need it. She grabs my hands and says, "Is that what you really want to do?" I shake my head no but I say, "It's not what I want anymore it's what these kids need and their needs and my family needs come before my own."

She smiles and hugs me and I reply back by hugging her too. "Suzette I will be here for you okay just be careful with this. Don't forget your needs matter too okay." I nod and say, "I guess it's official I'm going to marry Blayze Wilton aka the Beast."

Don't forget to like, comment, and share.

lots of love (lol)

Gizelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 96.8K 50
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved Andrew Henderson is ready to take the next step in the industry. He's about to make a deal with...
649K 21K 37
He looks at me now, his gray eyes staring at me intensely. Love me! I wanted to tell him. Choose me! I wanted to say. But he's engaged, and he's gett...
32.1K 1.1K 97
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
38K 1K 45
Book #1 He's a hot, arrogant and a CEO with a jawline that could cut DIAMONDS!!💎 She's stunning, smart, and funny, but naive assistant. What happen...