Seoul Men's Academy [EXO fanf...

By JaeKnight

Park Jiyeon studies at one of the prestigious all-girls' schools in Korea-Seoul Women's Academy. But a sudden... More

Seoul Men's Academy
001: Fire
002: Pack
003: Seoul Men's Academy
004: Meet EXO
005: Ice Cold
006: Lords
008: Ponytail-ed
009: A Day With Him
010: Unease
READ THIS IMPORTANT
011: Instant Popularity
012: Pageant
013: After Party
014: Mr. Froggy
015: Partners
016: 6 Hours
xvii. The Date (?)
xviii. Date
xix. Sunday
020: Jealous or Not
021: Gloomy Jiyeon
022: After Exams
023: Mr Steal Your Girl
024: COLD WIND
027: Exo's Dorm
026: Friday Night
027: Thunderous Music Fest
028: What is Love
029: Final Day
030: The Hypocrites

007: United Nations Week

774 25 6
By JaeKnight

Chapter 7: United Nations Week

It's been a week since the students from Seoul Women's Academy transferred to its twin school. And somehow, most of them have adjusted with the atmosphere with the boys and all.

"Everyone," Suho, who's at the front, tried to attract everyone's attention, but no one seems to listen to him. "Hey kids!" Now most of the class were listening to him, except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "Baekyeol!!" Suho shouted at the two-making them face Suho with a blunt face.

"Hahahaha!!" Everyone laughs at the two, and also teased them.

"Ya~ JUNMYEON-nie, why do you have to call us that?" Baekhyun emphasized Suho's real name to get revenge. However, no one laughed with his joke except for Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Everyone stared at them, and they both just said, "Kkaebsong."

Suho grinned, and continued on what he was saying, "This week will be a busy week since it will be United Nations."

"D.O," everyone started to call D.O, the girls has no clue why are they calling out D.O's name.

"Ya!" Suho once again slammed the board to catch everyone's attention. "So, as we all know, by the end of the week it's all about the Kitchen Battle."

Everyone felt the excitement already even by just Suho's announcement since there's another event at their school, and furthermore, they're with their new classmates.

"But before we choose the 5 chefs who'll cook, let's assign first who'll compete for slogan-making, poster-making, and essay. And there's also a new segment for our usual United Nations week." Suho seems to wait for a question 'what', but it's more like that they are waiting for Suho to spill the new segment of the competition. "Since we have girls as our new classmates... the faculty decided to have a pageant-which will be the new main event of the week. "

"Heol~"

"Waa~"

"Daebak."

"Jinjja?"

"And of course, the rest will be assigned to build the booths," Suho added. "And the country we are going to represent is the Philippines," Suho folded the paper he was reading and faced his classmates.

"Uhh... I don't really have any idea what's in the Philippines," D.O said.

"One thing's for sure," Kris said, "It's really hot there." And he rolled his eyes.

"But it's a beautiful country," Jiyeon shared.

"Have you been there?" Chen asked Jiyeon.

"Yep. People there are nice, not cold and rude," Jiyeon emphasized to make Luhan hear her statement. And people get what Jiyeon was trying to say, and they just chuckled.

"Have you been to Bora-bora?" Chanyeol excitedly asked.

Jiyeon's eyes sparkled when she heard the name, "YES! I've been there. Have you? It's so pretty, isn't it?"

"Waa~ That's daebak, I've been wanting to go-" Chanyeol was cut when Sehun speak.

"Ya Ya Ya~ Will you stop talking? And don't talk about Boracay in front of us," Sehun said, obviously jealous of Jiyeon who's been there.

"So, shall we have an elimination to slogan, poster-making and essay?" Suho suggested.

"No~ it will be a waste of time," Kai said as he leans his back to his chair with depression.

Suho faced the girls and said, "Do you agree with that?" All of them nod. "Ok, so let's just choose the best among these segments."

Suho took the whiteboard marker and wrote the word 'slogan-making'. "So, who wants to volunteer to do the slogan-making contest?"

Sehun raised his hand and said, "Na (me)."

"Aigoo... never," Suho ignored Sehun's hand and looks for another one.

"Boram!" Eunjung exclaimed. "She's the best in Korean in our school."

"Boram-ssi, can you do it?" Suho asked Boram.

"I guess so," Boram just shrugged, and added, "But I'll do my very best."

"All right, Boram's for slogan," Suho said as he was writing Boram's name at the board. "So, who's up for poster making."

Kris smirked, crossed his arms, and leans his back to the chair confidently, and said, "Of course, it's me."

Before every guy could react, Qri threw a piece of paper at Kris head, making him to jolt. "Ah Bo-ya?! [what the hell]" Kris jumped out from his chair and and faced Qri.

"Aigoo... will you look at the picture you drew last week? You're the worst!" Qri rolled her eyes to the front, and placed her head on her hands that's sitting on the table.

"Of course, it will be Chen," Tao said, rolling his eyes. He added, "He always compete for our class since first year."

"Chen it is," Suho said and wrote Chen's name on the board. He faced his classmates and asked, "Essay?"

Everyone exchange looks with each other and said altogether, "Luhan."

Luhan shows no reaction and keeps on playing his phone.

"So, who will be competing for our kitchen battle? Of course, D.O will be in it, who else?" Suho asked.

"Me!" Chen raised his hand.

"Uh... But you can't join 2 contests this year because we have new classmates, and we should give them the opportunity to join other contest," Suho explained.

"Oohh."

"So any of the girls wants to join the kitchen battle contest?" Suho asked the girls.

"Pst," Jiyeon whistled to Hyomin and both Hyomin and Lay turned their heads to Jiyeon. "Join them. You love cooking," Jiyeon mouthed to Hyomin.

Then Hyomin poked Eunjung, who's in front of her, "You wanna cook?"

"But I don't know any Filipino foods," Eunjung replied.

"Me neither, but I think it would be fun," Hyomin gave Eunjung an encouraging smile to make her join.

"You think so?" Eunjung asked for an assured answer.

"Yes, c'mon let's join." Eunjung nodded at what Hyomin said.

Hyomin raised her hand and said, "Eunjung and I will join."

"Alright, we got two girls," Suho wrote their names. "Who else?"

"Me!" Tao raised his hands, however, D.O pull his hand down immediately. And Tao reacted, "Wae?"

"What 'wae'?" D.O said sarcastically. "You're not much of a big help. You always steal ingredients for your stomach." And Tao just pouted.

"Chanyeol wants to join," Chanyeol volunteers as he raised his hand in the air.

"Lay, don't you want to join?" Suho asked Lay, since there is only one more slot for the contest.

"Sure," he said.

"And lastly," Suho closed the lid of his pen, and lean his arms on the table. "Who are our muse and escort?"

Baekhyun suddenly raised his hand with a grin on his face. Most of them were thinking the same-Baekhyun will be their escort. However, he said, "Qri and Kris-QrIs."

"Haha... that's a good one," Chanyeol commented.

"NO!" Qri and Kris both stood up at once.

"I can be the escort, but she can't be the muse. No in a hell way," he crossed his arms as he went back to his seat.

"Me either," Qri rolled her eyes and return to her seat.

Then, Baekhyun pointed at Kai with a wider grin on his face, holding himself from laughing. "Kai-Kai would be for the perfect role... haha... he's a dark kid. And most Filipinos have dark skin! Hahahaha!"

Everyone starts laughing with Baekhyun's statement.

"Y-YA!!!!!" Kai eyed Baekhyun with an annoyed look on his face. "Tao's also dark!"

"Yeah~ but you're darker!" Baekhyun teased Kai.

"So, does everyone agree that Kai to be the male representative of this class?" Suho asked, and everyone nods. "So who's the muse?"

Kai suddenly came up with something from his mind, "Wait, wait, wait," he stood up from his position and went to the from. "I will take the role as the male representative if Jiyeon would be my muse."

"MO?![what?!]" Jiyeon dropped her jaw.

Jiyeon walks alone at the hallway with desperation on her shoulders. Because she has no choice but to agree with Kai, and because her classmates forced her to do it. She has no experience in pageant contests, but she had experience performing in front of many people.

Today is her first day in dance class. And she's alone going to the dance studio since none of her friends sign up for this class.

"Waa~ You ready?" Suddenly, someone behind Jiyeon spoke to her. And it was Kai.

"Why are you here?" Jiyeon simply asked Kai.

"To give you a head's up," Kai smiled, but Jiyeon was confused. "All boys will look to every girl who came in the dance studio."

And Jiyeon was alarmed by that, she really doesn't want that kind of attention-where most people are looking at her, it really bothers her.

"If you find them creepy, well yes, they are creeps," Kai lied. The boys were never creepy, they just want to meet the girls. But, Jiyeon believe on every word that Kai said.

They saw the room where some people were coming in and out from the room. And you can say that there are many members at this class. When they finally entered the room, Kai was right-some boys from every corner stared at them. Since Jiyeon doesn't know where to sit, she just followed where Kai will be sitting. They both sat on the floor, leaning on the mirror.

"Say Kai, who's the best dancer here?" Jiyeon asked Kai as her eyes were wandering around the studio. The studio's really big than she was expecting.

"Me," he bluntly said as he was tying his shoelaces.

"Aigoo," Jiyeon smacked Kai on his head.

"Ya! What's that for?" Kai rubbed his head.

"For serious? Who?"

"Aish... Why don't you believe me?" Then suddenly a guy who's really tall and have broad biceps with two friends behind him stood in front of Kai and Jiyeon. "Ya! Lee Kiseop, tell her I'm the best dancer here."

"Bo?? Who told you that?" Kiseop said, making Jiyeon grin.

"He's just jealous," Kai whispered to Jiyeon. But Kiseop heard him clearly.

"What 'jealous'? Jealous of this?" he suddenly firmed up his biceps.

'Wow, that's handsome,'Jiyeon thought.

"Aiyooo... What are you doing here anyway?" Kai cuts them to the point.

"We want to meet your friend," Kiseop and his friends smiled to Jiyeon, and Jiyeon returned his smile.

"What if I say: I don't want to? What are you going to do about it-" Kai was cut.

Jiyeon stood up from her position and hand her hand to Kiseop, "Annyeong, I'm Park Jiyeon."

Kiseop smiled and said, "I'm Lee Kiseop."

"I'm Mark," a guy from behind him hands his hand over Jiyeon, as well as the other friend.

"And I'm Hoya."

"Annyeong, nice to meet you," Jiyeon bowed to them and after that, they went to their own corner.

Jiyeon returned to her seat next to Kai, and Kai was just glaring at her.

"What? It's just a friendly meeting," Jiyeon defend herself even if Kai didn't say anything.

"Waa~ You must be already inlove with that Kiseop," Kai rolled his eyes. Then Jiyeon, who was drinking her water, suddenly spilled some of her water and gulped. She looked at the bottle if there was something wrong with her water, but there was none.

She looked at Kai-who looks like he's angry to the whole world. And she felt something was wrong. She faced Kai. And Kai felt like Jiyeon was looking at him that's why she also faces Jiyeon.

Jiyeon narrows her eyes towards to Kai, "Hokshi... Neo joha hanya? [Perhaps... Do you like me?]"

===================================

THE NOTE: Sorry for being a country-biased xD. I'm sorry if I'm making the story fast. Truth be told, this is the first time I'm writing a High school story. I usually write college stories. So ironic that I love to write college stories even though I just graduated from High school xD.

If you want to download the whole ID album. CLick the external link :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
308K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
757K 35.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
887K 41K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one