Mr. Mafia and Miss. Troublema...

η”± TheDaydreamer99

🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐 But someone grabbed me from my arm and make me turned around. It was him. "Why did you get o... ζ›΄ε€š

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46
Chapter 47.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 48.

3K 118 6
η”± TheDaydreamer99

🤓 Writer's POV 🤓

Riya and Marriah sat with other middle level manager. Riya wants to make as many as friends possible on her first day.

Victoria and her group approached them.

"Hi Riya. Can we sit here with you", Victoria greeted Riya with a smug look. Riya sensed that, something is going to happen here.

"So how's your first day of work?", They asked her.

"Perfect", was Riya's reply.

"Why are you eating with them Riya, you shouldn't be eating with middle level manager's. It's a shame even as a secretary, Victoria doesn't sit with them. But you, Mr. Romanov gave you top level post still your are eating with them", one of Victoria friend spoke.

"Excuse me. What do you mean with eating with middle level manager's", Marriah yelled at Victoria friend's.

"Don't get me wrong Marriah but that's true. Top level workers have class. With you don't have. You are just lucky that you being appointed as Riya's p.a otherwise you were just spare staff", Victoria spoke.

"Oh shut up. You are insulting me and my friends", Marriah yelled at Victoria.

"If you have so much irritation with eating with us. Then why are you here. Get lost", Marriah snapped at Victoria.

"Marriah stay in your limit. Don't you forget what i can do with you", Victoria snapped at Marriah.

Marriah got up from her seat.

"You are just only taking undue advantage of being Mr. Romanov p.a nothing much. You bully your fellow workers, you accuse them with false charge and spread rumours. Accept it Victoria you're just jealous that no one is paying attention at you", Marriah sneered.

"Marriah calm down", Riya said.

"Exactly Marriah you should calm down otherwise nothing will work in your favour", Victoria friend smirked.

"Victoria i think you should take a leave now", Riya spoke calmly with Victoria.

"What?", Victoria expression suddenly turn sour.

"Yes, i want you take leave. You spoiled everyone's mood", Riya replied calmly.

"But Riya you should eat with us, not with them", Victoria started being polite.

"Look Riya i know them very well. They are being innocent from surface but internally they are one who cause chaos in office. They blackmail their superior for fulfilling different demand. Why do you Marriah will bring you here on your first day? They will make friends with you and at the end they will be the one stab you at your back. You will become their source for fulfilling their undue wishes", Victoria explained Riya  why she shouldn't get involved with middle levels.

Riya listened to Victoria carefully.

"Are you talking about yourself?", Riya said to Victoria.

"What do you mean with that?", Victoria shot back.

"Victoria i am not kid. I know how to handle office politics. I know difference in a healthy friendship and toxic one. So, let me be the one judge whom should i make my friend or not. And you being the owner's p.a i didn't expected such a behaviour of you towards your fellow colleagues. Infact you are also one of them. It's high time that as a advisor i will suggest changes in corporate governance", Riya replied bluntly.

"Changes", Victoria's eyes wide opened from fear.

"Exactly and you", pointed towards Victoria

"Will be charges for abuse of power and creating hostile work environment", Riya replied with authority in her voice.

"No you won't do that. Even if you did. Edgar will never remove me from his p.a position", Victoria smug.

"Oh really. Why do you think that Mr. Romanov will never do that?", Riya asked her crossing her hands.

Victoria smirked.

"You know Riya man's have needs. And from past five years i am fulfilling all his needs", Riya understood with Victoria is implying, but she also trust on Edgar and his words.

"Oh really, you are fulfilling his  need from past five years, what kind of need your are implying here. Can you enlighten me on this please", Riya questioned her.

Victoria plan of making Riya jealous fall apart, indirectly she confessed in front of everyone that she is indulged in activities which are against code of conduct.

Victoria was beyond mad. She accidentally bluted out things.

"You can't do anything Riya. You are just an advisor not head. Edgar will never remove me...."

"It's Mr. Romanov for you", Victoria eyes wide opened when she saw Edgar at Canteen entrance standing with all his glory.

So all this time Edgar was their when she confessed everything. Riya knew that Edgar was standing their. She just provoked Victoria spill the beans.

Victoria expression turn into horrified you.

"You knew all this time that Mr. Romanov was their", Victoria asked Riya.

Riya just shrugged her shoulders.

"Edgar it's not true...."

"Enough Victoria. I heard everything,  now get lost from here and wait for me in my cabin", Edgar ordered Victoria.

Riya scrunched her eyebrows.

"Riya come with me", Edgar told her and she silently followed her.

Edgar took Riya to parking lot.

"Ed where are we going?", Riya asked him while getting in car.

"I am taking you out for lunch", Edgar climbed into car and drove to a near hotel.

While lunch...

"Ed, why didn't you simply fire her. I seriously hate her guts. How could she even say such horrible things to her fellow mates", Riya asked Edgar.

"Riya i can't do that..."

"But why?"

"Cause she is the only bread earner in her family. If i fire her  then no other organisations will ever hire her"

"Hmm.. so what you gonna with her?"

"I will see, i am thinking to suspend her for a month with a warning"

"One month, good idea. One month will be enough to make her understand her fault"

Rest of the Riya's day were passed in blur. Later in evening she and Edgar drove their way to home.

In car...

Edgar is driving and Riya is just enjoy view of Russia from car window.

"Stop stop stop"

Edgar pulled brake hard, and make both of them jerk from their seats.

"What happen Riya?", Riya unlocked car door and get down from car.

"Hey Riya, where are you going come back", Edgar yelled from car. He unlocked his seat belt and get down from car.

What he saw completely caught her off guard.

Riya was standing, holding a stray baby husky in her arms.

"Damm"

"Edgar, look at him. Someone left him here"

"Oh i can see that Riya"

"Ed, can we adopt him. Please..."

"No"

"What? But why? He's so small Edgar. He'll die here. Please please...", Riya said kissing the puppy head.

"We'll leave this puppy in near animal shelter. They will take care of him. But i won't allow you to adopt this puppy", Edgar was just feeling jealous of that puppy. Cause he know Riya love dogs and all her attention will divert from him to puppy.

"Okay", Riya said with heavy heart.

*****

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Oops, i accidentally published my story without completing it.

Hehehe

Okay, next update coming soon

Untill next time.

Ciao

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

394K 9.5K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
627K 10.6K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
2.1M 51.1K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...
1.6M 1.9K 8
UNEDITED WATTPAD VERSION! (This is the arguably rubbish version, ye be warned.) Includes a sample of the published version as well *** Life would be...